Your Perfect Ceremony Reviews

Your Perfect Ceremony 4
Your Perfect Ceremony 5
  • Neha

Neha Bharadia · Married on 10/22/2019

Best decision of the wedding!

Our wedding was perfect all thanks to David. We knew David was a perfect fit as soon as we met him, we really enjoyed our meeting with him and discussing our relationship with him in detail. David incorporated a lot of that into our ceremony so it felt very personal . It was a beautiful, sweet and romantic ceremony and we got so many compliments on how great it was and how great David was. We wouldn't change a single detail about our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Julia

Julia Kochan · Married on 10/20/2019

Articulate, warm, & captured our story PERFECTLY!

David is the best!! We met him over an initial Skype conversation and immediately knew he was the one. We got SO many compliments on how beautiful our ceremony was and we truly felt like David was our friend by the end of the whole process. He really took the time and initiative to know us, and spoke about us like he had known us for years. He really captured the spirit of our relationship in such a beautiful way, and moved all of our guests to tears with his words. We are so grateful that we found him and couldn't recommend him enough :) Thank you David!!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Lori

Lori Cappello-Chavez · Married on 10/18/2019

The BEST Officiant

We were going to use a family member to officiate our wedding but I’m so glad that we didn’t. David was so amazing the way he got to know us as a couple and took the time to hear our story. He then incorporated it in our ceremony and have it a personal touch which we lived and our guests still talk about how amazing he was. He was worth every penny! He even knew exactly what the photographers needed to capture and he made sure to go over it with us at the rehearsal. He thought of everything and made the day amazing for us! We highly recommend him!

Your Perfect Ceremony 6
    Your Perfect Ceremony 7
    Your Perfect Ceremony 8
    Your Perfect Ceremony 9
    Your Perfect Ceremony 10
    Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Fiona

Fiona Shahbazian · Married on 09/15/2019

David was the BEST decision we made for our wedding day!

We got married at the Temecula Creek Inn in September, and found David on the venues preferred vendor listing. We are SO happy we did!

After having a FaceTime introductory call, David explained his services and made us feel immediately at ease. He also mentioned that he provides MC and music services, and we jumped right in with signing him up for the ceremony and music services.

David made everything so easy for us, we had a face to face planning meeting a few months before the big day and he spent a couple of hours explaining the plan for the day and also getting to know us as a couple. We left the meeting feeling so happy that we’d found David to be such a big part of our day.

The weekend of, David met us at the venue and led our wedding rehearsal. There were quite a few family and friends dropping in during the rehearsal, but David kept us on track and made sure all the important aspects were covered.

On the day of, David was seamless in setting everything up, his music set up was amazing and our guests really enjoyed the pre-ceremony music as they arrived.

As I walked down the aisle to see David and my husband to be, things couldn’t be more perfect. David gave us the most wonderful ceremony, and he included such loving and inspiring words for the start of our new life together. The ceremony was so personal and included references to us as a couple, we were SO impressed and I can’t express in words how incredible David made us feel while we stood together in front of our friends and family.

After the ceremony, David seamlessly transitioned from Officiant to MC / DJ and our guests were so impressed. We loved that he kept the continuity going through the day, and he was so charismatic and funny with his transitions. He introduced all the speeches and helped us keep the timeline of the day, we didn’t have to think about a thing.

When he led the dance party as "DJ David", he had everyone on the dance floor and kept the party going with so many great songs. He created a fun and magical atmosphere for our guests, he’s truly a man of many skills!!

David is incredibly professional, kind and caring, and is the BEST choice for a wedding officiant / DJ. His officiant, MC and music services far exceeded any expectations we had, and his presence throughout the whole day made everything so perfect. You will not regret this decision!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • kelly

kelly · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Officiant Ever!

David was absolutely amazing!! Most of our appointments were via Skype. He provided us with the all the information we needed and even reminded us when to do our marriage certificate. We didn’t write our vows and he was still able to move the audience to tears. He made the whole experience so easy and memorable.

Your Perfect Ceremony 11
    Your Perfect Ceremony 12
    Sent on 12/03/2019

Rosena M Diaz · Married on 09/01/2019

David is simply the best!!

David is very articulate, respectful and educated. My fiance and I knew immediately that he was the officiant to hire. He took very detailed notes, asked extremely important questions and included everything he learned about us in the ceremony! After the ceremony, he magically disappeared out of our photographers view for the perfect 1st kiss photos!!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Cortney

Cortney Baker · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing Experience

David did an amazing job from beginning to end! He completely got to know us and made our ceremony so special, personable and even helped keep us calm throughout, and an added bonus with his quick responses. Definitely would recommend him!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Rachel Lawler · Married on 08/18/2019

David is simply the best

We hired David after a recommendation by our wedding planner and we could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding! David takes the time to get to know you as a couple and make your ceremony unique and tailored to you. The ceremony he put together for us was personal, funny, touching and memorable – he even found a way to mention our cat in the ceremony! David speaks as if he has been close friends with you for years – so much so that our guests were asking us if he was a personal family friend. We also invited David and his wife to our reception and he definitely kept the party going by dancing all night! If you want the absolute best officiant for your wedding, hire David – you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Schafer · Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing Experience & Ceremony

David is so amazing! Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. He genuinely took the time to get to know us and make our ceremony so personal. He was flawless, engaging and professional! Highly, highly recommend David if you want a custom and personal ceremony!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Anne

Anne Roberts · Married on 06/28/2019

Honestly the perfect Officiant

Having David perform our ceremony couldn’t of been better! He captured everything we wanted for our wedding. So organized, professional, and fun at the same time. Made our whole experience awesome and just like he is website, the perfect ceremony. Highly highly recommend .Thank you David!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Woo · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfect Officiant for Your Perfect Ceremony

David made our ceremony perfect and we’re confident he’ll make Your Perfect Ceremony too! He really goes above and beyond to take the time to know you, has great attention to detail, and knows how to incorporate special touches that tailors the ceremony like he’s one of your best friends. What really stood out about David:

+ Really took the time to learn our story, what makes us tick as a couple, and understand the tone we wanted for our ceremony (intimate, quirky and fun!)
    + Very responsive to emails and questions. We felt like we were in good hands with David and pretty stress-free (questions regarding ceremony details, vows, and marriage license)
    + Reviewed our vows, provided feedback (making sure similar length and style), along with cute printed vow cards for the ceremony
    + We really appreciated that David took the time to come to our rehearsal within a really busy schedule!
    + His music during the ceremony was perfect and he got a great video capture of our ceremony (his video is our favorite!)
    + Very happy with how he tastefully requested our guests to respect our unplugged wedding
    + David has a very unique, warm, and certain charm that made us and our guests feel he’s part of the family.

My husband and I are SO happy that we found and met David. We truly felt and believe that he wanted to help us have the most amazing wedding as much as we did. Choose David to be part of your special day and you’ll never regret it. Thanks so much again David!

xox - Nikkie & Rob

Your Perfect Ceremony 13
    Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Lannet

Lannet · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazin and Memorable

David was extraordinary! From the beginning my husband and I could tell that we were going to have a 'perfect ceremony.' David went above and beyond to make it unforgettable for us. We had so much positive feedback from our guest on his presentation, his entertainment, seriousness and passion. He presented the love my husband and I have for each other very well and had our guest entertained and in aw. My husband and I were always at eased and didn't have to worry about anything because David was there. Everything meaning our helping with our marriage license, preparing our vows and most importantly we knew he was going to show up! We couldn't thank him enough.

Your Perfect Ceremony 14
    Your Perfect Ceremony 15
    Your Perfect Ceremony 16
    Sent on 08/20/2019

Lauren · Married on 03/22/2019

Absolutely recommend

My husband and I began looking for an officiant who was laid back, confident and someone we felt comfortable with. We found that with David. He took the time to get to know each of us and truly represented who we were during our ceremony. He was quick to respond to emails and questions was professional and very organized taking a lot of the stress off my then fiancé and I. He handled the marriage license and provided detailed instructions on what to do after the wedding. I would absolutely recommend David to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Marinalisa Bono · Married on 03/16/2019

Highly recommend

I don’t think I could say enough good things about David! The amount of compliments my family and Friends gave was endless! Every detail even ones you don’t think about he knew and he did. From coordinating outfits to stepping out of your first kiss shot to making your wedding sound like it came from your best friend your whole life. As odd as it may sound I asked for a wizard of Oz quote because that is my thing and he did it so tastefully. I cannot wait to get my video back to watch this part! Also, sidenote he took care of EVERYTHING for marriage license I had so many questions and he was like a one stop shop for this.

ps: he offers music/mic services if needed

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Ehna

Ehna · Married on 03/09/2019

Fun friendly and professional

David is Fun and professional to work with. He made us very comfortable to share our love story so he can personalize it on our wedding ceremony day. He made it really special for us, not to mention he’s good looking so he really blend good on our photo shoots 😀. Highly recommended. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Your Perfect Ceremony 17
    Your Perfect Ceremony 18
    Your Perfect Ceremony 19
    Your Perfect Ceremony 20
    Your Perfect Ceremony 21
    Sent on 04/20/2019

S Miller · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing Experience!

