Alpine Banquets Reviews

106 Reviews for Alpine Banquets

• Pati

Pati Mikus · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Absolutely Amazing and Accommodating Venue

The venue, service, and team behind Alpine are absolutely amazing. Helen made sure my guests and I felt as comfortable as possible throughout the evening. They also made sure I was happy with absolutely every detail involved in the day. I would HIGHLY recommend you give Alpine a call if you are looking to book a wedding, shower, communion, or anything in between.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Hi Pati,
    We really appreciate your wonderful review about our venue. Thank you for your kind words and most of all for choosing us for your special day. We look forward to seeing you in the future for other events. Wishing you all the best for your future together.

Megann W · Married on 09/12/2020

Great! Would recommend

I had a great experience with Alpine, my wedding was perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Joellen Zoeller · Married on 06/20/2020

BEST Wedding Venue EVER!!!!!

The year 2020 has been anything but normal, but our August 2020 wedding couldn't have been more perfect! Our wedding was originally planned for June 20, 2020, but it was postponed until August due to Covid. We can't say enough good things about Helen and the Alpine Banquet staff. Helen was so optimistic, kind, helpful and supportive. We couldn't have asked for a better person to be in charge when our cake showed up partially destroyed. Helen was able to step in and instruct the baker on what needed to be done to have enough cake for everyone and was able to fix the other layers so that if you didn't know there was supposed to be another layer you wouldn't know. After the wedding our baker even complemented us on how well Helen handled the situation when the baker herself was frazzled. I have to add that the wait staff was very professional and helpful as well.

We had our entire wedding at Alpine Banquets. The gazebo was the perfect place for us to exchange our vows. It made it so easy for our guests to be in one place and to not travel between venues. There is a large grass area with beautiful pine trees where we captured incredible wedding pictures.

The banquet room was absolutely gorgeous. We used crystal centerpieces that are owned by Alpine Banquets and we got so many compliments on them. The dance floor was recently redone and was so beautiful. We upgraded to the Chiavari chairs and they really added the finishing touch.

I'll never forget when we went for a food tasting. All I can say is SUPERB!!!! I raved about the food to anyone that would listen. I couldn't wait for the reception to arrive so everyone could have the same experience that I had. We had chicken and rice soup, garden salad, rolls, Alpine breast of chicken with a white wine sauce, mostaccioli with homemade sausage, Swedish meatballs, mixed vegetables, the best mashed potatoes that I've had anywhere, and kolaches that are out of this world. Everything was as delicious the second time as it was the first time.

We had such a great experience that we can't wait to have another event there. We may just celebrate our anniversary every 5 years just so we can go back to Alpine Banquets. We got the opportunity to work with Helen and she is just the sweetest person, but know that if you work with anyone at Alpine Banquets that you are in good hands and will receive top notch service. We couldn't have picked a better venue. Thank you again to Helen and her staff for a day we will never forget!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Hi JoEllen!
    WOW! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, especially for taking the time with all the details. It is greatly appreciated. We are so happy everything went as well as you had expected and thank you for choosing us for your special day. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Nikki · Married on 02/14/2020

Valentine's Day Wedding

Had our wedding there on 2/14/20 and it was MARVELOUS. The staff there is so accommodating and willing to go the extra mile to make every detail perfect. From the consultation, food tasting, booking, all the way up to the wedding helping us make sure everything was in line and in check. Not only is their service great, their food is OUTSTANDING. We have had nothing but compliments on the menu (we selected cream of chicken soup, salad, rolls, pork, chicken piccata, and beef with roasted red potatoes and mixed vegetables and finished with homemade kolack/kolaczki) and how beautiful the venue is. The wedding coordinators at Alpine are very knowledgeable helped to guide us in our decision making. They allowed us to set up the day before in the afternoon and to pick up the next day all of our decorations. Overall, they were great to work with and the venue was perfect for our day. We had 225 guests and it did not feel crammed at all! Sebastian (a wedding coordinator at Alpine) even stopped by to see how things were going and to congratulate us. They went the extra mile and it shows; we could not be happier with the outcome.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Alpine Banquets's reply:

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our venue. It is greatly appreciated and we are so happy you chose us for your very special day. We wish you all the best for your future together and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Katarzyna · Married on 01/18/2020

Remarkable service !

I cannot thank Alpine Banquets enough, especially Helen and Sebastian for their attention to detail when it come to my post wedding event that was held on 01/19/2020. They made sure our 100 plus guests were all accommodated with delicious food, desserts and appetizers. They even added 2 tables to ensure all guests had seats very quickly with no hesitation. I was even able to serve my own wedding cake as dessert for my guests which I was very happy about. So thank you both for everything you do. I will continue to host my events here in the near future :)

Sent on 01/30/2020

Hi Katarzyna,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our venue. It is greatly appreciated. It is an honor that you chose our venue for your wedding day. We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you in the future.
    Sincerely,

Alpine Banquets staff

Sabina Gutt-Dalzell · Married on 09/28/2019

Alpine Review

I just had my wedding here this past Saturday 9.28.19 and I am beyond amazed with how it all turned out. It could not have been anymore perfect. Helen, Kim, and everyone at alpine was so attentive to our needs and our vision that they brought everything to life. The food was absolutely amazing!! The sweet table and cold table looked just as good as it tasted! I have received so many compliments on the venue and food along with drinks! It was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Alpine for turning my dream wedding into a reality!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia Ct · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely extraordinary customer service!

Absolutely extraordinary customer service! I would definitely recommend Alpine for any reception needs. Sebastian Helen and her husband are the most attentive, conscious and helpful people you could ask for during your wedding planning process. The food was just as they presented at the tasting and the waiters were all very polite and well dressed. 10 Stars and a huge hug! Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Sabbah · Married on 08/16/2019

Fantastic venue!

My husband and I were married at Alpine Banquets on 8.16.2019. We are so glad we chose their venue for our special day. Helen, Sebastian and Kim are fantastic to work with, flexible and detail oriented. The staff on the day-of did a fantastic job. Overall, our wedding was perfect thanks to their work. We really wanted an outdoor wedding, and they worked with us to make our dreams come true. We looked at several venues, and I'm positive you can not find a better value. You get so many things as part of the venue package. My guests all told me how much they loved the venue, the food and drinks. This was my second time hosting an event at Alpine as I also co-hosted my 10-year high school reunion at this venue. Thanks, Alpine team, for making our day so special.

Sent on 06/14/2020

Hi Jessica,
    Thank you so much for choosing our venue for your wedding day it was so beautiful! We appreciate your wonderful review more than you know and thank you for taking the time. Best wishes for a wonderful future and we loook forward to seeing you in the future.

Alpine Banquets Staff

Tonya · Married on 06/14/2019

Phenomenal

Helen and Kim are amazing to work with...they went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect...

Sent on 06/19/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing wedding !!!

I had my wedding here May 11 and it was the best!!!!!! Everyone at Alpine banquets were so helpful and nice without them I would of been lost!! Everyone complimented on how great the food was and how much of it there was!!! I highly recommend Alpine to every bride !

Sent on 05/14/2019

Hello Michelle!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful 5* review! It is greatly appreciated. We are so happy you had such a wonderful wedding reception at our venue and that everyone enjoyed themselves. We look forward to hopefully seeing you for other events in the future!

Renata · Married on 04/27/2019

April 27 Wedding

We celebrated our wedding on 4/27/19 at Alpine and it was amazing. I worked with just about everyone at Alpine via email, phone and in person, and that high & attentive care is what translates into a seamless wedding planning. From the first visit, Helen was amazingly helpful in showing us our options, recommending vendors, etc. Planning from afar was pretty easy considering it was a 200+ person wedding - I live in Seattle so even w/ the time difference and my few visits to the area, it was so easy to coordinate everything! The food was delicious, the newly renovated banquet hall was gorgeous, and the team did an incredible job taking our ideas and turning it into the most perfect reception. Thank you, THANK YOU to the entire Alpine team for making our wedding party incredible.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 01/27/2019

Lovely Affordable Venue!

We used this venue for both our ceremony and reception. It was very affordable, even more so because they have discounts for both winter and Sunday weddings. The food was really good too! I felt like everything went according to plan! The only thing I would have changed would be to have our ceremony in a separate room as the reception. Taking pictures after the ceremony while our guests waited for the reception to start was a little awkward.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Hello Tracy!
    Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that your special day went well and that you were happy which is our main goal! We do our best for our ceremonies/receptions as each couples chooses the best option for them. Thank you for choosing our venue for your wedding day and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Joan · Married on 01/12/2019

Great! Very satisfied!

We saw the venue before it was updated and loved the old look. We were very sad when they changed the look, and the fact that the venue was to be updated was never communicated to us. However, the staff was very apologetic for the oversight and did everything possible to make sure we were happy. The food was delicious, the staff is very friendly (shout out to the bartender who worked on 1/12/19! Sorry, we forgot his name) and despite the hiccup in the beginning, everything worked out wonderfully. Big thanks to Kim and Sebastian for all their help and input! Anyone looking to book this venue - make sure you get the Swedish Meatballs!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Alpine Banquets's reply:

Thank you Joan for the review! Once again we apologize that the remodel was not communicated. We did completely remodel the entire facility for a new modern look, which was not the style you were going for. Your theme and décor did come out great. We are very happy you enjoyed everything! I know you are super relieved everything turned out great. Wishing both of you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Sincerely,
    Sebastian Kos
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Bart Kos · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptional food, customer service and venue.

To say that Alpine Banquets was amazing, is an understatement. I got married on 10.20.2018. From the food, to the remodel, to the customer service, the day was perfect. Thank you Alpine Banquets for a flawless evening, could not be anymore grateful.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jasmine · Married on 08/17/2018

Black Friday Wedding

We got married on 11/23/18 at Alpine Banquets! Everything was great and our wedding went smoothly at the venue. The whole staff is wonderland very professional. We highly recommend Alpine Banquets!! Thank you Kim and Helen :)

Sent on 01/08/2019

Alpine Banquets's reply:

Thank you Jasmine for your wonderful 5* review! It is truly appreciated! We wish you all the best and hope to hear from you in the future!

Erica · Married on 05/20/2018

Alpine was great. I really had a dream wedding and all of the vendors I picked worked so well together. Alpine is beautiful inside and out. Many areas for taking photos. The owners are very sweet and the office person, Kim, is very responsive to my MANY many many emails. We got a lot of compliments on the food too. It was delicious! Open bar, plenty of food, and a huge dance floor.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Liz · Married on 05/18/2018

Alpine provided great service for our wedding and was very helpful throughout the process. Everyone that worked there was on the same page and you could ask any of them for help. I felt they went above and beyond when assisting. I would highly recommend them to anyone that will be getting married.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Julie · Married on 05/11/2018

We loved the alpine from the moment we pulled up! We wanted a vintage, classic romantic feel and when we walked in thats exactly what we got!

They were so accomodating to our requests and concerns and our wedding was spectacular! The tables were beautiful, the candy table they set up for us was amazing and the staff and food were phenomonal! We were married in May and have talked to multiple people who are still raving on wonderful everything was!

We cant thank the Alpine and everyone there enough for how amazing our wedding turnes out! It was a dream come true!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Kesja · Married on 11/04/2017

We had our wedding there November 4, 2017. We cannot say enough good things about Alpine and our experience. Helen an the entire staff went above and beyond the entire process. From our very first visit I knew this was going to be my wedding venue. The rooms are beautiful and updated. The food, service, and quality exceeded our expectations. We opted for the filet and chicken entree, and both were cooked to perfection. We also did the sweet table and it was amazing!!!!! We are still getting compliments to this day! We highly recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Donna · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our 50th high school reunion in the Swiss room. Nothing but raves regarding the service, food, appearance and location. I would never go any where else again. The owners were friendly and very professional. The bar tenders, food servers, owners and help all worked in a smooth and quick manner to make our night a success. Please concider this place for your next event...I surely will!!!!! Donna. Morton East class of 67'

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

Oh my goodness I am so happy with our choice of Alpine Banquets for our reception! They were amazing. We did some shopping around and they were by far the best bang for your buck, that even aside, their staff is amazing. Helen, Kim, and Sebastian are all great, kind, patient, caring people. From our first tour of the place to the night of, they always made us feel completely at ease. Never once were they pushy for any add ons, I contacted them constantly and they never seemed to mind. I even called poor Kim the night before with table dilemmas, having her switch around every table, to call back and tell her it was right the first time. Most people probably would've cursed me out but she was sooo nice, calming, and even laughed about it. They go out of their way to make sure things are exactly as you want them. The day of, everything was set up so beautifully, everything went smoothly and Sebastian was there the whole time for anything we needed and making sure things went perfectly. I would give them an A++++ for sure.

Sent on 11/10/2017

kristina · Married on 09/16/2017

Sebastian was great to work with and always willing to meet me if I had any questions or needed to drop off anything for the reception.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Diana · Married on 08/19/2017

The whole experience from start to finish was perfect! The staff, especially Helen, were so accommodating! Everyone kept raving about how attentive and friendly the bartenders were and all of the service. I am extremely happy with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Alpine Banquets!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Monica · Married on 05/20/2017

Great reception and good food! Everything went great! Beautiful hall and helpful staff

Sent on 06/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/06/2017

We had our wedding at alpine last month and it was absolutely amazing!!! Everything was perfect and beautiful! The staff did a great job and everyone was fantastic to work with there!!! So grateful to have stumbled across alpine banquets!

Sent on 06/24/2017