Alpine Banquets Reviews

Alpine Banquets 4
Alpine Banquets 5

Sabina Gutt-Dalzell · Married on 09/28/2019

Alpine Review

I just had my wedding here this past Saturday 9.28.19 and I am beyond amazed with how it all turned out. It could not have been anymore perfect. Helen, Kim, and everyone at alpine was so attentive to our needs and our vision that they brought everything to life. The food was absolutely amazing!! The sweet table and cold table looked just as good as it tasted! I have received so many compliments on the venue and food along with drinks! It was absolutely perfect! Thank you so much Alpine for turning my dream wedding into a reality!

Alpine Banquets 6
    Alpine Banquets 7
    Alpine Banquets 8
    Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Lydia

Lydia Ct · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely extraordinary customer service!

Absolutely extraordinary customer service! I would definitely recommend Alpine for any reception needs. Sebastian Helen and her husband are the most attentive, conscious and helpful people you could ask for during your wedding planning process. The food was just as they presented at the tasting and the waiters were all very polite and well dressed. 10 Stars and a huge hug! Thank you for all your help!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Tonya · Married on 06/14/2019

Phenomenal

Helen and Kim are amazing to work with...they went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day was perfect...

Sent on 06/19/2019

Michelle · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing wedding !!!

I had my wedding here May 11 and it was the best!!!!!! Everyone at Alpine banquets were so helpful and nice without them I would of been lost!! Everyone complimented on how great the food was and how much of it there was!!! I highly recommend Alpine to every bride !

Sent on 05/14/2019

Hello Michelle!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful 5* review! It is greatly appreciated. We are so happy you had such a wonderful wedding reception at our venue and that everyone enjoyed themselves. We look forward to hopefully seeing you for other events in the future!

Renata · Married on 04/27/2019

April 27 Wedding

We celebrated our wedding on 4/27/19 at Alpine and it was amazing. I worked with just about everyone at Alpine via email, phone and in person, and that high & attentive care is what translates into a seamless wedding planning. From the first visit, Helen was amazingly helpful in showing us our options, recommending vendors, etc. Planning from afar was pretty easy considering it was a 200+ person wedding - I live in Seattle so even w/ the time difference and my few visits to the area, it was so easy to coordinate everything! The food was delicious, the newly renovated banquet hall was gorgeous, and the team did an incredible job taking our ideas and turning it into the most perfect reception. Thank you, THANK YOU to the entire Alpine team for making our wedding party incredible.

Alpine Banquets 9
    Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 01/27/2019

Lovely Affordable Venue!

We used this venue for both our ceremony and reception. It was very affordable, even more so because they have discounts for both winter and Sunday weddings. The food was really good too! I felt like everything went according to plan! The only thing I would have changed would be to have our ceremony in a separate room as the reception. Taking pictures after the ceremony while our guests waited for the reception to start was a little awkward.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Hello Tracy!
    Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that your special day went well and that you were happy which is our main goal! We do our best for our ceremonies/receptions as each couples chooses the best option for them. Thank you for choosing our venue for your wedding day and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Joan · Married on 01/12/2019

Great! Very satisfied!

We saw the venue before it was updated and loved the old look. We were very sad when they changed the look, and the fact that the venue was to be updated was never communicated to us. However, the staff was very apologetic for the oversight and did everything possible to make sure we were happy. The food was delicious, the staff is very friendly (shout out to the bartender who worked on 1/12/19! Sorry, we forgot his name) and despite the hiccup in the beginning, everything worked out wonderfully. Big thanks to Kim and Sebastian for all their help and input! Anyone looking to book this venue - make sure you get the Swedish Meatballs!

Alpine Banquets 15
    Sent on 01/28/2019

Alpine Banquets's reply:

Thank you Joan for the review! Once again we apologize that the remodel was not communicated. We did completely remodel the entire facility for a new modern look, which was not the style you were going for. Your theme and décor did come out great. We are very happy you enjoyed everything! I know you are super relieved everything turned out great. Wishing both of you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Sincerely,
    Sebastian Kos
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Bart Kos · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptional food, customer service and venue.

To say that Alpine Banquets was amazing, is an understatement. I got married on 10.20.2018. From the food, to the remodel, to the customer service, the day was perfect. Thank you Alpine Banquets for a flawless evening, could not be anymore grateful.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jasmine · Married on 08/17/2018

Black Friday Wedding

We got married on 11/23/18 at Alpine Banquets! Everything was great and our wedding went smoothly at the venue. The whole staff is wonderland very professional. We highly recommend Alpine Banquets!! Thank you Kim and Helen :)

Sent on 01/08/2019

Alpine Banquets's reply:

Thank you Jasmine for your wonderful 5* review! It is truly appreciated! We wish you all the best and hope to hear from you in the future!

Erica · Married on 05/20/2018

Alpine was great. I really had a dream wedding and all of the vendors I picked worked so well together. Alpine is beautiful inside and out. Many areas for taking photos. The owners are very sweet and the office person, Kim, is very responsive to my MANY many many emails. We got a lot of compliments on the food too. It was delicious! Open bar, plenty of food, and a huge dance floor.

Alpine Banquets 16
    Alpine Banquets 22
    Alpine Banquets 23
    Sent on 06/12/2018

Liz · Married on 05/18/2018

Alpine provided great service for our wedding and was very helpful throughout the process. Everyone that worked there was on the same page and you could ask any of them for help. I felt they went above and beyond when assisting. I would highly recommend them to anyone that will be getting married.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Julie · Married on 05/11/2018

We loved the alpine from the moment we pulled up! We wanted a vintage, classic romantic feel and when we walked in thats exactly what we got!

They were so accomodating to our requests and concerns and our wedding was spectacular! The tables were beautiful, the candy table they set up for us was amazing and the staff and food were phenomonal! We were married in May and have talked to multiple people who are still raving on wonderful everything was!

We cant thank the Alpine and everyone there enough for how amazing our wedding turnes out! It was a dream come true!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Kesja · Married on 11/04/2017

We had our wedding there November 4, 2017. We cannot say enough good things about Alpine and our experience. Helen an the entire staff went above and beyond the entire process. From our very first visit I knew this was going to be my wedding venue. The rooms are beautiful and updated. The food, service, and quality exceeded our expectations. We opted for the filet and chicken entree, and both were cooked to perfection. We also did the sweet table and it was amazing!!!!! We are still getting compliments to this day! We highly recommend!

Alpine Banquets 24
    Alpine Banquets 25
    Sent on 04/30/2018

Donna · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our 50th high school reunion in the Swiss room. Nothing but raves regarding the service, food, appearance and location. I would never go any where else again. The owners were friendly and very professional. The bar tenders, food servers, owners and help all worked in a smooth and quick manner to make our night a success. Please concider this place for your next event...I surely will!!!!! Donna. Morton East class of 67'

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

Oh my goodness I am so happy with our choice of Alpine Banquets for our reception! They were amazing. We did some shopping around and they were by far the best bang for your buck, that even aside, their staff is amazing. Helen, Kim, and Sebastian are all great, kind, patient, caring people. From our first tour of the place to the night of, they always made us feel completely at ease. Never once were they pushy for any add ons, I contacted them constantly and they never seemed to mind. I even called poor Kim the night before with table dilemmas, having her switch around every table, to call back and tell her it was right the first time. Most people probably would've cursed me out but she was sooo nice, calming, and even laughed about it. They go out of their way to make sure things are exactly as you want them. The day of, everything was set up so beautifully, everything went smoothly and Sebastian was there the whole time for anything we needed and making sure things went perfectly. I would give them an A++++ for sure.

Sent on 11/10/2017

kristina · Married on 09/16/2017

Sebastian was great to work with and always willing to meet me if I had any questions or needed to drop off anything for the reception.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Diana · Married on 08/19/2017

The whole experience from start to finish was perfect! The staff, especially Helen, were so accommodating! Everyone kept raving about how attentive and friendly the bartenders were and all of the service. I am extremely happy with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Alpine Banquets!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Monica · Married on 05/20/2017

Great reception and good food! Everything went great! Beautiful hall and helpful staff

Sent on 06/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/06/2017

We had our wedding at alpine last month and it was absolutely amazing!!! Everything was perfect and beautiful! The staff did a great job and everyone was fantastic to work with there!!! So grateful to have stumbled across alpine banquets!

Sent on 06/24/2017
  • Justyna

Justyna · Married on 04/22/2017

Alpine Banquets was the best choice for our wedding reception on April 2017! The entire staff served 480 guests in such a professional manner. Sebastian and Helen did a wonderful job with the entire wedding planning and making sure the hall looked absolutely stunning and very organized. Everyone loved the sweet table as well as the seafood table! Dinner was delicious and served in such a timely manner! The cake table and head table backdrop looked absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend this venue and will definitely be having future events at Alpine Banquets!

Sent on 05/24/2017

susan · Married on 04/08/2017

We had our wedding at Alpine on April 8, 2017. Everything was perfect. Helen and crew were exceptional to work with. the place was perfect. They pay attention to every detail. the food was very good. the place was beautiful. Made everyone feel at home. the service was exceptional. Thank you very much. Great Job. Jim and Susan

Sent on 07/16/2017

Magdalena · Married on 09/17/2016

We love Alpine Banquets! We will see you next time!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Erica · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot thank Sebastian and Helen enough for everything they did to make my reception amazing! Sebastian was always responsive to my many emails with questions. They were also willing to set up my very detailed centerpieces! My guests raved all night about the atmosphere and the food! I'm still hearing about the amazing time my guests had. I would highly recommend using Alpine Banquets.

Thank you so much Sebastian and Helen!

Erica & Scott (Disney themed wedding reception 9.17.16)

Sent on 10/26/2016

All of the staff members at Alpine were so nice, helpful, and very accomodating. In preparing for our wedding reception, we mostly worked with Sebastian, who was extremely caring and helpful to ensure all of our guests were accommodated well and that certain meaningful "personal touches" for us were included. From all of the preparation through the actual day of the event, this venue truly helped to make sure we had the perfect wedding reception. Thank you.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Steve · Married on 05/21/2016

Alpine was amazing. Helen and Sebastian were amazing, and they made our wedding (May 2016) very special. Our guests raved about it that night and continue to do so almost two weeks later. Maybe everyone tells you how nice everything was that night, but they're still telling you how awesome it was two weeks later, you know it was good. Plus, they really took care of us. They did the things that we just could do the day of the wedding: placement cards, table arrangements, etc. Highly recommend Alpine Banquets.

Sent on 05/31/2016