Alpine Banquets Reviews

Alpine Banquets 7
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 01/27/2019

Lovely Affordable Venue!

We used this venue for both our ceremony and reception. It was very affordable, even more so because they have discounts for both winter and Sunday weddings. The food was really good too! I felt like everything went according to plan! The only thing I would have changed would be to have our ceremony in a separate room as the reception. Taking pictures after the ceremony while our guests waited for the reception to start was a little awkward.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Hello Tracy!
    Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that your special day went well and that you were happy which is our main goal! We do our best for our ceremonies/receptions as each couples chooses the best option for them. Thank you for choosing our venue for your wedding day and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Joan · Married on 01/12/2019

Great! Very satisfied!

We saw the venue before it was updated and loved the old look. We were very sad when they changed the look, and the fact that the venue was to be updated was never communicated to us. However, the staff was very apologetic for the oversight and did everything possible to make sure we were happy. The food was delicious, the staff is very friendly (shout out to the bartender who worked on 1/12/19! Sorry, we forgot his name) and despite the hiccup in the beginning, everything worked out wonderfully. Big thanks to Kim and Sebastian for all their help and input! Anyone looking to book this venue - make sure you get the Swedish Meatballs!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Alpine Banquets 10

Alpine Banquets's reply:

Thank you Joan for the review! Once again we apologize that the remodel was not communicated. We did completely remodel the entire facility for a new modern look, which was not the style you were going for. Your theme and décor did come out great. We are very happy you enjoyed everything! I know you are super relieved everything turned out great. Wishing both of you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Sincerely,
    Sebastian Kos
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Bart Kos · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptional food, customer service and venue.

To say that Alpine Banquets was amazing, is an understatement. I got married on 10.20.2018. From the food, to the remodel, to the customer service, the day was perfect. Thank you Alpine Banquets for a flawless evening, could not be anymore grateful.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Jasmine · Married on 08/17/2018

Black Friday Wedding

We got married on 11/23/18 at Alpine Banquets! Everything was great and our wedding went smoothly at the venue. The whole staff is wonderland very professional. We highly recommend Alpine Banquets!! Thank you Kim and Helen :)

Sent on 01/08/2019

Alpine Banquets's reply:

Thank you Jasmine for your wonderful 5* review! It is truly appreciated! We wish you all the best and hope to hear from you in the future!

Erica · Married on 05/20/2018

Alpine was great. I really had a dream wedding and all of the vendors I picked worked so well together. Alpine is beautiful inside and out. Many areas for taking photos. The owners are very sweet and the office person, Kim, is very responsive to my MANY many many emails. We got a lot of compliments on the food too. It was delicious! Open bar, plenty of food, and a huge dance floor.

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Alpine Banquets 16
    Alpine Banquets 17
    Alpine Banquets 18

Liz · Married on 05/18/2018

Alpine provided great service for our wedding and was very helpful throughout the process. Everyone that worked there was on the same page and you could ask any of them for help. I felt they went above and beyond when assisting. I would highly recommend them to anyone that will be getting married.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Julie · Married on 05/11/2018

We loved the alpine from the moment we pulled up! We wanted a vintage, classic romantic feel and when we walked in thats exactly what we got!

They were so accomodating to our requests and concerns and our wedding was spectacular! The tables were beautiful, the candy table they set up for us was amazing and the staff and food were phenomonal! We were married in May and have talked to multiple people who are still raving on wonderful everything was!

We cant thank the Alpine and everyone there enough for how amazing our wedding turnes out! It was a dream come true!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Donna · Married on 10/07/2017

We had our 50th high school reunion in the Swiss room. Nothing but raves regarding the service, food, appearance and location. I would never go any where else again. The owners were friendly and very professional. The bar tenders, food servers, owners and help all worked in a smooth and quick manner to make our night a success. Please concider this place for your next event...I surely will!!!!! Donna. Morton East class of 67'

Sent on 10/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2017

Oh my goodness I am so happy with our choice of Alpine Banquets for our reception! They were amazing. We did some shopping around and they were by far the best bang for your buck, that even aside, their staff is amazing. Helen, Kim, and Sebastian are all great, kind, patient, caring people. From our first tour of the place to the night of, they always made us feel completely at ease. Never once were they pushy for any add ons, I contacted them constantly and they never seemed to mind. I even called poor Kim the night before with table dilemmas, having her switch around every table, to call back and tell her it was right the first time. Most people probably would've cursed me out but she was sooo nice, calming, and even laughed about it. They go out of their way to make sure things are exactly as you want them. The day of, everything was set up so beautifully, everything went smoothly and Sebastian was there the whole time for anything we needed and making sure things went perfectly. I would give them an A++++ for sure.

Sent on 11/10/2017

kristina · Married on 09/16/2017

Sebastian was great to work with and always willing to meet me if I had any questions or needed to drop off anything for the reception.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Diana · Married on 08/19/2017

The whole experience from start to finish was perfect! The staff, especially Helen, were so accommodating! Everyone kept raving about how attentive and friendly the bartenders were and all of the service. I am extremely happy with how everything turned out. I highly recommend Alpine Banquets!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Monica · Married on 05/20/2017

Great reception and good food! Everything went great! Beautiful hall and helpful staff

Sent on 06/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/06/2017

We had our wedding at alpine last month and it was absolutely amazing!!! Everything was perfect and beautiful! The staff did a great job and everyone was fantastic to work with there!!! So grateful to have stumbled across alpine banquets!

Sent on 06/24/2017
  • Justyna

Justyna · Married on 04/22/2017

Alpine Banquets was the best choice for our wedding reception on April 2017! The entire staff served 480 guests in such a professional manner. Sebastian and Helen did a wonderful job with the entire wedding planning and making sure the hall looked absolutely stunning and very organized. Everyone loved the sweet table as well as the seafood table! Dinner was delicious and served in such a timely manner! The cake table and head table backdrop looked absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend this venue and will definitely be having future events at Alpine Banquets!

Sent on 05/24/2017

susan · Married on 04/08/2017

We had our wedding at Alpine on April 8, 2017. Everything was perfect. Helen and crew were exceptional to work with. the place was perfect. They pay attention to every detail. the food was very good. the place was beautiful. Made everyone feel at home. the service was exceptional. Thank you very much. Great Job. Jim and Susan

Sent on 07/16/2017

Magdalena · Married on 09/17/2016

We love Alpine Banquets! We will see you next time!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Erica · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot thank Sebastian and Helen enough for everything they did to make my reception amazing! Sebastian was always responsive to my many emails with questions. They were also willing to set up my very detailed centerpieces! My guests raved all night about the atmosphere and the food! I'm still hearing about the amazing time my guests had. I would highly recommend using Alpine Banquets.

Thank you so much Sebastian and Helen!

Erica & Scott (Disney themed wedding reception 9.17.16)

Sent on 10/26/2016

All of the staff members at Alpine were so nice, helpful, and very accomodating. In preparing for our wedding reception, we mostly worked with Sebastian, who was extremely caring and helpful to ensure all of our guests were accommodated well and that certain meaningful "personal touches" for us were included. From all of the preparation through the actual day of the event, this venue truly helped to make sure we had the perfect wedding reception. Thank you.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Steve · Married on 05/21/2016

Alpine was amazing. Helen and Sebastian were amazing, and they made our wedding (May 2016) very special. Our guests raved about it that night and continue to do so almost two weeks later. Maybe everyone tells you how nice everything was that night, but they're still telling you how awesome it was two weeks later, you know it was good. Plus, they really took care of us. They did the things that we just could do the day of the wedding: placement cards, table arrangements, etc. Highly recommend Alpine Banquets.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Sylwia · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I are incredibly thankful and fortunate to have had the chance to have our reception at Alpine Banquets May 14, 2016. We looked at many places in and around the area yet could not find one that suited our needs. When we first walked in and were shown the rooms, we knew we had found a winner. We both loved the classy interiors that were clean, elegant, and large enough to handle our guests of around 100 people. Sebastian and his sweet mom Helen answered all of our questions and gave us detailed information about their various packages. Additionally, this was a multi-cultural wedding and they gave great advice on how to make it work for both groups. Whenever we had questions, they responded immediately by phone. Our food tasting was an enjoyable experience; the spread was exquisite as we had many chicken/beef/veggie options to choose from. Although our wedding consisted of 100 guests, we had many decorations to assemble and display. I provided all decorations to Sebastian a week ahead of time and we were blown away how beautiful the main ballroom was when we arrived at our reception. My husband and I as well as our guests felt so at-home and incredibly comfortable. The food was delicious as we chose cream of chicken and rice and chicken/beef dinner plates for each of the guests. Additionally, the dessert table was beautifully displayed.

In short, our guests loved the food, loved the drinks, the dessert table was exquisite, and the tables and hall were incredibly elegant. Adding to the already superb customer service, Sebastian would even check in on us to make sure our night was going as planned and if they needed to make any adjustments to accommodate our needs. Many thanks to Sebastian and his Mother Helen for making our engagement and wedding experience truly special, but above all memorable.

We highly recommend Alpine Banquets to anyone searching for the perfect Wedding Reception experience.

Sincerely,

Sylwia and Chris

Sent on 07/16/2016

The staff at Alpine were awesome, they made you feel at home!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2015

We couldn't have asked for anything better than Alpine Banquets. Alpine was very budget friendly but we got so much "bang for our buck". The staff was incredible and so attentive to what we needed from scheduling to the reception itself. The space was beautiful Sebastian and Helen worked with us to make sure that we could turn the space into everything we dreamed of. And the food. We had so many guests tell us that the food was wonderful. So much better than your typical banquet hall dinner. You can definitely tell that the people at Alpine love what they do and care about every couple they work with.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Vicky · Married on 10/02/2015

We had a wonderful, worry free evening. Everyone says something will go wrong the day of your wedding but Sebastian was awesome. He was there from the minute I arrived until after I left. Any questions, he had them answered. I can't thank Alpine Banquets enough for such a wonderful wedding!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Pattie · Married on 09/26/2015

We had a good time and experience planning our wedding reception here at Alpine. The staff was always there when you need anything or just to answer a little question. When I walked into the hall, I was just amazed! Everything looked amazing. The food was SO hot and the sweet table was a HUGE hit!!! Thank you for making this one happy bride!!

Sent on 10/04/2015