My husband and I would highly recommend David as your Wedding Officiant! David spent so much time getting to know us that by the time our Wedding day came we felt like long friends. We even had him over after our Wedding just to hang out with us and our family and friends.
    David helped make our Wedding the most romantic day of our lives. He is so detailed orientated and it definitely showed. We also chose to have David do the music for our ceremony and the lunch reception after . Everything was perfect! We can't say enough positive things about him! We have recommended David to my Cousin to be her officiant at her upcoming Wedding. We are looking forward to seeing him ! David is your guy! Look no further

Your Perfect Ceremony 22
    Sent on 03/19/2019

Christine Biewer · Married on 01/12/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

David was listed as a recommend officiant for our wedding venue and he was absolutely wonderful.

What stood out the most were the following:

+ Spent time to really get to know us over a breakfast and listen to our story
    + Honored our wishes for a non-denominational wedding
    + Understood our desire for a succinct, but impactful ceremony
    + Provided meaningful advice for our vows.

In the end, during the ceremony David was on point for every request and made sure our ceremony was as smooth as possible.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Jeremy · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

David impressed my husband and me from the very first time we met him! We could tell he is passionate and cares about doing a great job for all his clients. He has great attention to detail. During our get to know you meeting, I felt that he could put to words what I was feeling, but had a hard time expressing verbally.

We were lucky that David was available for our rehearsal, because was so helpful during the entire process. He helped our wedding party with their cues on when to walk, where to stand and where your hands and bouquets should go. On our wedding day he did an incredible job with our ceremony! He added just the right amount of detail to make our ceremony unique and special for us. We received a number of compliments on how well David did on our ceremony including from our wedding coordinator!

Afterwards, David finished our marriage license paperwork and submitted it. Then walked us through the entire process on how to obtain a copy. My husband and I feel he went above and beyond. We are so thankful and appreciative of David for making our ceremony so special! Thank you again David :)

Becky & Jeremy Artaserse

Sent on 01/02/2019

Crystal · Married on 11/04/2018

The Best Wedding Decision We Made!

Having David be a part of our wedding day was one of the best decisions my husband and I made, not only for that special day, but for the beginning of our marriage. We made the choice to go through pre-marital coaching and it was such a great way to ensure that we were on the same page going into our life together in a way that was safe, respectful, and comfortable. Our time with him during our coaching made our wedding ceremony so much richer than we could’ve ever imagined - David went above and beyond to capture the essence of our relationship and include it in our ceremony. We had multiple guests tell us it felt like he has known us personally for years, and it feels like it! Thank you David for helping making our wedding day spectacular!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jamy · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply perfect!

When my girlfriend and I decided to tie the knot, we knew we wanted to do it in CA near the ocean and that we wanted it to be a private, intimate ceremony with just the two of us and an officiant. I won't say we are picky, but we are, and the perfect person was a must! Since we live outside CA, we went to the internet and searched for an officiant. We moved quickly through a couple of choices since they had no personality and we just did not feel it. Then we found David. We thought just from his website that he would be a good fit. After some text and email communication, we scheduled a face time call. We spent an hour on the phone with David getting to know each other. He was just so perfect. He was sweet, interested in hearing our story, demonstrated attention to detail, he had an appreciation for romance, and was just plain adorable!
    Our vision was a private ceremony on the beach in jeans and flip flops. David was up for it and even color coordinated with us:)
    The day of the ceremony was just amazing. We could not have been happier! David climbed up quite a hill for us to the bluff above our beautiful ocean view. He even toted a 40 pound battery in order to video record our special moment. When we discussed who would go first with the vows, we decided rock, paper, scissors was the way to decide. Then we went to it. The ceremony was simply beautiful and amazing. David truly seemed invested in our love. His smile and kindness really made a difference for us. David also provided our vows for us on these beautiful cards that we have as mementos. David respected our privacy and did everything right to make our special day amazing. He is the kind of person you want to share a bottle of wine with outside your ceremony. He feels like a friend and that is really special for something like this. After the ceremony was said and done, David did share some champagne and donuts with us:) We are so very grateful to David and will never forget our wedding day where everything was perfect! We cannot say enough to recommend him to everyone. Thank you David for making our day amazing!

Your Perfect Ceremony 23
    Sent on 10/19/2018

Adriana · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I got married at Mount Palomar Winery, which lists David Cutler as one of their preferred vendors--and after going through this whole wedding process I can totally attest to why that is! David is not only very responsive and professional, he is also super friendly and easy to get along with. I was surprised by how much I felt comfortable sharing about our relationship as he was getting to know us, but that's the kind of person David is! He asked us very thoughtful questions and made sure we were happy with everything in advance. On the day of the wedding, his appearance and his delivery was impeccable and the ceremony itself was beautiful and heartfelt. I highly recommend him as an officiant; we are so incredibly grateful to him!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

My now husband and I loved having David as our officiant! He took the time to get to know us leading up to our wedding to make sure his dialogue during our ceremony matched up to our relationship and was tailored to us. He has a light-hearted and friendly personality which was perfect for our ceremony and made us feel very comfortable as well as made our guests laugh. He gave us great examples and advice for writing our own vows too. Highly recommend David!

Your Perfect Ceremony 24
    Sent on 06/16/2018

Katie · Married on 06/08/2018

David was absolutely amazing! We met him about a year before our wedding and immediately clicked with him. He is so personable and makes you feel like you’ve known each other for years after only talking to him once. We took his pre marital counseling course and I can’t emphasize enough how amazing that was! He really brings up questions and topics that you have never thought to discuss with your fiancé before. He is so knowledgeable about what makes a marriage work and has so much advice to give in multiple areas. Family background, finances, planning for the future, etc. He really makes you think about all of these things and become closer as a couple for it. Fast forward to planning our ceremony. David spent a lot of time getting to know us separate from what he learned about us in the counseling course. Asking how we met, what makes us work as a couple, etc. From there we worked on the personal details of our ceremony, how we wanted it to go, what vibe we wanted etc. We decided to do a love letter box as part of our ceremony and David knew just how to do it. We didn’t read or hear the ceremony script beforehand but we never felt like we needed to. We had so much faith and trust in him that we knew it would be amazing. On rehearsal day he ran through the whole thing with us as many times as we needed. He knew exactly what he was doing because he has plenty of experience. He kept our bridal party in line, taught them how to walk down, line up, etc. He even spent time with my maid of honor and taught her how to fluff my train and would hold my bouquet while she did so. He has the best tips and made everyone feel at ease and laugh while at our rehearsal. On wedding day our ceremony was beyond incredible. I don’t even know how many compliments I got on our ceremony, but it was definitely a lot! Everyone absolutely loved David and our ceremony! Definitely hire him, you won’t regret it! Thank you so much David for such an amazing ceremony!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Casey · Married on 05/26/2018

David was the first and only officiant that my (now) husband and I met with before our wedding. I had messaged several others with a few questions, and I just loved that David messaged me back in a timely manor, and that he actually wanted to meet us before trying to jump the gun & book him. We had a couple of meetings in which he got to know us, and we really felt like we were talking to a long time friend at the end of these meetings. He had some GREAT insight to what would look good during our ceremony, as well as some things that we could add into it to make it stand out from the regular run of the mill wedding ceremonies. He is VERY professional, but he was also able to add some humor into our ceremony which is just our style. :) He was also very timely in responding to emails, giving us information on how to apply for our marriage license, and then sending it off to be recorded as well.
    Thank you so much David for being a part of our special day!
    - Anthony & Casey

Your Perfect Ceremony 25
    Your Perfect Ceremony 26
    Sent on 06/25/2018

Mandy · Married on 05/20/2018

There are no words that can fully explain how amazing David is! He made us feel so comfortable the moment we met him. We knew right away that we had to have him as our officiant. He really took the time to get to know us, our story, and our overall relationship. The ceremony was beyond our expectations. The details and small touches he put into the ceremony were just so beautiful....and funny! He even created a gmail account for our cats (who are our babies) and made a joke about how they emailed him before the wedding. So cute and so funny. Loved that! I can go on and on about David....bottom line is that our wedding would not have been the same without him!

Sent on 06/08/2018