Lal Moya Weddings & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Elena T. Married on 03/26/2022

Fabulous florist who will bring your vision to life!

Book Lal Moya as your florist; you will not regret it! Whenever I get asked which wedding vendor I recommend the most, without a doubt it's Moya and his team.

They are so professional, attentive, and incredible at what they do. Moya was an absolute joy and pleasure to work with from beginning to end, answering all of my questions and being extremely flexible with my requests and concerns. For example, we wanted to use our centerpieces to double them as floral arrangements that would line our ceremony aisle as a way to save money and re-use the arrangements from the ceremony straight into reception. Moya was so professional and understanding and made that happen for us.

Moya and his team will truly make your vision come to life. Somehow he knew the style and look I was going for based off of a few photos I provided and exceeded our expectations without going over our budget. He gave us so many options and expert recommendations to work with us and with our budget. I HIGHLY recommend Moya and his team. They are a dream and I would book them over and over again for any future floral needs.
  • Laurie
    Laurie V. Married on 12/31/2021

As good as the reviews say!

I didn't realize until the absolute last minute (2 months before!) that I needed a florist and some lighting for my New Years Eve wedding. Lucky for me, I reached out to Moya and he was available! Our venue had a brick wall that is usually covered in ivy, however the ivy dies off in the winter so we desperately needed some sort of greenery to dress up the space, as well as some soft lighting to help with our evening ceremony. I had no idea what I wanted or needed, aside from a general "vibe", but I was able to explain this to Moya - who immediately understood and executed better than I could have ever dreamed. Our wedding looked absolutely incredible, and Moya was an absolute joy to work with. I hope everyone is as lucky as we were and gets a chance to work with him!
  • Nell
    Nell Married on 10/22/2021

Amazing Experience

Hiring Moya was one of the best decisions I made for my event. Moya did the flowers for my wedding and he was an absolutely pleasure to work with. He was very professional, friendly, flexible, and responsive throughout the entire experience. I told him what I like and he made suggestions that ended up matching my vision perfectly. I trusted his expertise and he executed beautifully. My bouquet and centerpieces were gorgeous. He even honored my request to add bling to my bouquet! I received so many compliments. The quality offered for the price is very reasonable. I didn’t think I would be able to have such beautiful flowers at my wedding but Moya surpassed my expectations. I would use his service again and again!
  • Lydia
    Lydia A. Married on 10/17/2021

Perfect flowers!!

Moya turned out to be one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!! I chose a unique color scheme and he took my ideas and turned them into the most beautiful floral arrangements. I was so delighted when I saw my bouquet in the morning and when I walked into my reception hall, the decorations absolutely took my breath away!! He was extremely responsive and flexible throughout the whole process and even brought additional decorations on the day of the wedding that I hadn’t requested. His pricing is extremely reasonable for the quality he delivers! I would HIGHLY recommend him for any event!
    Monica Married on 10/09/2021

Great experience

I witnessed their work at my friend's wedding last spring and I hired them to do my wedding in the fall. They are very thorough and work well with me on my ideas and budget. They are creative and I am very happy with their work. My guests loved the decorations and asked who's work it was. I glady gave them Moya's contact information.
  • Debbie
    Debbie Married on 07/31/2021

Best vendor in every way

This vendor was above and beyond. He worked within our tight budget to put together centerpieces that really fit with the aesthetic we described. We were so impressed with the results. Very responsive and easy to coordinate with.
  • Daniele
    Daniele C. Married on 06/11/2021

Highly recommend!

Seriously amazing! Moya turned my “not so detailed” ideas into my perfect wedding. From the bouquets, centerpieces, to the head table/corner display everything was so beautiful. Moya was also great to work with. Very responsive and flexible. I would HIGHLY recommend working with him for any floral needs!!
    Noble H. Married on 05/22/2021

The best florists ever!

Moya is a true visionary and an artist. He truly takes the time to understand your vision and will make sure it's executed to perfection. Going into our wedding planning, we had a very particular concept of what we were looking for and Moya delivered it above and beyond. While our venue was naturally beautiful, Moya's arrangements elevated the entire venue. He added big and little details for the areas of the cocktails and reception. Compliments are still flowing in of the sweetheart table he created. Shall I also say, I was balling my eyes out when I saw his creation on my big day because it was that beautiful. His artistry is an a class if its own. I highly recommend Moya and I can't thank him and his team enough for making our day perfect.
  • Cer
    Cer P. Married on 05/20/2021

Lal Moya Weddings & Events

Moya is the best florist a bride could ever asked for! I am so happy with his an amazing work. I had zero idea of what I want when it comes to flowers but I trusted Moya and let him do his thing which was the best decision I’ve ever made! Thank you for making my special day beautiful and being apart of it!
  • Abigail
    Abigail W. Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Two words.......HIRE HIM!! On my lists on "musts" for my wedding, flowers was one of my top priorities(and one the the last priorities for my husband) . I found Moya on here in the beginning of my planning. I then followed him on Fb to get a feel for his work, and quickly realized he was the florist I needed for my wedding. Moya was so sweet and flexible throughout my planning process. After showing him my inspo pictures I only told him 2 things. No sunflowers, and surprise me. After a visit to our venue Moya sent me an email basically saying to trust him and that some things would be tweaked. If this happens to you, DO IT. Moya and his team blew my husband, myself, my guests, and even my planner away. He accommodated any extras I asked for no problem, and even threw in some extras. And always replied within the day to any email I sent. You absolutely get what you pay for with Moya and MORE!!
  • Laura
    Laura G. Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing flowers!

Moya was so responsive and helpful from the beginning. Despite changing our wedding date due to covid, he was extremely helpful. My bouquet and other flowers turned out even better than I could have imagined and made our wedding look more spring-like on an early March day. I would highly recommend working with Moya!
    Patrick M. Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing Wedding Flowers from Moya

Moya is not just a florist. He is an artist who knows what he is doing and he pays attention to all the details. He did a wonderful job for my wedding back in November. Moya is so humble and his prices are so reasonable compared to all the other florists in the area. He did my flowers for both the Ceremony at Church and the Hotel Reception as well. The bridal bouquet was stunning and the centerpieces and all the other flower arrangements were so beautiful. Moya is so friendly and whenever I had a question for him, I would text him, and he responses right away. I would definitely recommend LAL MOYA flowers for anyone who is looking for a florist! This guy is amazing!
  • Jackie
    Jackie K. Married on 11/07/2020

AMAZING! Customer for life

Best experience I have ever had! He was
    very flexible, very polite, very creative, and so reasonable! I highly recommend LOL MOYA!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/23/2020

Perfection

Wow, I can’t even begin to describe what a joy it was to work with Moya. From the start, he was so professional, friendly, and easy to work with. He met with us to find out our vision and from the little we gave him to go off of he created our dream wedding. He worked with our budget and was super flexible with any and all last minute changes we made. For such an affordable florist I was completely blown away by how beautiful his arrangements were including our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières. We received compliments all night long on how well Moya did. Hands down, working with Moya and his team was one of the best decisions we made and we are so happy we found him.
  • Cindy
    Cindy Married on 10/20/2020

Amazing Florist!!!!

When you hire a vendor for your wedding you do so putting so much trust in their vision. We hired Moya and his team to do the flowers at our wedding when the original plans of going to Mexico was not going to happen so with four months to plan we hired Moya to provide flowers for our backyard wedding. He came to visit my parents house to get a feel of what flowers we needed for decor and had such great ideas. Flowers for our wedding was extremely important to me and we instantly hit it off. I completely trusted his vision and he completely understood what mine was. He far exceeded my wildest dreams with the flowers. You have to hire Moya and his team. They arrived early for set up and even came back at the end of the ceremony for take down. You will be pleasantly surprised with the outcome.
    Blessing S. Married on 10/15/2020

Best ever!

I’ve had the opportunity to work with Lal Moya few times over the years and each time he always delivered! He’s friendly and easy to talk to and you can’t beat his pricing and flexibility! Not just events, I also always ordered floral arrangements for personal use as well and let’s just say, he’s amazing!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 10/10/2020

Moya is amazing

Moya exceeded my expectations in a wedding florist. He took my vision and made it everything I wanted and so much more. Moya was super responsive and truly a joy to work with for my wedding. I cannot recommend him enough!!
    Crystal Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely perfect

Everything was absolutely perfect! They took the little guidance I gave them and somehow made everything exactly how I wanted. Easy to communicate with and was overall a great experience working with them.
    Lauren W. Married on 10/10/2020

The best vendor

I hired LAL MOYA WEDDINGS&EVENTS just 4 days before my wedding. My previous florist cancelled on me very last minute and i reached out to Moya right away. He was extremely nice and responsive. I was a bit nervous but when i saw my flowers on my wedding day, i was blown away by his work. He's not just a florist but super creative and talented. He knew exactly how i wanted and every single details was phenomenal. I still can't beleived his company can do the whole wedding flowers in just 4 days before. I would definitely recommend Moya to all the brides out there. You all won't be dissapointed by their works and quality. Thank you so much Moya.
  • Jhosse
    Jhosse R. Married on 10/10/2020

Gorgeous flower arrangements, great design!

Moya really made our wedding so special and beautiful!! Moya was great to work with from the start. Super friendly and helpful from the first time we met. We gave him a general idea of what we wanted and he was able to take care of the rest and offer suggestions on what else we could do. His flowers were amazing and his arrangements were beautiful! We got plenty of compliments, and the venue owner mentioned his arrangements were some of the best she'd seen. And besides the fact that everything looked great, Moya was affordable, flexible, and responsive to any question we had. Amazing!
  • Supin
    Supin K. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly Responsive and Caring

It was not easy planning a wedding during the pandemic but Moya was highly responsive to Emails and made wedding planning easy. He helped put together a plan and sent me a quote within a few days. I made several changes over the months and he was patient and supportive. On the day of the wedding, the flowers arrived earlier than expected but the church was locked. They waited until the church was unlocked and then setup as planned. Moya cared and made sure that his bride was happy.
    Stefany R. Married on 09/20/2020

Beautiful flowers

I was very lucky to find Lalmoya's services for my wedding. I was a very picky bride and he knew exactly what I wanted. I am so impressed at how creative he was and how he decorated. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet. He knows exactly what he is doing! He is very easy to work with and very patient. I had such a busy day during the wedding, I couldn't get to personally thank him but he did an amazing job. I was very blown away by his work! I would definitely recommend lalmoya for any event!!
  • Jonah
    Jonah M. Married on 08/29/2020

Awesome people to work with!

I can’t thank you enough Moya and the team who made my day so so special, even in this time of pandemic. They’re so flexible and love the flowers so much! Highly recommend ❤️
  • Madison
    Madison B. Married on 07/18/2020

Recommended to ALL

The greatest florist of all time!! He was so helpful and kind and gave us such amazing bouquets and advice on set up! I recommend everyone use his team! I could not have been happier!
    Victoria Married on 06/20/2020

The best florist in the DMV

Lal Moya made all of our wedding floral dreams come true. He was so so nice and responsive. We ended up changing our wedding plans multiple times due to covid-19, and with each change (and about 100 questions from my mother), Lal Moya rolled with every change we threw at him, with a positive attitude. I really trusted them throughout the entire process, and felt like I never had to worry about the florals. When the day finally arrived, I was blown away, every arrangement was perfection down to the last pedal. I couldn't recommend them more!!