51 Reviews for Your Perfect Ceremony

Single Religion (5)
Civil Union (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
51 Your Perfect Ceremony Reviews

My wedding would never have been the same without David as our officiant. He captured us and our relationship perfectly during the ceremony and even when we had a minor mishap with the rings David knew just what to say. Prior to the ceremony he took the time to get to know us and even attended our rehearsal. We cannot thank him enough for helping create our perfect happily ever after!

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

David was amazing! Our ceremony was beautiful we loved exactly what he said and he even threw a little humor in there that we are still laughing about when we think back on it. His personality is awesome we loved meeting with him and going over our love story with him. We highly recommend him he will make your ceremony unforgettable!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with David was an absolute pleasure! We found David through our venue and after speaking with him the first time we knew right away he was the perfect officiant for us. David took his time to get to know my husband and I very well and took it upon himself (which we asked) to write the perfect ceremony & vows for us! David is amazingly professional but still makes you feel comfortable when opening up to him! We felt as if we knew David for years after having a 1 hour conversation. I would HIGHLY recommend David!!

Profile Picture Kari, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our venue recommended David and we couldn't have been happier with our choice! My husband and I are not local and he worked with us via Skype & email during most of the process. When we were finally able to meet with him in person, he was professional, but also personable. He really got to know us as a couple and that showed through at our ceremony. I never once stressed or worried about our ceremony and I know I have David to thank for that. He was organized and on top of everything. I HIGHLY recommend Your Perfect Ceremony! Honestly, I believe it'll be the easiest decision you make during the wedding planning process. Thank you David for being so amazing at what you do!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination

Our first call with David, I knew we had found the right officiant for our March 17, 2018 wedding.
My husband and I were looking for an officiant who matched our nonreligious but spiritual values and he proved to be perfect for us.
Warm, professional and well organized, David guided us through a variety of ceremonial style choices.
His questions were thoughtful and explored the story behind the love that brought me and my husband together.
The day of our wedding David was calm and kept us present and in the moment.
We highly recommend David. From our first meeting to David filing our marriage license, he was impeccable at every step.
We are grateful he was a part of our journey as husband and wife!

Thank you Dave!

Profile Picture Monica, 3/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We cannot say enough good things about David and neither could our guests. He crafted such a beautiful and personal ceremony for us. Throughout the planning process, David gave us great ideas and options for us to include in our ceremony to really make it unique. He was so wonderful to work with and made our ceremony so special. We cannot thank you enough David. We would have David officiate over and over again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture kelsey, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I can't say enough amazing things about David! From the moment we both spoke with him, we immediately knew he would be absolutely perfect to officiate our wedding. David is so easy to talk to; you'll feel like you've known him for years after the first 5 minutes! He is a true professional at what he does. All of our guests were raving about him, saying he made the ceremony absolutely perfect. I felt so safe and comfortable knowing he was running the whole show. Even my wedding coordinator wanted David's information to work with him in the future because he loved all of David's ideas. He is extremely thoughtful and really takes the time to get to know you so he can make your day perfect. I would definitely recommend David to anyone getting married he is so wonderful! Thank you so much David for the most perfect wedding ever! You are truly the best in the business!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Oh my goodness! Where do I begin. Our venue recommended David, and we couldn't be more happy that they did. He made our day UNFORGETTABLE. All of our guests came up to us during our reception and commented on how great he was. He added humor where humor was to be added and spoke with such love. He was able to talk about us and our relationship on such a personal level, having only met us once through an hour Skype interview and then at our rehearsal.
He proofread our vows (which my husband and I kept a secret from each other) to make sure they had the same tone and were the same length. He even wore a suit and tie that matched our wedding colors perfectly. I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you for being apart of our special day David!

Profile Picture Shane, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion

After reading reviews online, we knew we wanted David to perform our ceremony. This feeling only increased as we had our first Skype session with him and then our face-to-face a few months later. Within the first few minutes, we felt an instant connection with him and it seemed as if we had been friends for years. Working with him was an absolute joy. He is extremely professional, detail-oriented, thoughtful, and timely. He responded to any inquiries I had within hours and went the extra mile to provide audio and music for us when our venue was unable to. He took the time to truly get to know us which showed in the ceremony. I expected it to be amazing just on our meeting with him but I was absolutely blown away by how perfect it was. He even surprised us by incorporating a prop of our favorite hockey team (which my fiance and I had initially formed our bond over) and gave us many laughs throughout - something we so appreciate. After the wedding I was approached by every single guest telling me how wonderful our wedding was but the main thing they wanted me to know was how perfect our minister was - how he absolutely nailed us and our personalities and made it the best wedding ceremony they had ever been to. I couldn't agree more (though maybe I'm a bit biased). He also was able to join us for our reception and led us in a prayer and toast, two things we asked of him that was not required, but he happily jumped in and did. We could not be more grateful to him. After the wedding, he was so prompt in getting our license filed and getting us all the information we needed. It was completely hassle and worry-free which is extremely nice since we could just forget about that and not worry. If you're getting married in the Temecula area, I urge you to have David perform your ceremony. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion

David made our wedding absolutely magical. He spent so much time talking to us and getting to know the special things that are so important in our relationship that he was able to present a personal and heart felt ceremony for us and our guests. Every one of my family and friends mentioned how sweet and perfect the ceremony was and how it reflected us as a couple. They kept asking us how long we had known David and were so surprised finding out we had just found him online and he wasn't a long-time family friend!!

If you want an officiant to take the time to know you and create the perfect ceremony for you and your partner, look no further than David Cutler. 5 Stars, 10/10 - Thank you for making our wedding so wonderful!

Love, The Newlywed Beckers

Profile Picture Kathryn, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

David went above and beyond multiple times over to make sure our special day went perfectly! From our very first meet/greet meeting where he asked all the right questions and truly got to know us, to becoming my last minute wedding coordinator at the rehearsal, (who knew I needed a coordinator?! Haha) to answering every little question I would email him, the preparation he put into this day was so great and we cannot thank him enough. He was so attentive to our customized wishlist and really put the effort into making every single wish happen for us! The day-of was magical, and the words he chose for our ceremony brought many people to tears, including myself. If any of my friends or family need a recommendation for an officiant, David is who I will be recommending! Overly helpful, timely, responsive, and caring are all qualities that David displays. You can tell he truly loves his work! Thank you David!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion

Dave is amazing! He took the time to get to know us and customized our ceremony to fit us. He even worked with our vendors to ensure our wedding was perfect. Thanks Dave! We are so glad you were a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

David was by far the best decision we made for our wedding!!! I cannot say enough great things about him. He did such a fantastic job!!!! Every single person that attended our wedding told me how amazing he was. He found the perfect balance between sincerity and humor. David not only listened to and incorporated my ideas, he took them one step further to make the ceremony unbelievably perfect!!! He had great advice, and truly poured his heart and soul into our wedding. He even matched our colors!!! I am so extremely thankful for David and all of the hard work he put into our ceremony. If you are looking for an officiant, look no further! You will never find someone better than David!!! He is a bride's dream come true!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you David!!!

Profile Picture Melinda, 7/9/17, 1 Review

Dear David,
Where to start?! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
We are ever so grateful and feel incredibly blessed to have you officiate our wedding on July 7th.
The ceremony was perfectly done, and it truly felt as if you known us forever! You were very easy to talk to and always available.
You created the exact mood that we were looking for, sharing stories, prayer and great advice (I will not forget the "upper hand" anytime soon).
We cannot speak highly enough of you or of our experience.

Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Victoria, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, No Denomination

We’re from Maui and planned our Temecula wedding long distance. Our wedding coordinator gave us a few choices for an officiant and we were blessed to have made the perfect choice. Initially, our choice was made because David was able to provide music as well as officiate our ceremony, but we received so much more with David Cutler. David not only incorporated our personalized playlists for our wedding day, but he personalized our whole experience. We both felt an easy connection with David from our initial meeting over Facebook. We casually chatted about the beginnings of our relationship, how it’s grown, our life as a couple. He was sincerely interested and seemed excited and happy to work with us. David personalized our wedding ceremony with these details. He welcomed our adult children to our important new beginning as a married couple with validation of our relationship. He was flexible in working with us, honoring our wishes for a family unity ceremony involving weaving a lei which he hadn’t done before. Truly, he helped us create a personalized, meaningful wedding day. He paid attention to little details like color coordinating his tie and decorating our vow cards. David also had an ease in collaborating with our wedding coordinator and photographers. He was a key player in helping our wedding day really come together. David consistently responded to our emails and followed through with the paper work requirements of getting married. He was very reliable and communicative and we appreciated that a lot, especially because we were doing all our planning long distance. We highly recommend David Cutler. We were blessed to have him.

The Newly Married Lori and Jim
Married July 3, 2017
Temecula, California

Profile Picture Lori, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Officiant

David was absolutely amazing. He is a little higher priced than most other officiants we talked to but it was worth it. He was personable and friendly, he got people to focus on the ceremony but did not try to make it all about him. He made the announcements at the beginning of the ceremony that we asked him to and made some ADORABLE vow cards for us that I want to frame and hang in our home. He did such an amazing job we could not be happier. I highly recommend him to any bride!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

David came recommended by our coordinator at the venue and we were so happy that we listen to her, because he is awesome. We met him twice before our wedding, told him what we wanted the ceremony to be like and little bit about ourselves. The ceremony was sweet, lighthearted, and so personal, exactly how we wanted! He made sure that everything was taken care of during the rehearsal and the day of, so we didn't feel nervous at all. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how it was the perfect ceremony for us and we couldn't have been happier! Thank you David:)

Profile Picture Noriko, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Dave is fantastic! He is a genuinely kind and caring individual and it shows in the time and effort that he takes to make each couple's ceremony more memorable. He met with me and my husband three times (meet and greet, interview, and rehearsal) before our ceremony. He even took some professional photos of the wedding to share with us and made customized vow cards. He deserved five stars just leading up to the ceremony, and we were so impressed that he sent us a copy of our marriage license with a tracking number right after the ceremony and stayed around to enjoy in the general splendor of the day. We wish we could give him ten stars. We highly recommend Dave for his personality and professionalism.

Profile Picture Tara, 5/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

David was absolutely amazing! Our ceremony was perfect. Not only did he capture me and my husband perfectly, he threw some jokes in that made everyone laugh. I couldn't imagine having anyone else marry us!

Profile Picture Tahnee, 5/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wow! David was absolutely fantastic! We are so happy our coordinator recommended him as our officiant for our ceremony last weekend. The first time we met him we knew he was amazing and we wanted him to be part of our big day! He took the time to get to know us, which in turn made our ceremony perfect in every way! We highly recommend him, you'll be SO happy with him officiating your wedding!! :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Hands down David is the best officiant out there. He is a very genuine man who really puts everything he has into making your ceremony all about you and your loved one. He takes the time to get to know you and your spouse, so come wedding day he doesn't miss a detail. Not only were we so happy with how our ceremony went, our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing he was. I highly recommend David to anyone who is looking for an officiant. He helps walk you through the whole process making sure your not lost along the way. Everything from picking the right vows, to signing the marriage license and getting it shipped out, David does it all and in-between. I PROMISE you will not be disappointed at all. He is the best.

Profile Picture Kim, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

David was perfect. His attention to detail is amazing. He remembers every little thing about you. He really got to know us and cared that our ceremony went perfect.
He is definitely a seasoned professional. He took care of everything for us. He had all the tips and tricks from getting the license to planning the ceremony to even our vows. He told us when we needed to do something and followed up regularly. He had no issues having an non-denomination ceremony. He catered to us. He was great! I could not see the day going so well without him.
Thank you David.

Profile Picture Travis, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

David is amazing! He is so genuine and honest and pays attention to every little detail that you tell him and incorporates that into your ceremony. Everyone at our wedding loved him as well. It's hard planning a wedding from another state and David made it very easy by responding very quickly to emails and meeting us at nearby spots when we were in town. He was one of the people that I hardly had any questions for, because he covered every topic and went over every detail and minute of the ceremony. We were so comfortable with him and felt a connection with him within a few minutes of speaking with him. He definitely added a very special touch to our wedding. Thank you David!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

David was an awesome officiant for our wedding. Upon meeting him we knew he was the right fit. He was very personable and genuine. He created the perfect ceremony for us,and our guests agreed. We still hear our guests comment on how great the ceremony was!

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor David Cutler is terrific!! He got to know us both well and delivered a terrific ceremony tailored to our desires. He's a real professional and a genuine soul with a great sense of humor. We were worried since we originally didn't know anyone in the SoCal area who could be our officiant. David got to know us so well over the year that his ceremony included lots of personal specifics. He injected small bits of humor just when needed. Friends and family continue to comment on how touching the ceremony was from start to end. He and his wife stayed for the reception at our request and he made even more friends. We couldn't be more happy with the entire process as well as David's friendship. 2/18/2017 wedding at the US Grant Hotel, San Diego

Profile Picture Jason, 2/18/17, 5 Reviews