Your Perfect Ceremony

Your Perfect Ceremony

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Your Perfect Ceremony

Minister David Cutler

As a non-denominational Christian minister I have had the honor of marrying loving couples throughout the Southern California area for more than 13 years. Although Christian in faith, I understand that everyone comes from different backgrounds and different faiths. Because of this I officiate weddings in all styles, religious or non-religious. Whatever your faith we can work together to find you the perfect ceremony.

In 2005 I graduated from San Diego State University with a BA in Sociology with an emphasis in marriage and family counseling. I also have an extensive financial advising/planning background and used this in the ministry as a financial coach and counselor at one of the largest churches in Southern California.

My wife and I settled in Temecula a few years ago and we absolutely love it here! In our free time we like to explore the local wine country, take in a great minor league baseball game with the Lake Elsinore Storm, and spend lots of quality time with our amazing pooch Harlow. Harlow and I can be seen running together frequently on the roads near wine country.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (7)
Single Religion (5)
Civil Union (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

My now husband and I loved having David as our officiant! He took the time to get to know us leading up to our wedding to make sure his dialogue during our ceremony matched up to our relationship and was tailored to us. He has a light-hearted and friendly personality which was perfect for our ceremony and made us feel very comfortable as well as made our guests laugh. He gave us great examples and advice for writing our own vows too. Highly recommend David!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

David was absolutely amazing! We met him about a year before our wedding and immediately clicked with him. He is so personable and makes you feel like you’ve known each other for years after only talking to him once. We took his pre marital counseling course and I can’t emphasize enough how amazing that was! He really brings up questions and topics that you have never thought to discuss with your fiancé before. He is so knowledgeable about what makes a marriage work and has so much advice to give in multiple areas. Family background, finances, planning for the future, etc. He really makes you think about all of these things and become closer as a couple for it. Fast forward to planning our ceremony. David spent a lot of time getting to know us separate from what he learned about us in the counseling course. Asking how we met, what makes us work as a couple, etc. From there we worked on the personal details of our ceremony, how we wanted it to go, what vibe we wanted etc. We decided to do a love letter box as part of our ceremony and David knew just how to do it. We didn’t read or hear the ceremony script beforehand but we never felt like we needed to. We had so much faith and trust in him that we knew it would be amazing. On rehearsal day he ran through the whole thing with us as many times as we needed. He knew exactly what he was doing because he has plenty of experience. He kept our bridal party in line, taught them how to walk down, line up, etc. He even spent time with my maid of honor and taught her how to fluff my train and would hold my bouquet while she did so. He has the best tips and made everyone feel at ease and laugh while at our rehearsal. On wedding day our ceremony was beyond incredible. I don’t even know how many compliments I got on our ceremony, but it was definitely a lot! Everyone absolutely loved David and our ceremony! Definitely hire him, you won’t regret it! Thank you so much David for such an amazing ceremony!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/8/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

David was the first and only officiant that my (now) husband and I met with before our wedding. I had messaged several others with a few questions, and I just loved that David messaged me back in a timely manor, and that he actually wanted to meet us before trying to jump the gun & book him. We had a couple of meetings in which he got to know us, and we really felt like we were talking to a long time friend at the end of these meetings. He had some GREAT insight to what would look good during our ceremony, as well as some things that we could add into it to make it stand out from the regular run of the mill wedding ceremonies. He is VERY professional, but he was also able to add some humor into our ceremony which is just our style. :) He was also very timely in responding to emails, giving us information on how to apply for our marriage license, and then sending it off to be recorded as well.
Thank you so much David for being a part of our special day!
- Anthony & Casey