Saint Paul, MN 55120 Map · Phone number

f14fcd4172bffe12 IMG 0861
unknown 1

22 Reviews for Simply Vows

Carmen · Married on 11/01/2017

Ernie officiated our wedding in September 2016, and we can't thank Ernie enough for the beautiful ceremony that he gave us! We had so many guests telling us that it was the most touching, memorable, and beautiful ceremony that they had attended. Our wedding ceremony was filled with beautiful words, joyful happy tears, and laughter. It was so easy to work with Ernie during the wedding planning process. He gave us reassuring and encouraging words during those stressful months and days before wedding. Ernie puts enormous thoughtfulness, sincerity, and kindness in everything wedding that he officiates. I will recommend Ernie to all the couples go there who want an unique and beautiful wedding ceremony!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

Ernie (or G, as I know him as my high school philosophy teacher) has always been an amazing and deeply caring man. That is why my husband and I didn't have to think twice when deciding on asking Ernie to be our officiant. Ernie's heartfelt words resonated within my husband and I as well as our guests. He made our ceremony very personal and included many details of our story. We absolutely LOVED our ceremony and we received many compliments from our guests. In all my years knowing Ernie, he has never ceased to amaze me and our wedding was no exception. I recommend Ernie to anyone who is looking for a meaningful and touching ceremony, as will not be disappointed. Not only are his ceremonies beautiful but he's also very easy to work with and extremely helpful.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Katie · Married on 04/28/2017

I personally did not use Simply Vows for my wedding because of the timing and the different state. However, I needed guidance and I had questions about some details with my wedding that Ernie was so great. He made himself available and was so understanding and the most kind person I could speak with. He was more then helpful and I would recommend him to anyone who wants to have the most amazing wedding. I wish he could of been my officiant!

Sent on 02/14/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Gale Mansion
    Gale Mansion Mansion Weddings

Many of our clients have ceremonies on-site, and some need officiants for this purpose. We recommend Simply Vows. Ernie Gulner was helpful and professional. We hope to see him again at the Gale Mansion.

• Saint Paul, 55120 See on map