The Perfect Dress of Sarasota Reviews

258 Reviews for The Perfect Dress of Sarasota

• Destinnie

Destinnie · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Flash Sale

I got my dress during a sale I found on fb. Kim was so helpful in making the experience the best. Each bride had 30 minutes to shop with 1 person due to covid. It was definitely a “different” experience

Sent on 07/15/2020

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

So happy for you Destinnie in finding The Perfect Dress for your special day!! We wish you many years of happiness and the most special wedding day ever!

Kerri · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Fantastic experience

Cindy was incredibly helpful, thoughtful, and personable. I had no idea what type of dress I wanted when I arrived at the Perfect Dress; Cindy really listened to my reaction to the dresses as I was trying on different styles and helped me narrow down the options to find my favorite style. She was respectful of our budget, transparent about the options, and allowed me to try on dresses without feeling pressured to buy a dress that day. Because this was the first store we went to, I wasn't ready to buy the dress during that visit. However, after looking at several other stores, I decided I wanted to buy my favorite dress from The Perfect Dress. When I called back to see if I could stop by again that day, as I don't live in town, Cindy was able to fit us in for another appointment that day.

Sent on 01/26/2020

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Kerri, Thank you so much for your kind words and your five star review! It was such a pleasure to work with you and I am so honored
    to be part of your special day in helping you find your Perfect Dress!!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Bergstrom · Getting married on 03/13/2021

A Cinderella story.

I want to give Sue and the entire bridal shop my upmost gratification for making my experience as wonderful as it was. I felt like Cinderella the day of and given the circumstances of the time I could not have asked for better customer service. I had a unique situation with my appointment and they handled it so very well, I had family come from out of town to make this appointment and it was just a dream come true to have my mom see me in my fairytale gown. I cannot thank Sue enough, she picked all the right dresses and was so willing to let me scope out other dresses and even picked some dresses to make my mom happy to see me in. I would pick Sue every time over again, and would recommend her to anyone looking for their perfect dress. I am so happy I got my dress from here, I thank all the staff for each having a part in my appointment, you make everyone feel so amazing everyday but you really left an imprint on my heart that day! 💕💕

Sent on 07/20/2020

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for your review of our store and our lovely consultant Sue! We had an absolute blast working with you and your family and making it a magical experience!
  • Ania

Ania · Getting married on 02/07/2021

This was my first bridal store on my list and it ended being last one. I was so worried and stressed to go wedding dress shopping after reading the bad experiences other brides had, not at The Perfect Dress of course, but other boutiques. They have so many dresses to choose from and all different sizes, varieties and styles. I couldn't have imagined this day to be any better, it was amazing. I told Sue what kind of dress I am looking for and she found my perfect dress, it was the first one she picked out for me to try on!! She was so wonderful, helpful, and patient. I would recommend this store to any bride that is looking for her perfect dress. I cannot wait for my wedding day!

Sent on 12/19/2017

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Ania for the kind words. We are so glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress. Please let us know how we can help you, in any way, in your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us at The Perfect Dress!

Laura · Getting married on 12/19/2020

Kristin was the best! First shopping outing for my MOB dress and she and I worked the racks and found my dress(es) in the first appointment. Returning to firm it all up and order shortly. Kristin was so fun and easy, knowledgeable and a kind. The shop itself is absolutely spotless and beautiful, a space that makes you feel special as soon as you walk in.

Sent on 09/01/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so glad that Kristin was able to find your PERFECT dress with you, we can't wait for the PERFECT day! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Abby

Abby Crouch · Getting married on 12/14/2020

Great experience!

I drove to this store from Tampa and let me tell you it is worth the drive! The perfect dress has a much larger selection than any store I had ever been to! Stephanie was my consultant and she did a great job, she immediately understood what I was looking for a pulled several beautiful dresses for me, while still allowing me and the members of my party to pick some dresses as well! She wasn't too pushy either, at first I had a hard time saying yes to my dress during my first visit, but ended up coming back about a month later during a trunk show to order it! Can't wait for it to come in! My only word of advice would be to not go on a Saturday, they were very busy, however I still feel I received adequate attention even on a busy day.

Sent on 01/18/2020

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your kind words about your consultant Stephanie. We are so happy that you were able to find The Perfect Dress with us for your special day!! From the entire staff , congratulations and we look forward to working with you in the future!
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Robinson · Getting married on 11/07/2020

The place to find your perfect dress!

As soon as I started thinking about dress shopping this was the first place on my list. The selection is amazing & the staff is so welcoming & helpful. Naomi was my consultant & made the process easier than I ever expected. After a brief explanation of what I had in mind we began trying dresses. She made me feel comfortable & like a beautiful bride to be. I found my perfect dress thanks to the help of Naomi! 💕

Sent on 05/12/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Mackenzie for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Dana · Getting married on 11/01/2020

First off let me say that this was the first place I tried when looking for a dress. The ladies at this store where welcoming and very friendly. My mom and I had the pleasure of working with Naomi who is an amazing. Naomi was very in tune with what style and price range I was looking for. She was very down to earth and honest. If a dress did not seem right or something just was off she gave her professional opinion, which I liked. I did not feel pressured at all to make a purchase. I loved the fact that there were many dresses to pick from and that there was a sale going on. After trying on about 5 or 6 dresses I found the one. This is definitely the place to go to.

Sent on 07/21/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Dana for your kind words, we appreciate them. Naomi loved working with you and your mother to help you find your PERFECT dress. We cannot wait for the PERFECT day! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Jena

Jena · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Found my perfect dress!

I don’t even know where to begin with how incredible Cindy was and is. The time that this woman took to listen to what I wanted (even when I wasn’t sure) and what I was feeling is something I will never forget. I really struggle to make decisions but Cindy never once pressured me into anything I wasn’t sure about. She had a smile on the entire time even when I couldn’t decide why I didn’t “love” a dress. I had gone to 2 appointments earlier in the day at other salons and was feeling extremely overwhelmed with all the dresses I had tried on. I liked a few but wasn’t totally in love and was feeling frustrated and confused. They make it look easy on Say Yes to the Dress! Cindy told me to go home, clear my mind, and get a good nights sleep and told me she had an opening the next day if I wanted to come back in to try the one I liked on again. I went home and realized it wasn’t the dress for me but I knew if anyone could help me find my dress it was going to be Cindy. I left a message for her the next morning that I think I wanted to try something different. When I came in for my appointment she said we were having a fresh start and had a whole new set of dresses waiting for me. That was when she put me in the one I fell in LOVE with. Everyone at the Perfect Dress was so accommodating and supportive. I could not have asked for a more special experience. Thank you to Cindy and her wonderful team!

Sent on 12/18/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Jena, Thank you so much for your kind words and the five star review. It was such a pleasure helping you and meeting your family. I am so glad that I was able to assist you in finding The Perfect Dress and I look forward to working with you in the future during this beautiful time in your life!! Cindy
  • Danette Williams · Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing!!!!!

I was feeling anxious about shopping for a wedding dress. I thought the process would be stressful as before but not at The Perfetc Dress. Naomi was amazing! She was helpful, honest, attentive. She made me feel relaxed and like a bride. Overall, it turned out to be a wonderful experience. They allowed my wedding planner to bring in a surprise for me. It was an AMAZING experience. Thank you so much Naomi, your the best!!!!! Beautiful Environment 🌹💙💜

Sent on 03/31/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Danette for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Seitter · Married on 07/18/2020

Exceptional and meant to be

I felt so much peace when I walked in the doors! Cindy helped me to find the perfect dress that fit inside my budget. I love it! I felt very well taken care of and greatly enjoyed my experience there!

Sent on 01/29/2020

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Lindsay, Thank you so much for your kind words and your 5 star review!! The Perfect Dress wishes you many years of happiness and good luck with your special day! Cindy

Emily Radtke · Married on 06/20/2020

My experience with Perfect dress of Sarasota was exceptional.

I had a lovely experience trying on bridal gowns for the first time. For one, my sister surprised me with the entire day. She said we were going shopping and then we showed up at the perfect dress.

Kim was our bridal expert. She helped me find the style that fit me personally. She also made sure the dress fit the style of my wedding venue. She coordinates weddings. It was extremely helpful to have her additional insight.

Coming from Michigan I was a little hesitant to buy a gown today. However, I may fly back down to purchase the dress I really fell in love with.

Thank you, Kim!

Sent on 03/21/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/16/2020

Chloe was amazing! She listened to everything I was looking for, had specific dresses in mind based on what I said and also helped me try on a few that were close to what I liked and I loved! She took her time with me and didn’t make me feel rushed, and we had a great conversation the whole time. She’s super sweet and I loved working with her!

Sent on 07/28/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Allison for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so glad you had a great time working with Chloe. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Rosemary

Rosemary Younger · Married on 05/16/2020

Julia was amazing!

Julia helped us find “the perfect dress”

Sent on 03/11/2020

Amanda Schoenberger · Married on 04/25/2020

Friendly & Amazing Staff

The Perfect Dress shop is amazing. Extremely helpful, all staff is super friendly. It couldn't have been a better experience. I found my perfect dress! It was definitely worth the drive from St. Pete. I would highly recommend the Perfect Dress Shop to any bride to be.

Sent on 04/02/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Stephanie · Married on 04/23/2020

Couldn't have asked for a better experience

I was traveling from out of town to visit venues in the area and on a whim made an appointment at The Perfect Dress and I am SO GLAD I did. When we first sat down we met with our consultant (Cindy) who was AMAZING. She stayed well in our budget and did not pressure us to make a purchase that day at all. I was torn between two dresses (one way out of budget - my choice to look, not because she showed me) and she encouraged me to go out to lunch and think about it and if I wanted to come back she had an opening later that day and we could go over some things again. Needless to say, we came back from lunch and bought THE dress! Every person we met in the salon was super friendly. I would recommend this place to ANYONE.
    Thank you Cindy and everyone at The Perfect Dress!

Sent on 08/07/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for your kind words!! It was such a pleasure working with you and meeting you. I am honored to be a part of your special day and can't wait to see photos of your dream day!!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/23/2020

The PERFECT bridal shop

I truly cannot say enough great things about this shop. From the moment I walked into the shop to when I purchased my gown, the experience was amazing. I had Sue as my consultant and she is seriously such a genuine, sweet, and kind person. I was nervous to come try on dresses, but she eased all of my nerves and helped me find the PERFECT dress. She listened to everything I wanted in a dress, and never once pressured me to try on anything I wasn’t comfortable in. Sue is so knowledgeable about anything bridal related and even had so many suggestions for beautiful accessories with my gown. Prior to my appointment, I emailed Julia a few times about particular dresses. She was SO kind and never once seemed bothered by my million and one questions. I had THE BEST experience here and I would recommend this shop to any person looking for any attire for their wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and the five star review!! Sue and the staff at The Perfect Dress are so happy for you and can't wait to work with you during this beautiful journey!!

M Lynn · Married on 04/20/2020

The perfect bridal salon!

As the mother of the bride the one thing I really wanted was a warm and fun experience for my daughter in finding her perfect dress! Well that is exactly what we got! From the phone call for an appointment (same day) to leaving with receipt in hand these ladies of the perfect dress are absolute perfection themselves! So friendly so sweet and so much fun! Sue should give a masterclass on how to dress a
    Bride! She read my daughter like a book and treated her like a princess! The shop is beautiful and exactly the royal treatment you dream of! Sue helped us stay in our budget and we did even better than we expected! And yes we found the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/28/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are so happy that you had an amazing experience, please let us know if we can help you in any way with your wedding plans. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Paige

Paige Harriman · Married on 03/15/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

This was my first dress stop and I found the dress of my dreams. The staff was great. She opened my mind to dresses and was also very personable. I would highly recommend this boutique.

Sent on 04/24/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Paige for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited that you found your PERFECT dress and cannot wait for your PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Gwen

Gwen Jones · Married on 03/14/2020

Simply Amazing Experience

Let me start by saying Sue was AMAZING!! The responsiveness of my request for an appointment was immediate. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. My intent was to visit The Perfect Dress as well as another shop on the same day. I told Sue what I was looking for and she immediately located options for me to try. One of the first dresses she pulled for me to try ended up being "the one" and I couldn't be happier with my choice. She provided options to jazz up the dress and made recommendations for accessories. I could tell she truly enjoys what she does and her 29 years of expertise shone brightly and efficiently. She made the entire experience enjoyable and stress free. I can't wait to post pics of the finished product. Thanks a million Sue and staff.

Sent on 06/22/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Gwen for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/14/2020

Lovely staff

I had my only dress appointment at The Perfect Dress. They had me fill out a questionnaire prior to coming in so they could pull dresses I may be interested in. They even had samples in my size (20) which was mind blowing. I found my dress that very day. Great experience, highly recommend big girls (or anyone) looking for beautiful gowns.

Sent on 12/04/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Sarah, Thank you so much for your kind words and the five star review. We are so glad that we were able to help you find that Perfect Dress for your special day! We look forward to helping you during this special time in your life!! Best wishes from the staff at The
    Perfect Dress!!
  • Carolina

Carolina · Married on 03/13/2020

I said yes to the dress!

Omg I love this place! All the personal is extremely professional. The service is outstanding. I bought my wedding dress here. They made me feel like a princess. They sell a variety of wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, and mother's of the bride dresses. All from designers. The quality of the dresses are outstanding. Here you will be able to find a great range of prices too, starting at $500. They have a wide variety on the 1,000-2,500 price range. The variety of styles, designs, colors is well appreciate for the non traditional bride. They also have a clearance sale for discontinued dresses. They provide alterations services with a professional seamstress (paid cash only), accessories, veils and so much more. All types of payments are acceptable. Extremely clean store, good parking availability. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Carolina for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Betsy

Betsy Summerlee · Married on 02/29/2020

I found the Perfect Dress!

I had such a great experience finding my wedding gown at The Perfect Dress. Naomi went above and beyond to accommodate. She even opened the store early to work with my time frame. Naomi was extremely knowledgeable. I really had no idea as to the style or what I was looking for, and Naomi really helped me narrow my choices and was incredibly helpful. I didn’t realized that The Perfect Dress can dress my entire wedding party too. I highly recommend The Perfect Dress!

Sent on 02/13/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Betsy for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Meg Cannistra · Married on 02/29/2020

Incredible alterations

I bought my gown at a different boutique and the staff was so kind and accommodating about altering my gown at their shop. Tina did my alterations and she's incredible. She made me feel confident, calm, and happy. I loved how kind and knowledgable she was. She helped me so much. I was worried about not liking my gown or feeling like I should buy another, but with Tina's expert alterations, I truly fell in love with it. Thank you, Tina, for helping me feel beautiful for my big day!

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Micaela

Micaela Chandler · Married on 02/21/2020

The only dress shop you’ll want to go to!

This was my second shop that I went to looking for my dress, the first being David’s Bridal. I was shocked with the difference between the two! David’s gives you a time limit, while The Perfect Dress lets you take your time which I really appreciated. I didn’t feel forced in to buying anything here, and it didn’t feel like they were just rushing me in to purchasing so they could get their commission, which was very different than David’s Bridal in Fort Myers made me feel. All of the girls working were so helpful and knowledgeable about the dresses. I worked with Sue, and she was so kind and did her best to get me a great deal on my dress. They have an amazing selection, and unlike my experience with David’s Bridal, they allow you to take your time looking through the gowns before going to the dressing room. It was such an awesome experience, and I wish I had gone to them first! My dress is beautiful and I can’t wait to wear it!

Sent on 09/22/2019

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Micaela for your kind words and the five star review. We are so glad that we were able to help you find that Perfect Dress for your special day!! Please feel free to contact us if you need anything and we look forward to seeing you during this beautiful journey!!