Bridelicious Reviews

4 | Fremont, CA

4 Reviews for Bridelicious

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2010

Anaa is a terrific professional and a talented diva all rolled into one!
    She is very receptive of what I want as far as hair, make up and listens thoroughly to my 'suggestions'. She has a very down to earth personality and I feel very comfortable discussing my requirements with her.
    I can bring her a photo of any 'look' I want from a magazine and she will emulate that, almost Magically!
    I feel very well taken care of, with Anaa.

amna · Married on 06/05/2010

I don't even know where to begin? Since the first time I came to you almost 4 years ago, until my sister's wedding last year, you have done amazing and absolutely flawless work. You especially impressed everyone at my sister's wedding when you did intricate and fancy hairstyles for over 11 girls in a span of only a few hours, yet every girl looked unique and beautiful. I also love your amazing haircuts and the fact that you pay attention to every little detail, and your recommendations really do help. I also appreciate the fact that you get back in touch with all of your clients promptly and even if you are extremely busy, you find a way to fit me into your schedule. You are extremely easy to work with and care most about the client's happiness and end product. I am extremely pleased that your business has tremendously grown in the past few years, and this speaks volumes on your amazing work. Keep up the good work! I would and always do recommend you to anyone looking for a 5 star hairstyle.

Nicole · Married on 01/22/2011

Let me start off by saying the beautiful Anaa is amazing at what she does. She definitely turned me into the bride I've always dreamed to be. I must admit I was a bit of a Bridezilla but she handle everything perfectly and was so understanding and caring. I did knock off a few stars only because she is very busy and luckily for me I had booked her well in advance. But trust me it's well worth the wait! She is amazing!

Hibah · Married on 12/24/2010

Anna was awesome!! She was fast and did an amazing job. On the day of the wedding she styled 8 people's hair beautifully. I have never received so many compliments on my hair before and I would recommend her to everyone. Thank you Anna!!