23 Reviews for Bobby Kyser Events

Aisle Decor (2)
Flower Petals (2)
Samples (1)
23 Bobby Kyser Events Reviews

Bobby and his assistant did Day of Coordination and the flowers and decorations for my daughters wedding in Spring Hill, Kansas yesterday. Bobby was quite literally my savior for the wedding. I realized a few months ago that we were at a point in the planning that we needed an expert to bring my daughter and her fiances' vision to life. Bobby responded to my original E-mail on a Sunday that day, and he was there to listen to us, and was able to almost immediately turn our ideas into reality. We did not hesitate to give him free reign to design the flowers, the overall decorations, and coordinate the timeline with the vendors. He was always the perpetual gentleman at all times, and made sure I was OK throughout the weekend. He regularly stepped in when I was unsure and said, "Honey, relax, I got this", and he did. I would never hesitate to recommend Bobby for any event. He was truly the link that brought it all together!

Profile Picture Patsy, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Bobby was the best decision I could have made. I brought him in just a few months before our wedding, due to nonperformance of another planner I had hired. He not only rescued my wedding late in the game, but he made our day one in a million. I left the decor of the reception entirely to him and Alvin and gave them zero instructions as to what we wanted... somehow, he read my mind. Our reception was incredibly beautiful... much more than I had ever dreamed! He also did a great job coordinating with all of our vendors and ensuring our day ran smoothly and without a hitch. We didn't have to worry about a thing, knowing that he and his team were making sure everything would go as we had planned. I cannot recommend him highly enough... hire Bobby. You won't be sorry.

Profile Picture Joyce, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Bobby was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with. We wanted some chair covers and sashes. We exchanged a couple of calls and messages. We got married on New Years Eve 2017. We met with Bobby on December 22nd. Not only did Bobby give us the chair covers and sashes we needed he also provided custom napkins, a cake table cover and draped another side table with a beautiful cover! It was breathtaking! Bobby's flair and touches made the room "pop" and "sparkle".

Profile Picture Richelieu, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Bobby has tremendous talent and wonderful energy!

Profile Picture Jeromy, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Table Arrangements

Bobby did the flowers for my wedding a couple weeks ago, but not only did he do our flowers, he also helped flip our venue, made sure everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing, and got all my decor set up just as I wanted! He went above and beyond his duties! He has such an awesome attitude and energy! I would HIGHLY recommend Bobby!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Bobby Kyser Events to decorate my daughter's wedding this past weekend. Bobby's decorating was beyond dreamy for our venue. The lighting and draping made the service and reception picturesque. His attention to detail and willingness to work with our budget made it easy to choose him for our needs. Our first daughter's wedding reception was done by me, the mother of the bride, and it was so stressful to get everything done before getting myself ready. I was determined to not make the same mistake for my next daughter's wedding. If you're looking for a stress-free and amazing looking wedding Bobby Kyser Events is the BOMB! Thank you, Bobby, for making our wedding more than we could ever imagine! Don't hesitate to give him a call and you'll never regret the decision.

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Bobby went above and beyond! He did an amazing job with our decor! I explained my dream, and he made it happen! I am still getting compliments. By the end of our wedding I felt like Bobby was a close friend!

Profile Picture Jacqueline , 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Bobby did an amazing job on our reception!!! We wanted a non-traditional Miami nights theme and he nailed it! It was clean, well put together and over the top, just like us!!! Bobby catered to all of our needs and was on everything we through at him. He was professional, creative, kind and very trustworthy! I love BKE!!!

Profile Picture Candra, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I recommend Bobby to anyone throwing an event with the utmost confidence of his ability to make it absolutely phenomenal. I can't say enough about his professionalism and enthusiasm to make sure our event was perfect beyond our wildest dreams. He is a treasure and a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Tonya, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Bobby was AMAZING. He took all my ideas and favorite finds on Pinterest and made them reality. Bobby was really flexible, always willing to meet and brainstorm, and I was completely stress free on my wedding day bc I knew he would get it all done or make it work if there happened to be a disaster.

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Bobby Kyser will make your dream event fabulous! My wedding reception was amazing! It was awesome to see everything we discussed turn into a dream come true!

Profile Picture Demetra, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Bobby is incredible. We first met him as our florist and instantly wanted him as my daughter's Officiant. Every meeting was fun and we left knowing Bobby had the perfect image of what we wanted. The flowers were amazing. The weather did not cooperate, but Bobby was so flexible and adjusted to the indoor ceremony.
About the actual ceremony, Rev. Bobby (Robert) was so sincere and captured the emotion of the day. His words still resonate with me as mother of the bride. Thank you for an awesome job!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant

It has now been one week from my son and daughter-in-law's wedding/reception and I am still in awe... incredible bouquets for the bride and groom and their wedding party and beautiful arrangements for the reception. Bobby more than exceeded our expectations and was so fun to work with. He was very professional and brought great energy and ideas to the occasion and even had to adapt with a couple of changes due to the weather. But most importantly, Bobby officiated the wedding ceremony and it could not have been any more perfect and special for the wedding couple...he truly cared for them and officiated a beautiful ceremony that will remain in all of our hearts forever! Thank you Bobby Kyser!

Profile Picture Trisha, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant

Bobby was Amazing !!! He exceeded all of my expectations . He went out of the way to make sure I had exactly what I wanted . I would most definitely recommend Bobby Kyser Events .

Profile Picture User7728031, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If I could, I would rate Bobby's quality and value of service as far more than 5! He was truly one of the greatest vendor choices we made in planning our wedding. We used Bobby's day-of coordination, but he was always available to us and extremely helpful as we planned - far more than just showing up on the day of and taking care of details. However, his skill at taking care of these details - and making sure everyone in the wedding party - was free from that stress, is seriously amazing. Bobby is a natural. He loves weddings, and he will do everything he can to make yours a perfect and easy day, so that you can enjoy everything you've worked so hard for. He is an amazing asset (his timeline was so beautiful) and t is a comfort to have him on your team, because you are confident that no ball will be dropped or detail overlooked. I know this review may sound outlandish, but I have truly ONLY good things to say about Bobby. In addition to the mentioned services/skills he was more than willing to make recommendations, one of which was the recommendation of our officiant - Paul Hasselbeck a a man who many guests said was their favorite part of the ceremony! His tastes clearly trend toward the elegant and extravagant, but he is also extremely talented at working with your aesthetic, whatever it is, and not attempting to sway or change it. Bobby's just the best.

Profile Picture Molly, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Where do I begin? Bobby flew all the way from Kansas City to NYC to be my day of coordinator. We may be personal friends but as always he went above and beyond to make sure that every detail of my event was flawless! He was always right by my side when I needed him, kept the positive energy going and was simply fabulous! He has the ability to create an uplifting and exciting vibe for everyone. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their coordinator and if he does your flowers..... you are sure to be blown away! So MUCH gratitude for this amazing human being, I love you!

Profile Picture arielle, 10/23/16, 6 Reviews

We would use Bobby again. Very professional. Pays attention to all details
Lots of Charisma. A man who makes it happen plus.??????????

Profile Picture Randall, 6/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Bobby runs a great design and floral business and is also an excellent day planner. From the moment we met Bobby and Simon, one of his excellent team, we knew we were going to be in the very best of hands. Bobby and Simon were able to dramatically improve on our own initial ideas about design and flowers to produce a final outcome that was both elegant and stunning. We were delighted with everything they provided, as were our guests. Bobby and Simon were both present on the wedding day, and ensured that everything progressed seamlessly from guest arrival through to end of the Reception. We highly recommend them! Fabulous!

Profile Picture Paul, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

obby and his whole team are absolutely THE BEST. Bobby literally took all of my ideas and inspirations and brought them to life! When my husband and I had our first appointment with Bobby, we both knew right away that THIS was going to be our florist. We went to 2 other florists before him and had another one booked for the next day, but we ended up canceling because Bobby Kyser was just that amazing! He is SO organized and professional. We received a quote right away! (At other places it took days or a week to get the quote). You get exactly what you pay for with them, without a doubt! We also loved how he would listen to our ideas, give his own and we would come up with something together!

Since we were planning the wedding ourselves and without a wedding coordinator, we definitely wanted a DAY OF coordinator. We chose him as our day of coordinator as well and that was one of the greatest decisions! Our wedding was so smooth, organized and amazing! I will recommend them to absolutely everyone I know!

All of our guests were taking pictures of the tables, and all of the decorations we had! The pictures came out so amazing! I can't stop looking at my flowers! Not to mention my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets were absolutely breathtaking! :)

We love Bobby Kyser and his the whole team!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

This vendor was recommended to me by the Marketing Manager at the Pompano Beach Marriott. Upon meeting Bobby I was immediately struck by his magnetic personality. I found him and his team to be personable and accommodating the entire time. My wedding was set up in 3 locations at the Marriott, both inside and outside. We had very windy conditions but Bobby and his team made each area look exactly as I had requested. They have the ability to take your vision and work within it perfectly. I had some DIY décor and they were able to utilize my pieces along with elements they provided into a completely unified table scape. The Result: A reception ballroom that looked absolutely extraordinary! I also recommend using their lighting to offset your color scheme inside any ballroom. The colors inside the ballroom would have clashed otherwise. Many of our guests made comments about how detailed and cohesive the décor was. Several mentioned that it was the most beautifully decorated wedding they had ever attended.

Profile Picture Robin, 4/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Bobby and his team were phenomenal, beautiful bouquets to Decor. Excellent customer service. Trust Bobby and his team with your wedding! He is very creative and fun to work with.

Profile Picture Sylvie, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

The best! Bobby was amazing and got my vision and made it happen!! In fact, he made it way better!! So professional, enthusiastic and fun-- and everyone is still talking about how beautiful everything looked!! I had the best centerpieces, bouquet, chairs, etc-- they really made my wedding the one of my dreams!!

Profile Picture Sheri, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Bobby and his team did a wonderful job with my wedding! Sara, his assistant, was extremely friendly and responsive! The décor and flowers turned out beautifully! We also hired Bobby for day-of planning and he made sure everything ran smoothly! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Shannon , 11/9/13, 7 Reviews