Alpine Banquets Reviews

86 | Darien, IL

86 Reviews for Alpine Banquets

86 Alpine Banquets Reviews

Erica · Married on 05/20/2018

Alpine was great. I really had a dream wedding and all of the vendors I picked worked so well together. Alpine is beautiful inside and out. Many areas for taking photos. The owners are very sweet and the office person, Kim, is very responsive to my MANY many many emails. We got a lot of compliments on the food too. It was delicious! Open bar, plenty of food, and a huge dance floor.

Alpine Banquets 3
    Alpine Banquets 8
    Alpine Banquets 9
    Alpine Banquets 10

Liz · Married on 05/18/2018

Alpine provided great service for our wedding and was very helpful throughout the process. Everyone that worked there was on the same page and you could ask any of them for help. I felt they went above and beyond when assisting. I would highly recommend them to anyone that will be getting married.

Julie · Married on 05/11/2018

We loved the alpine from the moment we pulled up! We wanted a vintage, classic romantic feel and when we walked in thats exactly what we got!

They were so accomodating to our requests and concerns and our wedding was spectacular! The tables were beautiful, the candy table they set up for us was amazing and the staff and food were phenomonal! We were married in May and have talked to multiple people who are still raving on wonderful everything was!

We cant thank the Alpine and everyone there enough for how amazing our wedding turnes out! It was a dream come true!

Donna · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our 50th high school reunion in the Swiss room. Nothing but raves regarding the service, food, appearance and location. I would never go any where else again. The owners were friendly and very professional. The bar tenders, food servers, owners and help all worked in a smooth and quick manner to make our night a success. Please concider this place for your next event...I surely will!!!!! Donna. Morton East class of 67'

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

Oh my goodness I am so happy with our choice of Alpine Banquets for our reception! They were amazing. We did some shopping around and they were by far the best bang for your buck, that even aside, their staff is amazing. Helen, Kim, and Sebastian are all great, kind, patient, caring people. From our first tour of the place to the night of, they always made us feel completely at ease. Never once were they pushy for any add ons, I contacted them constantly and they never seemed to mind. I even called poor Kim the night before with table dilemmas, having her switch around every table, to call back and tell her it was right the first time. Most people probably would've cursed me out but she was sooo nice, calming, and even laughed about it. They go out of their way to make sure things are exactly as you want them. The day of, everything was set up so beautifully, everything went smoothly and Sebastian was there the whole time for anything we needed and making sure things went perfectly. I would give them an A++++ for sure.

kristina · Married on 09/16/2017

Sebastian was great to work with and always willing to meet me if I had any questions or needed to drop off anything for the reception.

Diana · Married on 08/19/2017

The whole experience from start to finish was perfect! The staff, especially Helen, were so accommodating! Everyone kept raving about how attentive and friendly the bartenders were and all of the service. I am extremely happy with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Alpine Banquets!

Monica · Married on 05/20/2017

Great reception and good food! Everything went great! Beautiful hall and helpful staff

Samantha · Married on 05/06/2017

We had our wedding at alpine last month and it was absolutely amazing!!! Everything was perfect and beautiful! The staff did a great job and everyone was fantastic to work with there!!! So grateful to have stumbled across alpine banquets!

• Justyna

Justyna · Married on 04/22/2017

Alpine Banquets was the best choice for our wedding reception on April 2017! The entire staff served 480 guests in such a professional manner. Sebastian and Helen did a wonderful job with the entire wedding planning and making sure the hall looked absolutely stunning and very organized. Everyone loved the sweet table as well as the seafood table! Dinner was delicious and served in such a timely manner! The cake table and head table backdrop looked absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend this venue and will definitely be having future events at Alpine Banquets!

susan · Married on 04/08/2017

We had our wedding at Alpine on April 8, 2017. Everything was perfect. Helen and crew were exceptional to work with. the place was perfect. They pay attention to every detail. the food was very good. the place was beautiful. Made everyone feel at home. the service was exceptional. Thank you very much. Great Job. Jim and Susan

Magdalena · Married on 09/17/2016

We love Alpine Banquets! We will see you next time!

Erica · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot thank Sebastian and Helen enough for everything they did to make my reception amazing! Sebastian was always responsive to my many emails with questions. They were also willing to set up my very detailed centerpieces! My guests raved all night about the atmosphere and the food! I'm still hearing about the amazing time my guests had. I would highly recommend using Alpine Banquets.

Thank you so much Sebastian and Helen!

Erica & Scott (Disney themed wedding reception 9.17.16)

All of the staff members at Alpine were so nice, helpful, and very accomodating. In preparing for our wedding reception, we mostly worked with Sebastian, who was extremely caring and helpful to ensure all of our guests were accommodated well and that certain meaningful "personal touches" for us were included. From all of the preparation through the actual day of the event, this venue truly helped to make sure we had the perfect wedding reception. Thank you.

Steve · Married on 05/21/2016

Alpine was amazing. Helen and Sebastian were amazing, and they made our wedding (May 2016) very special. Our guests raved about it that night and continue to do so almost two weeks later. Maybe everyone tells you how nice everything was that night, but they're still telling you how awesome it was two weeks later, you know it was good. Plus, they really took care of us. They did the things that we just could do the day of the wedding: placement cards, table arrangements, etc. Highly recommend Alpine Banquets.

Sylwia · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I are incredibly thankful and fortunate to have had the chance to have our reception at Alpine Banquets May 14, 2016. We looked at many places in and around the area yet could not find one that suited our needs. When we first walked in and were shown the rooms, we knew we had found a winner. We both loved the classy interiors that were clean, elegant, and large enough to handle our guests of around 100 people. Sebastian and his sweet mom Helen answered all of our questions and gave us detailed information about their various packages. Additionally, this was a multi-cultural wedding and they gave great advice on how to make it work for both groups. Whenever we had questions, they responded immediately by phone. Our food tasting was an enjoyable experience; the spread was exquisite as we had many chicken/beef/veggie options to choose from. Although our wedding consisted of 100 guests, we had many decorations to assemble and display. I provided all decorations to Sebastian a week ahead of time and we were blown away how beautiful the main ballroom was when we arrived at our reception. My husband and I as well as our guests felt so at-home and incredibly comfortable. The food was delicious as we chose cream of chicken and rice and chicken/beef dinner plates for each of the guests. Additionally, the dessert table was beautifully displayed.

In short, our guests loved the food, loved the drinks, the dessert table was exquisite, and the tables and hall were incredibly elegant. Adding to the already superb customer service, Sebastian would even check in on us to make sure our night was going as planned and if they needed to make any adjustments to accommodate our needs. Many thanks to Sebastian and his Mother Helen for making our engagement and wedding experience truly special, but above all memorable.

We highly recommend Alpine Banquets to anyone searching for the perfect Wedding Reception experience.

Sincerely,

Sylwia and Chris

The staff at Alpine were awesome, they made you feel at home!

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2015

We couldn't have asked for anything better than Alpine Banquets. Alpine was very budget friendly but we got so much "bang for our buck". The staff was incredible and so attentive to what we needed from scheduling to the reception itself. The space was beautiful Sebastian and Helen worked with us to make sure that we could turn the space into everything we dreamed of. And the food. We had so many guests tell us that the food was wonderful. So much better than your typical banquet hall dinner. You can definitely tell that the people at Alpine love what they do and care about every couple they work with.

Vicky · Married on 10/02/2015

We had a wonderful, worry free evening. Everyone says something will go wrong the day of your wedding but Sebastian was awesome. He was there from the minute I arrived until after I left. Any questions, he had them answered. I can't thank Alpine Banquets enough for such a wonderful wedding!!!!!!!

Pattie · Married on 09/26/2015

We had a good time and experience planning our wedding reception here at Alpine. The staff was always there when you need anything or just to answer a little question. When I walked into the hall, I was just amazed! Everything looked amazing. The food was SO hot and the sweet table was a HUGE hit!!! Thank you for making this one happy bride!!

Griselda · Married on 09/26/2015

Sebastian was really great help and made the wedding planning easier! Definitely will recommend this venue to family and friends!

Alpine Banquets made our wedding beyond perfect and a day we will never forget. The planning process was made easy and enjoyable thanks to Sebastian and Helen. The staff is professional and hard working. Their attention to detail was noticed by all of our guests and very impressive. We also had our bridal shower there and couldn't have been more pleased with how the food tasted and the room was decorated. We have guests still raving about our wedding!! Absolutely stunning and you won't go wrong with them!!

Brenda · Married on 09/04/2015

I was thoroughly pleased with Alpine and the team there for my wedding! First of all, the charming décor made it stand out for me compared to other banquet halls. Secondly, the fact that we were able to have the venue all to ourselves for the day and also have our ceremony on-site was a major plus and convenient for the guests we were honored to have join us. Also, Sebastian and his team were open to doing whatever it

Stephanie · Married on 08/22/2015

Alpine was absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond with their service! The food was great and they were very attentive to our needs & those of our guests. Helen was very accommodating making sure all of the small details: favors, wedding cake placement, etc were to our liking. The whole staff made sure everything came out the way we had imagined it, only it was better than what we envisioned. Alpine, thank you again!!