BIJOU Beautiful Reviews

San Diego, CA
View more information

Jaclyn Married on 12/29/2018

Breathtaking Service

I was blown away with Bijou Beautiful! Picking a make-up/hair vendor gave me so much anxiety because I was nervous to find a vendor that would fit my needs and wasn’t over the top expensive. After reading through their reviews I decided to give them a shot and I’m so glad I did.

If you’re like me, unsure about who to go with, I highly recommend going with Bijou Beautiful! You will not regret it! The prices were fair and affordable for me (Bride) and especially for my bridesmaids. I will also say they are 110% worth the price you’re paying for as well.

Kristen (owner) was quick to respond, flexible and attentive in each of her emails. You can tell she’s super organized and knows what’s she’s doing. Thanks, Kristen for providing a service! The ladies were wonderful and I’m so grateful for how easy it was to get a hold of you.

Jazmine did my hair/make up for the wedding and I was absolutely blown away! Not only is Jazmine a talented artist, but she was such a kind and hard working individual. It was like having a friend by your side as you got your hair and makeup done. I had a trial done, which I highly recommend and she took in all my thoughts and pictures and really created such a beautiful look that complimented my look. I really loved how she focused on enhancing your face and not just covering your face with large amounts of makeup. Everyone was ranting and raving about my hair and makeup at my wedding. Even the coordinators were asking me who did my hair and makeup. Thank you so much Jazmine was beautiful and makeup. I was so nervous to book a hair/makeup vendor and all my fears melted away when I got to work with Jasmine. I get a little teary thinking about the experience because it was just so wonderful. I felt was beautiful! Thank you Jazmine! You rock!

Ruby and Victoria did the hair and make up for my bridesmaid and both mothers. They also did phenomenal with both hair and makeup! They were so kind to each of the ladies in my wedding party and both my mom and my mother law had a great experience as well. Both Ruby and Victoria were chatty, made sure everyone was happy with their look and they did a wonderful job!

I’m so glad I found Bijou Beautiful! I highly recommend this vendor! I was absolutely floored by this vendor!

**Photo Credit: Christina Sanchez Photography**
    Carly Married on 06/02/2018
    Bijou Beautiful was the perfect choice for my wedding day make-up! My make-up artist, Rachael, was talented, patient and worked hard to get the look I wanted just right. She listened to my preferences and even gave me two different eye make up options during my trial. When I woke up with pimples all over my face on the day of, she reassured me that the air brush would cover everything and my skin looked flawless! My bridesmaids kept raving about how good they looked. In addition to delivering great services the day of, Kristen (the owner) was accessible, professional and helpful. I can't say enough great things about Bijou Beautiful!
    Samantha Married on 09/15/2017
    Really happy with Bijou beautiful!!!! I had Deborah for hair and Angela for make up. Both listened to exactly what I wanted and made it perfect. If I ever wanted something adjusted (which wasn't often because they are seriously so good), they changed it and made sure I was 100% satisfied. Plus they were both hilarious and really sweet to me and my bridesmaids. Thank you ladies for making all of us look beautiful!
    Natalie Married on 11/12/2016
    I found Bijou Beautiful after having a rather unsuccessful makeup trial, so I couldn't have been more relieved. Kirsten was really easy to work with, prompt with email responses, and really helpful with the timeline for the day. Angela was our makeup artist and she delivered exactly what I was looking for. She understood completely how to create the look I wanted and made all my bridesmaids super happy as well! Not an easy feat! She created natural looks for everyone that looked amazing in person but also in the photos. She was also really sweet and fun to be around. Would definitely recommend Bijou Beautiful, it is worth it to feel absolutely gorgeous.
    Christine Married on 09/01/2018
    Although my trial was not was I was hoping for, Kristen was incredibly apologetic and helpful. I believe this company really cares about its clients and will do anything to make them happy!
    Nikita Married on 04/01/2018
    For the most part, I was very happy with my experience with BIJOU Beautiful. I had a 2-day fusion destination wedding in Carlsbad. I was BLOWN away by my hair and makeup look from night one - I felt like a Disney princess. The look was fun and everything I wanted it to be for an outdoor occasion. For my wedding and reception day, the team of 3 (thanks to Kristen being flexible and adding on a 3rd artist) handled our group of 10+ well. Overall, I was very pleased with my makeup for the ceremony and reception, but so so on my hair. To be fair, I did a trial many months before the wedding before I had my outfits, so what we did there and what we ended up doing, at my request, were different. It came out well in pictures for the most part (minus some shots where I can actually see gapes through my hair), but the most traumatic part was when all my hair pieces fell out after the ceremony. I was at a loss on what to do, but thank god for my mom and friends who came to the rescue and gave me an entirely new look - one that I was really hoping for to go with my reception look. So, it worked out in the end. I will say though that, from a hair perspective, though I didn't feel this the first night, that my artist was anxious to get out of there and leave, maybe because it was Easter, and that's not something the bride should feel on her wedding day. Still, things could have been a heck of a lot worse and I felt beautiful during my wedding weekend.