12233 Ranch Rd 620 N #114, Austin, TX 78750 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Your Wedding, Your Way

If you're looking for a planner who will serve you cupcakes and champagne at every meeting, then we're sorry to report that you've found the wrong company. If you're looking for a high-end wedding boutique with high-end coordinators with extremely high fees, then you've come to the wrong place.

BUT...

If you're looking for an experienced team of easy going, fun loving people to quickly become your best friend during your wedding planning process, then you've found the right girls! Just ask our previous clients! Many of them are still friends!

BUT... Who are we?

We are fun, passionate, enthusiastic, admittedly geeky, boy band loving, food craving, margarita tasting, concert going, chick flick watching, karaoke singing fools.

and... WE ARE WEDDING PLANNERS!

Follow Your Wedding, Your Way on

Your Wedding, Your Way 1
  • Patrick

Patrick Jupe · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome wedding coordinator!

Stefanie and her team absolutely crushed it at our wedding! We hired Your Wedding, Your Way for their 'month of coordination' services. They did a great job reviewing all of our contracts, making sure we had taken care of all the details, building a diagram and timeline for the day of, saving us a bit of money by finding some mistakes, and coordinating the day of flawlessly. Honestly, everything went so well that my other friends who had just been married were saying 'man I wish I had hired your wedding planner'. The team also dealt with last minute emergencies like running out of an ingredient for our signature drink, and went to go get more during a slow point in the night. In addition, these guys are a great value! Significantly less expensive than competitors offering the same month of services. Don't think about it--just book these guys!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Kylene

Kylene · Married on 11/02/2018

Just the best!

Stefanie is just the best! She was really helpful in so many ways, and I knew I could rely on her for everything. I do event management for a living, and I knew I needed someone I could really trust so that I could let go and really enjoy the whole process. Stef lived up to every expectation! The whole process was easy and transparent, and I could be as involved as I wanted. The day of the wedding everything was perfect, and even if something did come up I definitely didn’t even know! She helped with all the big stuff, but even little things too that really made a difference in the end. It’s been a year now since the wedding and I still miss her and remember fondly what a great job she did.

Your Wedding, Your Way 2
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

Cara with YWYW is the best. We worked with her for the month-of services. We had already planned most of the details by the time she got on board (or so we thought), but had some 'eleventh hour' vendor complications arise that she helped immensely on. Cara made sure everything was taken care of and did her best to make sure that we weren't stressed out. By the day of our wedding I wasn't even thinking about the details, which is so unlike me -- but all because I knew I was in good hands.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Your Wedding, Your Way FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Your Wedding, Your Way 1
    Looking for a last-minute day-of coordinator?
    Book Day-Of Coordination for any open date within 30 days and receive $100 off!

• Bend The Light Photography
    Bend The Light Photography Wedding Photographers

We first had the opportunity to work with Stefanie from Your Wedding, Your Way back in 2007. At the time, I was planning my own wedding. As soon as I met Stefanie, I knew I (1) wanted to work with her again and (2) wanted her to be MY wedding coordinator! I'd never worked with another coordinator who was so "on top" of things, easy to work with, and fun! I hired her to be my coordinator and the rest is history. :-) The name "Your Wedding, Your Way" couldn't be more perfect... Stefanie and her team listen to your ideas and work to be sure that your wedding is all that YOU imagined it to be. She isn't pushy and she doesn't force her own opinions and ideas into your planning - and that's a rare quality to find in a planner! I honestly can't say enough good things about Your Wedding Your Way. As a wedding photographer, I've worked with tons of planners and Stefanie is THE BEST!

• Eden's Echo Floral Design
    Eden's Echo Floral Design Wedding Florists

I love working with Stefanie and Your Wedding, Your Way. Her personality is just a big ball of sunshine, which is so important when having to work with tons of different vendors. But she's also extremely organized, professional, and pays attention to the little details-which is definitely what you want in a wedding planner!

• 12233 Ranch Rd 620 N, #114 Austin, 78750 See on map