3750 South Osprey Avenue, Sarasota, FL 34239 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 3

About The Perfect Dress of Sarasota

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota is a full-service wedding attire salon based out of Sarasota, Florida. The boutique's elegant and calming environment is the perfect place to search for the wedding dress that you’ve always dreamed of. At The Perfect Dress, you'll find a wide selection of some of the industries most famed designers, including gowns with the highest quality of fabrics, handcrafted laces from across the globe, and beautiful accenting rhinestones and crystals. As the team understands that the dress is quite possibly the most important aspect to any wedding, the bridal experts will work directly with you to find the styles and fabrics that work best for you.

As well as designer bridal gowns, The Perfect Dress of Sarasota offers a collection of bridal belts, hair accessories, shoes, undergarments, garters, jewelry, and veils. Formal gowns are available for bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls, as well as tuxedo rentals for men and boys. Services provided by the shop include:

• Alterations

Videos 1 Video

258 Reviews for The Perfect Dress of Sarasota

Kerri · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Fantastic experience

Cindy was incredibly helpful, thoughtful, and personable. I had no idea what type of dress I wanted when I arrived at the Perfect Dress; Cindy really listened to my reaction to the dresses as I was trying on different styles and helped me narrow down the options to find my favorite style. She was respectful of our budget, transparent about the options, and allowed me to try on dresses without feeling pressured to buy a dress that day. Because this was the first store we went to, I wasn't ready to buy the dress during that visit. However, after looking at several other stores, I decided I wanted to buy my favorite dress from The Perfect Dress. When I called back to see if I could stop by again that day, as I don't live in town, Cindy was able to fit us in for another appointment that day.

Sent on 01/26/2020

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Kerri, Thank you so much for your kind words and your five star review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and I am so honored
    to be part of your special day in helping you find your Perfect Dress!!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Bergstrom · Getting married on 03/13/2021

A Cinderella story.

I want to give Sue and the entire bridal shop my upmost gratification for making my experience as wonderful as it was. I felt like Cinderella the day of and given the circumstances of the time I could not have asked for better customer service. I had a unique situation with my appointment and they handled it so very well, I had family come from out of town to make this appointment and it was just a dream come true to have my mom see me in my fairytale gown. I cannot thank Sue enough, she picked all the right dresses and was so willing to let me scope out other dresses and even picked some dresses to make my mom happy to see me in. I would pick Sue every time over again, and would recommend her to anyone looking for their perfect dress. I am so happy I got my dress from here, I thank all the staff for each having a part in my appointment, you make everyone feel so amazing everyday but you really left an imprint on my heart that day! 💕💕

Sent on 07/20/2020

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for your review of our store and our lovely consultant Sue! We had an absolute blast working with you and your family and making it a magical experience!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
    $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Shoes
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• The Barn at Chapel Creek Barn & Farm Weddings

Beautiful!! Their new location is a bride's dream! Fabulous dresses, great staff, brides are sure to find The Perfect Dress there.

• 3750 South Osprey Avenue Sarasota, Florida, 34239 See on map
    941-877-5013 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Perfect Dress of Sarasota)