Flor de Casa Designs

2230 George C Marshall Dr, Falls Church, District of Columbia 22043 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Flor de Casa Designs

Flor de Casa Designs is a Northern Virginia based floral studio serving Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia and is available for travel. Our floral designs cater to brides that have a taste for natural beauty and have a desire for something other than the traditional, cookie-cutter floral arrangements. We specialize in loose, organic and free-flowing designs that take inspiration from the beautiful blooms we find in nature; designs we consider an art form. A flower is naturally beautiful, but when paired with the right textural elements and colors we create curated and artfully designed arrangements that bring a sophisticated yet natural feel to weddings and events. We look forward to serving you. Send us a message to begin your design process.

Founded in 2016, this wedding florist works hard to make couples’ floral dreams a reality. Zelaya only books one wedding per weekend so that she can dedicate the necessary time to each couple’s big day. In this time — and the time leading up to the wedding day — she helps couples with consultations, event design, venue visits, delivery, setup, and clean up. Her arrangements can reflect a variety of styles, with classic, glamorous and vintage options, as well as eclectic and modern ones. Each arrangement exudes a level of romance that only adds to the magnificence of a couple’s wedding day. Working mostly with real flowers, but also offering non-floral styles, Eszi and Flor can create the following arrangements for a couple’s wedding day:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

Other Services
This florist can also help couples with the planning stages of their wedding day, including the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. This wedding planner happily helps with civil, cultural, non-religious, and religious weddings, as well as elopements. Her services include:

• Day-of coordination

Flor de Casa Designs 5
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Merritt · Married on 07/13/2019

Talented and flexible!

Shanda did our wedding flowers for our wedding in July. The whole process was seamless, I had a vision I created on Pinterest, I sent her the link and voila! I could tell she knew exactly what I wanted when she sent me the proposal for the flowers. She’s also really flexible, as wedding plans kept coming together, there were pieces I realized I wanted to add or swap for other arrangements, and Shanda was more than accommodating to me double and sometimes triple emailing her during the day. Shanda will also be a hype woman for you!!! I didn’t meet her until the day of my wedding, but I was greeted with a huge smile and encouragement! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone planning a wedding or event. Her arrangements and flower pairings are so unique and we got so many compliments!!! Thanks Shanda :)

Flor de Casa Designs 6
    Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 06/29/2019

Flor de Casa Designs

Short story: Shanda and her team are amazing and unmatched in this industry.
    Long story: After extensive research to find the right florist, I came across Flor de Casa Designs. The moment I started browsing their website I knew there was something special about this company, as every bouquet had something unique and beautiful about it. I could tell the designer put her heart and soul into her work. So I immediately scheduled a consultation with Shanda (the owner) and was sold from then on out. Her energy is one of a kind and she truly makes you feel like you are her only wedding (even though you know she is a lady boss who has a million different things going on). Anyways, I requested that she incorporate cascading orchids into my bridal bouquet, as they are special symbol in my family, and she knocked.it.out.of.the.park. The moment I saw my bridal bouquet I cried tears of joy and shock. It was the most beautiful flower arrangement I had ever seen. Moving past the flowers, her operations are also on top of it. Two weeks before our wedding (yes, two weeks) I realized that I had made the mistake of telling her we only had 8 round tables....but we had 15. I emailed her in a panic and she immediately made me feel at ease with an "it's all good! let's make this happen" response. Again, unmatched. A true gem.
    So thank you Shanda and team for making our wedding as beautiful as it was. You are truly amazing!
    xo, The Lennox Duo

Flor de Casa Designs 14
    Flor de Casa Designs 15
    Flor de Casa Designs 16
    Flor de Casa Designs 17
    Sent on 12/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Flor de Casa Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 330
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 120
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125
    $ 250
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 2230 George C Marshall Dr Falls Church, District of Columbia, 22043 See on map
    571-465-9399 (Phone number)