6815 biscayne blvd, Miami, FL 33138 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 46
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 3

About JSPStudio

JSPStudio is a editoiral wedding photography service in South Florida. Jonathan Scott, the principal photographer, takes the time to get to know couples, observe their chemistry, and create stunning portraits and candids based on what makes their relationship unique. JSPStudio provides a mix of artistic photojournalism and structured but still intuitive portraiture to give you the best wedding collection possible. Choose JSPStudio for wedding photography that you’ll love for a lifetime.

JSPStudio creates custom wedding packages based on your specific wedding plan and budget. Each image goes through a professional editing process before it is sent to you; proofs are typically published on the proofing website within six to eight weeks after your event. However, to keep you from waiting too long, they will publish a set of teasers online for you to share with family and friends. JSPStudios also offers custom-created photo albums, which can include up to 120 photos. Albums are typically delivered between six to eight weeks from submission.

insta74

JSPStudio 5
  • Joel

Ed Pasewicz · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Photographer Ever!

On March 9th, 2019 I married my best friend and the love of my life. It was a beautiful day but kind of a whirl-wind with a lot of moving parts.

As my fiancé and I prepared for the big event, there were so many precious moments happening around us and throughout the venue, that we couldn’t be a part of them of as our focus was elsewhere. These moments would have been lost and never seen by the two of us, if it wasn’t for the AMAZING pictures taken by Jonathan Scott and his JSP Studios team.

Jonathan took the time to get to know us months prior to our wedding. He interacted with us often to help guide us through the process. His unique style; friendly personality and genuine interest in learning about us; I believe allowed him to capture those special moments of us, our family, friends and loved ones. He’s left us with pictures that are truly STUNNING. We couldn’t be happier with what we received.

Thank you so much Jonathan Scott and the entire JSP, Studio family.

Sincerely,

JSPStudio 19
    Sent on 03/28/2019

Shelby Wolff · Married on 01/19/2019

JSPStudio, the best!

The first time I met Jonathan I felt instantly at ease throughout the crazy wedding process. He has a great sense of humor, easy to speak with, and will be honest when needed! When he spoke about his work and what my husband and I were looking for, it was a total match. Jonathan chooses to be more in the moment and let things flow, something I felt comfortable with and worked for us. He is extremely knowledgable about South Florida/New York (what I say are my two homes) and knew with our venue/location where to get the most perfect pictures. He is diligent and professional, checking in throughout the process to ensure he has enough time to capture all the different backdrops available. I was unsure what to look for but as the day approached knew I was in good hands. I have been following his pictures on many media sites and knew I was in good hands when every picture he post was breathtaking. Jonathan has an amazing eye and captures the beauty in every picture he takes. We are so incredibly happy with the pictures we have received and are having a hard time picking the ones we want for a book because there are too many to choose from! Jonathan has given us so many amazing photos of our special day and we are so excited to look back on these memories with such stunning photos.

Sent on 03/22/2019

JSPStudio Pricing

JSPStudio Price Rates

JSPStudio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 5000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• 6815 biscayne blvd Miami, FL, 33138 See on map
    561-750-7006 (Phone number)
    954-684-4803 (Other Phone Number)