Your Perfect Ceremony

Your Perfect Ceremony

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Your Perfect Ceremony

Minister David Cutler

As a non-denominational Christian minister I have had the honor of marrying loving couples throughout the Southern California area for more than 13 years. Although Christian in faith, I understand that everyone comes from different backgrounds and different faiths. Because of this I officiate weddings in all styles, religious or non-religious. Whatever your faith we can work together to find you the perfect ceremony.

In 2005 I graduated from San Diego State University with a BA in Sociology with an emphasis in marriage and family counseling. I also have an extensive financial advising/planning background and used this in the ministry as a financial coach and counselor at one of the largest churches in Southern California.

My wife and I settled in Temecula a few years ago and we absolutely love it here! In our free time we like to explore the local wine country, take in a great minor league baseball game with the Lake Elsinore Storm, and spend lots of quality time with our amazing pooch Harlow. Harlow and I can be seen running together frequently on the roads near wine country.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

No Denomination (6)
Single Religion (5)
Civil Union (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Oh my goodness! Where do I begin. Our venue recommended David, and we couldn't be more happy that they did. He made our day UNFORGETTABLE. All of our guests came up to us during our reception and commented on how great he was. He added humor where humor was to be added and spoke with such love. He was able to talk about us and our relationship on such a personal level, having only met us once through an hour Skype interview and then at our rehearsal.
He proofread our vows (which my husband and I kept a secret from each other) to make sure they had the same tone and were the same length. He even wore a suit and tie that matched our wedding colors perfectly. I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you for being apart of our special day David!

Profile Picture Shane, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion

After reading reviews online, we knew we wanted David to perform our ceremony. This feeling only increased as we had our first Skype session with him and then our face-to-face a few months later. Within the first few minutes, we felt an instant connection with him and it seemed as if we had been friends for years. Working with him was an absolute joy. He is extremely professional, detail-oriented, thoughtful, and timely. He responded to any inquiries I had within hours and went the extra mile to provide audio and music for us when our venue was unable to. He took the time to truly get to know us which showed in the ceremony. I expected it to be amazing just on our meeting with him but I was absolutely blown away by how perfect it was. He even surprised us by incorporating a prop of our favorite hockey team (which my fiance and I had initially formed our bond over) and gave us many laughs throughout - something we so appreciate. After the wedding I was approached by every single guest telling me how wonderful our wedding was but the main thing they wanted me to know was how perfect our minister was - how he absolutely nailed us and our personalities and made it the best wedding ceremony they had ever been to. I couldn't agree more (though maybe I'm a bit biased). He also was able to join us for our reception and led us in a prayer and toast, two things we asked of him that was not required, but he happily jumped in and did. We could not be more grateful to him. After the wedding, he was so prompt in getting our license filed and getting us all the information we needed. It was completely hassle and worry-free which is extremely nice since we could just forget about that and not worry. If you're getting married in the Temecula area, I urge you to have David perform your ceremony. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion

David made our wedding absolutely magical. He spent so much time talking to us and getting to know the special things that are so important in our relationship that he was able to present a personal and heart felt ceremony for us and our guests. Every one of my family and friends mentioned how sweet and perfect the ceremony was and how it reflected us as a couple. They kept asking us how long we had known David and were so surprised finding out we had just found him online and he wasn't a long-time family friend!!

If you want an officiant to take the time to know you and create the perfect ceremony for you and your partner, look no further than David Cutler. 5 Stars, 10/10 - Thank you for making our wedding so wonderful!

Love, The Newlywed Beckers