Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

103 Reviews for Andrew Abouna Photography

Albums (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
80 Andrew Abouna Photography Reviews

My fiancé and I booked Andrew Abouna to photograph our engagement pictures and our upcoming wedding. We just got the pictures back from our engagement session and are absolutely thrilled with the wonderful pictures! He has such great ideas for capturing beautiful moments, and made us feel completely at ease and comfortable the entire time. He has been quick to respond to any messages and answer the many questions we throw his way. He goes out of his way to ensure his customers are happy with their results and is very accommodating with our crazy schedules. When it comes to an important moment in your life, you want great pictures to capture the experience. We are thrilled we were able to find a great photographer and are looking forward to seeing the beautiful moments we are sure he will capture from our wedding!

Profile Picture User7434136, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Great service and great photos!

Profile Picture Brian, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was great at our wedding. The pictures are amazing. He used his experience to take some great shots, while also taking the shots we asked him to. He did a great job capturing moments that we can look back on for life!

Profile Picture Mac, 7/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can't say enough good things about both Andrew and Derek, who took beautiful pictures of our engagement and wedding. Great work, extremely professional, and very well-priced. It was wonderful to not have to stress about the wedding photography!

Profile Picture User6971205, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really recommend Andrew Abouna’s Photography. Andrew’s work is awesome and professional. He got to us immediately. When we had to move our wedding date, he was always ready to book us for the next date.
We had our engagement photos at a lake. During our photo shoot he had many creative ideas that he ran by us to get the best of the scenery. The photos turned out amazing. We were very satisfied with our photos. They look very professional, but yet authentic and fun.

Profile Picture User6723785, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Engagement Shoot

Andrew just finished two completely different photo shoots for me and both of them came out with fabulous results.

The first one was photographing the Lancer Orchestra's Summer Pops concert, in which our daughter performed. He got a great variety of shots of individual players, the whole group, and the conductor.

The second occasion was our company summer party. Andrew got group shots highlighting our entire staff. We will be using those on our website and Facebook page. Additionally, he took individual headshots of staff members for inclusion in the company directory.

I highly recommend Andrew for your event photography!

Profile Picture timo, 6/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew has covered two of our 3-day annual conferences now (500-700 attendees). He was so incredible the first time around that we hired him the next time we hosted our conference in the area. Andrew is friendly, professional and my team thoroughly enjoyed working with him. His photos are fantastic and if you have the opportunity to work with him, I recommend taking it!

Profile Picture Kat, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We contacted Andrew to photograph our wedding because we loved the style of pictures on his website. We were very disappointed that he was already booked for another wedding but he offered to have his associate, Derek, photograph our wedding instead. We worked with Andrew leading up to the day in order to identify the different shots we wanted and made a list of the various pictures we wanted taken throughout the day. Andrew was very professional, and was extremely responsive, organized and helpful throughout the process. Working with Derek the day of our wedding was great. He was very easy-going, had good suggestions, was patient with our two dogs (who were part of our wedding party) and captured many great pictures. Andrew did all of the editing of our photos, quickly sent us an online album and made us prints of our favorites. In addition, he created a short story of our wedding day on his website, which we were able to share with family and friends. The prints looked great, and had very vibrant colors, especially the stand-out print that we chose.

Overall, working with Andrew, was a great experience. He has a great work ethic and it’s obvious that he takes great pride in his work. He has a great attention to detail from the questionnaire he asks you to fill out before your event to the personalized packaging in which your prints and digital photographs are sent. His pricing are quite reasonable, especially considering the product that you receive. I will be using Andrew for any future photography needs and you should, too!

Thank you, Andrew!

Profile Picture Jillian , 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

We worked with Andrew on our wedding Album. We got married in Turks and Caicos and struggled to find someone local to SD to help us create our Album. After a quick Google search for local photographers I found Andrew & Immediately fell in love with his photos and album creations (had we got married here, I would have loved to work with Andrew),

I reached out to Andrew and had an immediate response. He offered for us to come by to see his work. My only concern for our album was that our photos had the best resolution, but once I saw the albums Andrew had created I knew that wouldn't be an issue.

Getting the album made was the easy part. Andrew ask that we pick our favorite photos and he would create the story. On the first try he made the flow of the album perfect!

After the album was created we had to wait a few weeks but it was worth it. Our album is absolutely incredible & I love sitting down to go through the album often. We also ordered a few parent books and those were a big hit!

If your looking for a photographer or someone to help create a beautiful album for your memories Andrew is the one to go with!

Profile Picture Corinne, 4/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints

I recently worked with Andrew on a wedding in San Diego. As a wedding planner it is very stressful when vendors are slow to respond to emails regarding the wedding so Andrew was really a breath of fresh air. He was quick to respond to all my questions, extremely flexible with any changes to the timeline and just an overall great guy. On the day of he wasn't only extremely kind to me and my clients but also with wedding guests. I could tell he really loves what he does which is a MUST when looking for a photographer. I know my clients were thrilled with their amazing engagement photos and I know that their wedding pictures will be amazing as well. So do yourself a favor and BOOK HIM! Thanks Andrew for being so great to work with!
- Jane Alexandra Events

Profile Picture Jane, 3/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew is the best photographer hands down! He communicated with me very well and quickly. His prices are very competitive and his work is beyond amazing. Andrew doesn’t just take photos, he creates lifetime memories that can be cherished for a very long time! If you ever need a photographer for a special event, make sure to hit up Andrew Abouna Photography. The man behind the lens!

Profile Picture Kevin, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was very nice and helpfull, nice photo , good experience , great value .

Profile Picture Arab, 1/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot

Andrew was great and our photos were amazing!!! Loved the angles, the bright colors and he was just fun to work with! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, Digital Files, Prints

Andrew is such an awesome guy, very attentive, punctual and delivers as promised. Andrew was very easy to work with and most importantly i received my wedding photos literally a week after the wedding! He is very good about getting back to you right away with any questions before and after your event. I highly recommend Andrew for any event you have.

Profile Picture J, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew Abouna Photography is AWESOME!!! Andrew is extremely professional, courteous and talented. I first saw Andrew's work at several of our company events. His shots were candid and real (like reliving the moment from stills).

I personally hired Andrew for my first and only grandson's Christening. I know a lot of photographers but wanted someone to capture every special moment - that someone was Andrew. From the quote to the finish, Andrew was amazing. We had venue contraints and Andrew went the extra mile to ensure he produced the best possible outcome.

Thank you Andrew for the great printed memories...

Profile Picture jodell, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints

We want to review Andrew Abouna even though he did not photograph our wedding. Andrew photographed my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party. He was superb in all respects. First, the photos were great and his editing was leaps and bounds better than what I could have done. At the party, he was perfect. We had formal shots and then he photographed the party. He was completely unobtrusive. There were many photos of me and I had not even seen Andrew take them. I would hire Andrew again for sure! Maybe the 60th!

Profile Picture Harold, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew is simply amazing. He did the photography at our older son's wedding in December and we loved him, his professionalism and the photos. We are equally happy this time as well. He showed up early and got all the photos requested (there was a long list too).. Our guests commented on how he was everywhere, getting all kinds of candid shots at the reception.
We can't wait for the pictures and if we ever need photographic services in the future, we'll go right back to Andrew!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

BOOK ANDREW NOW!! We hired Andrew for our San Diego destination wedding. Planning a wedding from another state is a difficult task and Andrew made it so effortless. From the very beginning, he was so nice, prompt in responses and professional.
He was waiting before the agreed start time and began taking photos immediately. I emailed Andrew about 15 poses and photos I found online that I liked and he kept referring to them the whole night to make sure we got every single photo we wanted. He let us make suggestions, never rushed us and had sooooo many creative ideas. Andrew is truly an artist and everyone at our wedding could not stop raving about how great he was and how amazing our photos turned out. You will not be disappointed if you choose Andrew as your photographer!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was an absolute professional! He was super flexible, arriving at a separate location to take shots of the bride preparing, then getting himself over to the venue in order to get shots of the bride's arrival. In a very time sensitive situation, he managed to take advantage of every minute getting shots from all different angles without anyone noticing him and without detracting from the ceremony or the events. When we went to take bridal party and bride/groom photos, Andrew had all of the photos we sent him as ideas for pictures with him on his phone and allowed us to reference them in order to make sure we got all of the shots we wanted. Then, he came up with a bunch of great ideas on the fly to make sure we took advantage of the limited time and lighting we had to get a wide variety of shots. Looking at our pictures, we both marveled at the diversity of shots Andrew was able to get (both staged and candid) and the quality of shots he got. We'd highly, highly recommend Andrew for anyone looking for a great photographer in the San Diego area.

Profile Picture Gary, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew was a great wedding photographer! He was hands down the best
professional we dealt with during our wedding.

Leading up to our wedding, we communicated with Andrew regarding the
types of pictures we wanted him to try to take with us and a few ideas
for where we might be able to take pictures around our venue. We also
asked Andrew if he might be able to follow the bride prior to the
wedding because she was preparing off site. Andrew handled all of our
pre-wedding requests with the utmost ease and flexibility.

When our wedding day came, Andrew was a true professional while
executing his duties. He showed up in a timely manner to all
locations and events. From there, he quickly assessed a variety of
locations and came up with unique picture ideas, which the bride and I
both LOVED!

During the ceremony, Andrew was barely noticeable, but his hard work
was definitely evident once we got our prints because he was able to
get a wide variety of angles and different shots while the ceremony
was going on, including fantastic shots of the most important ceremony
events (the rings and kiss, for example).

After the ceremony, Andrew quickly adapted to a tight timeline to
ensure we were able to get all of the pictures we wanted. He had all
of the sample pictures we had sent him prior to the wedding loaded
onto his phone, so we would be sure we didn't forget anything in the
post-wedding craziness. In addition, he used his great artistic eye
to come up with some wonderful shots on the spot, which ended up as
some of our favorite wedding photos.

Upon receiving our prints, both the bride and I were in awe of the
beautiful delivery and quality of everything we received.

Andrew was a 100% pleasure to work with. Both my bride and I felt
that he was the best photographer we could have contracted for our
wedding. Overall, he is a must hire!

Profile Picture Gary, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I rate Andrew 6/5 stars! No, I'm not trying to sound like a suck up.
I found Andrew Abouna photography through the Department of the Navy in their "West Winds" magazine. I browsed his photos on his website. I loved what he had on his website so I gave him a call. He instantly got back to me and scheduled me a consultation. He came to my house met with my fiance and mom. He brought over samples, his portfolios and paperwork explaining his price range and what packages come with what. He was very helpful answering all my questions and putting down all my requests for photo ideas I wanted.
Communication was great! He communicated with my mom mostly and whenever I had questions or more photo ideas, he replied to my emails very fast.
The day of the wedding, he showed up at my parents house to do some "getting ready" shots. Andrew was on time, dressed appropriately, and since us ladies were running late, he was very understanding. He took sample pictures of what was going on in the household (dogs, my family, babies, flowers, etc) until we were ready. Once we were ready he was on top of everything and snapping pictures of us. He had great shots I didn't know he had! When the ceremony started, I didn't notice him or hear him snapping shots! He was very silent and on top of everything.
After the ceremony, we snapped shots of everyone (all the guests, family, bridal party, etc) He was very relaxed and laid back.While we were taking photos, instead of having the same old boring scene in all the photos, he moved us in different areas of the venue so we could have different backgrounds.
Very nice man, very responsive, great work, I love how my photos came out. I'm very satisified with my work and how the photos came out. If you want someone who is very nice, does a great job, has good prices, and is very laid back, hire Andrew! I promise you will NOTbe disappointed.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/3/15, 1 Review
4.1

We were very pleased with Andrew Abouna Photography. We continually get compliments on the photos.

Profile Picture User4195279, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew was an excellent photographer and helped remove stress from the photography element of the wedding. His response time was incredibly fast and he was always available by email. In our in-person consultation, he worked with us to get a sense for the types of photos we wanted him to capture. He was always professional and attentive to your requests. The final product was beautiful and the website spread he puts together is very professional and a great place to share your photos with family and friends. Excellent value for the money- highly recommended!

Profile Picture Nathan, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew did our wedding reception photography and did a very good job. He was very excited to do the work and very flexible to meet us anywhere and any time that we needed to.

Profile Picture User5074419, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew made our wedding the happiest moments of our lives by his professionalism and knowledge of capturing the story of our love. He is the absolute best photographer.

Profile Picture Deb, 10/25/14, 1 Review