Bailey Rose Weddings & Events

New Orleans, LA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in New Orleans, Louisiana, Bailey Rose Weddings & Events is a boutique wedding and event planning business. They have made it their mission to help couples in their efforts to create beautiful, lasting memories. This is done by introducing unique and tailored elements to the upcoming event's design. With Bailey Rose Weddings & Events' meticulous planning, couples can feel assured that they are in seasoned and capable hands.

Bailey Rose Weddings & Events has a sharp eye for detail. From concept to reality, wedding plans are made possible with this expert team of professionals. Everything from full to 60-day coordination is available through Bailey Rose Weddings & Events, and they also accommodate destination wedding arrangements. For further details, or to chat about other special events, interested parties can get in touch with this company's top-notch crew.

• Woman-owned

Keaton C. Married on 05/04/2022

Bailey handles everything so you don’t have to. My wedding was seamless.

As soon as I booked Bailey as my wedding planner/coordinator I felt a weight lift off my shoulders because I knew I was in the BEST hands. When I tell you nothing went wrong on wedding day, I mean it, and we all know that never happens. Bailey created the most detailed timeline I have ever seen and ensured every vendor had a copy. Plus she was there to make sure my husband and I stayed on schedule/ate food/and had a great time. My wedding couldn’t have happened without Bailey and I 17/10 recommend her to anyone.
  • Whitney
    Whitney M. Married on 12/18/2021

10000% Recommend!

Using BRE was huge, having lots of communication and transparency for our overall vision helped make planning so much easier! We had the venue for our welcome reception (after the rehearsal dinner) fall through the week of the wedding, a total nightmare that we as a couple didn’t have to worry about in the slightest because of Bailey and her team. She secured a beautiful new location in hours. It was perfect. Also, day-of coordination, 20/10 recommend.
  • Madeline
    Madeline B. Married on 12/04/2021

Amazing Wedding Planner!

Fantastic and helpful group! I selected a package that was a few months out from the wedding because I had most of the big details covered, but really needed help with the small details and day of coordination. They made sure my wedding day was executed perfectly and it was the wedding of my dreams! Bailey and Karleen were wonderful and so easy to work with. They truly care about you and your day and took time to listen to each design detail- no idea of mine was too big or too complicated, as they plan the wedding exactly how you imagined. Since we were out out towers from Houston, we leaned on their Nola expertise and we had perfect vendors and the best wedding experience! Would recommend to anyone looking for a kind, fun and hard- working wedding planner!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Bailey Rosenberg
Bailey Rosenberg
Founder & Lead Designer

Bailey is the Founder and Lead Designer of Bailey Rose Weddings & Events. She is a New Orleans native that has spent many years planning and producing events around the world for venture capital firms, major sporting events, companies and individuals. Her personal and work travels exposed her to a vast array of beauty and cultures, which inform her worldly style and knowledge.
Inspired by quick problem solving and how strongly she can create a unique ambiance, Bailey followed her passion and started an event company.

Bailey loves to create signature gorgeous events that live at the intersection of elegance and originality. The New Orleans lifestyle recently called her home and Bailey made her way back to the Big Easy, where she travels along the Gulf Coast planning and designing authentic events. Bailey feels honored to be able to share in these monumental moments and celebrations.

New Orleans, Louisiana New Orleans, LA, 70119
Location of (Bailey Rose Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding