Bobbi Rice Weddings Reviews

19 | Baton Rouge, LA

19 Reviews for Bobbi Rice Weddings

Jamie · Married on 03/07/2015

The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! She did an amazing job transforming our venue into a wonderland of gorgeous flowers! Thank you!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Loved everything a out my wedding. It was perfect.

Caroline · event on 11/15/2014

Bobbi and her crew were amazing! They made our wedding an amazing event that people are still talking about 6 months later. She took care of coordinating everything. Definitely use her if you want a stress free experience!

Sent on 05/27/2015

This vendor was very professional, flexible in her services, and very knowledgeable of the current wedding trends.

Sent on 03/13/2013

Mike · Married on 06/04/2011

From the day we first met with Bobbi it was obvious she knew what to do. Extreemly organized and always available to meet with Erin or discuss options on the phone. She kept us all on schedule all the way through. Besides planning she also did all of the floral work. It was absolutly beautiful! The wedding and reception went off without any problems. All due to Bobbi Rice. On this site all I can give her is 5 stars but in my book...Bobbi Rice Weddings is a 10!
    Mike G
    Father of the Bride

Sent on 08/31/2011

Sharon · Married on 05/28/2011

Bobbi Rice did a fabulous job for my daughter's wedding. I really can't say enough about how easy it was to work with her. She was a huge resource for me throughout the planning phase and then had everything covered for the weekend of the wedding. We could not have enjoyed ourselves at the wedding if we hadn't been relying on her, and it was very clear to us (and to others) that we could depend on her to take care of everything behind the scenes. The pastor, the florist, and staff at the reception venue each commented on her professionalism. The quote was "the best wedding coordinator I've ever worked with." That's my quote as well. Thanks Bobbi!!

Sent on 09/09/2011

Colleen · Married on 10/16/2010

Bobbi was AMAZING to work with. I had so many ideas and she listened to all of them and together we came up with a theme and color scheme that was perfect for my husband and I. I cannot imagine having a better wedding planner to work with! Bobbi is THE BEST!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Hannah · Married on 10/17/2009

Bobbi was a terrific wedding planner...very organized with great sense of style and design.

Sent on 09/01/2011

Jodi · Married on 10/03/2009

Words can not express how grateful we are to have had you design our wedding. You did so much more than just "plan" our wedding, you created the fairy tail wedding of my dreams. You truly took my breath away! There is no way we would have ever been able to pull this off without you! This wedding has been a long time coming, and it is really something we will never forget! Your attention to detail is remarkable, and it really shows that you care about each one of your clients! We will treasure the memories of the day forever! Thank you for giving us the day I always dreamed of, but never thought possible!

Jodi Ledet

Sent on 10/14/2009

Kathy · Married on 08/08/2009

Bobbi provided a wonderful service as bridal consultant and florist for our daughter Lindsay's wedding. She and her team transformed a plain venue into a classy, beautiful space that flowed so well for our guests. She dealt with all the vendors. My husband and I were truly able to walk-in and enjoy the day of our daughter's wedding with no concerns!-PRICELESS!! After 1 year, we are still receiving compliments on the loveliness of the event.

Sent on 08/09/2010

Lindsay · Married on 08/08/2009

Bobbi Rice was an amazing wedding planner. She listened to my vision and created everything I wanted and so much more. There were some things i couldn't describe to a tee, but she took what i generally liked and made it happen. For example, she tooks pictures of flowers that i liked and made the bouquets to my taste. It really was elegant and modern, but still traditional.

Moreover, she took care of everything. I had nothing to worry about on my big day. I got to enjoy it.

She is very agreeble as a person. The only drawback is that she lives in Baton Rouge and does weddings all over the state.

Sent on 08/18/2010

Melissa · Married on 07/25/2009

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Bobbi Rice truly is. She was always available during the planning process to answer any questions and make things happen. Our wedding day was beyond AMAZING. We were able to have a completely stress free day and not worry about a single thing because she was there running the show and making sure that everything was perfect. The decor and flowers were exquiste!!! Our wedding and reception turned out to be more than what we ever imagined thanks to Bobbi Rice and her amazing talent! Bobbi Rice is a must have for any wedding!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2009

Monica · Married on 04/17/2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE Bobbi!! She was my saving grace during my wedding! She thinks of every little thing that is so easy to forget about. Easy to work with, very professional, beautiful designs. She was able to blend in during the events (so not to be noticeable to guests), run the behind the scenes events, and still provide support for you (as the bride) so seamlessly. She provided wonderful support, fantastic guidance, and was my best friend during the planning! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. I would take out a loan to pay for a wedding planner (if I did it again), she literally made the entire event come together. She also did my calligraphy. She did an AMAZING job on the calligraphy. She personalized my invitation envelopes by matching the script that was printed on my invites. The most beautiful calligraphy I have ever seen!

Sent on 01/23/2010

Brendolynne · Married on 12/05/2009

Bobbi was a really great resource for my wedding. She is very organized and professional in everything she does. We used Bobbi for the planning, flowers, and invitations. Everything she touched turned into Gold! The only problem we experienced was certain things (flowers and decor) that was promised did not come fullfilled but it was most certainly less stress for me and my mother.

Sent on 01/27/2010
  • JULIA

JULIA · Married on 03/07/2009

4.2
      1.5

Wonderful to work with. The reception hall was nice, but expected a bit more with the decor. Overall, took the hassle out of my day! She's worth booking - very professional and up to date with design and technology.

Sent on 03/24/2009

4.2

I am really happy with my wedding. Bobby did an amazing job to help me see my vision, particularly since I am an out-of -town bride. I understand that Bobbi is very highly sought after and stayed busy with many weddings during my planning process. Bobbi was willing to work with us and made time for me every time I came home, although I think we had hoped to have her more attentive to our questions/issues as we got closer to the wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 01/02/2015

2.5

The church and the reception were absolutely beautiful. People are still commenting on how wonderful everything was. My only concern was that sometimes it took weeks to get a response from Bobbi until we were just a few months out from the big day. She stayed busy and on the road a great deal which in turn tells you how valued her services are by many. Every idea my daughter came up with Bobbie found a way to incorporate it into her special day. There were so many personal touches. She knew how to help me (mother of the bride) keep expenses under control without disappointing the bride. That says a lot. My biggest concern was the addressing of the invitations. We did experience some problems there but they were not overwhelming; they went out on time for the most part. Leading up to the wedding she took over and stayed on top of vendors to ensure everyone was where they were suppose to be on time.and doing their job.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Cindy · Married on 01/09/2015

3.8
      2.5

Bobbi is super nice and professional. She and her team did an awesome job coordinating everyone for the reception. My only complaint was her response time. Prior to the wedding she rescheduled a planned meeting multiple times at the last moment. She also took weeks at one point to reply to an email and/or voicemail.

• danalienRN

Dana · Married on 11/29/2008

3.6
      3.5
      1.5
      3.5

Bobbi was great to work with in the planning and coordination area. On the big day, I was a little disappointed with promises that weren't fulfilled, but impressed with her talents, awesome organization and professionalism. She also has a large amount of contacts and has worked with many, many wedding experts, making her a great resource.

Sent on 01/15/2009