The Perfect Dress of Sarasota Reviews

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 5
The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 6
The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 7

Dana · Getting married on 11/01/2020

First off let me say that this was the first place I tried when looking for a dress. The ladies at this store where welcoming and very friendly. My mom and I had the pleasure of working with Naomi who is an amazing. Naomi was very in tune with what style and price range I was looking for. She was very down to earth and honest. If a dress did not seem right or something just was off she gave her professional opinion, which I liked. I did not feel pressured at all to make a purchase. I loved the fact that there were many dresses to pick from and that there was a sale going on. After trying on about 5 or 6 dresses I found the one. This is definitely the place to go to.

Sent on 07/21/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Dana for your kind words, we appreciate them. Naomi loved working with you and your mother to help you find your PERFECT dress. We cannot wait for the PERFECT day! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

M Lynn · Getting married on 04/20/2020

The perfect bridal salon!

As the mother of the bride the one thing I really wanted was a warm and fun experience for my daughter in finding her perfect dress! Well that is exactly what we got! From the phone call for an appointment (same day) to leaving with receipt in hand these ladies of the perfect dress are absolute perfection themselves! So friendly so sweet and so much fun! Sue should give a masterclass on how to dress a
    Bride! She read my daughter like a book and treated her like a princess! The shop is beautiful and exactly the royal treatment you dream of! Sue helped us stay in our budget and we did even better than we expected! And yes we found the perfect dress!

Sent on 12/29/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are so happy that you had an amazing experience, please let us know if we can help you in any way with your wedding plans. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Ania

Ania · Getting married on 03/14/2020

This was my first bridal store on my list and it ended being last one. I was so worried and stressed to go wedding dress shopping after reading the bad experiences other brides had, not at The Perfect Dress of course, but other boutiques. They have so many dresses to choose from and all different sizes, varieties and styles. I couldn't have imagined this day to be any better, it was amazing. I told Sue what kind of dress I am looking for and she found my perfect dress, it was the first one she picked out for me to try on!! She was so wonderful, helpful, and patient. I would recommend this store to any bride that is looking for her perfect dress. I cannot wait for my wedding day!

Sent on 12/19/2017

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Ania for the kind words. We are so glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress. Please let us know how we can help you, in any way, in your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us at The Perfect Dress!

Tierra · Getting married on 02/20/2020

I was feeling anxious about shopping for a wedding dress. I thought the process would be stressful and the bridal attendants would be overbearing and opinionated. Not at The Perfect Dress. We walked in without making an appointment and we were assisted quickly. Chloe was amazing! She was helpful, honest, attentive, and had great insight. She consistently took into consideration my destination wedding and recommended different dresses and fabrics based on the location. She made me feel relaxed and like a bride. Overall, it turned out to be a wonderful experience. Thank you so much Chloe!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Tierra for the kind words. We appreciate them. Congratulations on your engagement from all of us at The Perfect Dress!

Allison · Getting married on 02/19/2020

Chloe was amazing! She listened to everything I was looking for, had specific dresses in mind based on what I said and also helped me try on a few that were close to what I liked and I loved! She took her time with me and didn’t make me feel rushed, and we had a great conversation the whole time. She’s super sweet and I loved working with her!

Sent on 07/28/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Allison for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so glad you had a great time working with Chloe. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Getting married on 12/14/2019

We had a really great experience. This was the first store I tried dresses on at. Our consultant was extremely sweet and very helpful throughout the whole process. Though we have not selected a dress yet, one that I tried on here is definitely at my top so far.

Sent on 07/10/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for your kind words, we appreciate them. We would love to help you find your PERFECT dress, please let us know how we can help you! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Sue was wonderful to work with!!! Wedding dress shopping has been so stressful for two reasons. (1) finding dresses in plus size to try on (2) my mother lives across the country so shopping without her has been tough. Your shop helped elimate stress 1 and Sue treated me like a daughter and helped me to feel comfortable and beautiful.

Sent on 07/21/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin for your kind words, we appreciate them. We take pride in having the largest plus-size collection of bridal gowns in Southwest Florida. We are glad we could help you feel less-stressed. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

April · Getting married on 11/11/2019

My mom aunt and I just happened to come across this place. We walked in with the attitude of not buying a dress. I was given the host by the name of Joanne, which ladies you should ask for! She’s completely honest and has a non pressure attitude and full of knowledge, thanks Joanne! Well I did find my perfect dress and I can’t wait to pick Kim’s brain for my free two hour consult on venues! We had a wonderful time at the perfect dress. This must be your first place to shop ladies!

Sent on 07/30/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you April for the kind words, we really appreciate them. We are honored we could help you find your PERFECT dress! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress, we cannot wait for your PERFECT day!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 11/09/2019

This was my 1st time trying on wedding dresses and it was an awesome experience. Thank you

Sent on 08/06/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so glad you had an awesome experience, please let us know how we can help you say YES to your PERFECT dress! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Nicole · Getting married on 11/01/2019

First time trying on dresses. They had a great selection and JoAnn (consultant) listened to exactly what I wanted. It was such a great experience and I said yes to a dress!!!

Sent on 05/06/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Congratulations Nicole! JoAnn and The Perfect Dress are so happy that you were able to find your wedding dress with us! Happy wedding planning!

Liz P. · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Wedding dress

From the second I walked in the door, the staff was very friendly and attentive. Sue was patient and truly listened to what I wanted. I came in with a large family entourage and the staff was more than accommodating! We all had a wonderful experience!

Brenna · Getting married on 10/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I had a appointment at another shop and when I arrived no one was there! Horrible way to treat a bride! So I called the perfect dress of Sarasota and they wanted to see me immediately no questions asked! Carol and Naomi both took amazing care of me and turned my horrible experience with another shop into the most special day! I found my perfect dress and couldn’t be happier with the way things turned out! There are no words to describe how wonderful and delightful my experience was at the perfect dress of Sarasota!

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 8
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 9
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 10

Sara Wilczek · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Fabulous staff

I was on vacation visiting my mom in the Sarasota area, and we decided to make an appointment (our first) at The Perfect Dress. I had no intentions of purchasing a dress, but rather getting ideas and eliminating styles. That day Theresa helped us, and she was fabulous! She was super helpful, and helped me narrow down the style of dress I will be looking for. She was not at all pushy about me buying that day, rather respected that we were there to get ideas. She was a dream to work with for our first appointment!!!! Thanks Theresa :)

Sent on 11/24/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words, we appreciate them! We are so happy we could help you in your search for your PERFECT dress and will be here for you whenever you need us. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Sophia · Getting married on 07/27/2019

This was my first bridal shop experience, and it was exactly what I was hoping it would be. They help you get into every dress and hang them back up for you and give you their full attention. Naomi brought out many options that helped me narrow down my search and gave me so much time! You definitely don't get this service at every place!

Sent on 04/08/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate them! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with for your wedding. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Brittany Pelton · Getting married on 07/04/2019

Love love love

I was unsure of what I wanted in my dress but I felt so comfortable there & Joann was so helpful! She helped me pick THE PERFECT DRESS and I couldn't be anymore grateful!

Sent on 12/17/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for your kind words, we appreciate them! We are so glad you found your PERFECT dress! Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Gracie · Getting married on 06/29/2019

JoAnn is the most incredible consultant imaginable!

Sent on 07/14/2018
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 11
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 12
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 13

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Gracie for your review and kind words. We think so too! We are glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress....we cannot WAIT for the PERFECT day. Congratulations from all of use here at The Perfect Dress.

Hanna · Getting married on 06/22/2019

I was down in Sarasota from Buffalo NY after recently getting engaged to see my maid of honor. On a whim we decided to go look at dresses and we found the Perfect Dress on wedding wire. I stopped in to look and they were able to squeeze me in for an appointment. Chole was fantastic and helped me narrow down what I am
    looking for! Such a great first experience trying on wedding dresses. Would recommend anyone to stop in and the dresses are very well priced for any budget. Definitely ask for chloe!

