Brian Morrison Photography Reviews

2 | Glenview, IL

2 Reviews for Brian Morrison Photography

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2012

We had a wonderful time working with Brian for our wedding and engagement pictures. He is a great photographer and has a wonderfully laid back personality and is easy to work with/get along with. He is very open to any ideas or suggestions that a bride/groom would have and also is very creative in his own choice of pictures and framing of shots. We will definitely use him for any future photographic needs!

Sent on 09/20/2012
  • raeyn

Lindsay · Married on 01/30/2010

4.2
      3.0

Brian was wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day. He directed our pre-ceremony photo shoot wonderfully, and during the ceremony and reception I barely noticed him as he snapped away. He even stayed a little late to capture the special dances during the reception since we were behind schedule. He posted my photos on his site less than 2 weeks after my wedding, and planned to send me my high-res DVD so it would arrive when I returned from my honeymoon. I am delighted with the photos I received, though there were fewer of them than some other photographers provide (about 400 for 6 hours of photography). Unfortunately he did not take any of the food or harpist at cocktail hour, though I had written that I wanted those shots. Also, my hair was done to the side, and many of the pre-ceremony "posed" shots only show the side without hair, which is much less attractive. Overall I am very pleased and do recommend Brian. I love his photographic style and he was a totally stress-free vendor.

Sent on 02/16/2010