Brent Edwards Reviews

Brent Edwards 5
Brent Edwards 6
Brent Edwards 7

Michelle · Getting married on 11/17/2019

Brent is an amazing officiant. He made our day extra special with a lovely ceremony and back story about the two of us. Our wedding ceremony couldn't have gone any better!!!

Jenny · Married on 10/26/2018

Wedding 10/26/18

Brent made our wedding special. He took his time to get to know us and help us with our vows. He helped us with the overall ceremony and every step of the way. We highly recommend Brent to everyone who is looking for an officiant.
    -Freddy & Jenny

Kiersten · Married on 10/13/2018

Look no further!

Brent was amazing! We asked for our ceremony to be light and funny and he definitely delivered. We had so many compliments from our guests on how personalized and funny our ceremony was. Brent was easy to work with, helpful and very knowledgeable. Thank you Brent! Our ceremony could not have gone any better

Jeannie · Married on 09/22/2018

We truly can't say enough about Brent Edwards. I spoke to a few wedding Officiant's before agreeing to meet up with Brent. He was charming from that initial meeting and the conversation flowed so well, we instantly hired him. We truly feel so fortunate and blessed to have found this gem. He made our wedding the intimate affair we had hoped for ... elegant and so tasteful. Truly a showman .... making sure we were fully prepared. I am catholic and my husband is Christian and we were initially concerned about finding the right fit for us both. Brent was the answer. He told our love story so uniquely ... we had quite a few tears. Blending our family of 6 children between us ... was effortless with the sand ceremony Brent suggested and it was a favorite among our family members and guests. Here we are days later and everyone is still talking about Brent Edwards ... how much they enjoyed our ceremony. Now that the wedding is over ... we will miss seeing him. Truly such a special treat! Thank you for everything Brent.

Brent Edwards 8

Payam · Married on 08/24/2018

My wife and I would like to personally thank Reverend Brent for helping orchestrate our ceremony. He was able to share his wisdom, warmth, and humility with my wife and me. He provided us with multiple options and my wife and I were able to pick the ceremony that was best for us. Thank you Reverend Brent!

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2018

Brent made us feel very comfortable getting married not everyone is a fan of public speaking....He was easy going, fun and really got to know us and our story.

Brent Edwards 9

Greg · Married on 05/05/2018

Brent did a fantastic job with our ceremony, and I would highly recommend his services. From the day that we found him to the day of our wedding, Brent walked us step by step through the process, made the minor adjustments that we had asked, and added a personal touch to the afternoon that made it all the more special. He was EXACTLY on time, put us at ease with his professionalism and was extremely well-spoken and light-hearted.....in all the right ways. We feel very lucky to have found him to be a part of one of the most special days of our lives.

Brent Edwards 10

Rachele · Married on 03/24/2018

Brent is a gem and made our special day so amazing. Although we’d just met, his story shared about the two of us made it feel like he had known us for years. He so charasmastic and warm. It was a pleasure working with him. I would highly recommend him.

Brad · Married on 03/24/2018

Where do I begin?! Reverend Brent did such an amazing job for my wife and I! We contacted Brent, basically at the last minute, only 2 weeks before our ceremony. Due to the time crunch, we we're only able to have 1 short, in person meeting and exchange a few emails. With that small amount of contact, Brent was able to make our ceremony very personal on NON-generic. It was like he'd known us for years! My wife, myself and our entire wedding party were all very impressed with what he was able to seamlessly pull off in such a short period of time. He made our very special day even more special than we thought possible... Everything went perfect and we can't thank him enough!

Thanks so much, Reverend Brent!

Brad & Rachele

Lu · Married on 12/23/2017

Rev. Brent did an excellent job officiating our wedding in Laguna Beach. If you don't want for yourself a boring cookie-cutter ceremony, Brent is the guy. He took the time to get to know us, and told our story in a sweet and entertaining way. His speech delivery was clear and engaging. It was comforting knowing that Brent was there and we could just count on him to run the ceremony smoothly. Thank you, Brent, for making our day special.

Beatriz · Married on 11/24/2017

Reverend Brent Edwards is amazing! We were looking for some one to marry us, it was a last minute decision to get married so we knew it was going to hard to find any body. But we didn't find just "any body", we found Reverend Edwards. Thankfully he said he would do the ceremony. He immediately emailed us some vow samples for us to read. When we had a question we called him or texted him and he replied right away. When I arrived at the ceremony, I was so nervous, but he came to me with kind words and soon after that I was able to breath again. During the ceremony he spoke to me so gentle that I was able to repeat after him the wedding vows. It was a beautiful ceremony. I recommend him to every body, you won't be sorry, I guaranteed! And he has a good sense of humor too!

Brent Edwards 11
    Brent Edwards 12
    Brent Edwards 13

Lee · Married on 11/24/2017

I can’t say enough good things about Reverend Brent. I know we are not the first couple that had a few hiccups before the ceremony but the Reverend was so calming to talk to. The Reverend made some observations about our journey to this gathering of our 2 soles that we never picked up on and it made us both know it was the best day to get married. I didn’t find this out until 2 days later, but my wife to be got out of the car and burst into tears. He pulled her aside and talked to her, she said she took a deep breath and listened to his kind voice and got through the ceremony. Our deepest thanks to Reverend Brent
    Lee and Beatriz Willis

Brent Edwards 14

Eddie · Married on 10/28/2017

from the moment we met Brent we knew he was our MAN,
    the two times that we met hewas always on time, he took the
    time to explain step by step how the ceremony would be like and
    his level of professionalism is extraordinary we highly recommend
    his services.

Maria and Eddie

Brent Edwards 15

Maria · Married on 10/28/2017

it was incredible experience for us! I highly recommend to any one!

Silvia · Married on 08/26/2017

Revwrens Brent did an amazing job in our wedding; his true passion is to make the wedding ceremony memorable and tailored to the groom and bride. He took the time to get to know us, and it really showed during the ceremony. We are so thankful for his amazing guidance, support and all the hard work put into our ceremony.

Brent Edwards 16
    Brent Edwards 17
    Brent Edwards 18
    Brent Edwards 19

Regina · Married on 06/24/2017

Reverend Brent Edwards did a spectacular job on our wedding day! His level of experience is evident in his passionate and professional manor, which begins the moment you start working with him. He truly customizes your ceremony to your liking, and provides plenty of helpful information.

Reverend Brent was so creative and made our ceremony unique to us; it was incredibly moving, personal, and beautiful. Every individual that attended our ceremony has told us how lovely it was and that is was an absolute touching ceremony. We’re positive that he is the very best at what he does and any couple would be blessed to have him as their officiant, just as we were.

Ken · Married on 06/17/2017

We had the pleasure of having Brent for our wedding last Saturday at the Orange County Heritage museum. My wife and I could not be more pleased! I echo what other reviewers say about Brent. He brings a personal touch to the ceremony adding emotion and humor. He is very organized and has great styles of vows to choose from. And when my wife forgot her vows, Brent had it covered and saved the day with having my wife recite a traditional vow. All our guests had nothing but good things to say about Brent. We would highly recommend Brent.

Ryan · Married on 06/03/2017

Brent was amazing! He really brought something special to our wedding. He was charming and funny, really carried the ceremony. His words were thoughtful and personal. He did an excellent job of connecting with us and our story, and conveying it to all who attended. I can't say enough good things about Brent. He was an integral part of our wedding and I will be forever thankful to him for everything he did.

Roslyn · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I were married by Reverend Brent Edwards on May 27th, 2017 in Huntington Beach. Reverend Brent was an incredible officiant. He took the time to get to know us before the ceremony, and told our story to our family and friends with confidence, respectfulness, and gratitude while also being light hearted and entertaining. He was extremely easy to communicate with on the encounters leading up to our ceremony, and we were so thrilled with the final outcome. We received such great feedback from our wedding guests saying how beautiful the ceremony was. We owe the ceremony's success all to Reverend Brent. Thank you so much!!!

Gloria · Married on 05/20/2017

Rev Brent was absolutely AMAZING! From the moment we met him we knew we had a great officiant for our wedding. If you are looking for a personalized ceremony… look no further.

We met with Rev Brent a few months prior to the wedding and it was such a lovely first meet. We met at a local coffee shop where it was convenient for both of us as he prefers to meet face to face verses having phone conversations. He made us feel so comfortable and that absolutely helped us open up so that he could really capture our personalities. Soon after meeting with Rev Brent he emailed us some documents and vow examples to help get us started as we did not know where to begin. Rev Brent definitely helped guide us with very useful information regarding our marriage certificate and any other concern we had.

Now the BEST part of hiring Rev Brent! He certainly has great passion for what he does. Our ceremony was PERFECT!!! It was absolutely beautiful. He was so great at making everything go smoothly and really did a wonderful job of engaging us. All of our guests raved about how great our ceremony was and thought he was a relative that had known us for a long time. It wasn't too long or too short. It was funny and touching but also captured mine and my husband’s personalities so well which was what we wanted. We wanted a ceremony that family and friends would enjoy and be touched by and that is exactly what Rev Brent created.

Rev Brent, you are incredible at what you do and we can't thank you enough for creating such a memorable ceremony. Even though we were running a little behind you were understanding and extremely generous with your time. You are a blessing to any couple that chooses you to be part of their special day.

Ryan · Married on 05/20/2017

We could not ask for a better officiant than Brent. He was compassionate, funny, and was able to engage the audience. He took his time to get to know us and our personalities. He was able to share who we are in his offerings. If you want your day to be special and share it with others? Make sure you hire Brent.

Sophie · Married on 05/11/2017

Brent was amazing!! I would 100% recommend

Andrew & Alexa · Married on 05/06/2017

We're not sure what we would have done without Brent for our wedding. We didn't have an official 'wedding planner' and needed an officiant less than a month a way from our official wedding. After talking with a number of vendors first, I then talked to Brent.

Out of everyone else I talked to Brent was the most responsive and person that seemed like they deeply cared about our marriage. From the start Brent was great. He helped plan out almost everything with our ceremony, helped us go over what to say and help make sure we ended up with a unique and memorable wedding ceremony.

To say the least it was a perfect ceremony with Brent officiating. We had so many compliments from our guests and family about how great they thought Brent was, along with the whole ceremony he helped put together for us. We couldn't be happier with our choice of Brent officiating our wedding. If you need someone to officiate your wedding, Brent is the perfect person for it :)

All the best!

Stephen · Married on 04/08/2017

Brent did an amazing job at our New Years Eve wedding. Many guest came up to us and said it was the Best Ceremony they had ever seen. He brought laughter and tears of joy to us and quite a few guest. We definitely recommend him for your wedding. Two thumbs up!!!