125 Keating Drive, Belle Chasse, LA 70037 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Soirees by Sissy

Imagine the greatest gathering. Your guests are mingling. You hear glasses clinking. Candles are glistening in the background. Happiness is in the air. Let the Soirées team turn your next gathering into a true soirée, whether it be big or small!

My name is Sissy Stricklin and I am the owner & creative lead of Soirées by Sissy, a boutique wedding planning and design firm. I am known to be sweet, but a focused straight shooter who can make magic happen. With a charisma that engages all who work with me, I remain calm & collected no matter what. There isn't anything I can't handle on wedding day (ask me about the time I transformed a restaurant into a ballroom in 14 days).

When overwhelm sets in and you don’t know where to start, start with Soirées!

Follow Soirees by Sissy on
A gorgeous cake display
A gorgeous cake display
Just married sweetness
Just married sweetness
Cheers to the Mr. and Mrs.
Cheers to the Mr. and Mrs.
Glam moments before I do
Glam moments before I do
Sweet moments with dad
Sweet moments with dad
wedding 0561 51 1997039 160555516896407

2 Reviews for Soirees by Sissy

Dawn Camardelle · Married on 08/08/2020

My daughter's dream wedding

Sissy is an outstanding wedding coordinator, but she offers more than just wedding coordinating services. Sissy brought a creative vision into my daughter's wedding, August 2020. She transformed a restaurant into a wedding venue. The restaurant was a local establishment in Gretna, therefore, the majority of the guest who attended knew it as a restaurant. Upon entering into the restaurant, everyone was in awe. Sissy's imagination transformed this venue into my daughter's dream wedding. Sissy used backdrops, greenery walls, creative lights, and unique decorations. Sissy had unique ideas. Guests were welcomed by oyster shells instead of the traditional welcome book. A time capsule was there for all guess to leave messages for the wedding couple, just to name a of few of her creative talents. She did all the flowers for the wedding as well. She made working with a wedding coordinator (the first bailed out after covid) a dream. With 2020 being doom and gloom, Sissy did all of this in 2 weeks and was with us through the whole day of the wedding. NOT a detail was missed. I don't think you will be disappointed with her as your wedding coordinator or her additional services she offers.

Sent on 11/19/2020

Soirees by Sissy FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Soirees by Sissy

Sissy Stricklin

Sissy Stricklin

Owner

So glad you stopped by! My name is Sissy and I am the owner & creative lead of Soirees by Sissy, a boutique wedding planning and design firm. I am known to be sweet, but a focused straight shooter who can make magic happen. With a charisma that engages all who work with me, I remain calm & collected no matter what. There isn't anything I can't handle on wedding day (ask me about the time I transformed a restaurant into a ballroom in 14 days).

When overwhelm sets in and you don’t know where to start, start with me!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 125 Keating Drive Belle Chasse, LA, 70037 See on map
    Location of (Soirees by Sissy)