Top Choice DJ Service

216 Myrtle Street West Suite 2262, Stillwater, MN 55082 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Top Choice DJ Service

Get unlimited Social Hour, Dinner & Dance music for $1195!

That includes everything you need for your reception…DJ/Host, Powerful Speakers, Microphone for Toasts & Speeches, Dance Floor Lighting and Unlimited Song Requests!

You also get your own personal custom online Top Choice Planner where you can listen to and choose any songs that you want to hear and add them to your playlist with just the click of a button! We always take requests unless directed otherwise and we have back up equipment and back up DJ’s too!

...and we can handle any Ceremony music needs that you have.

We use our 20+ years of knowledge and experience to make your wedding day FUN FUN FUN, stress-free, and unforgettable!

Please check our availability at TopChoiceSound.com

- Dan Riggs & Kelly Jordan

Slow Dancing

45 Reviews for Top Choice DJ Service

Ali Gargaro · Married on 10/20/2018

Dj kelly is amazing!

We had the pleasure of having Kelly DJ our wedding- he was nothing short of fabulous! He was so professional and fun throughout the entire night! I was not very prepared and Kelly made me so calm and just said he would handle it, and he handled it amazingly! He did my ceremony music at an offsite location and our reception. He kept everyone dancing and the party going- I believe we had 2 "last songs" because the demand was so high. I have nothing but great things to say about Kelly! I will be using him in the future for any other DJ needs and will be telling all my "to be married" friends to hire him!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Top Choice DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much! I took some chances with the music that night because I knew the crowd was so fun they were going to love it. I LOVE weddings like yours. And that Lakeside venue was absolutely beautiful. Awesome night all around. Thank you so much. - Kelly

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Choice

We are sooo happy we chose to go with Kelly from Top Choice Sound. The first impression we got from him was what truly sold us. We had no expectations of finding a Dj at the wedding fair, but then we met Kelly. My biggest concern about picking a DJ was sound quality and the ability to do our ceremony if we didnt have power. Kelly was the only DJ that day that had a solid response. I am a teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing and work with sound equipment all the time. I wanted to make sure all of our guests would be able to hear the ceremony which is not always the case with outdoor ceremonies. The day of the wedding the sound was perfect. The clarity and volume was appropriate and everything ran smoothly. Leading up to the wedding my fiance and I had a lengthy phone conversation with Kelly talking about timeline, music choices etc. He was 100% on the same page with us. The ceremony music was perfect. The day of, I barely had to talk with him which was good because I was off taking pictures. He faded songs out and new songs in so smoothly. Everyone gave us so many compliments on our ceremony music. Then the reception started. He played music during social hour, did our grand entrance and announcements. Everything came together nicely. When the dance started the music was perfect. He played songs that kept people on the dance floor and the transitions were smooth that there was no stop in music between songs. If a song came on that killed the dance floor he quickly mixed in a new song that brought people back out. Couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. So many compliments and lots of happy dancers. I think honestly though.. the fact that he made everything so stress free was the greatest part. His experience with music and customer service really shined. Thanks Kelly for such a wonderful time!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Top Choice DJ Service's reply:

This makes me so happy to read. I really enjoyed that day as well. It is so nice to be there on your wedding day with couples like you and Tyler. I wish you all the best. And again, CONGRATULATIONS!

Top Choice DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Your Dream Weddings and Events
    Your Dream Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Jorge with Top Choice DJ Service was a pleasure to work with. He was attentive to the bride and grooms needs while allowing, me the coordinator to do my job as well. We worked as team to make the wedding and ceremony go off without a hitch. He played a variety of music at the clients request. The guests, bride and groom and I were pleased with his professionalism and I always recommend his services to my clients.

• 216 Myrtle Street West Suite 2262, Suite 2262 Stillwater, MN, 55082 See on map
    651-504-0234 (Phone number)