Angelique Bridal Boutique Reviews

116 Reviews for Angelique Bridal Boutique

Angelique Bridal Boutique 1
Angelique Bridal Boutique 2

Susan · Married on 05/12/2012

Angelique's was the first place I looked for a dress and thanks to them it was the only place I had to look. I found the perfect dress and day one and never regretted it. It was a Maggie Sottero "Reese" dress. It wasn't what I "thought" I wanted and wasn't even one of the dresses I picked out to try on, but after hearing that I was going to Las Vegas to get married and not being thrilled about any of the dresses I chose, they brought this one to me and I fell in love instantly.

Sent on 05/18/2012
  • F

Felice · Married on 09/12/2009

I live in Virginia, but was on vacation visiting my mom in Winter Haven. We decided to just go and look at dresses for the fun of it, but I really had no intention of buying one in another state. Gabby was our sales person and she was fantastic! She patiently brought in all of the dresses my mom wanted me to try on and after hearing me complain about how one felt to heavy, or one felt too poufy, she asked if she could make a suggestion. She brought me a dress that I never would have thought I liked, but once I put it on, I absolutely fell in love with it. I was really concerned about buying a dress so far away, but they assured me that they ship them out all the time. I am so glad I went there because I never did come across a dress that was anything like it and I would have been so disappointed if I had not gone ahead and ordered it. I got very nervous after a few months because I was having a hard time getting a call back from the store to confirm the delivery date, but it turns out that prom season is huge down there and the owner Michelle, as well as several other staff members bent over backwards to address my issues as soon as prom was over. My mom also purchased her dress there, which was actually seperates from the bridesmaid section and she looked fabulous! This is a great store and I wish I had another occasion to shop there. My only complaint is that they shipped the dress without requiring a signature of receipt and I found the box laying on my doorstep. Luckily nothing happened to it!!! But all in all, a great experience.

Sent on 09/24/2009

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

I am so glad that you came in too! Gabby has been raised in the shop since she was 3 days old, and even though she is only 16, she really knows so much about the Bridal industry as well as prom. She is well beyond her 16 years, and we appreciate the compliments. And, you are right about prom. No matter how hard we prepare for it, we spend many sleepless nights getting everyone ready for their big nights, brides included. So, I apoligise for that. I also am so gland that you brought to my attention about U.P.S. as I didn"t realise that they didn't make you sign for a pakage.At our salon, I must sign for everything, so I asumed that everyone else did as well. I will make sure that everyone will sign for their pakages in the future. I hope your wedding was everything that you wanted it to be, and please, do send us a picture!
    Yours,

susan · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing ladies run this store.. Great personalities and they seem as though they really love to help you with your day...

Sent on 07/15/2017

Deldra · Married on 12/27/2014

They gave very excellent service and was so friendly.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Deldra. We were happy to help you and your girls. We hope that your future as a newly wed is a happy one. Please remember to share photos with us.

Christina · Married on 10/06/2012

Angel was a fantastic stylist. She understood the look I was going for. She picked three dresses that had the same vintage style that I liked, but didnt let me see the dress until it was on me. It was so smart. I never would have even tried on the dress that wound up being my wedding dress if she didnt suggest it! Thank you Angel and Family!

Sent on 11/25/2012

KAYLA · Married on 12/21/2011

They did an amazing job at helping to pick out dresses the I absolutely loved just by looking at my body type. Their extremely helpful and do an amazing job at alterations.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Millie · Married on 09/10/2011

Although very busy, the staff took time to acknowledge us every time we were in the store. Downhome service with a smile!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Janet · Married on 05/29/2011

They had the best price on my dress in the area. The alterations were done beautifully. At the last minute, I decided to buy a dress for my rehearsal dinner. They sold me one off the rack and had the alterations done in a week. I would recommend them to anyone. The only issue I had was it sometimes took them a couple of days to return phone calls.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2016

Wonderful bridal selection with very helpful staff!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you Jessica! We are glad that you liked our selection of gowns! And of course that we were helpful!

Makesha · Married on 09/12/2015

The customer service was the best and great prices!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

We hope everything went well for you Makesha! Please remember to share your photos with you when you can. Best wishes-The Angelique Team

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2014

Angelique Bridal by Gina Went above and beyond my expectations. Truly lucky to have found Gina,Gabrielle,Yalda and Maria to help me with my selection of a dress and the alterations. They took all the anxiety away with there expertise. They helped me choose the most beautiful dress for my elopement Beach wedding. The dress was absolutely Perfect in every way! I highly recommend these ladies to all my friends and family!! Thanks again ladies you are Awesome!!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank You Jennifer for your kind review. We love helping each and every bride that comes through the door. Please remember to share pictures with us once you receive them. Congratulations on your marriage!
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 05/01/2010

Michelle was extremely helpful in assisting me planning a wedding with only 3 weeks...I bought off the rack and did measurements right then and there! She made it happen and the dress was gorgeous! All of my deadlines were met, even with such short notice and in the middle of prom season...thank you Michelle and staff!

Sent on 05/10/2010

Dear Tina,
    It was a pleasure to work with you; it was much easier to meet the deadlines simply because you are a woman who knows what she wants. And, that always makes our job easier. I love your flair for color and design; it is so much fun being a part of someone's special day when they are so artistic! The chunky green jewelry was the perfect compliment. Thank you for coming in and sharing your photos with us. They were just wonderful; all of the delightful touches you provided were unique, fun, and interesting.
    Hugs to you,
  • sastan90013

Amber · Married on 09/18/2010

3.0

The entire staff of Angeliques was very welcoming and helpful. They treated all of the bridal party with respect and were always helpful when we were there. They made the bride feel that the day was to honor her, they helped each of the attendants (even the out of state ones) feel beautiful in her gown. They were patient with the men that were never on time, indecisive, and had the attitude of 'I will wear whatever the bride wants'. They listened to the ideas of both mothers of the bride and groom. They were not pushy sales people, they were knowledgeable friendly professionals that shared quality imput regarding styles and colors.

When the big day was over and we were asked how everything went, we let the owner know that we had an issue with the fasteners on the dresses of the bridal party. Though the problem was a manufacturing problem, the owner was quick to apologize for our frustrations and place a complaint with the manufacturer. She also took the time to repair the problems that were encountered.

Sent on 10/10/2010

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

I was really upset to find out that the skirt fasteners had come loose. Because of that, it has now become a standard policy for us to stitch all fasteners as a precautionary rule to prevent that from happening again. Alfred Angelo is a very reputable company, and, while we have not had that complaint before, we are making sure that it doesn't happen again. We truly enjoyed your entire family, and I know your sister sure went through some trials a few weeks before the wedding; I felt so bad for her. I hope she is doing better. Your bride was beautiful, all of you looked beautiful, and I feel it is only right that I clean the wedding gown and bridesmaids gowns free of charge for your inconvienence of the skirt fasteners.I am looking forward to seeing yur pictures; please bring them by so that we may enjoy them with you. And, thank you for your caring attitude for Angel.Hugs to all of you,

Jessie · Married on 05/25/2011

Michelle with Angelique's bridal is so helpful. The minute I first walked into the store she looked at my body type and knew what wedding dress was perfect for me. I bought the first one I tried on! And after the first fitting, I was skeptical because it didn't fit right, but she was persistent and kept altering it until it was perfect - and it was perfect. My mom and I developed a great relationship with Michelle and her staff - they do so much to make your dress as special as it needs to be. Thank you Angelique's!!

Sent on 08/20/2011

Lori · Married on 01/28/2012

2.5

Angeliques was AMAZING! I first went in having 4 dresses that I wanted to try. Michelle asked if she could also chose a couple for me to try in addition to the ones I wanted. I ended up chosing one she brought out. It was PERFECT! Michelle was constantly encouraging and interested in everything we needed. We added sleeves to the dress and she gave me great advice. All of the girls were great as well. Everyone made the experience just as it should be; spectacular and memorable.

Sent on 02/21/2012

sadie · Married on 12/23/2016

2.8
      2.0
      2.5
      3.0
      1.5

EDIT from ORIGINAL: Let me start off with my dress was amazing and I had a wonderful experience with getting my dress and alterations... HOWEVER, I got married on 12/23/2016, When my mother-in-law opened my dress bag we noticed that my veil was missing this was roughly about 10:30am with regular store hours starting at 11am I thought maybe someone would be there early so I called and left a message... my mother-in-law then drove up to the store and waited for an hour for someone to arrive, which never happened. Had it not been for the store next door I would not have had my veil that I paid for on my wedding day. When someone from staff finally arrived, they were short with my mother-in-law (EVEN THOUGH THIS SITUATION WAS KIND OF THEIR FAULT!) and claimed that the store was closed on that day despite there being no notice or information anywhere of this closing. I could go on in further detail but then no one would read the review. Needless to say I will not be recommending you guys to a friend or anyone else I know getting married.

I got my dress there in December of 2015 for my upcoming wedding, everyone there couldn't haven been more helpful picking out my dress! :) I loved it there.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Angelique Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Sadie, we are very sorry that your veil was left out of the bag. The employee that misplaced it is no longer with us. We were closed for Christmas on your wedding day and we apologize for the inconvenience that caused. You were beautiful in your gown and we hope you had an amazing wedding day!