Bridal Outlet By Joanne Lynn Reviews

6 | Anaheim, CA

6 Reviews for Bridal Outlet By Joanne Lynn

• Jillian

Jillian · Married on 08/11/2018

Joanne was amazing! I called yesterday after not finding a dress or having a great experience at a big chain store on Friday and she was able to get me in this morning. I was the only person in the store and had her full attention. When you come in, she sits you and your party down (just my mom but seating for about 6-8) and explains her store, why she created it and the process for the hour appointment. They have a wonderful selection, but just keep in mind that it is only sample sizes (Bridal 6-14) so there is that limitation. She listened while I explained what I was looking for and then she and I started pulling a few dresses.

We started trying on dresses and she suggests alterations and additions/removals you can make on different dresses. She listened to what I liked and what I didn't like and had different ideas on what we could do. Finally, on the fifth dress of the day I was in love! I'm pretty sure it was one of the dresses she pulled and it was amazing! I'm so excited that I found my dress and she gives $100 off if you purchase on the first appointment. I found an almost $2000 dress for $900, plus you get a discount on alterations if you use one of the places that she works with. If there is an issue with the dress (ie there's a little tear in mine) or it's something that she thinks the designer did wrong, then they cover those alterations for you.

Overall, this was an amazing experience and I got a beautiful dress (that I got to take home today) for a wonderful price, so I highly encourage anyone to try this store.

Sent on 10/22/2017
  • User4203442 · 1+ year ago

I met JoAnne at a Bridal Expo. I was actually at the booth next to her when I heard her speaking to someone else about her business. JoAnne sells discontinued designer wedding gowns for 50-75% off the retail price. These dresses retail for $800-$2,000+ and JoAnne sells them for $300-$600. She definitely caught my attention and I made an appointment to see her inventory at the expo. JoAnne is extremely nice and thoughtful. I had gone to two other bridal shops before her and none of the dresses really stood out to me. She let me pick out all my own dresses to try on (unlike some dress shops I had gone to). JoAnne does not pressure you into buying anything and really just wants to help women with their budgets for their wedding. Needless to say, I fell in love with a dress and ended up purchasing it. Along with the dress, I also purchased a veil and a rhinestone sash at an amazing discount. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2016

Joanne's Bridal outlet is a MUST. My wedding dress was EVERYTHING. All of our guests kept saying how gorgeous my dress was. Her prices are perfect so so affordable. All of the gowns she carries are beautiful. You must check her out for your dress. Thank you Joanne for helping me find my perfect dress.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2014

I found Bridal Outlet by Joanne Lynn at a bridal show in Long Beach, where she had a Mori Lee dress on display.

I was stressed because my now-husband and I didn't have much of a budget and I really didn't want to pay a lot of money for a dress, but I wanted one that would show-stopping.

Joanne explained that she sells designer dresses that are no longer in season for a very discounted rate. The next weekend, I went to her shop and I fell in love with the very first dress that I saw.

I tried on up to 11 dresses (my mom and mother-in-law went with me and wanted me to try on more), but the first one I tried on was the one I got. Joanne also introduced me to a wonderful tailor, and she offered to pay for a few of the alterations since some of the hooks in my dress were ripped.

I had a great experience and I would definitely recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Sabrina · Married on 07/25/2015

I met Joanne at a Bridal Show, and knew when I met her I was going to have luck at her outlet. With the $100 coupon in hand, I visited a few months later, and sure enough - I found my dream dress!
    The dress I tried on was a few sizes too big, but Joanne willingly called the store she'd bought the dress from, and found out they had it in my size! I knew it was meant to be :)
    She ordered it for me, and a week later I had the dress in hand and was ready to go! It fit like a glove, and Joanne was so accommodating and understanding about making sure it fit and had everything I needed. She even got me the lace jacket that went with it so that I could make a lace veil out of it!
    Her suggestion of an alterations location was great, and my dress is perfect. I can't thank her enough for an amazing deal, and helping me feel so gorgeous on my big day!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/27/2015

Her prices were amazing! The dress I got from her was about $400 but I believe it was like a $1900 dress! She was very sweet and helpful. I haven't been to her new store, I believe she was just getting started when I bought my dress. Her inventory of dresses is absolutely stunning! I met her at a bridal show, and she gives a discount if you purchase your dress on the first visit. The only thing some brides may not like are that these are discontinued styles, but if the latest fashion trend is your thing, then you probably have a lot of money to spend! Lol

Sent on 04/12/2015