Pastor Kel

Westminster, CA View map

I believe weddings are joyous and love-filled occasions, and strive to create a fun and festive atmosphere in all the ceremonies I perform.

I am an experienced wedding officiant and I work with couples to create an enjoyable, enriching and uplifting wedding service that is specific to their thoughts and dreams.

I am also an experienced pastoral counselor and spiritual adviser. I provide individual and couples counseling in a professional setting.

I am an open and approachable person, and I work hard to create an environment of "safe space" which allows people to feel comfortable and at ease to share the matters of the heart.

Contact Me Today for Your Next Event!

(714) 465-6991

kelhenderson15@gmail.com

Website

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$201.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$20.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

Charlotte Married on 02/15/2015
    I attended the wedding of a friend of mine's mom and Pastor Kel officiated. I enjoyed how she was able to incorporate the personalities of the couple she was marrying, personalizing it and truly making it a memorable day full of joy and celebration.
    Presley Married on 09/13/2014
    Since the moment Krystal and I sat in and listened to Pastor Kels service in Woodland Hills it was obvious to me that we had found the right person to officiate our wedding. Her kindness and sincere support of our LOVE made us feel comfortable. Pastor Kel created a custom ceremony tailored to our traditions, beliefs and needs. She truly made our special day unforgettable.
    We will forever be grateful to Pastor Kel for celebrating one of life's greatest moments, Our wedding day.
    Connie Married on 09/13/2014
    Rev. Henderson and I have done many weddings together. She is all those mentioned above. She also makes it a point to meet with the prospective bride and groom so as to get a feel for theri own personalities. She is ery adaptable and, one can tell from her performance, she really enjoys what she does.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner