21 West Photography Reviews

5 | Liverpool, NY

5 Reviews for 21 West Photography

Robert · Married on 09/13/2014

21 West had a really fast turn around time. I was actually surprisedf how fast it was!
    They got us our wedding pictures on DVD and they were spectacular.
    They always responded to my (new) wife's emails within a day which made her happy... so I was happy too.
    21 West was great from start to finish.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Juli · Married on 06/01/2013

My husband and I are completely and totally satisfied with the service 21 West Photography provided. We are ridiculously happy with all of our wedding photos. Marianne was incredibly responsive and accommodating. She always replied to my emails within 24 hours and was very flexible with special things we needed.
    We have a ton of high quality images from our wedding shot with her state of the art equipment. She was very prompt getting our pictures to us. She was ready to show us our proofs by the time we were back from our honeymoon.
    I recommend her 100% hands down.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2012

21 West was a great choice for our wedding, the photos came out even more beautiful then I could have imagined. She made my not-so-photogenic husband look great! Haha.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Maureen · event on: 01/14/2012

From start to finish, Marianne proved to be a true professional. It is obvious from the minute meeting with her that she enjoys what she does! Marianne listened to my needs and wants, photographing exactly what was asked, capturing specific highlights of our event and candid shots of our employees and guests. She delivered the finished photo books quickly. Our overall experience with 21 West Photography was very successful leading me to hire Marianne for a photo shoot of my young grandaughter, which was another great experience!

Sent on 06/08/2012
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 03/31/2012

21 West did an awesome job! I would recommend them to anybody needing somebody affordable with quality! Everybody loved my pictures!! She also did my engagement photos which are displayed all around my house!

Sent on 04/18/2012