One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$550 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$550 Typical Price

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies/The Wedding Rev is my wedding officiant company in Palm Springs, California. Yours truly, Rev. Don Toshach, has been serving couples for more than 30 years as an ordained, non-denominational officiant. He is committed to helping you make a lasting memory on one of the most important days of your life. My passion is to help you create a meaningful and memorable focal point for your wedding day; your ceremony. I serve the Coachella Valley, Inland Empire, Fallbrook, and the greater Temecula wine country. Once in a great while, I'll travel to San Diego, Orange County or L.A. or even out-of-state to perform weddings although my rates are considerably more given the time, travel, and accommodations if necessary.

Rev. Don (yours truly) will work with you to capture your flavor and personalize your wedding, elopement or vow renewals according to your beliefs and wishes. I'm able to officiate for couples of any background. Plus, my wedding fee includes everything (except for the marriage license itself, which you would secure from the county clerk in your area within 90 days of your wedding date. My fee includes time and travel for the wedding, as well as any appointments. When you hire me, you will collaborate with me to make sure your customized ceremony exceeds your expectations. My other wedding officiant services include the following:

• Counseling
  • Customized vows
  • Less than 30-minute ceremony length unless you wish it to be longer
  • Religious or nonreligious ceremonies customized and personalized to your wishes in collaboration with you!

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you to make a once-in-a-lifetime memory for you both!

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$550

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$550

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$150

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$350

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Orthodox Christian
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ
CA
CO
GA
HI
WA
WI

What languages do you speak?

English

• Michelle
    Michelle W. Married on 09/18/2021

Reverend Don is amazing!

Reverend Don officiated our wedding on September 18, 2021. We knew we wanted him as our officiant from our very first contact with him. Reverend Don is professional, friendly, fun easygoing and he put us at ease right away. Communication with him prior to the wedding was a breeze; he was very responsive to our emails and phone calls.

He worked closely with us to create a ceremony that truly encompassed our personalities and who we are individually and as a couple. So many of our guests commented on how beautiful and personalized our ceremony was. Some of our guests even remarked that it seemed a though Reverend Don had known us for years. The ceremony he created and delivered was just that incredible.

Thank you Reverend Don for such a beautiful ceremony!

For those of you who are looking for an amazing one of a kind officiant, Reverend Don is your guy!

-Michelle and Ryan

Michelle,
    Thanks for the wonderfully humbling review! It was a great pleasure to serve you and Ryan and launch you into this next chapter of your lives called marriage! I only hope that our paths will cross again in the near future. Blessings to you both!
  • Alicia
    Alicia S. Married on 08/29/2021

Surpassed our High Expectations

Our ceremony was perfection on August 29th 2021! We knew from our first meeting that Reverend Don was going to be our choice. Reverend Don created a ceremony that checked all of our boxes, witty, compassionate, intimate and unforgettable. He created a beautiful story that illustrated us as a couple and integrated our cherished memories and personalities. Answered all and any questions promptly and thoroughly. HIGHLY recommend Rev Don to anyone who is truly looking for a One of a Kind Ceremony. With love Alicia & Andrew 08.29.2021

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

My sincere thanks to you and Andrew! It was my honor to be a part of your wedding and I hope our paths cross again one of these days!

Best wishes to you both! --Rev. Don
  • Dean
    Dean G. Married on 07/24/2021

Exceptional quality and service

Don Toschach officiated at my wedding July 24th, 2021. He was an exceptional choice. Respectful of my wishes to have some element of my Christian belief, he was also inclusive of my many friends who were non believers, Muslims, Hindus, etc. He was funny and entertaining without trying too hard. Everyone loved his ceremony yet he managed to make it feel like it was our ceremony. Also, he was very efficient at preparing ahead of time minimizing the amount of time and effort required of us. A pro.

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much, Dean, for the kind words. I hope our paths cross again one of these days. My best to you both!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies 1
Exclusive

LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend working with them!

Rila Stone Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

Rancho Mirage, CA, 92270

Check out my website: www.tieastrongknot.com
Location of (One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding