Austin Wedding Helpers

Austin, TX View map

$750 Most Popular Price

Austin Wedding Helpers is a wedding day concierge team that is based out of Austin, Texas. This multi-service business listens to couples’ needs and lends a helping hand so that their wonderful ideas are executed to perfection.

Austin Wedding Helpers offers coordination packages that range from day-of and partial planning to full service management. Their top-notch staff will assist you throughout the entire planning process and will create a wedding that reflects the beauty and intimacy of your love for each other. They also offer DJ services and staffing options so that you don’t have to book outside vendors all on your own. These are the services they provide in their packages:

• Exclusive DJ service for five hours
  • One hour in-person consultation with DJ
  • Online submission of musical preferences
  • Uplighting and dance floor lights
  • Food service
  • Day-of coordination
  • Preferred vendor list
  • Vendor management and coordination
  • Set up and break down

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$750

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Consultation
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

4.7
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 10/24/2020

Great Experience!

Chris and Dylan were great to work with! They did a wonderful job! They played exactly what we wanted and our guests were dancing all night long! I can’t complement them enough on the excellent job they did.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding Planner

I used Amanda for my wedding planner and she was incredible! I used her full service option which I definitely recommend. She was always professional, quick to respond, had the best tips (even on the day of), and helped keep me relaxed. My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her!
  • Ann
    Ann S. Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding DJ's

Dylan worked within my budget and provided everything I wanted for DJ service. They listened and answered all my questions and went above and beyond with all my accommodations.

Deals

Austin Wedding Helpers 1
Offer
Save $200 when you book Coordination Services within the next 5 months! The date of service must be within 5 months of the date booked. Printed coupon isn't necessary, just let us know you would like to use this promotion!

Giardino Bertucci Giardino Bertucci Barn & Farm Weddings

Oh my goodness the folks at Austin Wedding Helpers will make your day. Whatever you need they are there for you to assist you in having a trouble free day enjoyed by all. We love having them at our venue because they make things run so smoothly!

Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Thistlewood Manor & Gardens Mansion Weddings

We love these guys - very personable. They give great service - above and beyond!

Hamilton Grace Events Hamilton Grace Events Wedding Planners

Austin Wedding Helpers are a great company. A bridal client hired them for a wedding I coordinated at Texas Old Town in Kyle and Emily and another young lady from AWH were awesome. They were very professional, nice, and very helpful to me and my assistant. I was able to do my job as the coordinator knowing that they were there to clean up and clear tables, handle the food, and pretty much do whatever else the bride needed done that night. I was so thrilled to know that a company like this is out there to help brides, and even coordinators with those day of needs. I am hoping to work with them again in the future, and may hire them to help me with some of my events. Thanks for doing a great job AWH!

Austin, TX, 73301
Location of (Austin Wedding Helpers)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding