Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number

About Your Perfect Ceremony

As a non-denominational Christian minister I have had the honor of marrying loving couples throughout the Southern California area for more than 13 years. Although Christian in faith, I understand that everyone comes from different backgrounds and different faiths. Because of this I officiate weddings in all styles, religious or non-religious. Whatever your faith we can work together to find you the perfect ceremony.

In 2005 I graduated from San Diego State University with a BA in Sociology with an emphasis in marriage and family counseling. I also have an extensive financial advising/planning background and used this in the ministry as a financial coach and counselor at one of the largest churches in Southern California.

My wife and I settled in Temecula a few years ago and we absolutely love it here! In our free time we like to explore the local wine country, take in a great minor league baseball game with the Lake Elsinore Storm, and spend lots of quality time with our amazing pooch Harlow. Harlow and I can be seen running together frequently on the roads near wine country.

Follow Your Perfect Ceremony on

ashley and michael longshadow ranch 10 2013
blake ashton 415
brian and randi
Your Perfect Ceremony
emory and kimberly wedding pic
greg and shyrea 2

82 Reviews for Your Perfect Ceremony

• Shereef

Shereef Henien · Getting married on 07/12/2021

An Incredible Officiant

David married my wife and I this New Year’s Eve and we couldn’t have asked for a more amazing officiant. David is kind, fun, and really goes the extra mile to not only make your wedding feel deeply personal and special, but very well coordinated as well.
    David met with my wife and I a few months before the wedding and really spent some time getting to know us, and our relationship. He took the time to write a truly heartfelt (and fun) ceremony speech that drew plenty of laughter (and some tears) from our guests, and my wife and I. During the rehearsal he made sure everyone knew what was going on and where to be, and made sure to call out all the things to watch out for. He is extremely experienced with running weddings and that absolutely showed. He also made sure that we did everything we needed to do with our wedding license, the details of which I knew nothing about.
    To anyone looking for an amazing officiant for your wedding, I would recommend David Cutler ten times over. You will be so happy you did.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Nush Gershenson · Married on 02/15/2020

You’re in great hands!

David was amazing! Everyone came up to us after the ceremony and said the most wonderful things about the service he provided. He really took the time to get to know me and my husband and was able to personalize the service rather than delivering cliches. He even created an email account for our dogs and worked it into the ceremony! He was always very prompt at responding to our emails and questions and was very helpful throughout the process. He’s very flexible to make the ceremony whatever you want it to be. You’re in good hands with David!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Hansen · Married on 01/19/2020

Book David!

Book David! We got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful our service was and how much they enjoyed our officiant! David takes the time to get to know you so the service is personalized to you.

He is so professional and helpful. He took care of submitting our license and was so helpful at our rehearsal preparing us for the day of. If you want a great service look no further and book David!

Sent on 02/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Your Perfect Ceremony FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 675
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 675.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Buddhist
    Catholic
    Jewish
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.

• Temecula, 92592 See on map
    6193163850 (Phone number)
    Location of (Your Perfect Ceremony)