About The Perfect Dress of Sarasota

A comfortable, elegant environment for you to find the PERFECT dress of your dreams!

The Perfect Dress is Sarasota Florida's newest and most exciting full service bridal salon. Offering a comfortable elegant environment for you to find the perfect wedding dress of your dreams. Our trained and experienced bridal experts will make sure that you are the only bride that matters.

At The Perfect Dress we have dedicated ourselves to providing beautiful, innovative designs in not only wedding gowns but also in wedding decor and flowers including a beautiful selection of accessories, shoes and dresses for bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls.

Please visit our companion websites at
The Wedding Resource Center and The Perfect Settings for your complete wedding needs.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Groom (2)
Ring Bearers (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
Father of Bride (1)

This was my first bridal store on my list and it ended being last one. I was so worried and stressed to go wedding dress shopping after reading the bad experiences other brides had, not at The Perfect Dress of course, but other boutiques. They have so many dresses to choose from and all different sizes, varieties and styles. I couldn't have imagined this day to be any better, it was amazing. I told Sue what kind of dress I am looking for and she found my perfect dress, it was the first one she picked out for me to try on!! She was so wonderful, helpful, and patient. I would recommend this store to any bride that is looking for her perfect dress. I cannot wait for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Ania, 12/7/19, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils

I was down in Sarasota from Buffalo NY after recently getting engaged to see my maid of honor. On a whim we decided to go look at dresses and we found the Perfect Dress on wedding wire. I stopped in to look and they were able to squeeze me in for an appointment. Chole was fantastic and helped me narrow down what I am
looking for! Such a great first experience trying on wedding dresses. Would recommend anyone to stop in and the dresses are very well priced for any budget. Definitely ask for chloe!

Profile Picture Hanna, 6/22/19, 1 Review

Videos

0 Photos

1 VIDEO

1 ENDORSEMENT
Beautiful!! Their new location is a bride's dream! Fabulous dresses, great staff, brides are sure to find The Perfect Dress there.

Events

3750 South Osprey Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34239   See On Map
941-925-5888 (phone)
The Perfect Dress of Sarasota is a wedding bridal store from Sarasota, FL . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Bradenton, Tampa , and Orlando. The Perfect Dress of Sarasota is a professional wedding bridal store that has been part of the Sarasota, FL wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in couture wedding gowns, mother of the bride gowns, bridesmaid gowns, flower girl gowns, bridal veils, shoes, tuxedo rentals & purchases, ceremonial accessories, garters, .