Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number

About Your Perfect Ceremony

As a non-denominational Christian minister I have had the honor of marrying loving couples throughout the Southern California area for more than 13 years. Although Christian in faith, I understand that everyone comes from different backgrounds and different faiths. Because of this I officiate weddings in all styles, religious or non-religious. Whatever your faith we can work together to find you the perfect ceremony.

In 2005 I graduated from San Diego State University with a BA in Sociology with an emphasis in marriage and family counseling. I also have an extensive financial advising/planning background and used this in the ministry as a financial coach and counselor at one of the largest churches in Southern California.

My wife and I settled in Temecula a few years ago and we absolutely love it here! In our free time we like to explore the local wine country, take in a great minor league baseball game with the Lake Elsinore Storm, and spend lots of quality time with our amazing pooch Harlow. Harlow and I can be seen running together frequently on the roads near wine country.

Follow Your Perfect Ceremony on

ashley and michael longshadow ranch 10 2013
blake ashton 415
brian and randi
Your Perfect Ceremony
emory and kimberly wedding pic
greg and shyrea 2

Your Perfect Ceremony 6
Your Perfect Ceremony 7

Lauren · Married on 03/22/2019

Absolutely recommend

My husband and I began looking for an officiant who was laid back, confident and someone we felt comfortable with. We found that with David. He took the time to get to know each of us and truly represented who we were during our ceremony. He was quick to respond to emails and questions was professional and very organized taking a lot of the stress off my then fiancé and I. He handled the marriage license and provided detailed instructions on what to do after the wedding. I would absolutely recommend David to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Marinalisa Bono · Married on 03/16/2019

Highly recommend

I don’t think I could say enough good things about David! The amount of compliments my family and Friends gave was endless! Every detail even ones you don’t think about he knew and he did. From coordinating outfits to stepping out of your first kiss shot to making your wedding sound like it came from your best friend your whole life. As odd as it may sound I asked for a wizard of Oz quote because that is my thing and he did it so tastefully. I cannot wait to get my video back to watch this part! Also, sidenote he took care of EVERYTHING for marriage license I had so many questions and he was like a one stop shop for this.

ps: he offers music/mic services if needed

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Ehna

Ehna · Married on 03/09/2019

Fun friendly and professional

David is Fun and professional to work with. He made us very comfortable to share our love story so he can personalize it on our wedding ceremony day. He made it really special for us, not to mention he’s good looking so he really blend good on our photo shoots 😀. Highly recommended. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Sent on 04/20/2019

Your Perfect Ceremony FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 675.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 675.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Jewish, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Temecula, 92592 See on map