Berkshire Bloom Studio Reviews

21 | Williamstown, MA

21 Reviews for Berkshire Bloom Studio

Ryan · Married on 08/26/2017

Sarah was our wedding day photographer and also did our engagement session album. The moment we hired her, we knew we made the right decision. Her professionalism and knowledge mixed in with a totally friendly attitude is worth 5 stars. We were always in constant contact throughout the planning process and she was willing to help with all my wedding inquires. My husband and I are completely in love with your wedding photos and will cherish them for years to come! Thanks Sarah!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Allyson · Married on 08/06/2016

Sarah with Berkshire Bloom Photography was absolutely amazing! From the time we first met with her till the day we received out pictures, there was constant communication. She offers great deals on packages, and pays such great attention to all details we wanted to capture. On our wedding day the last thing we had to worry about was if she could be depended on. She exceeded all of our expectations. Our pictures were so amazing!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Emily · Married on 07/30/2016

Sarah was an absolute pleasure to work with and she is extremely talented. We could not have asked for a better experience. The photos of our wedding and my family farm are stunning! We even received multiple compliments from wedding guests that noticed her calm and collected attitude and while she was seemingly everywhere she had a low profile. I would highly recommend Sarah!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Emily · Married on 06/25/2016

I would highly recommend Berkshire Bloom Studio to any couple out there! Sarah is the epitome of professionalism and fun. We clicked instantly when we met her and she always made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She was organized, creative and responsive. She took the lead at our wedding and was even helping the videographers to get some good shots. She was super accommodating and even traveled to our little cabin in the Berkshires to get some memorable engagement shots. I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Sarah. If you want a photographer who will make you feel comfortable during your wedding process from beginning middle and end, look no further than Berkshire Bloom Studio. Sarah is committed to quality and I am so happy we got these memories that will last a lifetime captured by her!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Alysha · Married on 05/30/2016

It is hard to describe just how amazing Sarah truly is. From the moment we asked Sarah if she was available for our wedding, Sarah was so accommodating and responsive. Whenever we had a question, she got back to us that day. Sarah was able to capture the most special candid moments that we continue to cherish after the wedding. We used Sarah for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. She makes you feel so comfortable that at times, you forget she is even there. Her style is the perfect balance of capturing the candid moments and but also provides the right amount of light direction to get the best shots. We cannot say enough about Sarah as a person and also her talent. We get so many compliments on our photos and we just can't stop looking at them! If you do not use Sarah was your wedding photographer, you will regret it! We will definitely be using Sarah in the future to capture our important milestones!

-Alysha and Nicholas Altieri

Sent on 01/11/2017

Laura & Alex · Married on 05/29/2016

Sarah's awesome! She is so nice and made us feel very comfortable both during our engagement shoot and our wedding, which was so important to us. She was fair with her pricing and was able to accommodate our budget. She was incredibly responsive during our communication leading up to our wedding. On our wedding day, Sarah was punctual and professional. She was able to get so many shots from so many angles, especially during our ceremony. When our guests saw the photos, they had no idea how she had gotten the shots (probably her ninja-like moves). Most importantly, Sarah's work speaks for itself. The photos are top notch and we own the rights. Definitely hire Sarah as your photographer!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/11/2015

Sarah is so cheerful and professional. I love the creative and non traditional photos she took at our wedding

Sent on 01/23/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/05/2015

Sarah is truly a 5 out of 5 star photographer. She captured our wedding day beautifully and was such a pleasure to work with – always professional and incredibly responsive. Her work is stunning, she is the sweetest person, and has a creative eye with the ability to capture honest moments and the feelings that go along with them. I absolutely LOVE our wedding photos – all of them.

