Uncommon Camellia

Slidell, Louisiana View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Uncommon Camellia provides wedding coordination, planning and design in New Orleans and on the Northshore.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1567

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$8000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Courtney
    Courtney D. Getting married on 11/05/2021

Alexis is simply amazing.

My fiancé and I can’t say enough good things about Uncommon Camelia and Alexis specifically. We hired Alexis for day of planning and the wedding coordination package. The value is incredible. Ultimately, because of COVID, we decided to not get married in Nola (it would have been a destination wedding for us). Alexis still presented us our wedding coordination materials, dedicated 2 hours to us to walk through it all and was so friendly and amazing the whole time. I am planning this wedding without my mom, which has been tough. Alexis was the first person to get me truly excited about wedding planning, and I can’t thank her enough for that. Hire this company and you will not be disappointed.
  • Natalie
    Natalie L. Married on 06/01/2021

Uc is so amazing!

Working with Uncommon Camellia was an amazing experience, and booking them should be one of the first things you do in your wedding planning! Ashley and Maria were so amazing to work with and went above and beyond our expectations! Ashley was always there to help support me while I planned our wedding. Anytime I needed a vendor suggestion, or just someone to bounce an idea of off, she was there. We also ran into a situation where I had to let go of a vendor two weeks before the wedding. Before I even asked, Ashley was on it and had a back up plan lined up for when we were ready to re-book. She literally saved the day and turned a potential stressful situation into a tiny bump in the road!
    Leading up to the wedding, the team helped pull together a detailed timeline of all activities happening during the day including each individual's role. They literally thought of everything - there were SO many little details that I would have never thought of myself. Our vendors and wedding party LOVED the timeline and raved about it (even the groomsmen were obsessed). On the day of the wedding, Ashley and Maria were there every step of the way and made the entire day, ceremony and reception just perfect.
    I honestly do not know how I would have gotten through the wedding without them! I was so impressed with Ashley and Maria’s attention to detail and level of professionalism. I HIGHLEY recommend working with UC!!! Thank you Ashley, Maria and the UC Team for being a part of the best day of our lives!
  • Rachel
    Rachel T. Married on 05/15/2021

An Actual Must Have

I can't say enough how amazing Alexis was for us. She had absolutely everything covered to what time vendors showed up to wrangling the wedding party together for photos to even bandaids. (which i needed a lot of) Alexis was such a sweet person but she was also strict and knew she was there for the job. I really don't think we could have gotten through the day without her! highly highly recommend Uncommon Camellia!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Uncommon  Camellia
Uncommon Camellia
team

Each of our team members has completed a comprehensive internal certification program that requires initial and continued training, extensive experience, and tested skill competency. We are proud to work together as a supportive team that pools knowledge, expertise and experience to bring the highest level of service to our clients.

1444 7th Street Slidell, Louisiana, 70458
985-303-2421
Location of (Uncommon Camellia)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding