86 Reviews for Brent Edwards

No Denomination (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Agnostic (1)
86 Brent Edwards Reviews

Brent is an amazing officiant. He made our day extra special with a lovely ceremony and back story about the two of us. Our wedding ceremony couldn't have gone any better!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/17/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brent is a gem and made our special day so amazing. Although we’d just met, his story shared about the two of us made it feel like he had known us for years. He so charasmastic and warm. It was a pleasure working with him. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Rachele, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where do I begin?! Reverend Brent did such an amazing job for my wife and I! We contacted Brent, basically at the last minute, only 2 weeks before our ceremony. Due to the time crunch, we we're only able to have 1 short, in person meeting and exchange a few emails. With that small amount of contact, Brent was able to make our ceremony very personal on NON-generic. It was like he'd known us for years! My wife, myself and our entire wedding party were all very impressed with what he was able to seamlessly pull off in such a short period of time. He made our very special day even more special than we thought possible... Everything went perfect and we can't thank him enough!

Thanks so much, Reverend Brent!

Brad & Rachele

Profile Picture Brad, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Brent did an excellent job officiating our wedding in Laguna Beach. If you don't want for yourself a boring cookie-cutter ceremony, Brent is the guy. He took the time to get to know us, and told our story in a sweet and entertaining way. His speech delivery was clear and engaging. It was comforting knowing that Brent was there and we could just count on him to run the ceremony smoothly. Thank you, Brent, for making our day special.

Profile Picture Lu, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Agnostic

Reverend Brent Edwards is amazing! We were looking for some one to marry us, it was a last minute decision to get married so we knew it was going to hard to find any body. But we didn't find just "any body", we found Reverend Edwards. Thankfully he said he would do the ceremony. He immediately emailed us some vow samples for us to read. When we had a question we called him or texted him and he replied right away. When I arrived at the ceremony, I was so nervous, but he came to me with kind words and soon after that I was able to breath again. During the ceremony he spoke to me so gentle that I was able to repeat after him the wedding vows. It was a beautiful ceremony. I recommend him to every body, you won't be sorry, I guaranteed! And he has a good sense of humor too!

Profile Picture Beatriz, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can’t say enough good things about Reverend Brent. I know we are not the first couple that had a few hiccups before the ceremony but the Reverend was so calming to talk to. The Reverend made some observations about our journey to this gathering of our 2 soles that we never picked up on and it made us both know it was the best day to get married. I didn’t find this out until 2 days later, but my wife to be got out of the car and burst into tears. He pulled her aside and talked to her, she said she took a deep breath and listened to his kind voice and got through the ceremony. Our deepest thanks to Reverend Brent
Lee and Beatriz Willis

Profile Picture Lee, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

from the moment we met Brent we knew he was our MAN,
the two times that we met hewas always on time, he took the
time to explain step by step how the ceremony would be like and
his level of professionalism is extraordinary we highly recommend
his services.

Maria and Eddie

Profile Picture Eddie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

it was incredible experience for us! I highly recommend to any one!

Profile Picture Maria , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Revwrens Brent did an amazing job in our wedding; his true passion is to make the wedding ceremony memorable and tailored to the groom and bride. He took the time to get to know us, and it really showed during the ceremony. We are so thankful for his amazing guidance, support and all the hard work put into our ceremony.

Profile Picture Silvia, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Brent Edwards did a spectacular job on our wedding day! His level of experience is evident in his passionate and professional manor, which begins the moment you start working with him. He truly customizes your ceremony to your liking, and provides plenty of helpful information.

Reverend Brent was so creative and made our ceremony unique to us; it was incredibly moving, personal, and beautiful. Every individual that attended our ceremony has told us how lovely it was and that is was an absolute touching ceremony. We’re positive that he is the very best at what he does and any couple would be blessed to have him as their officiant, just as we were.

Profile Picture Regina, 6/24/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

We had the pleasure of having Brent for our wedding last Saturday at the Orange County Heritage museum. My wife and I could not be more pleased! I echo what other reviewers say about Brent. He brings a personal touch to the ceremony adding emotion and humor. He is very organized and has great styles of vows to choose from. And when my wife forgot her vows, Brent had it covered and saved the day with having my wife recite a traditional vow. All our guests had nothing but good things to say about Brent. We would highly recommend Brent.

Profile Picture Ken, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Brent was amazing! He really brought something special to our wedding. He was charming and funny, really carried the ceremony. His words were thoughtful and personal. He did an excellent job of connecting with us and our story, and conveying it to all who attended. I can't say enough good things about Brent. He was an integral part of our wedding and I will be forever thankful to him for everything he did.

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were married by Reverend Brent Edwards on May 27th, 2017 in Huntington Beach. Reverend Brent was an incredible officiant. He took the time to get to know us before the ceremony, and told our story to our family and friends with confidence, respectfulness, and gratitude while also being light hearted and entertaining. He was extremely easy to communicate with on the encounters leading up to our ceremony, and we were so thrilled with the final outcome. We received such great feedback from our wedding guests saying how beautiful the ceremony was. We owe the ceremony's success all to Reverend Brent. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Roslyn, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We could not ask for a better officiant than Brent. He was compassionate, funny, and was able to engage the audience. He took his time to get to know us and our personalities. He was able to share who we are in his offerings. If you want your day to be special and share it with others? Make sure you hire Brent.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/20/17, 1 Review

Brent was amazing!! I would 100% recommend

Profile Picture Sophie, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We're not sure what we would have done without Brent for our wedding. We didn't have an official 'wedding planner' and needed an officiant less than a month a way from our official wedding. After talking with a number of vendors first, I then talked to Brent.

Out of everyone else I talked to Brent was the most responsive and person that seemed like they deeply cared about our marriage. From the start Brent was great. He helped plan out almost everything with our ceremony, helped us go over what to say and help make sure we ended up with a unique and memorable wedding ceremony.

To say the least it was a perfect ceremony with Brent officiating. We had so many compliments from our guests and family about how great they thought Brent was, along with the whole ceremony he helped put together for us. We couldn't be happier with our choice of Brent officiating our wedding. If you need someone to officiate your wedding, Brent is the perfect person for it :)

All the best!

Profile Picture Andrew & Alexa, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Brent did an amazing job at our New Years Eve wedding. Many guest came up to us and said it was the Best Ceremony they had ever seen. He brought laughter and tears of joy to us and quite a few guest. We definitely recommend him for your wedding. Two thumbs up!!!

Profile Picture Stephen, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was an honor to have Reverend Brent be a part of our amazing day. He really took the time to get know my wife and I before the day of the event. The days leading up to the wedding can be some of the most stressful times in your life, Brent helped ease our concerns throughout the whole process. He conducted the ceremony professionally, and with a big heart. He truly loves what he does and it comes through in his work. Standing before all of your family and friends can be nerve racking, and Brent was there to guide us the whole way through and make us feel comfortable when we needed him most. When you make the decision to have someone stand up there with you as you profess your love to one another, it's important that the person you choose makes you fell at ease... after all it's just him up there with you. We couldn't have chose a better officiant and he really kicked off a great evening, that for my wife and I was the best night of our lives. We wouldn't have changed a single thing about the entire event and that all started with Reverend Brent

Profile Picture Darren, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hiring wedding vendors is a huge and daunting task! I'm sure many of you reading this know! Brent was there to make our day and decisions just a little bit easier!

We started with a meet and greet where he went over our story, and got to know us. We went over the different ceremony styles, and the different options we could use in our ceremony. We ended up booking with him immediately. We could tell he genuinely cared about his couples and would tell our story well.

When the wedding got closer, we met with him again to go over final details. He even has a great alternative to a sand ceremony and unity candles! While writing our vows, he really helped us develop our ideas and turn them into amazing vows.

On the day of the wedding, he got there early and looked very professional. During the ceremony, he kept people involved, either laughing, or crying. People even came up to us after the ceremony and asked us how long we knew him!

Brent was amazing! He made our ceremony something we will always remember! If you hire him, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I was lucky to find Brent a week before our last minute beach weedding. From the first minute I talked to Brent I felt like we were in the best hands. He and his wife were very accommodating and helpful with every little detail throughout the planning process - from the ceremony itself to flowers and photographer. They took away any worries and stresses about our big day. The ceremony was beautiful and personal and I could not have asked for anything more! Thank you Brent!

Profile Picture User7281248, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Brent he was amazing and truly cared about what he would bring to our ceremony. The way he told our story was as if he had known us for many years. Usually the ceremony for many guest is the most boring part but because of Brent he made the ceremony the talk of the evening. I had many guest tell us they had never witnessed such an amazing ceremony that brought such laughter and many tears of joy. Thank you again Rev Brent we appreciate all the work you put into making our day special.

Jezelle & Robert

Profile Picture Jezelle, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Brent BROUGHT DOWN THE HOUSE! Brent married me and my wife this weekend at The Hacienda. Brent helped us through the whole process including writing our personalized vows to customizing our ceremony. Brent spent the time getting to know us personally and created a true connection between us. During the ceremony Brent's stage craft and poise was amazing! All of the guests were blown away! Everyone came up to us afterwards to tell us it was the best and most heartfelt wedding ceremony they have ever attended! I can't say enough about Brent. If you're looking for boring, non-creative and unmemorable Brent is not your guy. My sincere advice, pay a little more and go with the BEST. Thank you Reverend Brent!!

Profile Picture Joseph, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What can I say? Reverend Brent killed it on our wedding day! He had all our guests laughing and having a good time--which is exactly what we wanted. He created a perfect blend of humor, thoughtfulness, love, faith, and overall gave a superb performance. We could tell he did his homework because he told our story well and was sure to keep the vibe upbeat and special. We are truly very happy we decided to have Rev Brent marry us. He had some amazing ideas to incorporate (the wine/tequila box!!!:) and that was really the icing on the cake. He showed up for us again and again and we were in good hands all along the way! Stop stressing and let Rev Brent work his magic on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Brent Edwards married us last Saturday in Ca. Brent lended to a truly beautiful wedding and his wit is refreshing during the service. Communication about the event and all leading up to it was very easy . We are so happy we chose Brent to marry us and be part of our very special day ! Thank you Brent !

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews