Ashley Rae Events Reviews

22 | Athens, GA

22 Reviews for Ashley Rae Events

• Kellye

Kellye · Married on 10/20/2018

An incredibly organized coordinator who kept the big day fun!

Our photographer recommended Jamee Smith at Ashley Rae Events and it was some of the best money we've ever spent! They completely understood the type of person we were wanting as a coordinator and went above and beyond for us. Not only did they make fantastic recommendations throughout the process, but they were incredibly flexible and were the epitome of rolling with the punches. I didn't realize how many decorations I'd bought (darn you, Etsy!) and Jamee pulled in extra resources and set everything up beautifully. I had no idea how much extra work they had to do until the next day when my mom told me, so no stress was put on me during the big day.

I am so incredibly thankful for Jamee and her team. In my wildest dreams, I could not have pictured a better wedding. More amazing than I ever imagined. My husband said it was the least stressful wedding he'd ever been in and appreciated that no one was yelling orders at him or the groomsmen haha. Jamee allowed us to truly relax and enjoy ourselves.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kellye,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure getting to work with you and it was absolutely a fun wedding. We were happy to see that everyone had a great time! Congratulations again to you both! Much love :)

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2018

Jamee from Ashley Rae Events was absolutely amazing! We hired a coordinator because we didn't want to deal with anything on our wedding day we just wanted to enjoy it. We read a review once that said "if anything went wrong, we didn't know about it, the day was perfect to us", and the day was truly perfect! If anything actually went wrong, we truly didn't know about it. Jamee went above and beyond her call of duty to make sure everything went smoothly, that not only us (the bride and groom) were comfortable and had everything we needed, but our bridal party and guest as well. Jamee is so kind and bubbly and patient. We had a pretty rowdy wedding party and she handled them perfectly and kept everything on schedule just the way we needed it to be. She even called us an uber to leave our venue when my phone was lost. Ashley Rae Events truly love their clients and put their heart into their work. If you're looking for a coordinator, they are worth every penny and more!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Ashley Rae Events's reply:

Sarah, thank you for your review! It was a pleasure getting to work with you! We really enjoyed your wedding!!

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

Can't recommend Jamee Smith from Ashley Rae Events enough. We hired Ashley Rae Events for day-of/month-of coordination for our wedding. Jamee was professional, responsive, and so helpful. She quickly grasped the vibe my husband and I were going for for our wedding - which I so appreciated. She helped us identify things we hadn't thought of and provided her expertise in determining ceremony and reception details. The day-of she was so calm and just on it. I knew we were in great hands and I was able to relax. I highly recommend Ashley Rae Events!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Sarah,
    Thank you so very much! And thank you for trusting us with your big day. It was such a pleasure getting to work with you!

Ansley · Married on 02/24/2018

Jamee from Ashley Rae Events was an absolute pleasure to work with! She took care of so many details and made recommendations that made our day go so smoothly! She was a welcome, calm, and smiling face in the chaos of our wedding day, and managed our large wedding party with ease! We were so grateful for all of her help in making our vision and plans come to life in an even better way than we could have imagined. Even with some last minute changes, she was super responsive and managed everything with a smile!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Ashley Rae Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Ansley! You were a beautiful bride and your wedding was so much fun to work on! We wish you both the best and congratulations again!

Lauren · Married on 08/26/2017

Ashley and her team were AMAZING to work with! I met Ashley in the early stages of my wedding planning with lots of questions and she was incredibly helpful. Throughout our wedding planning, she was able to answer all of my questions within a few hours, refer me to vendors whenever I asked, and help me plan out a day-of timeline. Her team handled the communications with all of our vendors, coordinated the rehearsal and ceremony, and directed everyone on the day of our wedding. I couldn't be happier with how things went on our wedding day. Ashley and her team are incredibly professional and we are so glad we had her coordinate our wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Ashley Rae Events's reply:

Lauren, thank you so very much for the review! It was a pleasure getting to work with you guys as well! I know Jamee and Lindsey had a blast working with you guys on wedding day. Congratulations again and thank you for letting us be a part of it all! xoxo

Pat · Married on 05/20/2017

Loved working with Ashley Rae Events for my daughter's wedding in May at the Taylor Grady House. I dealt with Jamee Smith who was professional, organized, friendly, calm and very accommodating. Jamee answered all of my questions promptly and worked very well with our vendors. She coordinated the rehearsal and made sure the tables and chairs were set up exactly like the diagram for the ceremony and reception.

She worked incredibly hard the day of the wedding, tweaking the timeline due to weather, always with a smile on her face and a hug for me when needed. She was the very last person at the venue at the end of the evening packing our c. Ar, putting away tables and making sure the site was in perfect shape.

I would highly recommend Ashley Rae Events!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Ashley Rae Events's reply:

Pat, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with all of you!

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot recommend Ashley and her team highly enough. Ashley Rae Events was the first vendor we booked and it was a great decision--Ashley and Jamee were with us planning literally every step of the way--which was critical since we were planning our wedding from DC. They were quick, efficient, always had the PERFECT recommendations (even finding us a babysitter for out-of-town guests with kids) and were always available for a quick (or long) chat. We loved all of our vendors--several of which we would not have found without Ashley's recommendation.
    Jamee was our day of coordinator and made our wedding a BREEZE. We had a surprise rainstorm, ran out of alcohol and a million other minor emergencies and Jamee handled them all without us even knowing! In the weeks leading up to our wedding she organized all the minor details with our vendors, created a detailed (but flexible) schedule for the weekend and made sure that every detail was covered (from where we would have our programs handy for guests to where we could secretly stash ice packs for my sprained foot). She really understood our vision for the day and made sure that everything went smoothly--I felt so relaxed on my wedding day and we were able to enjoy every minute of our event because of Jamee!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2017

We are so glad we decided to go with Ashley Rae Events! Jamee Smith was my day-of coordinator and she was so wonderful to work with! She is so professional and upbeat-it really made the day go so well. My husband and I had some general ideas for the day and she really helped to guide us through the details with lists and suggestions. It was very easy to get in touch with Jamee and Ashley if we needed anything and they handled unexpected situations so professionally! Jaymi was her assistant for our wedding and she was so helpful as well-she was even am impromptu florist when I had extra flowers from my bridesmaids' bouquets that she added to our DIY decorations. My husband accepted a job that moved us across the country the week after the wedding so it was a HUGE relief to have Jamee take over communicating with our vendors right before the wedding.

For the budget-wary brides: I wasn't sure about spending the extra money for a coordinator with our smaller budget and having friends and family who were willing to help out. I'm so glad we invested in a coordinator because everyone was able to relax and enjoy the wedding. There were so many details that would have been lost without Jamee's experience and I think it is worth the investment if your budget allows.

Thank you ladies!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Ashley Rae Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that you were able to enjoy your day to the fullest, as well as your family and friends! We appreciate you putting your trust in us. Congratulations again!

Jamee Smith did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding. It was absolutely stunning! I had some ideas for the tables but she took what I gave her and ran with it. She has amazing eye for design. She is so personable and has such a calming personality perfect for working with stressed brides and she is so organized throughout the planning process. I would highly recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Ashley Rae Events is wonderful! AR is a pleasure to work with and she makes planning such a breeze! AR Events offer so many different services such as wedding design, planning, coordination, and many more. She works hard to make every wedding stress free! AR events is affordable especially for everything she offers and how much time and work she commits to each couple and wedding! She's so great at making herself available basically 24/7 by email, text, and phone calls. I highly recommend AR events and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Kristen · Married on 04/23/2016

Hands down the best decision I made with my wedding was hiring Ashley. All those tiny little details that you didn't think of, Ashley already knows about and will make sure you plan accordingly. She was a tremendous help in making sure everything ran smoothly and the day was as little stress as possible, not just for me and the groom, but family and friends. She and Jamie were both awesome, they handled all the behind the scenes work, were friendly and personable to guests, all around life savers for our big day!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Ashley Rae Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Kristen! It really was great working with you and both of your families. Such a fun, laid-back group! We had a lot of fun with everyone! Congratulations again sweet friend and stay in touch! :)

Michelle · Married on 04/02/2016

The Ashley Rae team was wonderful to work with. Jamee was in charge of my wedding and she did a phenomenal job! Amanda assisted Jamee the day of and she was great too. Jamee coordinated with all of my vendors and the venue to make sure everyone arrived and was ready to go when they needed to be. She helped hammer out all the minute details and was always there if I had any questions. Jamee attended the rehearsal and made sure everyone knew what they were to do. She created an awesome timeline for the day of and made sure everyone stuck to it. The day of she assisted with setting up and very unobtrusively made sure the groom and I were where we needed to be and when (even during the reception) and kept everything running very smoothly. If there were any problems that ever arose, I never knew about them! I would highly recommend Jamee and the Ashley Rae Events. Great value for the service provided!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Brenda · Married on 10/03/2015

I had an excellent time with Ashley Watts, she really knows what she's doing even when I didn't. She explained what to do, How to do it and when it needed to be done. I had no clue what I was doing and she was there every step of the way to guide me. I even had guests at my wedding compliment her on how well everything went. I was told it was the MOST relaxed wedding they'd ever been to and everyone enjoyed it even when it was pouring down rain. I wouldn't want anyone else to had done my wedding, she was indescribably amazing.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Overall:
    Ashley is absolutely AMAZING. We feel so lucky that she was a part of our wedding! We would definitely recommend her to anyone who is thinking about a wedding planner or day-of coordinator.

