Culver City, Culver City, CA 90232 Map · Phone number

About Humanist Celebrant Gina

Based in Los Angeles, California, Humanist Celebrant Gina specializes in wedding ceremonies that reflect Humanist principles. If you're looking for someone whose primary goal is to help two people celebrate their love, look no further. Humanist Celebrant Gina will take great joy in celebrating the joys and transitions of life in a way that allows you to enjoy your special day fully.

Humanist Celebrant Gina offers guidance and advice through language, ceremonies, traditions and modern twists. Whether you are having a civil union or an interfaith ceremony, Gina will officiate with professionalism and care. While Gina Kirkland primarily offers her services in the Southern California area, she is also willing to travel to you. For wedding parties of 20 and under, Humanist Celebrant Gina can offer a beautiful, private and inexpensive outdoor location perfect for any intimate ceremony.

janineandandrew 204 51 954923 1562170914

6 Reviews for Humanist Celebrant Gina

1 User photo

Humanist Celebrant Gina 1

Ana Olivos · Married on 05/18/2019

Everything we wanted in a ceremony!

Gina provided us with the perfect ceremony from start to finish. She catered to our needs from the very beginning and was great to work with. We got so many compliments on our ceremony! Gina really took the time to get to know us and feel out the vibe of our wedding. Her suggestions, advice, and help were fantastic because I was very intimidated by the process, but she made it all so easy. She put me and my husband at ease and was super comforting and awesome. I cannot say enough great things about her and the service she provided. Thanks again, Gina!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Humanist Celebrant Gina 2

Scott · Married on 05/12/2018

As we've been living together calling ourselves "husband and wife" for years, my wife and I wanted a "stealth" ceremony to make it legal, and Gina was up for it. She slipped into the restaurant as we were finishing dinner with the friends who introduced us, I introduced her as "Gina" and invited her to join us for a glass of wine, we toasted and then SURPRISE . . . she launched into the ceremony. 90 seconds later we were legally married. We are filled with gratitude that we could find Gina to do this for us. She was great, and we'll never forget her.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

I was impressed with Gina from our very first meeting. She was patient, kind, professional and really listened to everything I had to say about the type of ceremony I wanted. She worked with me to craft the perfect ceremony and I appreciated her insights on the different options available. I felt completely taken care of and 100% confident that my special day was going to be as special as I always imagined it to be. And it was perfect! Thank you Gina for making my day memorable and seamless!

Sent on 03/01/2018

Humanist Celebrant Gina FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, No Denomination, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA