Your Wedding, Your Way Reviews

29 Reviews for Your Wedding, Your Way

• Patrick

Patrick Jupe · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome wedding coordinator!

Stefanie and her team absolutely crushed it at our wedding! We hired Your Wedding, Your Way for their 'month of coordination' services. They did a great job reviewing all of our contracts, making sure we had taken care of all the details, building a diagram and timeline for the day of, saving us a bit of money by finding some mistakes, and coordinating the day of flawlessly. Honestly, everything went so well that my other friends who had just been married were saying 'man I wish I had hired your wedding planner'. The team also dealt with last minute emergencies like running out of an ingredient for our signature drink, and went to go get more during a slow point in the night. In addition, these guys are a great value! Significantly less expensive than competitors offering the same month of services. Don't think about it--just book these guys!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Molly · Married on 09/29/2018

Cara with YWYW is the best. We worked with her for the month-of services. We had already planned most of the details by the time she got on board (or so we thought), but had some 'eleventh hour' vendor complications arise that she helped immensely on. Cara made sure everything was taken care of and did her best to make sure that we weren't stressed out. By the day of our wedding I wasn't even thinking about the details, which is so unlike me -- but all because I knew I was in good hands.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Jana · Married on 06/02/2018

Stefanie, Lindsay, and Jolene are amazing! Stefanie brought us the A-Team with the florist (providing us with unique ideas and fresh blooms), catering (mouth-watering BBQ and top-notch services for a great price), hair/makeup (I swear these artists could have been personal HMU to the stars!), invitations (she helped us with ordering and mailing out), the Officiant (who was humorous and incredibly down to earth), photographers (ours was hands down THE best - so personable and helpful throughout the wedding with her tips and tricks), and cake (soooooo good, not too rich, just right, and spot on set up and layout). Additionally, Stefanie went over initial details with us and brought up important items that we hadn't considered. The "Your Wedding Your Way" team were always in contact with us and with our vendors to make sure deadlines were met. Lindsay saved us money by having the Caterer handle the linen from premiere and spent time with us going over the final details to ensure all was in order. Jolene was amazing during the reception with her coordinating and prompts. She kept all running seamlessly and on time. Not to mention Jolene finding Beth's rings in the Bridal suite! Our family and friends can't stop talking about how wonderful the wedding was and how valuable the YWYW team and vendors were! We are so blessed to have found them and very fortunate that YWYW coordinated the wedding!
    Thank you to "Your Wedding Your Way", and all the vendors! You Rock!!! The Munoz/Delgado Family.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

Stef and Lindsay were the best decision I made for my wedding. Their spreadsheets of every last detail made me drool during our consultation and they were always available to jump in and calm my wedding nerves. My first venue closed and Stef calmly walked me through all my options and even took the initiative to help me get my deposit back when we changed venues. It was so great to show up on the day of my wedding and not have to worry about a damn thing. All the decor was put out and people were all in the right spaces at the right times. There was a snafu with the catering where I was given food I was allergic to and Lindsay checked in to see what changes needed to be made to our timeline and what that meant for the rest of the evening. I would definitely recommend booking the late leave package because all our stuff magically (aka Lindsay) ended up in our car and we just got to drive off into the night. When I said we were working with YWYW, every single one of my vendors breathed a sigh of relief and said "You're in good hands." These ladies know their stuff and are a huge part of what made my wedding so amazing.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/03/2018

Thanks to Lindsay my special day was just that, special. She made my vision become a reality, and it’s a day I will remember forever.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

YWYW made my wedding day PERFECT. I contacted YWYW one month out from my wedding. Up until that point I was under the impression I had all of my vendors under control. At the one month point I finally started to consider the size of the task at hand. The challenges of putting the event together became too much to handle and I consider it a literal #blessing that I found YWYW. We had a long Hangout meeting (we were planning our Austin wedding from DFW) that covered LITERALLY every aspect of the wedding, from the lineup of our wedding party to the exit. YWYW got in touch with all of my vendors and made sure they all knew the schedule of events. The day of, I showed up and almost started to cry - everything was coming together perfectly. Cara was helping out the day of and it sincerely felt we'd known each other for years. I trusted her instantly and thanks to the previous Hangout meeting, she knew exactly what to do. It was easy to see this was not her first rodeo. I felt like everything during the ceremony and reception was completely under control. My wedding was unbelievably flawless and I have YWYW to thank in large part. For brides who are on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, my advice is DO IT. Of all the things you pay for with a wedding, my money was best spent at YWYW - no questions asked.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Sara · Married on 04/23/2017

We are so glad we chose Your Wedding Your Way to help us with our wedding! We had Stefanie as our day-of coordinator and she was helpful every step of the way in helping answer our questions and giving us advice. Her experience and knowledge of the wedding industry, as well as our vendors, saved us a lot of stress, time, and money. There were several occasions when she stepped in to help us figure out a very confusing logistical or contractual issue with a vendor that we did not know how to handle well on our own. On the day of the wedding, she and her team helped everything run smoothly, and I couldn't be more grateful. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Lucy · Married on 10/01/2016

I would not have had the wedding of my dreams if it wasn't for Stefanie and the amazing gals at Your Wedding, Your Way. Seriously?! I felt like I struck wedding planner gold when I first met them! They are so easy to work with and are so well connected that I honestly had the BEST vendors because of them. ALL OF THEM. Whenever I would mention that I was working with Stef, every single one of them had nothing but the nicest things to say about her! That's incredible. I honestly love these girls so much. They knew what I wanted and they worked with me and my budget to ensure that my wedding was exactly what I wanted. Everything (and I mean everything) ran soo smoothly and they had everything planned out to the smallest detail. I had wedding guests already asking me for her contact info and they aren't even engaged or dating yet!

YWYW is worth every penny and they will save you so much money in the end. Call them ASAP and book them. Seriously..... do it.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Lindsey · Married on 09/19/2015

YWYW was fantastic. They helped us plan and execute our perfect wedding!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Holly · Married on 05/09/2015

We loved working with YWYW for our wedding! Their team was so fun to work with and very professional. I planned my entire wedding, and needed someone to pick up where I left off a month before the wedding so I could relax, and they were so ON IT! They made us feel so comfy on our big day, and did an awesome job!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Debbie · Married on 02/14/2015

I hired YWYW as my day-of wedding coordinator and it worked out very well. Stefanie Yandell was extremely organized, sweet, fun, and knowledgeable. The "day-of" package is actually chock full of helpfulness the whole last month before the wedding and I felt like it was money well-spent.

Any small hiccups were handled effortlessly and with great professionalism. The whole staff is top-notch.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Hollie · Married on 12/13/2014

YWYW was SO SO helpful in getting me ready for my big day! From big ticket items down to the smallest detail, Cara made sure we were prepared and our day went off without a hitch! She went above and beyond to answer all of my questions and help me find the best vendors to fit our budget. I couldn't have asked for more professional and friendly service. YWYW is also very affordable and for the kind of service you can expect to receive, you won't find a better deal!

Sent on 03/16/2015
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/13/2014

OUR WEDDING WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT STEFANIE!!! I had no idea what went into wedding coordination until this year, and I'm telling you- this is the best thing we could have ever spent our money on. Stefanie and Cara are the BEST. 5 star service, lovable, responsive, professional, confident, experienced and overall amazing. There is no crisis they can't handle, and most importantly, Stefanie helped us finalize a lot of details that we weren't sure about. She gave thoughtful suggestions without any pressure. Stefanie is all about making your wedding the BEST DAY EVER.

I was so stressed out coming into the last months before our wedding. Our services started 30 days out, and Stefanie literally swooped in and took all my stress off my plate. She has every single detail written out to make sure your vision is executed perfectly. There is a diagram created for the floor plan, the table setting, the seating arrangements- you name it. She handled all of my vendors and finalized every detail with them (details like when they will arrive and leave & how much I owed them etc), and SHE EVEN PICKED UP MY MACARON WEDDING FAVORS!!! This is the white glove service I'm talking about here. She's like a fairy god mother!

During the weekend of the wedding, Cara stepped in to handle the ceremony rehearsal and she was fantastic!!! She took charge of a large room of people and got us all informed in less than 45 min. I felt 100% at ease. There was some confusion as to who should sit where since the room was tight, and she handled it so calmly and smoothly. She asked me a few questions and that was it- she had it handled!

The day of the wedding was a dream. Every single detail was perfectly executed. Stefanie is just this beam of sunshine and organization. She has every diagram and spreadsheet on hand to help guide guests

Sent on 10/08/2014

Kathy · Married on 07/19/2014

Cara was wonderful. Can't say enough good things about her. She always answered our emails promptly. She's very knowledgeable and so pleasant. She took over working with our vendors which saved us time and headaches. We loved working with her the last month and day of my daughter's wedding. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Lisette · Married on 06/21/2014

Before our wedding, my husband and I were about as green as one can be for wedding planning. To complicate matters worse, I was also finishing up graduate school in another state. After reading multiple reviews online, I decided to contact YWYW for some assistance.

We booked their services for the month of our wedding and could not be happier with our decision. We were able to handle most of the coordinating but it seemed that YWYW was able to take over right when it got really hectic for us. Stefanie was instrumental in helping us with finishing details, timeline and saving us money in some last-minute services as well. She was able to find a photobooth vendor about a day before our wedding for about half of the price that we would've paid normally! This service ended up being a favorite by our wedding guests. (I highly recommend booking a photobooth vendor since it helps keeps your non-dancing guests entertained.)

Please be assured that you cannot go wrong with with the services from YWYW, we had a seamless wedding. All of our guests were very comfortable, Stefanie did an incredible job with coordinating our wedding and organizing our vendors and guests.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Mason · Married on 04/19/2014

After the wedding my daughter said, "Dad, if I had an extra million dollars I would not change a thing. The wedding was perfect and exceeded my expectations and dreams." Cara Overhoff of Your Wedding Your Way made it all happen! Cara and her company are world class, fun, and great to work with!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Tressa · Married on 03/28/2014

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Stefanie and Cara with Your Wedding, Your Way. We booked day-of coordination with them about 6 months in advance, and in my original meeting with Stefanie she was very helpful and gave lots of ideas and suggestions we ended up using.

About a month before the wedding, Stefanie let us know that due to an emergency situation, Cara would be taking over as our coordinator. The transition went very smoothly and Cara never skipped a beat in taking over and easing our concerns.

My husband and I had made a couple of rookie planning mistakes throughout the process, so Cara had her hands full trying to take care of all the typical month-of wedding details in addition to trying to help us remedy our mistakes. She was an absolute lifesaver! She basically took over all communication for me with vendors and made herself available to us what felt like 24/7.

Everything on our wedding day went exactly as Cara and I had discussed. My husband and I absolutely cannot imagine what we would have done without her! Even after the wedding, when we were in a bit of a tiff with a different vendor, Cara and Stefanie both went to bat for my husband and I to make sure our voices were heard and that we were satisfied.

Using Your Wedding, Your Way was absolutely the best investment we made for our wedding!

Sent on 05/05/2014
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 02/07/2014

Cara at Your Wedding, Your Way is seriously the best of the best. We were in contact throughout my planning process, but there are no words for how flawless the wedding day was. Cara made suggestions when I literally had no opinion about things, but most importantly she made it possible for all of our parents to sit back and relax. She made sure all of our vendors knew where to be at what time, and even spent the ceremony cutting price tags off of wicker balls that I purchased because I totally missed that they were even on there (sorry again, friend). When my husband and I met our parents for breakfast the day after the wedding, both of our moms kept saying how glad they were Cara was there, and they were so glad I went with YWYW as my coordinator. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I didn't know about it, and that's exactly how it should be! No time for that. I would recommend Cara and YWYW to any bride who just wants to enjoy their big day. Your mom will thank you for it!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Chandy · Married on 01/18/2014

I planned most of my wedding by myself, but as the day approached I started to panic over all of the details and loose ends. After reading their glowing reviews, I contacted Your Wedding, Your Way and I am so glad I did! Cara and her assistant were there 'day of' to help make sure my day was flawless. We had a month of contact before the big day and when the day arrived, I knew I could count on Cara to make sure it was perfect - and it was. She knows the in and outs of weddings and vendors, she's fun to be around and she makes sure you have the best day of your life. She also responded within the hour - if not less - to all of my emails. Your Wedding, Your Way is amazing.

Sent on 01/25/2014
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 04/06/2013

Cara was amazing! She made the whole thing easy and stress free! She's a sweetheart, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Nubia · Married on 03/19/2013

I hired Stefanie from Your Wedding, Your Way for our wedding 10/12/13 for the month of coordination and so glad I did! Stefanie finished up loose ends with the vendors and on the wedding day did an amazing job coordinating all the vendors. I felt confidant that all the hard work we put into the wedding would be executed well by Stefanie. I am so glad we ended getting a coordinator because a wedding is a huge production and you need someone like Your Wedding, Your Way to help keep you sane and enjoy your wedding. I highly recommend them and can't thank them enough! Thank you! Robert and Nubia Lemons

Sent on 10/18/2013

Cara at Your Wedding Your Way was an invaluable help to making our wedding day run smoothly. We contacted her about 45 days before our wedding and she hit the ground running after an hour-long meeting where we discussed everything we had planned or left unplanned. Being spreadsheet nerds, we worked very well with her using Google Docs. Cara also quickly familiarized herself with all our vendors and helped us nail down the last few details we had on our to-do list like getting insurance, planning florals, planning the alcohol order, and hiring hair & make-up. She ran our rehearsal efficiently and kept our wedding day running like clockwork, being very available for calls & texts for the whole weekend. I can't imagine how we could have done it without having her, including the packing up and venue walkthrough at the end of the night. We are so glad we hired her for the 'Loose Ends - Late Leave' package.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2012

We hired Stefanie and her assistant to coordinate our ceremony - from the rehearsal to set-up to the actual "I do"s - and couldn't be happier with our decision. From our very first meeting, we knew that Stefanie would bring the combination of warmth, professionalism and expertise that we needed to our day. We knew we were in excellent hands, so we could stay focused on our vows rather than making sure our flower girl made it down the aisle! Stefanie and her assistant even went above and beyond by helping with decor and assisting with a false eyelash "emergency." :) Your Wedding, Your Way is fabulous!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Laura · Married on 11/05/2011

We can not say enough wonderful things about Stefanie at Your Wedding, Your Way - her hard work made our wedding completely stress free. Everything ran so smooth and I was able to enjoy every minute of my wedding because of their service.

Sent on 11/22/2011

Julia · Married on 11/27/2010

From the first time I spoke with Stefanie, I knew I was in good hands. She was sweet, honest, organized and well-spoken. I had just moved to Pennsylvania and was trying to plan my wedding, in Texas, from many miles away. Needless to say, I needed someone to be my eyes and ears on the ground, especially right before the wedding, and Stefanie was more. She was my eyes, my ears, my sounding board and my honest friend as I worked through the final details of one of the biggest days of my life.

If Stefanie had just run the rehearsal and ran the events on the day of the wedding, I would have been completely satisfied, BUT Stefanie went above and beyond. She not only ran a flawless rehearsal with my crazy family (they are a handful), but she confirmed all of my vendors, organized a detailed day of timeline, talked me off a mild cliff about my hair style, ran through the site and came up with a fantastic idea of how to organize the reception site, placed all of the items in the15 large boxes filled with décor items, napkins and favors, wrangled my family on the day of for line ups, announcements, etc and made me feel incredibly calm, and stress-free on my big day.

If you need someone to be calm, cool, collected, fun, fantastic, fabulous, prepared, extraordinary and every adjective that means amazing, Stefanie and Your Wedding Your Way is what you need!

Sent on 12/20/2010