Concrete Rose Floral

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

Concrete Rose Floral is a wedding florist located in College Park, Maryland, just 30 minutes from Washington, DC. Owner and lead designer, Travis Gabriel has over a decade of experience in the flower industry. Having grown up in the area, he has honed his talent by working with many of the city’s top designers.

Concrete Rose Floral is dedicated to bringing their level of expertise and craftsmanship to each wedding they contribute to. The florist’s style can be characterized as glamorous, classic, and romantic, though your arrangements can be customized to suit your event’s aesthetic. Travis and his team strive to bring your vision to life through their curated creations. They are committed to delivering high-quality blossoms and value customer service above all. To accent your special day, this florist offers a variety of styles and arrangements such as bouquets, boutonnières, corsages, arch decor, and more. For a vibrant ceremony and reception, they are able to design, deliver, and set up your floral order.

• Black-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Angel
    Angel Married on 04/24/2022

Beautiful Florals!

I started off as a DIY bride, but our wedding was postponed, so I decided to hire a florist to relieve me of some stress. Best choice I ever made! Our ceremony and reception florals were breathtaking. My bouquet was lush and aromatic — a literal dream! So happy we hired Concrete Rose Florals!

Concrete Rose Floral's reply:

Thank you so much, we were very happy to play a part in your beautiful wedding day ! Wishing you much happiness !
  • Jamillah
    Jamillah B. Married on 09/25/2021

I’ll Choose Concrete Rose Floral EVERY TIME!

Travis & the Concrete Rose Floral team exceeded my expectations for my recent wedding. I remember meeting with Travis for the first time to show him my ideas/give him the concept. I was a little all over the place initially lol. Even in the final days leading up to the wedding but he got the picture!! Everything down to my bridesmaids and the groom/groomsmen and father boutonnières. Everything was just beautiful. They executed my vision waaay better than I could’ve imagine. My bouquet was everything, absolutely gorgeous, literally breath taking! I honestly can not thank them enough!
  • M Loz
    M Loz Married on 07/03/2021

Simply the Best!

Travis of Concrete Rose Floral did floral arrangements for my wedding and I was blown away! I texted him when I sat down at our sweetheart table because his arrangement of flower types and colors were lush and just stunning. Travis is very friendly, approachable and beyond talented. I called a few vendors for wedding florals and his level of service is unmatched. He listens and works with you, your budget and your style. His flowers added so much beauty and magic to our wedding day. I couldn’t have asked for more and couldn’t thank him more.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Concrete Rose Floral 1
Exclusive

College Park, Maryland College Park, MD, 20740
Location of (Concrete Rose Floral)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding