Bridal Belle Reviews

Bridal Belle 6
Bridal Belle 7
  • Sara

Sara · Getting married on 07/13/2019

I went to Bridal Belle, for my first wedding dressing shopping experience. I have to say it was amazing! Barb, was amazing she put me in a couple dresses, saw what I was liking, and then was like hold on I have more ideas. I must have tried on ten dresses! She knew this was my first experience and that I didn't really have a clue what I was doing. She was able to make it a very fun day and I learned a lot about what I do and don't want.!! Thank you!!

Theresa · Married on 09/29/2018

Fabulous Experience

Everyone was fabulous to work with! I explained what I was looking for in a dress and found the perfect one! They were ok with holding onto my dress up until the day before my wedding without any problem. Would 100% recommend them!

• kayceelovespeekay

Kristine · Married on 09/14/2018

A wonderful experience

I had a large bridal party (2 maids of honor and 12 bridesmaids) and finding dresses that complimented that many women and also made each of them feel special seemed like it would have been a challenge, especially with so many different tastes and budgets. Candi and everyone else at Bridal Belle were so incredibly patient and helpful with all of our decisions. They always had everything under control and we ended up with 14 different beautiful dresses that complimented each other so well. I recommend them to everyone and will forever do so!! Thank you all so much for making my favorite people look their best!!

Deborah · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Experience

I had a great experience with Bridal Belle. The ladies there knew exactly what they were doing and helped me find the perfect dress. Alterations were very reasonable and well done.

Christina · Married on 08/24/2018

I absolutely loved my experience with Jen. Super fun and easy. Never any pressure and my whole bridal party had a great experience as well!

Bridal Belle 8
    Bridal Belle 9

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

The Bridal Belle is a great place to buy your wedding dress. The people that work there are extremely friendly and work very hard to make sure you are satisfied with your experience. I would highly recommend them for your special occasion!

Grace · Married on 08/11/2018

Would highly recommend bridal belle. They made finding a dress and the whole process very easy. I was very nervous about finding a good dress but I has nothing to worry about and looked awesome on my wedding day. They also helped with the bridesmaid dresses and everything went really smoothly :)

Bridal Belle 10

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

Love the ladies from Bridal Belle! I can be so indecisive but they took the time and brought out not only the dresses I had picked, but others they thought I would like. I ended up with the first dress that they brought out! During the alterations process I had a few concerns but they listened and were very patient with me and I ended up with the perfect dress, and the perfect fit! Thank you ladies, you're the best!!!

Cecilia · Married on 06/23/2018

Working with the women at Bridal Belle was wonderful. They were responsive to all of my desires in a dress. The dress we found was exactly what I wanted and I am still receiving complements on it!

Bridal Belle 11
    Bridal Belle 12
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/17/2018

This place is just the best. I had found a particular dress online that I wanted to try but every shop I asked about it said I needed to actually purchase it before they could order it in. Jennifer at the Bridal Belle organized getting the dress in for me to try with no difficulties. She was a wonderful consultant and was able to corral everyone when they became unfocused. She also pulled some beautiful dresses that were spot on. I felt that I could trust her, and really appreciated her patience. There is a great selection of dresses here, and well more than they just have on display - she kept pulling dresses from the back once she realized what I was looking for. I highly recommend shopping for a wedding dress and/or bridesmaid dresses here. Could not have asked for a better experience!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Bridal Belle's reply:

Thank you so much Becky! I cannot wait to see you again in January!

Kayla · Married on 06/16/2018

Bridal Belle is amazing! They are so helpful and flexible with appointments. We got my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, and my mom got her mother of the bride dress here! Everyone looked AMAZING on the day of the wedding and I couldn't have imagined my day without Bridal Belle!

Bridal Belle 13

Laura · Married on 06/02/2018

After shopping around, I found both of my wedding dresses at the Bridal Belle (didn't get married the first time after all!). I had a really great experience working with Bonnie. She and the other staff were great with fittings and alterations and just generally kind and accommodating. I got so many compliments on my dress. I had major reconstructive surgery following a breast cancer diagnosis last year and so was looking for a certain level of coverage in a dress. I found it here!

Bridal Belle 14
    Bridal Belle 15
    Bridal Belle 16

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

I had a great experience with Bridal Belle. Celeste is amazing and very meticulous. She made sure my dress fit me perfectly & was very flexible with my traveling situation. I live in Georgia, but I’m originally from Rochester & after meeting Celeste at an appointment my mom made, I knew I wanted to give her the business and buy a dress from her shop. She didn’t disappoint. I loved my dress and she made it fit perfectly! I would definitely recommend Bridal Belle to anyone in Rochester looking for a wedding dress!

Bridal Belle 17

Nessa · Married on 05/05/2018

Staff was very friendly and helpful. I was in a time crunch and they made it happen. Helped make me feel like a princess and look beautiful on my big day!

Bridal Belle 18
  • Marina & Joseph

Marina · Married on 04/21/2018

I love my dress that was purchased from Bridal Belle. The staff was amazing!

Jenna · Married on 11/04/2017

Had the best time working with Jennifer at Bridal Belle! Between getting my wedding dress and my 8 bridesmaids their dresses, couldn't recommend Bridal Belle enough, they truly made my wedding a fairytale!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Bridal Belle's reply:

Congratulations on your Fairytale wedding Jenna! We cannot wait to see your pictures.

Carla · Married on 10/14/2017

I worked with Bonnie for my dress and she was so in tune to what I was describing (which was refreshing from my experiences at other shops), she brought out many beautiful dresses, but two that I specifically fell in love with. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at Bridal Belle. The dress came in and part of the skirt was a little off-centered, but Bridal Belle had a quick turnaround in their alterations to get it back to me before I was in need of taking it for the remainder of my alterations. I appreciated their honesty, flexibility, and attentiveness.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Bridal Belle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, We loved working with you and your mother!

Julie · Married on 10/08/2017

What a wonderful experience start to finish!! The ladies accommodated my every need and brought me so many dresses within my description. Once I found “the one” they knew it, but didn’t pressure me to get it and almost encouraged me to keep looking. Three days later I went back and fell in love again with the same dress. I ordered the dress in my size at the time but when the dress arrived it was two sizes too big due to me hitting the gym hard. The staff all ensured me they would make the dress fit perfectly. And my goodness they worked miricales in making that dress fit! They even offered a discount on alteration prices to assist me with staying within my budget. Overall an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Bridal Belle's reply:

Thank you, Julie, for the wonderful review! We enjoyed being a part of your special day and are looking forward to seeing your photos. Thank you for being such a joy to work with!

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

The team at bridal belle was incredibly helpful. They helped me pick the most beautiful wedding dress as well as bridesmaid dresses to compliment it. I had an excellent experience and I would highly recommend bridal belle.

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2017

I would recommend this bridal shop to everyone. It was honestly the best place I’ve ever been. Every other bridal shop had terrible customer service. At this shop I was able to tell them what I thought I wanted and they were able to bring me dresses they thought would look good on me. Not where other shops just said oh well look around, and other shops I had to put myself in the dresses I was trying on. Not only were the prices good but the service was amazing.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Bridal Belle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Amanda! We cannot wait to see your Stunning wedding pictures!

Megan · Married on 09/23/2017

While being the only bridal shop in rochester to sell Sophia Tolli, it was a no brainer to make an appointment at The Bridal Belle. I Found the most beautiful dress that was absolutely perfect for me and my style, and was a perfect fit on my wedding day. Jen and Celeste are just wonderful. Everyone was very helpful at the shop, we always had loads of laughs during fittings. I love that they have a “layover” type payment option. It really helped me with my budget. I highly reccomend shopping for your perfect dress here!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Bridal Belle's reply:

Megan, That Sophia Tolli dress was made for you! You were a stunning bride and a pleasure to work with at every appointment.

Mary · Married on 09/23/2017

First dress I tried on at Bridal Belle was the one! Told them what I was looking for and they picked it right out and made the whole experience a breeze!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Bridal Belle's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding Mary, We cannot wait to see pictures!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2017

I was very pleased with my service I received. The store didn't have the dress yet in as the the style I was looking for was brand new. The team was able to find something similar until the sample came in and called me right away when it did. The dress surpassed my expectations when it arrived. The dress was an exact fit and I'm short 5' and it needed no alterations on the bottom. Bridal Belle was professional and just as enthused when I tried on my dress. I purchased a Morilee Gown and it was amazing and priced just right.
    Thank you Bridal Belle for my gown.
    Amanda Mangano

Shannon · Married on 10/22/2016

This is the BEST store I went to! I loved the staff and they were very friendly and treated you like family. I went to them on a Tuesday night after trying 2 other bridal stores. I felt pretty defeated as the ones I went to before carried no dresses in my size. The other places were stuffing me in dresses telling me they would look different once I purchased them in my size. I finally had my appointment with Bridal Belle! I walked in and tired on about 5 dresses then the girl who was helping me, and also about my age asked if she could put me in something a little differeing then what I was looking at. I had an open mind and said sure! I am so glad I did. She put me in a lace dress which I wanted but a different style, I put it on and couldn't stop smiling I knew it was the dress I needed! We special ordered it to be two done and my veil was as well. When i fell in love my mom asked about the price, I was shocked to see it said $600 dollars since I couldn't find one under $1,000. I paid in full that night but they do offer a down payment then the rest. The alterations were extremely cheap to me as well being only $280, that was a built in bra, tacked on belt, and hem. I love my dress so much I wish I could keep wearing it. For the price I paid I got the dress, belt, alterations, and veil! I love these guys!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Bridal Belle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we loved working with you also Shannon! We cannot wait to see your pictures, tag us on Facebook when you can.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2016

I had such a great experience shopping at the Bridal Belle! When you go in, they take you to your own private little room with its own mirror so you never have to go parading around in front of other shoppers, which was nice. Then they bring you dresses based off the style that you're interested in. You don't have to sort through hundreds of dresses yourself to find what you're looking for, the staff was so knowledgeable and brought dresses that exactly suited the style I wanted. In fact, the very first dress they brought for me ended up being the one I bought for my wedding day, it was perfect! When I came in for my fittings it was very clear the seamstress was experienced and once alterations were made, she made sure we practiced bustling my dress and taught my sister how to bustle my veil as well. They were very professional and so friendly, it always felt like they were trying to make sure I was absolutely happy with my dress. The atmosphere and treatment was very different from many of the bigger stores or chains I went to try on dresses, it was so personal. I would definitely recommend shopping here!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Bridal Belle's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it. Please tag us on Facebook in some of your bridal pictures so we can see them!