Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Your Wedding, Your Way

Austin's Premier Wedding Planning Service

If you’re looking for a planner who will serve you cupcakes and champagne at every meeting, then we’re sorry to report that you’ve found the wrong company. If you’re looking for a high-end wedding boutique with high-end coordinators with extremely high fees, then you’ve come to the wrong place.

If you’re looking for an experienced team of easy going, fun loving people to quickly become your best friend during your wedding planning process, then you’ve found the right girls! Just ask our previous clients! Many of them are still friends!

BUT... Who are we?

We are fun, passionate, enthusiastic, admittedly geeky, boy band loving, food craving, margarita tasting, concert going, chick flick watching, karaoke singing fools.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (1)
Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Civil (1)

YWYW made my wedding day PERFECT. I contacted YWYW one month out from my wedding. Up until that point I was under the impression I had all of my vendors under control. At the one month point I finally started to consider the size of the task at hand. The challenges of putting the event together became too much to handle and I consider it a literal #blessing that I found YWYW. We had a long Hangout meeting (we were planning our Austin wedding from DFW) that covered LITERALLY every aspect of the wedding, from the lineup of our wedding party to the exit. YWYW got in touch with all of my vendors and made sure they all knew the schedule of events. The day of, I showed up and almost started to cry - everything was coming together perfectly. Cara was helping out the day of and it sincerely felt we'd known each other for years. I trusted her instantly and thanks to the previous Hangout meeting, she knew exactly what to do. It was easy to see this was not her first rodeo. I felt like everything during the ceremony and reception was completely under control. My wedding was unbelievably flawless and I have YWYW to thank in large part. For brides who are on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, my advice is DO IT. Of all the things you pay for with a wedding, my money was best spent at YWYW - no questions asked.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals

Stefanie was great to work with. She is very organized and friendly. When I signed a contract with Stefanie for month of wedding planning services she let me know that she may not be at my wedding, that it could be another YWYW coordinator so I knew to expect that. After meeting with her and one of her associates by Google Hangout and then working with Stefanie exclusively leading up to the wedding I was a little surprised to receive an email 4 days before the wedding that a person who I had never met was going to be running my wedding. I was even more surprised to arrive to the venue and meet that person and find out that she owns her own coordinating business and was contracted out by YWYW. I was never told that my wedding was being contracted out. Because we never spoke with the coordinator that was present there were some details that were not correct but my mom was able to correct them. That being said the coordinator that was there the day of did a great job and I was very happy with her, I just would have loved to meet her before my wedding day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 5/27/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We are so glad we chose Your Wedding Your Way to help us with our wedding! We had Stefanie as our day-of coordinator and she was helpful every step of the way in helping answer our questions and giving us advice. Her experience and knowledge of the wedding industry, as well as our vendors, saved us a lot of stress, time, and money. There were several occasions when she stepped in to help us figure out a very confusing logistical or contractual issue with a vendor that we did not know how to handle well on our own. On the day of the wedding, she and her team helped everything run smoothly, and I couldn't be more grateful. Definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals, Religious

Your Wedding, Your Way FAQ

220x220 sq 1285696270060 yvettejump
220x220 sq 1285696270389 michaelcake

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1285695767060 cnd4

Looking for a last-minute day-of coordinator?

Redeem In-Store
Book Day-Of Coordination for any open date within 30 days and receive $100 off!

We first had the opportunity to work with Stefanie from Your Wedding, Your Way back in 2007. At the time, I was planning my own wedding. As soon as I met Stefanie, I knew I (1) wanted to work with her again and (2) wanted her to be MY wedding coordinator! I'd never worked with another coordinator who was so "on top" of things, easy to work with, and fun! I hired her to be my coordinator and the rest is history. :-) The name "Your Wedding, Your Way" couldn't be more perfect... Stefanie and her team listen to your ideas and work to be sure that your wedding is all that YOU imagined it to be. She isn't pushy and she doesn't force her own opinions and ideas into your planning - and that's a rare quality to find in a planner! I honestly can't say enough good things about Your Wedding Your Way. As a wedding photographer, I've worked with tons of planners and Stefanie is THE BEST!

I love working with Stefanie and Your Wedding, Your Way. Her personality is just a big ball of sunshine, which is so important when having to work with tons of different vendors. But she's also extremely organized, professional, and pays attention to the little details-which is definitely what you want in a wedding planner!

12233 Ranch Rd 620 N , #114, Austin, TX 78750   See On Map