Ashleigh Elizabeth Weddings and Events

Covington, LA View map Visit website

$3,800 Package Price

Ashleigh Elizabeth Weddings and Events is a professional wedding and event planning service based in Covington, Louisiana. Ashleigh Pichon, the founder of the service, is genuinely passionate about the coordination of unforgettable events for her clients. She understands the true meaning behind every couple’s wedding day, working closely with them to curate an event that accurately represents their love.

Experience

During Ashleigh’s time at Louisiana State University, she developed an understanding of the wedding planning industry, keeping up-to-date with emerging trends. She created a strong network of wedding professionals when she moved to New York City, establishing a well-regarded reputation amongst her clientele. Ashleigh has a natural flair for detail, ensuring the flawless execution of each couple’s magical nuptials.

Ashleigh Elizabeth Weddings and Events services wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. There is a wide spectrum of planning services available such as full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination, ensuring that the requirements of each client are satisfied. Additionally, convenient coordination features are on offer including budget tracking, timelines, and to-do lists.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Tori
    Tori H. Married on 12/30/2022

Perfection

BOOK HER NOW! We cannot find enough words to describe how amazing Ashleigh's wedding planning services were, but PERFECTION is the one word that stands out. We know nothing is perfect and things go wrong on everyone's wedding day but Ashleigh and her team have a way of seamlessly problem solving to where you do not notice a thing. Also leading up to the wedding we could not have asked for better communication, as well as advice to lead us in the right direction of our vision. Ashleigh and her team are seriously the best!!
  • Eleanor
    Eleanor P. Married on 07/23/2022

Ashleigh is fabulous!

Ashleigh is incredible - she planned my debutante party in New Orleans and made the entire process so enjoyable. She took all the ideas (and extensive Pinterest board) I sent her and leveled it up into an elegant and energetic event. It truly would not have been the same party without Ashleigh's input and guidance. She is so creative and passionate about the events she plans, and it clearly shows in the outcome. I am so grateful that Ashleigh made the entire process so seamless that I could show up to my party without a doubt in my mind that everything would go off without a hitch. I cannot say enough good things about Ashleigh!!
    Lauren A. Married on 06/11/2022

A Planner and a Friend

Look, I'll be honest- there are not enough nice things in the world to say about Ashleigh. From the beginning of the process, she was more than a planner to us- she was our friend! She completely understood the party I wanted to throw and brought it to life in the most beautiful way. She is always positive and upbeat, and her connections and experience in New Orleans cannot be beat. She never made me feel like my requests were dumb or unreasonable, and it showed on our wedding day. We hired her to do full-service planning, and we are so glad we did. I did not worry about my wedding once! She literally handled every single thing from start to finish. We got to essentially show up to our own party and have fun, which is a dream come true!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Covington, LA Covington, LA, 70435
Location of (Ashleigh Elizabeth Weddings and Events)
address New Orleans, LA, 70130