Humanist Celebrant Gina

Culver City, Culver City, CA 90232 Map · Phone number

About Humanist Celebrant Gina

Based in Los Angeles, California, Humanist Celebrant Gina specializes in wedding ceremonies that reflect Humanist principles. If you're looking for someone whose primary goal is to help two people celebrate their love, look no further. Humanist Celebrant Gina will take great joy in celebrating the joys and transitions of life in a way that allows you to enjoy your special day fully.

Humanist Celebrant Gina offers guidance and advice through language, ceremonies, traditions and modern twists. Whether you are having a civil union or an interfaith ceremony, Gina will officiate with professionalism and care. While Gina Kirkland primarily offers her services in the Southern California area, she is also willing to travel to you. For wedding parties of 20 and under, Humanist Celebrant Gina can offer a beautiful, private and inexpensive outdoor location perfect for any intimate ceremony.

Happy trio
Just married
Just married

5 Reviews for Humanist Celebrant Gina

Scott · Married on 05/12/2018

As we've been living together calling ourselves "husband and wife" for years, my wife and I wanted a "stealth" ceremony to make it legal, and Gina was up for it. She slipped into the restaurant as we were finishing dinner with the friends who introduced us, I introduced her as "Gina" and invited her to join us for a glass of wine, we toasted and then SURPRISE . . . she launched into the ceremony. 90 seconds later we were legally married. We are filled with gratitude that we could find Gina to do this for us. She was great, and we'll never forget her.

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

I was impressed with Gina from our very first meeting. She was patient, kind, professional and really listened to everything I had to say about the type of ceremony I wanted. She worked with me to craft the perfect ceremony and I appreciated her insights on the different options available. I felt completely taken care of and 100% confident that my special day was going to be as special as I always imagined it to be. And it was perfect! Thank you Gina for making my day memorable and seamless!

Martin · Married on 07/07/2017

Ydalmi and I are so happy to have had Gina as our officiant! She has such a great, genuine, peaceful and warm energy. She has also been very helpful from beginning to end, and very accommodating. She made our day go very smoothly and made our ceremony better that we could have imagined.

Humanist Celebrant Gina FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, No Denomination, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA