Angel's Vision Photography Reviews

22 | Pittsburgh, PA

22 Reviews for Angel's Vision Photography

paula · Married on 07/09/2016

Amazing!!!! Seriously The Best Professional Photogragher hands down..... I don't even know where to begin to express how Awesome Angela, Radoj and her entourage are...They deserve 10 stars and beyond.. And that's no exaggeration!! Words can't express all my gratitude for all she's done for us to make our wedding day perfect!! Not only does she deliver high quality, excellent photos, but she goes over and above her call of duty, and professionalism!!! She does it all, and she has it all together, so very organized!!! A Bride's right arm.... Angela was my 'Go To Girl' for everything.!! I can't thank her enough for making my stressful emergency situations into immediate stress-free no worries... and she carry that same charisma throughout our whole wedding planning and wedding day.. She's a classy, funny, sweet, cute, and unbelievably professional with everyone young and old, at all times... She made sure she captured every detail and every emotion of our specail day and brought our wedding to life through her lense. So we can re-live It over and over again for years to come... Her photos brought tears to the eyes of our loved ones that couldn't attend, but wish they had.. All of our details of my wedding was so important to us and each had significant meaning .. and she made sure to capture them so they will never be forgotten... She Does it all and wants you to have an unforgettable specail day!!!!
    If you plan on getting married. Angela and Radoj should be your first call... Most important!!! Get them booked first everything and everyone else is second!! You will thank God you did!! We certainly did!! Angela was my Angel !!
    Thank you so very much Angela for everything you did .. I will never forget how much you did for us and how much you cared to make my day perfect!! We dreamed of the perfect wedding and you made that happen for us!!! We are so grateful to you and your husband!!
    Sincerely, Paula and Gino Scatena.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Radoj and Angela are so flexible and respond in a day or less to emails. We had our engagement session on a Sunday and had all of our pictures by Wednesday! The quality is great and we can't wait to see how our wedding pictures turn out. Angela and Radoj are very easy to get along with and we really enjoy the time we spend with them! They are more than willing to put in extra time to be sure that we get the perfect pictures!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Margaret · Married on 08/21/2015

Angela and Radoj were fabulous. From our first meeting, it was clear that we had chosen the right photographers. We can't possibly express how pleased we were with their pictures, professionalism, and attention to our wedding. Before we saw one single picture, we knew they would be special. We both feel as though they really understood us, and the way that we wanted to capture our day. We highly recommend them. They were attentive, helpful and a wonderful addition to our day. They were quick to respond to correspondences, affordable and professional. They have a true passion for photography and capturing memories that will last a life time.

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 07/18/2015

Angela and Radoj were truly better than I could have ever imagined. Let me start with everything pre-wedding. We emailed tons of times before ever meeting in person. Just via email, I knew Angela was personable, fun, and so passionate about her job. We signed our contract and couldn't be happier. As a Christmas gift to all of their couples, they gave an extra hour of photography for anything. They then sent us an entire are package at Christmas with hot chocolate and mugs and snacks. A few months before the wedding, they took us out to dinner and we had a ball. A month before the wedding, they sent us candy and a movie giftcard to go out and relieve some prewedding stress. Amazing.

Now for the wedding, they were absolutely amazing. They were on time, flexible, and knew what they were doing. I didn't have to worry about anything because they thought of everything. They took all of our detailed things away to photograph, knew poses and positions to put everyone in, Angela and Radoj went separately photography the bridesmaids and groomsmen so we had pictures of all. She posted some teasers THE NIGHT OF OUR WEDDING, when they got home at midnight. They took pictures of people at the reception who weren't on the dancefloor which was great. I kid you not, we had all of our wedding pictures THREE DAYS after the wedding. We got to go through everything on our honeymoon. I could not have better things to say about them, and needless to say, the pictures were flawless.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/20/2015

Angela and Radoj were absolutely wonderful to work with! Without Angela to help guide me in my planning, I swear the wedding wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did. From the first time I spoke with Angela to FOUR days after the wedding when she had all of our pictures ready, Angela was supportive, inviting, and so responsive. Any time I had a question or needed a suggestion, Angela responded in record time. Not only does Angel's Vision provide high quality photography for an EXTREMELY reasonable price, Angela is a shoulder to lean on and talk to when you feel like nothing is going right with your wedding. On the day of the wedding, so many things went wrong, but Angela was there every step of the way to help keep me calm. She even tried to call my florist for me when she was an hour late on the day of the wedding so that I didn't have a major melt down! When it poured down while taking pictures outside, Angela helped us take advantage of it and went out to shoot with us in the rain! We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos and my husband and I are having a hard time deciding which ones we want to print out and frame! We cannot express how grateful we are to have stumbled upon such a hidden gem here in Pittsburgh. Angela will always be so very dear to our hearts for all of her hard work and dedication to our special day. Hands down, Angela is the very best photographer we could have ever booked for our wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Shawna · Married on 10/25/2014

Angela and Radoj were amazing to work with! They were able to capture moments on our wedding day that I never imagined! We used them for engagement photos and wedding photos. The turnaround time between sessions and receiving pictures was so quick!! We got married on a Saturday and had our pictures Thursday!! Our families really enjoyed them as well! Very personable and flexible. Our engagement session had to be cancelled and rescheduled multiple times because of weather and they were so accommodating. They seemed to drop everything they had going on and meet us based on our schedules. I can not say enough about the both of them. They truly cared about us and made that clear from day one. We love them!!! I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

amanda · event on: 09/29/2014

The best i have ever experienced. Definitely will look for her again when i need more pictures done in the future (:

Cortney · event on: 09/24/2014

We love our engagement photos!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Bethany · event on: 09/06/2014

There is a bit of height difference between me and my husband and Angela did an amazing job capturing our individuality and our togetherness. Amazing with the way she posed us as well as the scenery we were in.

Heather · Married on 11/09/2013

The most important part of the wedding is making sure to capture the moments that you can look back on 10, 20, 50 years from now. Angela far exceeded my expectations and my guests. Everyone commented on how beautiful the pictures were. I highly recommend her! Her team was great to work with - very personable and fun, which is super important to capture the right picture. My pictures proofs were waiting for me by the time I got back from my honeymoon. Prints and the books were turned around very quick and arriving in the cutest package. I loved everything Angela did and she accommodated my requests. She's awesome! Her work product is AMAZING and of high quality! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Brittany · Married on 07/12/2013

Angels Vision Photography was wonderful to work with! They were very open to my photography ideas and had some unique ideas of their own. They captured special and "unseen" moments of our wedding. One of our favorite things to do after we were married was to look through not only the gorgeous formal pictures but the unexpected and candid moments. Having two shooters was great because it allowed us to have more pictures to choose from. They also do not charge for a second shooter. They were flexible and fun. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2013

Angela and Radoj were absolutely awesome wedding photographers! I felt instantly comfortable with them as soon as we met, and I knew my husband would feel the same way. (He was a little camera shy going in to our wedding, so I knew it would be super important that he felt comfortable with our photographers, and he absolutely did!) Throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding, they were nothing but courteous and professional, and downright amazing during certain moments. For instance, Angela was six or seven months pregnant at our wedding, but that didn't stop her from jumping up on a chair and ducking under a pasture fence in search of the perfect shot. (Not that she did anything unsafe at ALL...I was just impressed that she didn't slow down even for a second! She's one rad lady!) We absolutely LOVED our pictures, and were so impressed that we got the link for them before we were even back from our honeymoon! Whenever the subject of wedding photographers come up, we always mention how much we loved working with Angela and Radoj, and would TOTALLY recommend that you work with them too!

Melanie · Married on 05/25/2013

Booking this photography was the best decision I made for my wedding, Angela and her husband were extremely nice and professional and catered to my every wish. The photos turned out amazing and I would recommend this photography to everyone!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/25/2012

I would highly recommend Angel's Vision Photography. When planning our wedding, no other photographer compared. I was drawn to their display at a local wedding show. Angela and Radoj are extremely talented. Not only did they capture our wedding with beautiful photos, but they also made us a fabulous wedding video. We also had our engagement photos and maternity photos done with Angel's Vision Photography. I could not have asked for anything more for these memorable moments in our lives. They are affordable, caring, understanding, helpful, and extremely patient. I am so thankful for them and the way they captured some of the most important moments of our lives. Thank you Angela and Radoj!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Gabrielle · Married on 04/28/2012

I absolutely adore Angel's Vision Photography! Angela is such an amazing woman and has a natural knack for knowing what poses, expressions, and backgrounds will make you look fabulous and your pictures turn out perfect. She puts you at such ease and makes the whole experience fun and relaxing. My husband and I love our wedding pictures and are so proud to show them off. I highly recommend this photographer...any day!

Sarah · event on: 07/14/2011

Angels Vision Photography has done all of my family's photos. Whether it was family sessions, engagement photos, maternity photos, newborn session, you name it! Even with being as professional as photographers can be, they make your session so comfortable, relaxed, and fun. It's not just pictures. Every moment they capture is a beautiful memory preserved for you to treasure forever. They have a way of showing everyone's personality and how the individual really is. It's simply beautiful. That's not even mentioning the finished product is so breathtaking. They have true talent and are amazing to work with.

Kalyn · Married on 06/09/2011

Angela took pictures of our reception and a "trash the dress" session with us. She was so easy to work with and took pictures at several different locations. She has a unique perspective with photos which is what drew me to hire her in the first place. She did a great job making us feel comfortable and even getting my husband to smile nicely in pictures which can be hard to do! Our photo shoot was 3 years ago and I still absolutely love looking at all my pictures even today. They turned out so great and I would recommend Angela for anyone who needs a photographer!

Sent on 12/14/2014

Very professional throughout the wedding. She provided us with uniquely posed pictures that were both fun and serious. Definitely worth the money.

Eve · Married on 04/03/2016

If you're looking for an extremely professional photographer to grab gorgeous candids of your day, look no further! Angela and Radoj were always responsive, adjusted the amount of hours for us last minute, got our photos back to us in record time, and captured our wedding in a beautiful photojournalistic style.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/24/2013

Angela and Radoj were great to work with. From the very beginning they were very open to our ideas and certain shots that we wanted. They also focused in on our favorite aspects of our day. I would definitely work with them again!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/08/2013

After doing much research for a wedding photographer, I stumbled upon the work of Angel's Vision and instantly knew I wanted them. They were extremely responsive and great to work with. Angela and Radoj were incredibly nice and easy going and made us feel very comfortable while taking photos. Our wedding day went by like a blur, but was caught in perfection by the two. We receive compliments on our photos and book every time we show it - which is often. I was impressed with the mix of formal, impromptu, and artsy photos that were taken. I highly recommend their service to everyone.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Heather · Married on 07/27/2013

3.0

Angel's vision photography captures every part of your wedding day down to the smallest details. This quality was wonderful because I did not have someone recording the day. Also the leather album they offer with some of their packages is amazing!

Sent on 11/19/2014