12233 Ranch Rd 620 N #114, Austin, TX 78750 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Your Wedding, Your Way

If you're looking for a planner who will serve you cupcakes and champagne at every meeting, then we're sorry to report that you've found the wrong company. If you're looking for a high-end wedding boutique with high-end coordinators with extremely high fees, then you've come to the wrong place.

BUT...

If you're looking for an experienced team of easy going, fun loving people to quickly become your best friend during your wedding planning process, then you've found the right girls! Just ask our previous clients! Many of them are still friends!

BUT... Who are we?

We are fun, passionate, enthusiastic, admittedly geeky, boy band loving, food craving, margarita tasting, concert going, chick flick watching, karaoke singing fools.

and... WE ARE WEDDING PLANNERS!

Follow Your Wedding, Your Way on

cnd1
cnd2

28 Reviews for Your Wedding, Your Way

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

Cara with YWYW is the best. We worked with her for the month-of services. We had already planned most of the details by the time she got on board (or so we thought), but had some 'eleventh hour' vendor complications arise that she helped immensely on. Cara made sure everything was taken care of and did her best to make sure that we weren't stressed out. By the day of our wedding I wasn't even thinking about the details, which is so unlike me -- but all because I knew I was in good hands.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Jana · Married on 06/02/2018

Stefanie, Lindsay, and Jolene are amazing! Stefanie brought us the A-Team with the florist (providing us with unique ideas and fresh blooms), catering (mouth-watering BBQ and top-notch services for a great price), hair/makeup (I swear these artists could have been personal HMU to the stars!), invitations (she helped us with ordering and mailing out), the Officiant (who was humorous and incredibly down to earth), photographers (ours was hands down THE best - so personable and helpful throughout the wedding with her tips and tricks), and cake (soooooo good, not too rich, just right, and spot on set up and layout). Additionally, Stefanie went over initial details with us and brought up important items that we hadn't considered. The "Your Wedding Your Way" team were always in contact with us and with our vendors to make sure deadlines were met. Lindsay saved us money by having the Caterer handle the linen from premiere and spent time with us going over the final details to ensure all was in order. Jolene was amazing during the reception with her coordinating and prompts. She kept all running seamlessly and on time. Not to mention Jolene finding Beth's rings in the Bridal suite! Our family and friends can't stop talking about how wonderful the wedding was and how valuable the YWYW team and vendors were! We are so blessed to have found them and very fortunate that YWYW coordinated the wedding!
    Thank you to "Your Wedding Your Way", and all the vendors! You Rock!!! The Munoz/Delgado Family.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Stef and Lindsay were the best decision I made for my wedding. Their spreadsheets of every last detail made me drool during our consultation and they were always available to jump in and calm my wedding nerves. My first venue closed and Stef calmly walked me through all my options and even took the initiative to help me get my deposit back when we changed venues. It was so great to show up on the day of my wedding and not have to worry about a damn thing. All the decor was put out and people were all in the right spaces at the right times. There was a snafu with the catering where I was given food I was allergic to and Lindsay checked in to see what changes needed to be made to our timeline and what that meant for the rest of the evening. I would definitely recommend booking the late leave package because all our stuff magically (aka Lindsay) ended up in our car and we just got to drive off into the night. When I said we were working with YWYW, every single one of my vendors breathed a sigh of relief and said "You're in good hands." These ladies know their stuff and are a huge part of what made my wedding so amazing.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Your Wedding, Your Way FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Your Wedding, Your Way 1
    Looking for a last-minute day-of coordinator?
    Book Day-Of Coordination for any open date within 30 days and receive $100 off!

• Bend The Light Photography
    Bend The Light Photography Wedding Photographers

We first had the opportunity to work with Stefanie from Your Wedding, Your Way back in 2007. At the time, I was planning my own wedding. As soon as I met Stefanie, I knew I (1) wanted to work with her again and (2) wanted her to be MY wedding coordinator! I'd never worked with another coordinator who was so "on top" of things, easy to work with, and fun! I hired her to be my coordinator and the rest is history. :-) The name "Your Wedding, Your Way" couldn't be more perfect... Stefanie and her team listen to your ideas and work to be sure that your wedding is all that YOU imagined it to be. She isn't pushy and she doesn't force her own opinions and ideas into your planning - and that's a rare quality to find in a planner! I honestly can't say enough good things about Your Wedding Your Way. As a wedding photographer, I've worked with tons of planners and Stefanie is THE BEST!

• Eden's Echo Floral Design
    Eden's Echo Floral Design Wedding Florists

I love working with Stefanie and Your Wedding, Your Way. Her personality is just a big ball of sunshine, which is so important when having to work with tons of different vendors. But she's also extremely organized, professional, and pays attention to the little details-which is definitely what you want in a wedding planner!

• 12233 Ranch Rd 620 N, #114 Austin, 78750 See on map