Lal Moya Weddings & Events

Frederick, District of Columbia View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,503 Typical Price

LAL MOYA WEDDINGS & EVENTS is a professional floral service located in Frederick, Maryland. Their goal is to create floral arrangements that are unique to you, while staying within your budget. They're happy to design for both intimate gatherings and lavish affairs. LAL MOYA WEDDINGS & EVENTS hopes to make your special day as stress-free as possible, while bringing your unique vision to life.

This unique company was founded in 2010, and has worked with every type of wedding over the years. They've designed beautiful bouquets and arrangements for church weddings, hotel affairs and outdoor celebrations. Their experienced florists love what they do, and it shows in their strong sense of design. Their typical wedding package includes a consultation, event design, delivery and setup. They also offer samples, and will visit your venue if you so choose. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

Areas Covered

LAL MOYA WEDDINGS & EVENTS is based out of Frederick, Maryland, but will travel all over the local area creating both floral and non-floral arrangements for your big day. These nearby areas include:

• Baltimore
  • Virginia
  • Washington, D.C.

• Asian-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$180

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,503

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Carole
    Carole A. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Worth the Wait - Reschedule 2020 wedding!

Lal Moya did a wonderful job with our flowers. He was able to stay on budget, make beautiful flower arrangements, and listened to all my needs! My husband and I started our wedding planning process in 2019. We were one of the couples who did a micro wedding in 2020 (at a different location) and rescheduled our big party twice - once in 2021 and finally had the chance to have our party in 2022. Lal Moya did my bouquet & boutonniere for my 2020 wedding and all my flowers for our 2022 wedding. Once we got our final guest count, he asked if we could make bigger arrangements with less tables and it looked beautiful! Everyone loved our flowers and we can’t recommend him enough! I plan on keeping my bridal bouquet so I have it hung in our dining room forever!
  • Shannon
    Shannon M. Married on 05/14/2022

Fantastic Flowers!

The guys at Lal Moya are miracle workers. They had never worked at our particular venue before, but their arrangements fit the space so perfectly that you’d never know it. They showed up early and thoroughly improved every room they decorated. The options we had available to us were beautiful and diverse and every interaction we had made us feel like at the center of their attention. Our flowered and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and we got so many compliments!!
    Elena T. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous florist who will bring your vision to life!

Book Lal Moya as your florist; you will not regret it! Whenever I get asked which wedding vendor I recommend the most, without a doubt it's Moya and his team.

They are so professional, attentive, and incredible at what they do. Moya was an absolute joy and pleasure to work with from beginning to end, answering all of my questions and being extremely flexible with my requests and concerns. For example, we wanted to use our centerpieces to double them as floral arrangements that would line our ceremony aisle as a way to save money and re-use the arrangements from the ceremony straight into reception. Moya was so professional and understanding and made that happen for us.

Moya and his team will truly make your vision come to life. Somehow he knew the style and look I was going for based off of a few photos I provided and exceeded our expectations without going over our budget. He gave us so many options and expert recommendations to work with us and with our budget. I HIGHLY recommend Moya and his team. They are a dream and I would book them over and over again for any future floral needs.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Danielle & Layton
    28 photos · 05/14/2022

37 Consett Pl Frederick, District of Columbia, 21703
Location of (Lal Moya Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding