6815 biscayne blvd, Miami, FL 33138 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 8
  • Deals 2

About Jonathan Scott Studios

JSPStudio captures the intimate personality of your wedding day, no matter the location, time of day, tone, scale, or season. The ability of our small team to capture the soul of your wedding is why we remain one of the more trusted, and sought after, studios in wedding photography today. The trifecta for our success? We have mastered technique, accrued years of hands-on experience, and have a creative intuition, and originality, that is unparalleled.

Our knowledge of equipment, light, and composition allow our team to manipulate our skill-sets to cater to, and capture, your aesthetic. Our many years working in the disciplines of photojournalism, portraiture and fashion ,give us an edge; our shots capture your wedding moments unfurling and candid, yet have the integrity of an editorial shot. Second, we’ve been on the ground, all across the country, in rain or shine, eagerly delivering wedding day photographic memories. Lastly, its our intuition (what makes the bride and groom tick, the family dialogues and small moments) that offer you an intimate insight into the wedding day.

We aren't generic, we love what we do, and we work hard to understand what brought everyone together for this never to be forgotten day. You can trust us to record it as beautifully, emotively, and honestly as possible.

Documenting two people coming together in celebration of their love is an honor and a privilege. It is one I take seriously, one I have a responsibility to. Every wedding is unique, but that uniqueness is characterized by more than just diversity in location, aesthetic, choices in accents like flowers and music. Every wedding is unique because each possesses its own emotional essence. My pictures identify this essence, hone in on it, and reflect the emotional dialogues and nuances of a couples celebratory day.

Like any documentarian, I do my research. I learn about the bride, about the groom, and observe a couples chemistry to understand what makes them work well together. In order to execute this, I take the future bride and groom out to dinner to converse in a causal, but intimate, manner. Once I understand why their love story has wings, I create an editorial collection of images to tell their wedding story. I capture images that are sentimental, timeless, and unique. The emotional interactions between my clients’ family and friends are the beating heart of the wedding day, and of my work.

With 15 years in the wedding industry, and over 750 weddings documented, I and my team bring a broad range of experience and skill to your wedding day. Our talent is being able to navigate the live action setting of your wedding while keeping our interactions with you and your guests fun and non-intrusive, so to artfully capture the action as it naturally occurs.

Custom packages are created based on your specific wedding needs. I welcome the opportunity to discuss these with you further at your convenience.

Follow Jonathan Scott Studios on

64 Reviews for Jonathan Scott Studios

• Joel

Ed Pasewicz · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

On March 9th, 2019 I married my best friend and the love of my life. It was a beautiful day but kind of a whirl-wind with a lot of moving parts.

As my fiancé and I prepared for the big event, there were so many precious moments happening around us and throughout the venue, that we couldn’t be a part of them of as our focus was elsewhere. These moments would have been lost and never seen by the two of us, if it wasn’t for the AMAZING pictures taken by Jonathan Scott and his JSP Studios team.

Jonathan took the time to get to know us months prior to our wedding. He interacted with us often to help guide us through the process. His unique style; friendly personality and genuine interest in learning about us; I believe allowed him to capture those special moments of us, our family, friends and loved ones. He’s left us with pictures that are truly STUNNING. We couldn’t be happier with what we received.

Thank you so much Jonathan Scott and the entire JSP, Studio family.

Sincerely,

Joel & Ed

Sent on 03/28/2019

Shelby Wolff · Married on 01/19/2019

JSPStudio, the best!

The first time I met Jonathan I felt instantly at ease throughout the crazy wedding process. He has a great sense of humor, easy to speak with, and will be honest when needed! When he spoke about his work and what my husband and I were looking for, it was a total match. Jonathan chooses to be more in the moment and let things flow, something I felt comfortable with and worked for us. He is extremely knowledgable about South Florida/New York (what I say are my two homes) and knew with our venue/location where to get the most perfect pictures. He is diligent and professional, checking in throughout the process to ensure he has enough time to capture all the different backdrops available. I was unsure what to look for but as the day approached knew I was in good hands. I have been following his pictures on many media sites and knew I was in good hands when every picture he post was breathtaking. Jonathan has an amazing eye and captures the beauty in every picture he takes. We are so incredibly happy with the pictures we have received and are having a hard time picking the ones we want for a book because there are too many to choose from! Jonathan has given us so many amazing photos of our special day and we are so excited to look back on these memories with such stunning photos.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Jonathan Scott Studios Pricing

Jonathan Scott Studios Price Rates

Jonathan Scott Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

• Jonathan Scott Studios 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Jonathan Scott Studios 2
    50% Discount for 2021 Bookings!

If you book a 2021 wedding with me by August 31, 2020 I will give a 50% discount on the time coverage portion of the wedding! Please see my pricing brochure attached and contact me for a quote!!!

• 6815 biscayne blvd Miami, FL, 33138 See on map
    561-750-7006 (Phone number)
    954-684-4803 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Jonathan Scott Studios)