The Perfect Dress of Sarasota Reviews

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 6
The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 7
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Robinson 路 Getting married on 11/07/2020

The place to find your perfect dress!

As soon as I started thinking about dress shopping this was the first place on my list. The selection is amazing & the staff is so welcoming & helpful. Naomi was my consultant & made the process easier than I ever expected. After a brief explanation of what I had in mind we began trying dresses. She made me feel comfortable & like a beautiful bride to be. I found my perfect dress thanks to the help of Naomi! 馃挄

Sent on 05/12/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Mackenzie for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Danette Williams 路 Getting married on 07/18/2020

Amazing!!!!!

I was feeling anxious about shopping for a wedding dress. I thought the process would be stressful as before but not at The Perfetc Dress. Naomi was amazing! She was helpful, honest, attentive. She made me feel relaxed and like a bride. Overall, it turned out to be a wonderful experience. They allowed my wedding planner to bring in a surprise for me. It was an AMAZING experience. Thank you so much Naomi, your the best!!!!! Beautiful Environment 馃尮馃挋馃挏

Sent on 03/31/2019
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 8
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 9

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Danette for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Emily Radtke 路 Getting married on 06/20/2020

My experience with Perfect dress of Sarasota was exceptional.

I had a lovely experience trying on bridal gowns for the first time. For one, my sister surprised me with the entire day. She said we were going shopping and then we showed up at the perfect dress.

Kim was our bridal expert. She helped me find the style that fit me personally. She also made sure the dress fit the style of my wedding venue. She coordinates weddings. It was extremely helpful to have her additional insight.

Coming from Michigan I was a little hesitant to buy a gown today. However, I may fly back down to purchase the dress I really fell in love with.

Thank you, Kim!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 10
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 11
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 12

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Allison

Allison 路 Getting married on 05/16/2020

Chloe was amazing! She listened to everything I was looking for, had specific dresses in mind based on what I said and also helped me try on a few that were close to what I liked and I loved! She took her time with me and didn鈥檛 make me feel rushed, and we had a great conversation the whole time. She鈥檚 super sweet and I loved working with her!

Sent on 07/28/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Allison for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so glad you had a great time working with Chloe. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Amanda Schoenberger 路 Getting married on 04/25/2020

Friendly & Amazing Staff

The Perfect Dress shop is amazing. Extremely helpful, all staff is super friendly. It couldn't have been a better experience. I found my perfect dress! It was definitely worth the drive from St. Pete. I would highly recommend the Perfect Dress Shop to any bride to be.

Sent on 04/02/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Stephanie 路 Getting married on 04/23/2020

Couldn't have asked for a better experience

I was traveling from out of town to visit venues in the area and on a whim made an appointment at The Perfect Dress and I am SO GLAD I did. When we first sat down we met with our consultant (Cindy) who was AMAZING. She stayed well in our budget and did not pressure us to make a purchase that day at all. I was torn between two dresses (one way out of budget - my choice to look, not because she showed me) and she encouraged me to go out to lunch and think about it and if I wanted to come back she had an opening later that day and we could go over some things again. Needless to say, we came back from lunch and bought THE dress! Every person we met in the salon was super friendly. I would recommend this place to ANYONE.
    Thank you Cindy and everyone at The Perfect Dress!

Sent on 08/07/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for your kind words!! It was such a pleasure working with you and meeting you. I am honored to be a part of your special day and can't wait to see photos of your dream day!!

M Lynn 路 Getting married on 04/20/2020

The perfect bridal salon!

As the mother of the bride the one thing I really wanted was a warm and fun experience for my daughter in finding her perfect dress! Well that is exactly what we got! From the phone call for an appointment (same day) to leaving with receipt in hand these ladies of the perfect dress are absolute perfection themselves! So friendly so sweet and so much fun! Sue should give a masterclass on how to dress a
    Bride! She read my daughter like a book and treated her like a princess! The shop is beautiful and exactly the royal treatment you dream of! Sue helped us stay in our budget and we did even better than we expected! And yes we found the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/28/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are so happy that you had an amazing experience, please let us know if we can help you in any way with your wedding plans. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Paige

Paige Harriman 路 Getting married on 03/15/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

This was my first dress stop and I found the dress of my dreams. The staff was great. She opened my mind to dresses and was also very personable. I would highly recommend this boutique.

Sent on 04/24/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Paige for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited that you found your PERFECT dress and cannot wait for your PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Ania

Ania 路 Getting married on 03/14/2020

This was my first bridal store on my list and it ended being last one. I was so worried and stressed to go wedding dress shopping after reading the bad experiences other brides had, not at The Perfect Dress of course, but other boutiques. They have so many dresses to choose from and all different sizes, varieties and styles. I couldn't have imagined this day to be any better, it was amazing. I told Sue what kind of dress I am looking for and she found my perfect dress, it was the first one she picked out for me to try on!! She was so wonderful, helpful, and patient. I would recommend this store to any bride that is looking for her perfect dress. I cannot wait for my wedding day!

Sent on 12/19/2017

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Ania for the kind words. We are so glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress. Please let us know how we can help you, in any way, in your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us at The Perfect Dress!
  • Gwen

Gwen Jones 路 Getting married on 03/14/2020

Simply Amazing Experience

Let me start by saying Sue was AMAZING!! The responsiveness of my request for an appointment was immediate. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. My intent was to visit The Perfect Dress as well as another shop on the same day. I told Sue what I was looking for and she immediately located options for me to try. One of the first dresses she pulled for me to try ended up being "the one" and I couldn't be happier with my choice. She provided options to jazz up the dress and made recommendations for accessories. I could tell she truly enjoys what she does and her 29 years of expertise shone brightly and efficiently. She made the entire experience enjoyable and stress free. I can't wait to post pics of the finished product. Thanks a million Sue and staff.

Sent on 06/22/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Gwen for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Carolina

Carolina 路 Getting married on 03/13/2020

I said yes to the dress!

Omg I love this place! All the personal is extremely professional. The service is outstanding. I bought my wedding dress here. They made me feel like a princess. They sell a variety of wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, and mother's of the bride dresses. All from designers. The quality of the dresses are outstanding. Here you will be able to find a great range of prices too, starting at $500. They have a wide variety on the 1,000-2,500 price range. The variety of styles, designs, colors is well appreciate for the non traditional bride. They also have a clearance sale for discontinued dresses. They provide alterations services with a professional seamstress (paid cash only), accessories, veils and so much more. All types of payments are acceptable. Extremely clean store, good parking availability. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 13
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 14
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 15
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 16

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Carolina for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Betsy

Betsy Summerlee 路 Getting married on 02/29/2020

I found the Perfect Dress!

I had such a great experience finding my wedding gown at The Perfect Dress. Naomi went above and beyond to accommodate. She even opened the store early to work with my time frame. Naomi was extremely knowledgeable. I really had no idea as to the style or what I was looking for, and Naomi really helped me narrow my choices and was incredibly helpful. I didn鈥檛 realized that The Perfect Dress can dress my entire wedding party too. I highly recommend The Perfect Dress!

Sent on 02/13/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Betsy for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Tierra 路 Getting married on 02/20/2020

I was feeling anxious about shopping for a wedding dress. I thought the process would be stressful and the bridal attendants would be overbearing and opinionated. Not at The Perfect Dress. We walked in without making an appointment and we were assisted quickly. Chloe was amazing! She was helpful, honest, attentive, and had great insight. She consistently took into consideration my destination wedding and recommended different dresses and fabrics based on the location. She made me feel relaxed and like a bride. Overall, it turned out to be a wonderful experience. Thank you so much Chloe!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Tierra for the kind words. We appreciate them. Congratulations on your engagement from all of us at The Perfect Dress!
  • Christina 路 Getting married on 02/16/2020

5/5 Stars!

I said Yes to The Perfect Dress today and I couldn鈥檛 be happier! From the moment we walked in, to the moment we left, we were taken care of. Joanne and the staff at The Perfect Dress were patient, friendly and attentive. This was my first time ever shopping for my wedding dress and I was not expecting to say yes to the dress today. I was expecting to shop around but I knew after trying on so many beautiful dresses that I had found the one! I came in with a vision of what I thought would be the best style for me but Joanne took her time in picking out styles and giving recommendations on what she knew I would love and look best in. I 100% recommend going to The Perfect Dress for your perfect dress!

Sent on 05/04/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Christina for your kind words, we appreciate them. We loved helping you find your PERFECT dress and cannot wait for your PERFECT day, please let us know how we can help you with your plans. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Rachel

Rachel 路 Getting married on 12/14/2019

We had a really great experience. This was the first store I tried dresses on at. Our consultant was extremely sweet and very helpful throughout the whole process. Though we have not selected a dress yet, one that I tried on here is definitely at my top so far.

Sent on 07/10/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for your kind words, we appreciate them. We would love to help you find your PERFECT dress, please let us know how we can help you! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Kristin

Kristin 路 Getting married on 12/07/2019

Sue was wonderful to work with!!! Wedding dress shopping has been so stressful for two reasons. (1) finding dresses in plus size to try on (2) my mother lives across the country so shopping without her has been tough. Your shop helped elimate stress 1 and Sue treated me like a daughter and helped me to feel comfortable and beautiful.

Sent on 07/21/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin for your kind words, we appreciate them. We take pride in having the largest plus-size collection of bridal gowns in Southwest Florida. We are glad we could help you feel less-stressed. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Hails 路 Getting married on 11/21/2019

A wonderful place to be

This bridal boutique is very classy, professional, and comforting. There is enormous amount of beautiful dresses to try on. My bridal expert was Mary who was very wonderful to work with. She is very knowledgeable, helpful, and attentive. She and everyone else at the boutique knew the first dress I put on was The One. With Mary鈥檚 expertise, I was then able to find the perfect veil. All the ladies at the boutique are so pleasant and make sure you have that special bride moment. I had such an amazing experience at this boutique.

Sent on 02/16/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so happy to have helped you find your PERFECT dress and veil!! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

April 路 Getting married on 11/11/2019

My mom aunt and I just happened to come across this place. We walked in with the attitude of not buying a dress. I was given the host by the name of Joanne, which ladies you should ask for! She鈥檚 completely honest and has a non pressure attitude and full of knowledge, thanks Joanne! Well I did find my perfect dress and I can鈥檛 wait to pick Kim鈥檚 brain for my free two hour consult on venues! We had a wonderful time at the perfect dress. This must be your first place to shop ladies!

Sent on 07/30/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you April for the kind words, we really appreciate them. We are honored we could help you find your PERFECT dress! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress, we cannot wait for your PERFECT day!
  • Melissa

Melissa 路 Getting married on 11/09/2019

This was my 1st time trying on wedding dresses and it was an awesome experience. Thank you

Sent on 08/06/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so glad you had an awesome experience, please let us know how we can help you say YES to your PERFECT dress! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Sara Kincaid 路 Getting married on 11/08/2019

Guidance, Patience, Kindness - Just the best experience and a lifelong memory

My mom, sister and I visited The Perfect Dress in December right after Christmas. I live in Kansas City and my sister lives in DC. My parents winter in Florida. Spending Christmas 2018 in Sarasota was the only time we would all be together ahead of my Nov 2019 wedding in KC. So, we decided to go dress shopping.

I was a little unsure of shopping out of state as I figured the logistics would make things a little more difficult. But, Naomi was fabulous and she assured us that it wouldn't add any complications. I was also little nervous because I'd never tried on dresses before and I wasn't sure what to expect from the experience.

Naomi was kind, friendly, full of ideas and she made the experience so fun! She looked through my photos and magazine tear-outs with me for inspiration and pulled dresses of all styles and shapes (since it was our first shopping experience) and allowed my family and I to do the same. She even was familiar with our venue in KC! I was so impressed. She took her time with us and insisted that I try on several dresses. I think I tried on 10 in all. I was worried about going over the allotted appointment time and asked if we were still okay and Naomi said not to worry about it. She helped me find my perfect dress and was all smiles and good humor the whole way. AND no pressure! The dress I chose wasn't what I initially thought I wanted. But, because of Naomi's patience, support, knowledge of their dresses in stock and kindness, I found what truly expresses who I am and will dazzle my groom on our wedding day! :)

I just got a phone call yesterday from the store indicating that my dress is in and that they will be shipping it to me asap. I can't wait to get it! Thank you again for making our one and only bridal gown shopping experience memorable and fun!

Sent on 04/09/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Nicole 路 Getting married on 11/01/2019

First time trying on dresses. They had a great selection and JoAnn (consultant) listened to exactly what I wanted. It was such a great experience and I said yes to a dress!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Congratulations Nicole! JoAnn and The Perfect Dress are so happy that you were able to find your wedding dress with us! Happy wedding planning!

Liz P. 路 Getting married on 10/19/2019

Wedding dress

From the second I walked in the door, the staff was very friendly and attentive. Sue was patient and truly listened to what I wanted. I came in with a large family entourage and the staff was more than accommodating! We all had a wonderful experience!

Sent on 12/23/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Liz for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Brenna 路 Getting married on 10/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I had a appointment at another shop and when I arrived no one was there! Horrible way to treat a bride! So I called the perfect dress of Sarasota and they wanted to see me immediately no questions asked! Carol and Naomi both took amazing care of me and turned my horrible experience with another shop into the most special day! I found my perfect dress and couldn鈥檛 be happier with the way things turned out! There are no words to describe how wonderful and delightful my experience was at the perfect dress of Sarasota!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 17
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 18
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 19

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Brenna for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited we were able to help you and you found your PERFECT dress. We can't wait for your PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Kim Y 路 Getting married on 10/05/2019

鈥淭he Perfect Dress鈥

One week ago I met my sister in Sarasota for a girls weekend with a mission to find the perfect dress for my son鈥檚 wedding. We started on Saturday morning. We went to a half a dozen places and I tried on at least 30 dresses. None of which I loved. I then continued the search for dress shops online, that is when I came across the shop 鈥淭he Perfect Dress.鈥 I told my sister we would start there tomorrow, the name was what I was looking for, so why not. We walked in and were greeted by a gal named Naomi. I told her what I was looking for and she showed us a selection that was much larger than I had come across before. BUT what really helped me was that she listened to what I was looking for and then took that idea, along her expertise to help me narrow my search. The first one I tried on was it, I tried on others but 鈥淭he Perfect Dress鈥 was the first one. Since I was from out of town, I was given options to return once the dress arrives to have it altered there or have it shipped to me. Naomi gave me complete instructions on how to find someone near me to do the alterations. I plan to return for the alterations because I know I will be taken care of and my dress will be perfect. If I could give this shop more than five stars I would. The selection and quality of dresses were incredible and I felt Naomi wanted me to have 鈥淭he Perfect Dress,鈥 she was professional, helpful and knowledgeable.

Sent on 03/25/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Kim for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!