Sent on 01/06/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Hanna for your kind words. We really appreciate the review and can't wait for your PERFECT day. Please let us know how we can help you in any way with your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us at The Perfect Dress!
  • Q

Q · Getting married on 06/20/2019

Cloe was so nice and helpful. She really listened and was very patient with me!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Ashley · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I have visited FIVE other wedding dress stores in the greater Tampa Bay area and I was able to try on more dresses (in my actual size!) at The Perfect Dress than all of the other stores combined! Even though I did not decide on my "perfect dress" on my first visit, I am certain I will be purchasing my dress from The Perfect Dress. The store was beautiful inside, the staff was super friendly and very professional. Of all of the other stores I have visited, The Perfect Dress was by far the best one. A special thank you to Chloe for helping into so many dresses, I will be back to see you soon!

Sent on 06/19/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are so happy that you found many dresses in your size! Please let us know what we can do to help you in any way with your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience!

My experience at The Perfect Dress was one in a million. I could not imagine a more perfect place to purchase a wedding gown. Naomi was respectful, helpful, resourceful and so SWEET! She took photos of us, brought me water, helped me get into my gowns and made sure I felt like a Queen. I am beyond thrilled and cannot stop smiling. The price points are perfect and they never go above the price you are looking for. The boutique is clean, gorgeous and classy. I am so happy I went down to Florida to dress shop and even MORE happy that I found my perfect dress at The Perfect Dress :) -Alicia from Vermont

Sent on 10/17/2018
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 14
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 15
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 16
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 17
    The Perfect Dress of Sarasota 18

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much Alicia for your kind words, we appreciate them. We know Naomi loved working with you and your mother...we cannot wait for your PERFECT day! Please let us know if we can help you in any way with your wedding plans.

Alexis · Getting married on 04/27/2019

I found the perfect wedding dress at The Perfect Dress — twice! When my parents visited from out of town a few months after my engagement, we went dress shopping so my first time trying on a dress would be with them. I worked with Vicki at that appointment and I ended up finding a dress straight off my Pinterest wish list. We paid for it that day but decided to come back for the sizing/final order. Then a few months later we finalized the venue and I realized my wedding vision was going in a much more casual direction than I'd originally thought it would. I called Kim and she graciously let us switch my fitting appointment to a second look appointment since we hadn't actually ordered the dress we'd already paid for. The second time, I worked with Naomi and she was BEYOND patient and exceedingly helpful. She walked me through all the alterations we could do to make this new dress the truly perfect dress, and even suggested going outside to see the dress in natural light since the wedding will be outside. Our entire experience was wonderful, exciting and professional. Their new store is gorgeous and it was so fun to have a true wedding shopping experience!

Sent on 04/08/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Alexis, we appreciate them! We are so glad we could help you find your PERFECT dress! Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with for your wedding. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Erin · Getting married on 04/27/2019

I found my Perfect Dress at the Perfect Dress of Sarasota! Theresa was so helpful and accommodating, she made everyone in my group feel included in the process and she quickly grasped the look I wanted but also encouraged me to try on a variety of things since it was my first time trying on wedding dresses. I ended up getting the very first dress I tried on, but I tried on a bunch of other dresses, even a few in a different style that I knew I wasn't interested in (to satisfy my mom). She was very encouraging and helped me feel like I'd seen and tried everything so I really felt secure in my choice. She also quickly found a veil that matched perfectly! I couldn't be more pleased with my experience! Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Erin for the kind words...Theresa had a great time helping you find your PERFECT dress. Please let us know how we can help you in any way with your wedding planning. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Kayla · Getting married on 04/25/2019

Thank you for taking me last minute! Chloe was so friendly and lovely to work with! Definitely recommend her and The Perfect Dress!

Sent on 06/04/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your kind words. We are glad we were able to help you find a PERFECT dress at the last minute. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!

Kayla · Getting married on 04/25/2019

Chloe was fantastic to deal with. Friendly and accommodating! I would absolutely recommend The Perfect Dress!

Sent on 06/11/2018

The Perfect Dress of Sarasota's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your kind words, we appreciate them. We are glad we could help you during your bridal shopping and that you had a wonderful experience! Please let us know how we can help you in any way. Congratulations from all of us here at The Perfect Dress!