Brett Paul Photography Reviews

32 Reviews for Brett Paul Photography

1 User photo

Brett Paul Photography 1

Skyler · Married on 06/08/2019

Way beyond expectations. Just simply amazing.

We got married at the chapel In the pines and found Brett Paul to be in the area. We then find out that he also had been part in making their website photos. The reviews looked great and we decided to hire him. We are greatly satisfied with his work. He is a amazing photographer. Very well known too. Highly recommend

Sent on 06/16/2019

Sarah Tyminski · Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic experience!

We are so happy that we chose Brett and his family for our wedding! Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and the video captured all of the special moments of the day. Brett was also great with communicating prior to the wedding as well as helping to organize the schedule for the day of. We would highly recommend Brett and his family if you're looking for a great experience!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Savannah · Married on 12/08/2018

A great experience

We had such a great experience with Brett and his family as our photographer/videographer. Brett was super responsive with emails and was great at answering any questions we had. They had our pictures online in such a short amount of time and they're stunning (and we both hate taking pictures!). We highly recommend Brett Paul Photography!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Photographer/ Videographer

I really can't say enough good things about Brett and my experience with Brett Paul Photography. First, our photos and videos turned out absolutely amazing. We have over 700 beautiful, quality pictures to remember our day by. Second, from our first contact thru months after the wedding, Brett has been great to work with. He is kind, professional, and very responsive to every question or email I sent. He has a variety of packages to choose from and was willing to work with us on anything that we were interested in. Though he is out of Illinois, he came to Madison for our engagement session (included in our package) and to Wisconsin Rapids for our wedding. He and the others he brought with him (2nd photographer and a videographer) were incredibly nice and a joy to work with. The night photos in particular are absolutely stunning! The packages were all very reasonably priced and we got the rights to the photos so we can print them anywhere we would like to. I have no regrets with choosing Brett Paul Photography and would 100% recommend this company to everyone.

Sent on 12/06/2018

kelci · Married on 09/01/2018

I knew from the very beginning Brett and his family were the perfect photographers for our wedding! From day one, he was quickly responding to emails with all the answers to my questions, his gallery was breath taking and I knew that was what I wanted to remember our fairy tale day by. He was very accommodating and helpful when it came to creating a timeline and provided me with great suggestions to help make our day go smoothly and to get the most out of our time! I will reccomend him and his family to anyone who ever asks, as far as I'm concerned, they're the best there is!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2018

Brett, his wife and daughter are amazing to work with! They did our engagement photos, wedding photos and video. They are very professional and easy to work with. They helped with everything from amazing poses to creating a timeline for the wedding day. They were so helpful through the whole process and I would recommend them to any of my family and friends who are getting married.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Holly · Married on 04/28/2018

We could not be happier with our decision to use Brett Paul Photography for our wedding! I am always self-conscious of how I look in photos, and usually I only like a handful of them. Brett and his family did such a great job, I'm not even sure how to pick my favorites!! He was so flexible, even when we had to make last-minute schedule changes the week of the wedding. And the night pictures are absolutely stunning!! The video is just as awesome as the pictures! I love that you can hear the private conversations, toasts, etc. crystal clear! I would definitely use Brett Paul Photography again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Very professional photographers/videographers ! They made our day run so much more smothley and took so much stress off of mine and Taylor's shoulders. Not to mention the pictures are absolutely beautiful and unique!

Katrina · Married on 09/23/2016

My husband and I were so happy to work with Brett and his family for our wedding! Brett and Hannah were so vigilant on capturing all of our special moments whether we knew or they got candid shots. Our guests even mentioned how awesome the photographers were and how they were everywhere all the time taking pictures of everything! Bretts wife was amazing as well, though we didnt get the video side she was there to make sure all the finer details were right before they would start to take the pictures of everyone. She has an eagle eye for the details and how they will show up in pictures! They were an amazing group to work with and so helpful with the planning of photos as well as keeping us on schedule the day of, we couldn't imagine a better photographer to capture our special day! All you get to keep from the wedding is the pictures and they will forever keep the memory alive!

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2016

Brett Paul is an amazing photographer and videographer! This Husband/Wife/Daughter team is everything we were hoping for and more! They worked with us every step of the way, from our first sit down session, engagement session, the weeks leading up to the wedding and 3 months after the wedding we still keep in contact! They worked with us to make sure we received the full attention we wanted and all the shots we were looking for. He was very helpful while we were trying to make our wedding day timeline, and even helped us swap a few items to make sure we had room for our full shot list. I would suggest leaving some extra time in the itinerary for photos, once you start its hard to stop taking pictures! The nighttime portraits are one of a kind and definitely were worth every dime, and the time away from the reception. All of our guests were raving about them when we got our sneak peak! You will not be disappointed when you chose Brett Paul Photography!

