E-mail: weddingrevdon@gmail.com, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 Map · Phone number

About One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies is a wedding officiant company in Palm Springs, California. Reverend Don Toshach has been serving couples for more than 25 years as an ordained, non-denominational officiant. He is committed to helping you make a lasting memory on one of the most important days of your life. His passion is to help you create a meaningful and memorable focal point for your wedding day; your ceremony.

Rev. Don will work with you to capture your flavor and personalize your wedding or vow renewals according to your beliefs and wishes. He is able to officiate for couples of any background. Plus, his wedding fee includes everything, even time and travel for the wedding, as well as any appointments. When you hire Rev. Don, you will spend a great deal of time collaborating with him to make sure your customized ceremony exceeds your expectations. His other wedding officiant services include the following:

• Counseling

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies 6
One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies 7

Brooke · Married on 07/13/2019

Choose Rev Don!

Reverend Don did an absolutely incredible job with our wedding! We were out of state while planning our wedding. He was extremely thorough and detailed oriented throughout our entire planning process. His approach to the ceremony prep made us so comfortable and we knew that our ceremony would go smoothly. Our family and friends complimented how personable our service was. Thank you for everything, Rev Don! We are so grateful! -Brooke and Eric

Sent on 07/23/2019
    One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies 8
    One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies 9
    One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies 10
    One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies 11

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies's reply:

A belated thanks, Brooke, for the wonderful review! It was a beautiful wedding for an awesome couple. Please stay in touch! Blessing to you both!
  • Karen

Karen Plascencia · Married on 06/29/2019

Karen & Ben

From the very beginning Don made it very easy to reach out and have a conversation about our vision. My husband and I appreciated Don's genuine character, making it very easy to talk to him. Don worked to capture our story and add his own personal touch which was more than we could ask for. The day of our wedding he spoke as if he had known us for years and our guests really enjoyed his subtle but charming humor. We're three months late Don! ( blame it to being new parents :) ) but we sure did not forget how special you made us feel on our big day! Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies 12

Karen,
    Never late! I appreciate you taking some rare free time and passing along such a terrific review. It was truly an honor to serve you both. I hope our paths will cross again one of these days. Blessings galore!

Rev. Don
  • Allyson

Allyson and Brandon Alcalay · Married on 06/28/2019

Allyson & Brandon 6.28.2019

The Lord truly has a plan. Thank you Rev. Don for being so awesome throughout the entire process.

After our friend who was going to officiate our wedding backed out a month before, I panicked. Obviously I knew this wasn’t the end of the world, but uhh KEY PLAYER MISSING!

Luckily my sister is a wedding planner and reached out to her connections. Reverend Don came highly recommended. I looked over his website, found his Instagram and emailed him. I could tell that he was someone that we would have a connection to. Boy was I right! I talked to Don on the phone and told him all about our chaotic last minute situation. He was sympathetic, but took charge and listened to our story and our wishes for our ceremony. We are so blessed to have been able to work with him to get our ceremony just as we had envisioned.

We received multitudes of compliments on Rev. Don. He is just the best!

Sent on 07/27/2019
    One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies 13

Allyson,
    So happy you found me and I'm thankful I get to keep track of you and Brandon on Instagram...and I'll try not to stalk you! The way it all worked out was divinely orchestrated, and I'm thankful I had the chance to tie the knot for you both! Rooting you both on for having the happiest of marriages...and from the looks of it, you are well on your way!

Don

One-of-a-Kind Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 550.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 450.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 400.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend working with them!

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• E-mail: weddingrevdon@gmail.com Rancho Mirage, California, 92270 See on map
    Check out my website: www.tieastrongknot.com