Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number

About Your Perfect Ceremony

As a non-denominational Christian minister I have had the honor of marrying loving couples throughout the Southern California area for more than 13 years. Although Christian in faith, I understand that everyone comes from different backgrounds and different faiths. Because of this I officiate weddings in all styles, religious or non-religious. Whatever your faith we can work together to find you the perfect ceremony.

In 2005 I graduated from San Diego State University with a BA in Sociology with an emphasis in marriage and family counseling. I also have an extensive financial advising/planning background and used this in the ministry as a financial coach and counselor at one of the largest churches in Southern California.

My wife and I settled in Temecula a few years ago and we absolutely love it here! In our free time we like to explore the local wine country, take in a great minor league baseball game with the Lake Elsinore Storm, and spend lots of quality time with our amazing pooch Harlow. Harlow and I can be seen running together frequently on the roads near wine country.

Follow Your Perfect Ceremony on

zach and sam
0829mariamarquez
ashley and donnie 2
ashley and michael longshadow ranch 10 2013
blake ashton 415
brian and randi
Your Perfect Ceremony
emory and kimberly wedding pic
greg and shyrea 2

Your Perfect Ceremony 5
Your Perfect Ceremony 6
Your Perfect Ceremony 7

Crystal · Married on 11/04/2018

The Best Wedding Decision We Made!

Having David be a part of our wedding day was one of the best decisions my husband and I made, not only for that special day, but for the beginning of our marriage. We made the choice to go through pre-marital coaching and it was such a great way to ensure that we were on the same page going into our life together in a way that was safe, respectful, and comfortable. Our time with him during our coaching made our wedding ceremony so much richer than we could’ve ever imagined - David went above and beyond to capture the essence of our relationship and include it in our ceremony. We had multiple guests tell us it felt like he has known us personally for years, and it feels like it! Thank you David for helping making our wedding day spectacular!

Jamy · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply perfect!

When my girlfriend and I decided to tie the knot, we knew we wanted to do it in CA near the ocean and that we wanted it to be a private, intimate ceremony with just the two of us and an officiant. I won't say we are picky, but we are, and the perfect person was a must! Since we live outside CA, we went to the internet and searched for an officiant. We moved quickly through a couple of choices since they had no personality and we just did not feel it. Then we found David. We thought just from his website that he would be a good fit. After some text and email communication, we scheduled a face time call. We spent an hour on the phone with David getting to know each other. He was just so perfect. He was sweet, interested in hearing our story, demonstrated attention to detail, he had an appreciation for romance, and was just plain adorable!
    Our vision was a private ceremony on the beach in jeans and flip flops. David was up for it and even color coordinated with us:)
    The day of the ceremony was just amazing. We could not have been happier! David climbed up quite a hill for us to the bluff above our beautiful ocean view. He even toted a 40 pound battery in order to video record our special moment. When we discussed who would go first with the vows, we decided rock, paper, scissors was the way to decide. Then we went to it. The ceremony was simply beautiful and amazing. David truly seemed invested in our love. His smile and kindness really made a difference for us. David also provided our vows for us on these beautiful cards that we have as mementos. David respected our privacy and did everything right to make our special day amazing. He is the kind of person you want to share a bottle of wine with outside your ceremony. He feels like a friend and that is really special for something like this. After the ceremony was said and done, David did share some champagne and donuts with us:) We are so very grateful to David and will never forget our wedding day where everything was perfect! We cannot say enough to recommend him to everyone. Thank you David for making our day amazing!

Your Perfect Ceremony 8

Adriana · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I got married at Mount Palomar Winery, which lists David Cutler as one of their preferred vendors--and after going through this whole wedding process I can totally attest to why that is! David is not only very responsive and professional, he is also super friendly and easy to get along with. I was surprised by how much I felt comfortable sharing about our relationship as he was getting to know us, but that's the kind of person David is! He asked us very thoughtful questions and made sure we were happy with everything in advance. On the day of the wedding, his appearance and his delivery was impeccable and the ceremony itself was beautiful and heartfelt. I highly recommend him as an officiant; we are so incredibly grateful to him!

Your Perfect Ceremony FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 675.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 675.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Catholic, Jewish, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Temecula, CA 92592 See on map