Fountain Blue Banquets & Conference Center

Des Plaines, IL View map
$8k - $10k For 100 Guests
Up to 400 guests

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7
    4.6 out of 5 rating
    Brett R. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You want your reception here, I promise.

f you are reading reviews of wedding venues trying to find something that stands out, you can stop here. I had my 208 person wedding reception Fountain Blue and I can’t imagine having it anywhere else. All of the standard things you look for in a venue are obviously there, but Fountain Blue has it one step plus. They don’t have good food, they have great food. They don’t have nice halls, they have beautiful halls. They don’t have some options, they have many options (as regards menu, table decorations, etc) But the thing that brings it all together is Georgia. Whatever you do, ask for her. I was in one state, my now wife was halfway across the country, and my mother was in the Chicagoland area. The whole wedding up to the week before was planned this way. Georgia made every accommodation, worked with my mother every time she would come in, hand held us through all the preparations, scheduled us for a tasting on short notice before an event just because it was the only day we’d all be together. I can say stuff like how clean the hall is, how nice the food was, how much fun every one had, but that kinda stuff doesn’t do this place justice. My wedding reception was beautiful, the food was excellent, and the memories I’ll have because I chose this place are worth their weight in gold. I’m very grateful to have had the most important party of my life at Fountain Blue.
    Joann R. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5 Stars in every way possible!

First let me start by saying the Fountain Blue is a five star, fantastic venue with an incredible staff, elegant decor and the most delicious food you could hope for for your special day. We are from the far Southside and when our out of town son decided he and his bride would prefer to have their reception local, we were thrilled. However none of our go to southside locations would work since most of the guest list is from out of town. We went on a rather stressful journey to find the best venue with the most pros on our list. We checked out numerous venues and none of them were anywhere near what we found at the Fountain Blue. That first meeting with Georgia, we knew this was the perfect place. 2 hotels next door, both with free shuttles to o’hare for all our out of town guests, a large free parking lot for local guests, the most beautifully elegant rooms, full length table clothes and upgraded chairs all included. This venue is known for it’s food and we were not disappointed. Actually incredibly thrilled with all the different food options and the vegetarian guests are still raving about their dinners, the bar options are priced fair and offer name brand even at the lower price point . Georgia is amazing and a streesfree joy to work with. She helped with everything. Made suggestions, walked us through all the steps, was always available for questions, and got back to us in a timely and friendly manner. She also always kept our budget in mind. I honestly looked forward to each and every meeting with her. I and my entire family would highly recommend the Fountain Blue to anyone looking for any type of party venue.
    Kimberly V. Married on 06/07/2020

Wonderful Service!!

We booked Fountain Blue for our March 2020 wedding. It was the first and only venue we looked at. Georgia was wonderful to work with from the very beginning. She answered every single question and was so helpful and understanding after 3 date changes due to the pandemic. It was our goal to never cancel our wedding, but find the perfect date with our venue. The quality of service was excellent and everyone was so professional. My husband and I got multiple compliments on the delicious food. Georgia also lead us to our bakery and DJ, both of which did not disappoint either! I would recommend Fountain Blue to anyone looking for a place to have any celebration.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
2300 S. Mannheim Road Des Plaines, 60018
Location of (Fountain Blue Banquets & Conference Center)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding