Beau Decors LLC

Laurel, MD View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

Beau Decors LLC is a wedding design and a flower company based in Laurel, Maryland. It specializes in making floral and wedding designs that are unique and beautiful . This company aims to create brilliant and dynamic weddings, personalized for each couple since 2009.

At Beau Decors, we can turn your ideas and vision into a reality. Beau Décors will be your right hand in making sure you get just what you want for your event or
special occasion. We have the best and highly skilled people working for you to give you an amazing and most memorable special event/occasion.
Wherever you are in the planning process, we can help you develop and create the style for your event. We customize our services to meet your ideas, budget, and venue. Our services include:

1. Floral Design -arrangements, installations and masterpieces
    Ceremony décor
    Reception décor
  2. Rentals
    Bride and groom chairs
    Event furniture
    Chiavari chair
    Linens,
    Charger plates and much more
  3. Pipe & Drape
    Lanterns, & candles
  5. Decor accessories
    Chandeliers
    Columns
    Crystal pieces and much more

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$170

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• KISSITA
    Kissita A. Getting married on 09/03/2022

Exceptionally Great/Awesome

Fri @ Beau decors is the best and has always delivered and  understood the assignment.  She is a great listener,  communicator,  soft spoken, very understanding and above all she has exceptional customer service skills. I have used Beau decors three times and had a wonderful experience. I have also attended events/weddings that were decorated by her and I loved how everything is put together. The couples/hosts she has worked with have always given her a good review. My first encounter with Beau decor was 2016 when my sister's  and I were planning  my mom's birthday. We went to Fri @Beau decors, gave her our theme and decor inspiration. She did an exceptional job and we were so impressed. She chipped in some of her ideas as well to make sure the decoration was top notch. In December 2019, I decided to plan a last minute baby shower for my sister again, l contacted Beau decor and she pulled off a winterwonderland team. This time around I was busy with school so I told her to do her thing and oh boy it was beautiful. Now it was time for my graduation from pharmacy school so I said to my self why look any further when Fri @Beau decor has always understood the assignment. I called and told her graduation is May 8th and I want a black and white theme. Mind you summer is wedding season, she was busy and pregnant at the time but none of that stopped her from delivering. She went above and beyond my expectations. Every time she decorated for my events l get so many compliments. If you ask me and any of my friends who l will pick in my sleep to decorate for my wedding they will tell you Fri @Beau decors. I have even told my Friends who they should contact to do my engagement decoration. I have always been pleased with her work and trust me if you use her you wont regret it.
  • Grace
    Grace G. Getting married on 03/12/2022

A Spectacular Experience!

Beau Decors is the best florist and event design in the WORLD!! Fri has been so patient with me from beginning to end with planning my event and bringing my ideas to life. Her knowledge of flowers and her ability to know what will make the most beautiful arrangement is only part of what made working with her so great! Her staff was friendly and made sure I had no worries. Thank you very much for making our day so extra special!!!!!! I would high recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kelsey & Khalil
    32 photos · 02/18/2018

Pauché Events Pauché Events Wedding Planners

We recently worked Beau Decors for a wedding event. ( main contact was Fri) Fri and her team did an excellent job in transforming the venue space into pure elegance, to the elated delight of our bride. They were on time and completed the design well ahead of ceremony time. I look forward to more work together and would definitely recommend to anyone in search of a Florist and Decorator.

14300 Cherry Lane Court #216-217 Laurel, MD, 20707
Location of (Beau Decors LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding