The Honey Laine Event Company

Baton Rouge, LA View map Visit website
$1,900 Package Price

$1,900 Package Price

The Honey Laine Event Company is a boutique wedding and event management firm serving couples in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and beyond. The company's mission is to elevate events beyond what is expected through sophisticated designs, luxe linens, and exceptional attention to detail. The company's staff understands that a wedding isn't just an ordinary day; it's the celebration of a lifetime with loved ones who supported you in your journey to forever. To make special events as awe-inspiring as possible, the planners combine expertise in design and finance with a comprehensive suite of services suitable for every couple.

Because no two couples are alike, The Honey Laine Event Company custom tailors each package to meet the unique wants and needs of their clients. From contemporary to classic, low-key to lavish, the detail-obsessed staff will bring your wedding visions to life. Available services include:

• Full-service event management and design
  • Day-of event management
  • Month-of event management
  • Event styling
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,900

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 11/11/2021

Best Decision!!!

Cheryl is the absolute best!!!! She covers every detail you can imagine and is right there for you ever step of the process. She makes it where you can relax and enjoy planning your wedding. She came dress shopping with me when my custom dress fell through at the last minute. She helped me secure a new dress with alterations in time!!! Best Decision of my Wedding to hire Cheryl
    Stephanie P. Married on 09/21/2019

Professional, competent, super personable

Cheryl was an absolute rock star and pinch hitter in our wedding planning experience. As two busy professionals, we were late to the game in finding someone to be our day-of coordinator. On our first phone call, Cheryl outlined expectations for her role. I immediately got a sense that she was very experienced and it was an easy decision to book with her. She served as our 30-day wedding planner and caught SO many things that we hadn't thought of, and made sure our day went off without a hitch. Would recommend her without any reservations.
    Ludie Married on 10/19/2017

Simply amazing!

Honey Laine was a life saver for me. I had no idea about linens, I honestly thought that I wanted plain white linens, without the understanding of the focal point that linens could be. After speaking with Cheryl, telling her the theme, venue, lighting (all things I didn’t think would help in choosing linens), she was able to direct me to the most beautiful and complimentary linens to the vision of my reception. I can honestly say that my wedding would have remained a dream had I not encountered Honey Laine Events, but Cheryl allowed my dream to become a reality, and I am forever grateful.

Baton Rouge Baton Rouge, LA, 70816
Location of (The Honey Laine Event Company)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding