The Perfect Dress of Sarasota Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Rebecca M. Getting married on 11/30/2023

Absolutely an amazing experience

I came in not expecting to find my dream dress. But with the help of the lady at the store I found my dream Dress! Not once did I feel overwhelmed.
    Kayla Getting married on 11/05/2022

Gorgeous shop and experience!

My stylist was Julia, and she was a dream! Very professional, fun, and attentive to my vision and wishes. She made the experience perfect, and she found The Dress of my dreams! So happy I said yes at The Perfect Dress, and I highly recommend Julia!! Thank You!!
  • Rosemary
    Rosemary Getting married on 10/15/2022

The Perfect Dress gives a perfect experience!

My experience at The Perfect Dress was outstanding! Julia did an amazing job, and I felt like we were best friends by the end of my first appointment. She really listened to everything I liked and didn't like, and was able to help me narrow it down. I didn't find my dress at my first appointment, so Julia gave me all the information I needed so I could go home and do my own research. I found a dress I loved, and thankfully they had it for me to try on! You can tell the staff here really cares about you and making you feel beautiful on your wedding day. I can't recommend them enough!
    Alize Getting married on 05/28/2022

Amanda was amazing!!

Amanda was amazing helping me finding my perfect dress for my big day!!
    It took almost two hours but she never gave up and stayed positive and helpful the whole time.
    They have so much different style, model and designers that there is a dress there for everyone!
    Highly recommend :)
  • Heather
    Heather Getting married on 04/02/2022

Amazing experience!

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this shop! I was greeted with professionalism, and family and I felt so welcomed. My nine year old future step daughter came with us, and she was made to feel important, too. Mary was my stylist, and I'm so happy. She was friendly, helpful, and helped me be open minded to different styles, and her feelings weren't hurt when it was a "no" for me. I'm so happy I was able to "say yes to do the dress" here! I would definitely recommend to other brides!!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina L. Getting married on 03/19/2022

Best Dress Buying Experience!

I was there for less than an hour and found my perfect dress! I filled out a questionnaire and sent in pictures prior to my appointment. Amanda was my stylist and she nailed it. I tried on 7 dresses and all of them were the style that I was looking for. I felt at ease throughout the entire process and knew I was in good hands. Amanda understood what I was looking for and made the whole experience enjoyable and comfortable. She was so sweet and fun to talk to as well. I really didn’t think I would find the dress that quickly but I did. The entire staff is friendly and accommodating- highly recommend!
  • Breanna
    Breanna J. Getting married on 03/11/2022

Beyond my expectations!

You are literally going to the wrong place to find your dream dress if you aren't going to The Perfect Dress!
    Cindy was BEYOND sweet, motivating & super knowledgeable of my wants of my perfect dress and I FOUND IT! Kim is so amazing for accommodating my entourage, I felt like the most beautiful bride to be! Thank you ladies for being so incredible!
  • Michelle
    Michelle W. Getting married on 01/23/2022

This was THE BEST shopping experience ever

If you are in the market for a dress I 100% recommended The Perfect Dress. Staff is so friendly and this was honestly the smoothest and most professional dress buying experience ever. They listened to my vision and took into account my theme and budget. It was so hard to choose because they have so much variety but at the end of the of the day I knew I found my perfect dress due to my happy tears! This is the best bridal shop ever!
  • Kailyn
    Kailyn Getting married on 12/11/2021

Absolutely perfect!

I had the most perfect appointment here! We arrived early and they immediately took us back. Sue was a dream to work with and she knew exactly what I was looking for. The store had many styles to choose from and the workers were very kind! I just want to thank Sue for making this special time in my life so perfect! She did awesome!!!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Kailyn for your recommendation of our boutique and Sue. She truly loves her job and we are so excited that we were able to be part of your special day! We look forward to assisting you
    during this important time in your life! Best wishes from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!!
    Madison W. Married on 11/06/2021

Incredible Bridal Experience

The professionalism, talent, warmth and overall experience the Perfect Dress team delivered was truly unbelievable. I've never felt so beautiful like I did with their stylists and the dresses they picked for me. I felt seen and that they were really listening to what I was going for in my dress. I didn't really know what I wanted and they guided me to something better than I could have ever imagined. From saying "yes" to my dress, to getting my veil steamed, I felt so taken care of. My wedding dress is one of the happiest, beautiful parts of my wedding. My now husband was completely blown away with it! Thank you Perfect Dress for everything! I'd highly recommend them to any bride!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/05/2021

Couldn’t Have Asked for Better Service!

I absolutely fell in love with this lovely shop just walking in! The decor is so beautiful! I will start by saying Cindy managed to get me in on a closed shop day.. that is saying a lot about the service! The one on one experience was phenomenal! She treated my sister & I like family instead of strangers. She picked up on things I didn’t like and what I did effortlessly. I ended up buying the dress I came in for after my sister tried it on for me since it didn’t come in my size. Cindy made the experience so memorable for us! I can’t wait for it to come in to start alternations. Would recommend Cindy & The Perfect Dress to any bride!
  • Destinnie
    Destinnie Married on 10/23/2021

Flash Sale

I got my dress during a sale I found on fb. Kim was so helpful in making the experience the best. Each bride had 30 minutes to shop with 1 person due to covid. It was definitely a “different” experience

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

So happy for you Destinnie in finding The Perfect Dress for your special day!! We wish you many years of happiness and the most special wedding day ever!
  • Hannah
    Hannah W. Married on 10/22/2021

Best Bridal Shop!!!

The perfect dress was the first place I’ve ever been to try on dresses, and of course I was super nervous and anxious that wouldn’t find my dress. But, Julia was an amazing consultant, she is so bubbly and easy to talk to and immediately got me out of my comfort zone and less anxious about trying on dresses and making this decision. Absolutely loved it and would recommend any new bride to this shop. 💕

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Hannah! We are so happy you were able to find your perfect dress! We love that Julia made you feel at ease and that you had such a wonderful experience!
    Thank you for letting us be a small part of your special day!
  • Sierra
    Sierra E. Married on 09/26/2021

Dream Dress!

Got my wedding dress here, and it is perfect! They have great stock and great sales. I was looking for a blush dress and they had a ton! Unique dresses. Great staff. Alterations were easy and quality! I loved my seamstress; she was super easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable.
    Alexandra Married on 09/18/2021

Best Experience Ever

Going into my appointment I was very nervous and anxious about possibly not finding anything I liked. This place blew my expectations out of the water. Steph was absolutely perfect and helped me find the one that looked amazing on me. There selection was huge and the experience is something I will never forget!
  • Danette Williams
    Danette W. Married on 07/18/2021

Amazing!!!!!

I was feeling anxious about shopping for a wedding dress. I thought the process would be stressful as before but not at The Perfetc Dress. Naomi was amazing! She was helpful, honest, attentive. She made me feel relaxed and like a bride. Overall, it turned out to be a wonderful experience. They allowed my wedding planner to bring in a surprise for me. It was an AMAZING experience. Thank you so much Naomi, your the best!!!!! Beautiful Environment 🌹💙💜

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Danette for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle B. Married on 06/12/2021

Highly Recomend

The Perfect Dress was a delight to shop at. Upon arriving Julia met with us and sat with us in their main lobby area and we kind of had an interview. She asked all the usual questions of where, when, how long away but she was genuinely interested. She asked me what I wanted and I gave her an exact description of the dress I was looking for and the price range. She said she thought she had the perfect dress (yes a suiting name for the store). We sat in the lobby as she pulled a few dresses and then she called us back. She had spent quite some time looking for a very specific dress and she wanted me to try on first because she thought it was the one and she was right, it was the one.
    Overall, Julia was so wonderful to work with, she gave her honest opinion on items that were more suiting to me and less suiting to me and she made the process even more fun and exciting with how jubilant she was! If you are looking for a wedding dress I would highly recommend The Perfect Dress because they are so flexible, understanding, and a joy to work with!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Gabrielle, thank you so much for your beautiful review of our salon and our Julia! We are so happy to be a part of this wonderful process ! We look forward to seeing you in the near future!!
  • Ashlyn
    Ashlyn Married on 05/15/2021
    Th Perfect Dress was an absolute wonderful experience! They were so flexible and helped make my day beyond perfect. We had to move the wedding three months early because of the military and they did SO much to get everything ready early and perfectly. I recommend them and their services 110%. They are amazing and I am so thankful for them!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you, Ashlyn, for your kind words - we appreciate them. We are so happy that everything worked out and your day was PERFECT! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 04/23/2021

The PERFECT bridal shop

I truly cannot say enough great things about this shop. From the moment I walked into the shop to when I purchased my gown, the experience was amazing. I had Sue as my consultant and she is seriously such a genuine, sweet, and kind person. I was nervous to come try on dresses, but she eased all of my nerves and helped me find the PERFECT dress. She listened to everything I wanted in a dress, and never once pressured me to try on anything I wasn’t comfortable in. Sue is so knowledgeable about anything bridal related and even had so many suggestions for beautiful accessories with my gown. Prior to my appointment, I emailed Julia a few times about particular dresses. She was SO kind and never once seemed bothered by my million and one questions. I had THE BEST experience here and I would recommend this shop to any person looking for any attire for their wedding.

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and the five star review!! Sue and the staff at The Perfect Dress are so happy for you and can't wait to work with you during this beautiful journey!!
  • Joni
    Joni V. Married on 04/17/2021

I felt like a princess

Sue and Kim are great at helping you to navigate your vision for your dress. The shop is so cute and gorgeous inside I felt like a complete princess. The seamstress was so understanding and accommodating as I live in Chicago and preferred to travel down to Sarasota for my alterations. I also had to postpone my wedding twice due to Covid and they were so flexible and held my dress at the shop until my final fitting. They did an incredible job making my vision come to life. I absolutely loved working with them, and would highly recommend to any bride!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 03/13/2021

A Cinderella story.

I want to give Sue and the entire bridal shop my upmost gratification for making my experience as wonderful as it was. I felt like Cinderella the day of and given the circumstances of the time I could not have asked for better customer service. I had a unique situation with my appointment and they handled it so very well, I had family come from out of town to make this appointment and it was just a dream come true to have my mom see me in my fairytale gown. I cannot thank Sue enough, she picked all the right dresses and was so willing to let me scope out other dresses and even picked some dresses to make my mom happy to see me in. I would pick Sue every time over again, and would recommend her to anyone looking for their perfect dress. I am so happy I got my dress from here, I thank all the staff for each having a part in my appointment, you make everyone feel so amazing everyday but you really left an imprint on my heart that day! 💕💕

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for your review of our store and our lovely consultant Sue! We had an absolute blast working with you and your family and making it a magical experience!
  • Ania
    Ania Married on 02/07/2021
    This was my first bridal store on my list and it ended being last one. I was so worried and stressed to go wedding dress shopping after reading the bad experiences other brides had, not at The Perfect Dress of course, but other boutiques. They have so many dresses to choose from and all different sizes, varieties and styles. I couldn't have imagined this day to be any better, it was amazing. I told Sue what kind of dress I am looking for and she found my perfect dress, it was the first one she picked out for me to try on!! She was so wonderful, helpful, and patient. I would recommend this store to any bride that is looking for her perfect dress. I cannot wait for my wedding day!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Ania for the kind words. We are so glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress. Please let us know how we can help you, in any way, in your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us at The Perfect Dress!
    Laura Married on 12/19/2020
    Kristin was the best! First shopping outing for my MOB dress and she and I worked the racks and found my dress(es) in the first appointment. Returning to firm it all up and order shortly. Kristin was so fun and easy, knowledgeable and a kind. The shop itself is absolutely spotless and beautiful, a space that makes you feel special as soon as you walk in.

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so glad that Kristin was able to find your PERFECT dress with you, we can't wait for the PERFECT day! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Abby
    Abby C. Married on 12/14/2020

Great experience!

I drove to this store from Tampa and let me tell you it is worth the drive! The perfect dress has a much larger selection than any store I had ever been to! Stephanie was my consultant and she did a great job, she immediately understood what I was looking for a pulled several beautiful dresses for me, while still allowing me and the members of my party to pick some dresses as well! She wasn't too pushy either, at first I had a hard time saying yes to my dress during my first visit, but ended up coming back about a month later during a trunk show to order it! Can't wait for it to come in! My only word of advice would be to not go on a Saturday, they were very busy, however I still feel I received adequate attention even on a busy day.

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your kind words about your consultant Stephanie. We are so happy that you were able to find The Perfect Dress with us for your special day!! From the entire staff , congratulations and we look forward to working with you in the future!
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie R. Married on 11/07/2020

The place to find your perfect dress!

As soon as I started thinking about dress shopping this was the first place on my list. The selection is amazing & the staff is so welcoming & helpful. Naomi was my consultant & made the process easier than I ever expected. After a brief explanation of what I had in mind we began trying dresses. She made me feel comfortable & like a beautiful bride to be. I found my perfect dress thanks to the help of Naomi! 💕

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Mackenzie for the kind words, we appreciate them. We are so excited you found your PERFECT dress and can't wait for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!