Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

On WeddingWire since 2019

Ashleigh Elizabeth Weddings and Events is a professional wedding and event planning service based in Covington, Louisiana. Ashleigh Pichon, the founder of the service, is genuinely passionate about the coordination of unforgettable events for her clients. She understands the true meaning behind every couple’s wedding day, working closely with them to curate an event that accurately represents their love.

Experience

During Ashleigh’s time at Louisiana State University, she developed an understanding of the wedding planning industry, keeping up-to-date with emerging trends. She created a strong network of wedding professionals when she moved to New York City, establishing a well-regarded reputation amongst her clientele. Ashleigh has a natural flair for detail, ensuring the flawless execution of each couple’s magical nuptials.

Ashleigh Elizabeth Weddings and Events services wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. There is a wide spectrum of planning services available such as full-planning, partial-planning, and day-of coordination, ensuring that the requirements of each client are satisfied. Additionally, convenient coordination features are on offer including budget tracking, timelines, and to-do lists.

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,575

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,097

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Myself and a few assistant team members
illustration question

99% Recommended by couples

K
Keighley K. Sent on 03/20/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The best in the business

5 stars aren't even enough to give Ashleigh and her amazing team! I had the opportunity to work with Ashleigh for two years planning my wedding and she is nothing but the best. I truly don't know how our wedding day would have been so perfect without her! Her attention to detail, support, and professionalism are second to none and she truly makes her clients feel like family. Don't think twice about booking her NOW!
C
Catherine T. Sent on 06/11/2023

Amazing!

Ashleigh and her team made my wedding day one that I wish I could live over and over again! We did the full frills package and it was SO WORTH IT! Ashleigh found the perfect vendor for every single part of our big day. She is thoughtful, accessible, honest, and professional. Her assistant, Emmie, also stepped in when Ashleigh had her baby and made the process seamless. I can't overstate how much value Ashleigh added and how much stress she took away. My husband remarked numerous times how thankful he was that we hired her. She has a ton of contacts in the wedding industry throughout the entire state, and that proved to be helpful on multiple occasions. No details was too small - I remember discussing bubbles versus confetti for the send off! She also helped me navigate where it was worth it to spend some extra money and where it made sense to save. I truly do wish I could relive the day over again because it was perfect - thanks to Ashleigh and her team.
K
Kim K. Sent on 03/24/2023

Perfection!

AMAZING! We had the blessing of working w/Ashleigh for 2 yrs planning my daughters wedding. As the MOB I could not have done it without her. She’s professional, gracious, and an absolute sweetheart! Her attention to detail and bringing your vision to life is hands down perfection! Words cannot express how grateful we are to her and her team for making this day magical! THE BEST in the business!
illustration stars