Bridal Elegant Reviews

12 | Las Vegas, NV

12 Reviews for Bridal Elegant

• User2619102 · 2+ years ago

The staff at Bridal Elegant was extremely helpful throughout the process of finding the right dress, ordering the dress and having the dress altered. They helped me get a dress ordered that was not in stock. The staff was so excited to see my dress come in and be altered to perfection. They are so helpful and delightful to work with! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Joanne · Married on 04/06/2013

Bridal Elegant was a great help and made my purchase very pleasant.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Joanne,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and your experience at Bridal Elegant!

Michelle · Married on 04/01/2013

I had the most amazing experience with Bridal Elegant. After Shopping may places and being disappointed, I was being to think I would never find my wedding dress. There was a dress I had fell in love with online. Unfortunately, no stores in Las Vegas carried it. Bridal Elegant was able to ship it in for me to try. Rachel was absolutely a great help. She even came in on her day off to work around my schedule. I tried on the dress that was shipped in and it was not my dress. Rachel had pulled others for me to try and I feel in love with a Beautiful Maggie Sottero!!! I would definitelyrecommend this place to anyone. The service is great, the dressing rooms are nice sized, the location is very nice. I don't have anything negetive to say about the place.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Michelle,

Please contact Bridal Elegant as soon as possible, your dress has arrived and the contact info we have for you is not connecting us.

Thank you for being so descriptive and thorough in your review of your experience at Bridal Elegant! We appreciate it so much! We also look forward to working with you more with your upcoming wedding!

Summer · Married on 03/28/2013

I had an amazing experience at Bridal elegant selecting my dress. Everyone there was very welcoming and pleasantly kind as soon as I walked in! The manager was awesome! She helped me to find exactly what I wanted!!! And went over the top to make my experience extraordinary!

Sent on 01/14/2013
  • User3202112 · 2+ years ago

I LOVE THIS STORE! The dresses here are a level above most of the other stores I shopped at in Vegas. The staff is really great at what they do and the alterations lady was excellent - she even made my train detachable for the reception! My dress was GORGEOUS. I couldnt have been happier with everything they did for me. Thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2012

I had bought my dress out of state and needed alterations done so I contacted Bridal Elegant to help. They were extremely professional their seamstress is wonderful! She does an excellent job and is super sweet. She even came in before the store opened one day for my to pick up my dress because I needed it before store hours. Wonderful place and will recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Bridal Elegant is the perfect place to purchase your wedding gown. The store is perfect. I made an appointment and had the store to myself. Lupita was very patient while I chose my dress. They have a very wide selection and the prices are unbeatable. Brenda the seamstress is very nice and does perfect work. I'm 4'11" so my alterations were vast. My dress came out perfectly and I felt so comfortable in it. I definitely recommend Bridal Elegant for any special occasion dress.

Sent on 12/15/2012

Anissa · Married on 10/20/2012

I found this store online searching for bridal dress places i made my apt and Lupita helped me through the whole process. I found a dress i loved and for a great price the alteration lady Brenda was super friendly! i couldn't have asked for a better experience! gotta the dress of my dreams with no hassle. defiantly recommend this store to anyone looking for there bridal gown

Sent on 11/07/2012

Anissa,

Thank you for your kind review! Congratulations on your new marriage! You looked beautiful in your dress.

Aurora · Married on 06/14/2013

The first time I went to Bridal Elegant, I didn't find at all what I was looking for but got lucky my second time there. I actually loved seeing the girl, CJ, that helped me on the day I picked my dress and at all my appointments after that. I don't know if it was coincidence that she was always at my appointments, but she made me feel comfortable and it was nice to see a familiar face each time I went there that knew about me. CJ was SO helpful when I tried on dresses, because I must have pulled about 12+ dresses that day. She was patient and was so excited for me when I found my dress and knew it was the one - she said she almost cried, too!

The seamstress, Brenda, was really great. She always had my best interest in mind in terms of alterations but accommodated the minor changes here and there that I wanted to make. There were a few times where my schedule didn't seem to mix with Brenda's, but we figured it out.

In terms of cleanliness, I like when the dress shops have them in bags - it may be a nuisance sometimes but it just makes me feel like they really take care of their dresses and how they put them back on the rack. I will send my sister and friends to Bridal Elegant when their time comes and hope they get lucky, too!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Jen · Married on 08/04/2012

You guys were great! My dress turned out amazing! Thank you for all your help.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Jen,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We wish you the best!

Crystal · Married on 07/07/2012

3.8
      3.5

I went for a trunk show and ended up buying my dress! Staff was very professional. I also used the tailor based out of the store, a little pricey but she did an excellent job. Would recommend this boutique to any Vegas bride

Sent on 10/23/2012

Crystal,

Thank you for reviewing Bridal Elegant! We're so glad you were able to take part in a successful trunk show. And thank you for your honesty in your review. Also, thank you for sending us a few wedding pictures. You looked beautiful!

LISETTE · Married on 05/03/2014

0.8
      1.5
      0.0
      1.0

Closed just before Christmas and thankfully my dress came in a month early. Had to get bridesmaids and accessories elsewhere.

Sent on 01/31/2014