Uncommon Camellia

1444 7th Street, Slidell, LA 70458 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Uncommon Camellia

Uncommon Camellia is a wedding planning service based in Sidell, Louisiana, serving the surrounding areas. These professional wedding coordinators understand that your wedding day should be flawless, and will provide you with unique and personalized services in order to ensure that your celebration is perfect. Offering customizable wedding services, quality communication, and a personal approach to wedding planning, Uncommon Camellia will help to bring your wedding vision to life.

The professional wedding coordinators at Uncommon Camellia pride themselves on their client communication, and are dedicated to listening to your wedding ideas and vision in order to achieve your goals. They offer a variety of wedding services that can be customized to fit your needs, whether it’s full-day planning and coordinating, rehearsal coordination, setting up DIY centerpieces, or even cleaning up the remains of the party. Utilizing your own to-do list, or helping you to create one, these professionals will provide you with a stress-free planning experience, so that you can enjoy the process and look forward to your special day. Planning services include:

• Planning and coordinating of ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner
  • Day-of coordinating

Uncommon Camellia 6
Uncommon Camellia 7
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator Ever!!

AMAZING!!! You need to book Uncommon Camellia now for your month-of wedding coordination! I truly do not know what I would've done without Amelie and her assistant, Janet! About a month before the wedding, Amelie took over communications with all my vendors so I wasn't flooded with emails, which I appreciated since there was so much to be done leading up to the wedding day. She was always responsive to my emails and texts and asking if there was anything else I needed. And she came up with a detailed timeline for the vendors, wedding party, and myself to use on the day so we were all on the same page. (Yall, you need to see this thing, it's beyond helpful!) The day before the wedding, my fiancé and I had to change the format of our ceremony, which was really going to impact our timeline of events for the evening; but Amelie didn't skip a beat! She immediately had alternative timelines to present to us, communicated this change to all the vendors, and made the whole day run smoothly despite the last minute hiccup. Having Amelie and Janet on the day of the wedding took SO much stress and worry away (and boy am I a worrier, lol) so I was able live in the moment and enjoy myself!! Amelie really took the time to understand my vision and executed all the details we'd discussed to create a beautiful, fun, stress-free wedding! What more can a bride ask for?? I truly can't thank Amelie, Janet, and Uncommon Camellia enough for all their hard work and behind the scenes magic. I love these ladies! Book them now!! Your future self will thank you :)

Sent on 04/09/2019

Helen · Married on 04/06/2019

Great experience with Natalie and Rebecca

I had a great experience working with Natalie and Rebecca for my New Orleans wedding on April 6, 2019. Natalie was my lead coordinator, and from the start of the process she demonstrated excellent attention to detail and provided helpful tips based on her experience. She is personable and responsive, and I felt like my wedding would be in good hands.

Natalie did a great job confirming my vendor details and coordinating the rehearsal for my Catholic church ceremony. When I arrived at the venue on the wedding day, Natalie and Rebecca had set it up beautifully and exactly as I had envisioned. Natalie seemed to anticipate every need my husband and I had that day, and was always close by for anything that came up. I would definitely recommend Uncommon Camelia, and Natalie and Rebecca specifically, to other Louisiana brides.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Award

Uncommon Camellia Pricing

Uncommon Camellia Price Rates

Uncommon Camellia FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,249.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5