As a side note – our DJ went out of his way to tell me how impressed he was with Sarah’s attentiveness, how she somehow managed to always be in the right place at the right time, and that she was a great team member to work with on the day of.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Sarah did an amazing job capturing so many moments and we couldn't be happier with the final product! Sarah captured our special day perfectly!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Kelli · Married on 06/27/2015

Sarah was absolutely amazing and so great to work with. She is the sweetest as well as professional. She was flexible with all of my crazy bridezilla requests and not to mention her work is phenomenal. We love, love, love our photos and still look at them daily. I highly recommend Sarah to anyone that is looking for a friendly, easy going and very talented photographer!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Erin · Married on 06/12/2015

Sarah made our wedding day flawless! She is knowledgeable, easy to work with, and an extremely talented photographer. I am not a planner, so having a photographer that is willing to help coordinate and plan out the day was great. Sarah is organized and really knows what she is doing. The pictures came out beautifully and were easy to share access and share with our family and guests. I highly recommend Berkshire Bloom Studio!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

Such a talented photographer!! Sarah's photos are creative, beautiful and so much fun! She captured every little detail that I wanted, plus so much more!!! I highly recommend Berkshire Bloom Photography to any bride!! My photos were perfection!!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 05/30/2015

Sarah was great to work with! Sarah also did our engagement photo shoot. The pictures from both were awesome and the location that she suggested for our engagement shoot was to die for! The day of the wedding photos went so smoothly as Sarah was prompt in making a schedule before hand so we always knew what was next and the times of where we needed to be. She is very flexible and will be where you need her to be to capture great photos!Sarah always knows how to make the pictures come out perfect and will instruct you on what to do to capture them best photos possible. We were able to book well in advance and she promptly responded with available dates and times. These pictures are ones that we will cherish for a lifetime and I am so glad that we chose Sarah as our photographer!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Robyn · Married on 10/11/2014

Sarah was awesome to work with from the first email! She responds in a timely manner and make sures that you get all of the shots that you want. We love our pictures from our wedding.

Sent on 06/14/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2014

Sarah is a wonderful photographer! Our pictures turned out great! They were unique, fun, and romantic at the same time! Very flexible and easy to work with. She did a great job with our large unruly group and made it very comfortable! I would and have recommended her to many couples!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Natalie · Married on 08/22/2014

A fabulous photographer that captured every moment of our special day. She was flexible, responsible, and such a positive person; exactly what we needed on a chaotic day. I highly recommend Sarah Larson Photography!

Sent on 04/10/2015

Sarah was the best! She made taking photos fun and the quality was natural, which is what we wanted vs. staged or awkward. She was easy to work with and brought high energy that was contagious. You wanted to smile and be happy all the time because of Sarah's uplifting personality.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/27/2013

I have worked with Sarah Larson in the past for my engagement and wedding photos. Sarah is not only a creative and wonderful photographer but she is also a joy to work with. On my wedding day, she was extremely helpful and open to the different ideas my groom and I had. The wedding book that she created for us is one of our most prized possessions and we enjoy showing it off whenever the opportunity arises. Friends and family who have seen my wedding photos have also hired Sarah for their upcoming events and have had positive experiences. I am pleased to be working with Sarah once again for our pregnancy and newborn photographs for our little boy who will be coming this Spring!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Tina · event on: 10/20/2012

Sarah is great to work with. She is so easy going makes you comfortable when taking pictures. The photos that she took of my daughters were unbelievable. If you are looking for someone to take your pictures you are crazy not to pick Sarah Larson to do them. You wont be sorry.

Sent on 12/31/2012
  • User2918079 · event on: 09/22/2012

Sarah is a very professional photographer and I was very pleased with my engagement photos. She had some really great ideas and was extremely professional throughout the process. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Gillian · event on: 10/29/2011

I cannot say enough positive things about Sarah and her photography! We did an engagement session with her and we both (my fiancee too!) really enjoyed ourselves (and of course, the outcome).

Sarah is professional yet flexible, working with our different scheduling conflicts. She also was a great help in providing input about spots to shoot at, even contacting them and scouting them out beforehand. During the shoot, she really made us feel comfortable, allowing us to loosen up and in turn, take better pictures. She had great ideas about what to do, what a great shot would be, etc. If I have any advice for another couple, just go into the shoot looking to have fun with it and she will guide you. Trust Sarah, and the pictures will come out beautiful!

Sent on 01/03/2013