Brent Edwards Reviews

Brent Edwards 7
  • Megan

Megan Bernstein · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Brent is wonderful!

Brent was a wonderful officiant from start to finish! From the time we first met with him we knew his warmth and outgoing presence would be perfect for our wedding. He made us feel comfortable automatically and really listened to our story and what elements of the ceremony were important to us and would make it our own. He was always very responsive and easy to communicate with via email and in person. We had so many compliments on the ceremony and people even asked if we knew him personally or if he was a family friend. We can't thank him enough for helping us make our wedding ceremony heartfelt, funny, and uniquely ours!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Michelle · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Brent is an amazing officiant. He made our day extra special with a lovely ceremony and back story about the two of us. Our wedding ceremony couldn't have gone any better!!!

Sent on 11/23/2017

Rachel Krumwiede · Married on 07/20/2019

Easy to Work With

Brent was great! We were nervous about finding an officiant but he made everything so easy for us and was able to answer any questions we had.

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 07/07/2019

Exactly What We Hoped For

We were so lucky to have found Rev. Brent! Truly. From the very beginning, we knew we had found someone very special. Our biggest concern was, "How do you find someone on the internet who doesn't know you at all and have them successfully perform a personal ceremony?" He was able to share the story of how my husband and I met and details about our lives in a way that our guests assumed we had known each other for a long time. He was the perfect balance of touching and funny, engaging our guests from the moment he began. Our ceremony felt so intimate and honoring of our relationship. We couldn't have be happier with our experience having been in Rev. Brent's care. He is a professional through and through and inspires nothing but confidence. Truly. :)

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Brent Edwards 8
    Brent Edwards 9
    Brent Edwards 10

Eunice Lin · Married on 05/26/2019

Look no further! Simply Amazing!

I found Reverend Brent online and decided to contact him. Right from the beginning he was very responsive, gracious, and accommodating. When we met Brent, he really listened and asked the right questions to get to know us. He was so easy to work with. We truly feel so fortunate and blessed to have found him. Many of our guests made it a point to tell us how meaningful the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed the ceremony. He made our wedding ceremony personalized and funny, but still beautiful and elegant. Thank you Brent for making our special day amazing! Our wedding ceremony couldn't have gone any better! We highly recommend Brent to everyone who is looking for an officiant.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Merceades

Merceades · Married on 04/27/2019

Personal and amazing!

It has now been about a month or so since our wedding and our guests are still raving about our amazing ceremony thanks to Brent! From the beginning of the whole process, he took the time to truly get to know our story. We met twice before the wedding and never did he pressure us regarding booking him for our wedding, but we are so happy we did! We truly do not believe anyone else could have conveyed our story in such a personal and loving way. Our wedding would not have been the same without Brent!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Lora

Lora Rosendahl · Married on 03/30/2019

Brent told our story like he had know us forever

I found Brent online and decided to contact him. Right from the beginning he was very gracious, accommodating and interested in our story. We spoke on the phone a few times, met in person a few weeks before the wedding and spent a couple hours just talking like friends. He asked a lot of questions, took detailed notes and was genuinely interested in us and our journey. He made great suggestions and gave us written and verbal examples of different types of vows. Once we decided on the nitty gritty details we were confident Brent would deliver. I even had a last minute change and Brent responded right away and completely adjusted accordingly.
    Our wedding and reception went off without a single glitch and all our guest's commented on how well the ceremony was conducted. No one could believe we found our minister online 😂
    Thank you Brent for making our special day amazing.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Brent Edwards 11
    Brent Edwards 12
    Brent Edwards 13
    Brent Edwards 14
    Brent Edwards 15
  • Sotheavy

Sotheavy Peou · Married on 01/26/2019

Stop looking! You’ve found your officiant.

Brent by far exceeded our expectations! Genuinely a nice guy and went the extra mile to personalize our ceremony. He didn’t recite a generic script but instead he told not only our love story beautifully but my new blended family as well. He takes the time to listen to you and your fiancé. He wants to hear all aspects of your story so he can better capture it at the ceremony. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Brent Edwards 16
    Brent Edwards 17
    Brent Edwards 18

Jenny · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding 10/26/18

Brent made our wedding special. He took his time to get to know us and help us with our vows. He helped us with the overall ceremony and every step of the way. We highly recommend Brent to everyone who is looking for an officiant.
    -Freddy & Jenny

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kiersten · Married on 10/13/2018

Look no further!

Brent was amazing! We asked for our ceremony to be light and funny and he definitely delivered. We had so many compliments from our guests on how personalized and funny our ceremony was. Brent was easy to work with, helpful and very knowledgeable. Thank you Brent! Our ceremony could not have gone any better

Sent on 10/25/2018

Jeannie · Married on 09/22/2018

We truly can't say enough about Brent Edwards. I spoke to a few wedding Officiant's before agreeing to meet up with Brent. He was charming from that initial meeting and the conversation flowed so well, we instantly hired him. We truly feel so fortunate and blessed to have found this gem. He made our wedding the intimate affair we had hoped for ... elegant and so tasteful. Truly a showman .... making sure we were fully prepared. I am catholic and my husband is Christian and we were initially concerned about finding the right fit for us both. Brent was the answer. He told our love story so uniquely ... we had quite a few tears. Blending our family of 6 children between us ... was effortless with the sand ceremony Brent suggested and it was a favorite among our family members and guests. Here we are days later and everyone is still talking about Brent Edwards ... how much they enjoyed our ceremony. Now that the wedding is over ... we will miss seeing him. Truly such a special treat! Thank you for everything Brent.

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Brent Edwards 19

Payam · Married on 08/24/2018

My wife and I would like to personally thank Reverend Brent for helping orchestrate our ceremony. He was able to share his wisdom, warmth, and humility with my wife and me. He provided us with multiple options and my wife and I were able to pick the ceremony that was best for us. Thank you Reverend Brent!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

Brent made us feel very comfortable getting married not everyone is a fan of public speaking....He was easy going, fun and really got to know us and our story.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Brent Edwards 20

Greg · Married on 05/05/2018

Brent did a fantastic job with our ceremony, and I would highly recommend his services. From the day that we found him to the day of our wedding, Brent walked us step by step through the process, made the minor adjustments that we had asked, and added a personal touch to the afternoon that made it all the more special. He was EXACTLY on time, put us at ease with his professionalism and was extremely well-spoken and light-hearted.....in all the right ways. We feel very lucky to have found him to be a part of one of the most special days of our lives.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Brent Edwards 21

Rachele · Married on 03/24/2018

Brent is a gem and made our special day so amazing. Although we’d just met, his story shared about the two of us made it feel like he had known us for years. He so charasmastic and warm. It was a pleasure working with him. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Brad · Married on 03/24/2018

Where do I begin?! Reverend Brent did such an amazing job for my wife and I! We contacted Brent, basically at the last minute, only 2 weeks before our ceremony. Due to the time crunch, we we're only able to have 1 short, in person meeting and exchange a few emails. With that small amount of contact, Brent was able to make our ceremony very personal on NON-generic. It was like he'd known us for years! My wife, myself and our entire wedding party were all very impressed with what he was able to seamlessly pull off in such a short period of time. He made our very special day even more special than we thought possible... Everything went perfect and we can't thank him enough!

Thanks so much, Reverend Brent!

Brad & Rachele

Sent on 04/04/2018

Lu · Married on 12/23/2017

Rev. Brent did an excellent job officiating our wedding in Laguna Beach. If you don't want for yourself a boring cookie-cutter ceremony, Brent is the guy. He took the time to get to know us, and told our story in a sweet and entertaining way. His speech delivery was clear and engaging. It was comforting knowing that Brent was there and we could just count on him to run the ceremony smoothly. Thank you, Brent, for making our day special.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Beatriz · Married on 11/24/2017

Reverend Brent Edwards is amazing! We were looking for some one to marry us, it was a last minute decision to get married so we knew it was going to hard to find any body. But we didn't find just "any body", we found Reverend Edwards. Thankfully he said he would do the ceremony. He immediately emailed us some vow samples for us to read. When we had a question we called him or texted him and he replied right away. When I arrived at the ceremony, I was so nervous, but he came to me with kind words and soon after that I was able to breath again. During the ceremony he spoke to me so gentle that I was able to repeat after him the wedding vows. It was a beautiful ceremony. I recommend him to every body, you won't be sorry, I guaranteed! And he has a good sense of humor too!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Brent Edwards 22
    Brent Edwards 23
    Brent Edwards 24

Lee · Married on 11/24/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Reverend Brent. I know we are not the first couple that had a few hiccups before the ceremony but the Reverend was so calming to talk to. The Reverend made some observations about our journey to this gathering of our 2 soles that we never picked up on and it made us both know it was the best day to get married. I didn’t find this out until 2 days later, but my wife to be got out of the car and burst into tears. He pulled her aside and talked to her, she said she took a deep breath and listened to his kind voice and got through the ceremony. Our deepest thanks to Reverend Brent
    Lee and Beatriz Willis

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Brent Edwards 25

Eddie · Married on 10/28/2017

from the moment we met Brent we knew he was our MAN,
    the two times that we met hewas always on time, he took the
    time to explain step by step how the ceremony would be like and
    his level of professionalism is extraordinary we highly recommend
    his services.

Maria and Eddie

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Brent Edwards 26

Maria · Married on 10/28/2017

it was incredible experience for us! I highly recommend to any one!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Silvia · Married on 08/26/2017

Revwrens Brent did an amazing job in our wedding; his true passion is to make the wedding ceremony memorable and tailored to the groom and bride. He took the time to get to know us, and it really showed during the ceremony. We are so thankful for his amazing guidance, support and all the hard work put into our ceremony.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Brent Edwards 27
    Brent Edwards 28
    Brent Edwards 29
    Brent Edwards 30

Regina · Married on 06/24/2017

Reverend Brent Edwards did a spectacular job on our wedding day! His level of experience is evident in his passionate and professional manor, which begins the moment you start working with him. He truly customizes your ceremony to your liking, and provides plenty of helpful information.

Reverend Brent was so creative and made our ceremony unique to us; it was incredibly moving, personal, and beautiful. Every individual that attended our ceremony has told us how lovely it was and that is was an absolute touching ceremony. We’re positive that he is the very best at what he does and any couple would be blessed to have him as their officiant, just as we were.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Ken · Married on 06/17/2017

We had the pleasure of having Brent for our wedding last Saturday at the Orange County Heritage museum. My wife and I could not be more pleased! I echo what other reviewers say about Brent. He brings a personal touch to the ceremony adding emotion and humor. He is very organized and has great styles of vows to choose from. And when my wife forgot her vows, Brent had it covered and saved the day with having my wife recite a traditional vow. All our guests had nothing but good things to say about Brent. We would highly recommend Brent.

Sent on 07/01/2017