200 N Bayside Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Map · Phone number

About You May Kiss the Bride

Your wedding day is the foundation of the rest of your lives together, and your ceremony is the focal point around which the day revolves. It is uniquely yours, to be remembered always with joy and love. Our goal is to assist you in creating a service that complements your personalities and the love you share.

The most important task entrusted to an officiant, a wedding coordinator, and everyone involved in the production of your wedding is to create that perfect moment. It's when, after months, possibly years of preparation, the groom is standing in front of the most important friends and family he and his bride-to-be have in their lives, the venue has been prepared according to their preferences, the music, the lighting, the flowers, and everything else is perfect; the bride enters the room like a vision, she begins her procession, she sees her groom, their eyes meet, and it's magic.

This day is not about your officiant, it's about you, and we will do whatever we can to ensure that you, your ceremony, and your marriage shine through.

When you book with You May Kiss the Bride, you get more than an officiant. You get a team of professionals with years of experience in the wedding industry. You get prompt answers to your questions, prompt responses to your emails, concise information about your role in the ceremony process, and an attention to detail that is unparalleled in the industry.

For more information, please visit our website at www.YouMayKissTheBride.com
Follow You May Kiss the Bride on

greg head shot cropped
happy

34 Reviews for You May Kiss the Bride

Adam · Married on 05/27/2018

Greg was great! He was excellent about communicating with us throughout the process and put together a beautiful ceremony for my wife and I that fit exactly what we were looking for. He was also so friendly and professional throughout the rehearsal and day of. He helped put me at ease with his sense of humor and offered great advice to us on little tweaks that made our special day that much more special. You can tell that he has a ton of experience, but he still seems passionate about what he does. Great value too. I'm thrilled we found him and can't recommend him highly enough

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2014

Greg was our officiant. He was a breathe of fresh air in this process and worked with the fact that I was so busy. He made me feel at ease with it all

Tracy · Married on 07/05/2014

Working with Greg was easy from the start. He met with us to discuss what we were looking for as far as the ceremony, and he gave excellent suggestions as we created a personalized ceremony for our big day. He was very punctual—even early on our wedding day! He walked us through the ceremony right before the real deal in front of our guests, which helped calm our nerves and know exactly what to expect. I’d recommend him to anyone!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

You May Kiss the Bride FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• Sugar Branch Events
    Sugar Branch Events Wedding Planners

Greg has been a master of ceremonies for as long as I can remember. His poise, demeanor, passion to unite couples in marriage has shown through my experience with him for over 20 years.

• by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events
    by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

You May Kiss the Bride has the best officiants! Greg Mohr is wonderful and will take care of you and find the right officiant for you. Mark Wheeler is truly a pleasure to work with and adds that warm and personal touch to any wedding ceremony. I highly recommend You May Kiss the Bride!

• Charming Little Event Company
    Charming Little Event Company Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with You May Kiss the Bride. The Officiants and other staff have been the most responsive and professional. I will continue to refer my clients!

• 200 N Bayside Dr Newport Beach, California, CA 92660 See on map
    9493376359 (Other Phone Number)
    9496424760 (Fax Number)