Austin, TX 78712 Map · Phone number

About Your Dream Weddings and Events

We have a new name but the same great service!

At Hamilton Grace Events, our job is to ensure your wedding day is the best day ever. We pride ourselves on our attentiveness to our clients' needs and our ability to be able transfer your vision for your wedding into a beautiful reality.

We offer Full Service Wedding Planning and Coordination for couples who would like a planner to handle all of the details. With our full service package consider us your personal wedding planning concierge.

We also provide Partial Planning and Coordination for the couple prefer to share the planning process. HGE will manage three major vendors of your choice to lessen your stress and shorten your to-do list.

Month-Of Coordination is available for couples who have completed all of their wedding plans themselves and would prefer a coordinator to act as a liaison between themselves and the vendors starting at the 30-day mark. Your vendors are booked, and your ceremony and reception designs are finalized. You can hand everything over to HGE and we will execute your vision and make sure your big day goes as planned.

Our services are designed to help make your wedding run effortlessly and smoothly while utilizing your unique style and vision conveyed in our collaborative creative meetings. Let the celebration begin!

(formerly Your Dream Weddings and Events)

Follow Your Dream Weddings and Events on

1 User photo

Your Dream Weddings and Events 1
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing group for perfect wedding day!

My husband and I were very impressed with Lisa, Caesar, and Sergio. They listened to everything we wanted and gave us exactly that. They helped us every step of the way and were so easy to get along with. We will recommend them to any and everybody!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Gabriela · Married on 07/21/2018

Thanks for the beautiful and delicious cake! All my guests loved the different flavors. I heard one of my guests had FOUR slices! Wish I had time to try the both flavors, but for sure, the chocolate is delightful! We loved the way the cake turned out. It matched my dress perfectly!
    Thanks again! You helped make our wedding PERFECT!

Your Dream Weddings and Events 2
    Sent on 08/11/2018

Emma · Married on 10/15/2016

As a wedding photography, Keshia was the most hands-on, present, and polite coordinators I have had the pleasure of working with. She emailed me several times prior to the event to make sure all our bases were covered and kept me in the loop well. Then on the day of the event she was hustling to make sure everything went off without a hitch and was highly responsive and flexible to minor changes as needed. I was very impressed! She also followed up with me after the event to network and ensure the photo delivery went smoothly. Strong networking skills are key to getting everything arranged before the wedding, and I can tell she is not only passionate about her business, but has the skills to pull everything together. I complimented the bride on her choice of coordinator, and she gushed about her as well!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Your Dream Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2400
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• FG Filmhouse
    FG Filmhouse Wedding Videographers

Lakeshia is awesome to work with!! Her customer hired us to film their wedding downtown at the W and Lakeshia was on top of everything. She even met with us before the wedding to make sure we were prepared for the shoot and make sure any of our needs were met to make it successful. The whole wedding was very organized and she gave us a heads up on anything the customer wanted filmed, which was a huge help. Hire her ASAP!!

• Reverend Nicole
    Reverend Nicole Wedding Officiants

Wonderful to work with!!!

• Austin, 78712 See on map
    512-693-4004 (Phone number)
    Monday By Appointment Only Tuesday 10AM–5PM Wednesday 10AM–5PM Thursday 10AM–5PM Friday Closed Saturday Closed Sunday Closed