Yorkville, NY 13495 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Pricing

About JSPStudio

JSPStudio is a fine art wedding photography service in New York. Jonathan Scott, the principal photographer, takes the time to get to know couples, observe their chemistry, and create stunning portraits and candids based on what makes their relationship unique. JSPStudio provides a mix of artistic photojournalism and structured but still intuitive portraiture to give you the best wedding collection possible. Choose JSPStudio for wedding photography that you'll love for a lifetime.

JSPStudio creates custom wedding packages based on your specific wedding plan and budget. Each image goes through a professional editing process before it is sent to you; proofs are typically published on the proofing website within six to eight weeks after your event. However, to keep you from waiting too long, they will publish a set of teasers online for you to share with family and friends. JSPStudios also offers custom-created photo albums, which can include up to 100 photos. Albums are typically delivered between six to eight weeks from submission.

insta74

• Videos 1

61 Reviews for JSPStudio

• Lauren

Lauren · Getting married on 03/19/2019

After flirting with the idea of doing a boudoir shoot as an anniversary gift for my husband, I was fortunate enough to get referred to Jonathan Scott by a friend whose photos I'd admired. Luckily, Jonathan was available and willing to work with me. Even with my short notice and time constraints, he took the time to speak with me over the phone multiple times to get to know me and delve into the essence of what special qualities should be illustrated through the photographs. You can tell from the first time you speak with Jonathan that he is truly an artist with a remarkable capacity for bringing a vision to life in his work. I came to him with such a vague idea for the shoot…I was all over the place with ideas. Luckily, he has the perfect eye for knowing what will work, and he gave me impeccable guidance for outfits, makeup, location, lighting, and poses. It was fun and empowering, and he really gave me the confidence I needed. After seeing just a few of the final images, I already know he hit it out of the park. He absolutely captured the perfect balance of classic, elegance, sophistication, romance, and sexy that I was hoping to achieve. His work has a timeless quality, and I know these images will be special to us for a very long time.

Niki · Married on 09/02/2017

Jonathan Scott is the best! Throughout our whole wedding process, he was both personable and professional. We first met him at a friend’s wedding and knew instantly we wanted to work with him too. During our engagement photo shoot, Jonathan took extra time to make sure we got the best shots. His approachability made it easy to be comfortable while taking photos. Leading up to our wedding, Jonathan also went above and beyond to talk to us about what to expect on the day of the wedding and to help us set a schedule for the day. He took the time to get a sense of what was important to us to be photographed and to understand the vision that we had for our wedding. Jonathan’s level of dedication and skill exceeded our expectations as he always arrived early to seek out the best location for photos (e.g., engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, first look, etc.). Our wedding party loved working with Jonathan and his team too. We are so happy with how all of our posed and candid photos came out and absolutely loved that he posted previews for us so quickly after our events! We would recommend Jonathan to anyone!

JSPStudio Pricing

JSPStudio Price Rates

JSPStudio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints

• Yorkville, NY 13495 See on map
    646-663-5334 (Phone number)
    5617507006 (Other Phone Number)