In detail:
    I am a very Type-A personality, and I hate not being able to control things, so I knew that I would want to have control over the details of our wedding. BUT I knew that for our wedding day I wanted to make sure that I (and my groom, and our moms) did not have to worry about anything. I wanted us to be able to relax and just enjoy the day, so I knew that we would need to hire a day-of coordinator. We had meetings with a couple different coordinators but after we met with Ashley we knew we had found our coordinator. Her professional manner and outgoing personality really put us at ease, and she seemed like she really had it together.

Even though we just hired her for day-of coordination, she was a great help throughout the entire planning process. Every time I emailed her with a question, she would respond within a day (most of the time within a couple of hours) with answers, suggestions, examples or just reassuring words. She even came to our planning meeting at the venue with us so she could make sure she knew all the details. She kept track of all our vendors and put together a detailed timeline for us so that we would know everything that was supposed to happen, from hair and makeup people arriving to flowers being delivered to toasts during the reception. It was so helpful.

On the day of our wedding everything went off without a hitch, and Ashley was able to set everything up and decorate the venue EXACTLY the way we had pictured it. We know that we wouldn't have been able to have such a beautiful and stress-free wedding day without Ashley Rae as our coordinator!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Emily · Married on 08/29/2015

Ashley Rae Events provided day-of reception planning services for my wedding. Lindsey and another employee worked my event. She was extremely responsive, flexible, and helpful. I had a last minute change in my Maid of Honor and Lindsey handled it so professionally. She stayed in contact with me the entire day of the wedding, providing updates. Ashley Rae Events also provided additional signage, decoration ideas, and a timeline for the vendors. Lindsey made my wedding day completely stress free. She was there from the set-up, to the take-down and I didn't have to worry about anything. Lindsey coordinated with the vendors during set-up, handed out last minute checks, set out our flowers, made sure, our reception stayed on a timeline, and drove the left over food, wine, and decorations back to the hotel after the event. She even drove my husband and I back to the hotel from the reception! I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Ashley Rae Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Emily! You and Nick were such a pleasure to work with! Let us know if we can help you with anything else ever in the future! Much love!

Brenda · Married on 06/27/2015

Ashley was tremendous help with my daughter's wedding. She truly went over and above what I expected. She helped coordinate all vendors before the wedding and assisted greatly with the timeline. The day of the wedding she kept everything running smoothly and stepped in whenever needed. I would highly recommend her and Lindsey for your wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

Ashley went out of her way to contact all of our vendors and make sure everything was in place for the day of. She helped keep everything running smoothly and people where they needed to go without being bossy or rude

Sent on 11/09/2015

Chris · Married on 06/12/2015

Hiring Ashley Rae Events for my daughter's wedding was the best money spent. I totally relaxed the wedding day and knew the small problems were handled! It was a perfect day.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Of all the decisions that go into planning a wedding, choosing AR Events for my wedding was one of the best I made! From the very first meeting to the day of the wedding, Ashley and April made the wedding planning process fun and exciting! We never felt overly stressed, which allowed us to enjoy every moment of our engagement. Ashley and April were always available to discuss every step of the planning process. I have to admit, I was a very picky bride. I wanted certain things in my wedding, and Ashley and April were able to meet all of my needs. They even customized a package for me to make sure I got everything I wanted! I can’t say enough about how wonderful this company is! If you don’t choose AR Events for your wedding, you’re missing out! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Hope · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding wouldn't have come together if it wasn't for Ashley Rae Events. From the beginning Ashley understood our vision, the logistics of the ceremony and reception and she always had a smile on her face. She kept contact with us throughout the planning process, as Athens was a destination for us. Her creativity and willingness to do almost anything for us was much appreciated. The wedding weekend her team was present and available, their calming nature reassured a nervous bride that all would be ok. We truly felt like we lucked out finding Ashley Rae Events, and will forever have wonderful memories due to her work. If you decide to contract with Ashley Rae Events, i'm sure you won't be let down nor left disappointed.

Sent on 06/16/2017

debbie · Married on 06/11/2016

Ashley was the most professional young women but at the same time also seemed like we have known her a lifetime. So calming the day of the Wedding for both me and my daughter. Reassuring that everything was complete and in order and it was. My daughter's request were all done and went off beautifully. We appreciate all the hard work of many months to accomplish this beautiful day.

Sent on 10/14/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/03/2018

We had a great experience with Ashley Rae events! They were started a few weeks out to help us start thinking about items we need. They ensured we had a special day and were very responsive whenever I had any questions.

Sent on 04/07/2018

Ashley Rae Events's reply:

Whitney, Thank you for your kind words! It was absolutely a pleasure working with you! Congratulations again!