Alyssa · Married on 06/18/2016

Brett Paul Photography was an AWESOME vendor to work with for my June wedding! Brett, his daughter, and wife all played a huge part. Brett's daughter was the second shooter and his wife was awesome at making sure that my dress and hair was great in every picture (she literally re-adjusted me any time I moved to make sure it was all just right)! Brett and his daughter photographed from pre-ceremony through dinner. The pictures turned out great and really captured beautiful moments throughout the whole experience. I would absolutely recommend Brett Paul Photography!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Brett and his family were amazing on our wedding day! We got married on June 11, 2016. Quite possibly the hottest day ever to get married, but they made it seem like it didn't effect them. Even with our huge family (that I am sure was hard to photograph). They pay attention to the little details and take the most amazing pictures. We also did videography with them. Our wedding video is perfect. I'm so glad we decided to use videography the whole day! At first we were just going to do the ceremony, but we decided to splurge a little bit. We are so glad we did. Thank you so much to Brett, Debbie, and Hannah! Our day wouldn't have been the same without you!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Jackie · Married on 05/20/2016

Brett Paul and his team were absolutely PHENOMENAL!!! We couldn't have imagined our special day being captured by anyone else. His creativity, professionalism and genuine passion for photography really shows through his work. From the moment I saw his booth and met him at a bridal expo, I knew he was the one we just HAD to have capture the biggest day of our lives! Our family and friends are still raving about or photos and video! I feel the photographer and videographer are the most important vendors for your wedding, and Brett Paul Photography is nothing short of the absolute BEST! There's a reason he's won so many awards for his amazing work!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Martha · Married on 11/07/2015

Brett was everything that we could of hoped for. He went above and beyond to meet all of our expectations. We was very knowledgeable and professional and extremely responsive and helpful with all of our questions. Our pictures turned out AMAZING!!!! People can't stop complimenting how great our video and photos turned out. Hiring Brett was the best choice we made. He took all our worries away and we didn't even notice they where there. We highly recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Kelli · Married on 10/24/2015

Brett Paul and his family were amazing to work with. They provided the photography and videography on our wedding day. Brett, Debbie and Hannah are all easy to work with and very professional. They knew what shots to get all day and were open to suggestions throughout the day. The night shots are beyond amazing. It's something different and incredibly romantic. He also provided our engagement photos. His prices really cannot be beat. I'd recommend him to anyone and use him for future photography our family may need.

James · Married on 10/03/2015

Brett, Debbie and Hannah were all fantastic to work with while planning for and then on our big day. They accommodated our requests and some changing of plans with ease. They went above and beyond in getting us images and video we could share with several close family members who could not attend for health reasons. Their compassion, understanding and humor made my wife and I feel at ease.

Most importantly, they are all great photographers and simply great fun. Brett and team knew the facility quite well and planned some great photo shoots that took advantage of the best spots on the grounds. We had some night photos that were shot in a light rain and they came out beautifully - Brett captured it so the rain drops looks like jewels.

If you want quality photography and photographers that are easy to work with, you have come to the right place.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Absolutely loved my engagement photos! Brett made us feel so comfortable. Loved that he captured us as a couple and it didn't seem so posed. He got our pictures back to us in a reasonable amount of time. I can't wait for our wedding pictures and wedding video! Thank you!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2015

Amazing! I loved every minute with Brett and his family! They were very professional and attended to every detail I had for pictures at my wedding! I was amazed when I saw the pictures on his website! I also really enjoyed the fact that he does night shots! Every other photographer I had didn't do those! Prices were great! I can't wait to get my wedding album.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Tabitha · Married on 07/25/2015

Brett Paul and his Family do a wonderful job! We loved our engagement pictures and can't wait to see our wedding pictures and video!

Sent on 08/04/2015

David and Valerie · Married on 03/21/2015

It was a great experience working with Brett and his wife! They not only did our wedding photos but our engagement photos as well! I would definitely recommend Brett Paul Photography for anyone looking for stellar photos!!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Brett Paul Photography was wonderful to work with- easy to work with and felt like part of the family. Thank you!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Liz · Married on 11/01/2014

Brett was amazing. His whole family was great to work with. His wife (assistant) was very careful and detail-oriented. Brett is simply an artist and he obviously loves his work because he is creating art. You can tell in how he takes photographs. We got 5 shots as previews (more than I thought) and I cannot wait to see the rest! He worked closely with us on creating a package that fit us and worked with our budget too. He is fantastic, I am recommending him to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Brett Paul is amazing! His vision was the same and mine and he gave me more than what I expected. I love love love our photos and can't wait to show them off. From our engagement session to the final night pics, Brett was more than amazing and I can't wait to work with him more in the future. I recommend Brett Paul to anyone who wants amazing, time less photos that everyone will awe at!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Megan · Married on 09/13/2014

Brett and his family did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day. Everything went so smooth and the pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see our wedding video as well. The night shots they do are some of my favorite pictures we have, and I have gotten a lot of compliments on how unique they are. Brett Paul Photography offers so many options in their wedding packages and they are a really great value! I am glad we chose them to document the memories of our special day.

Sent on 12/14/2014