Austin Wedding Helpers Reviews

4.7

• Rachael
    Rachael Married on 10/24/2020

Great Experience!

Chris and Dylan were great to work with! They did a wonderful job! They played exactly what we wanted and our guests were dancing all night long! I can’t complement them enough on the excellent job they did.
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding Planner

I used Amanda for my wedding planner and she was incredible! I used her full service option which I definitely recommend. She was always professional, quick to respond, had the best tips (even on the day of), and helped keep me relaxed. My wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her!
  • Ann
    Ann S. Married on 09/21/2019

Outstanding DJ's

Dylan worked within my budget and provided everything I wanted for DJ service. They listened and answered all my questions and went above and beyond with all my accommodations.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing team

We absolutely were so impressed with Austin Wedding Helpers. They had competitive rates, amazing customer service and were totally available to help with questions and provide guidance. Dylan did a fantastic job as DJ and played all the music we asked him to. He even handled last minute technical troubles without us ever even knowing. We originally hadn't planned to hire a day of coordinator, but Amanda was beyond critical to the success of the whole event. She was so nice, friendly and handled everything like a boss. We appreciated her and Chelsea, her assistant who also came out the day of to help get everything done.

The servers/helpers were very friendly and on top of every little thing. We could recommend Austin Wedding Helpers more!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 01/05/2019

We had a blast

Dylan and Chris prompted us to pick out songs for events like the first dance and ceremony, then we let them work their magic and keep the party going all night! Our guests loved the music and had a great time!

Austin Wedding Helpers's reply:

Thank you so much Erin!! It was an honor and a pleasure being a part of you and Connor's beautiful wedding!
    -Dylan, Chris, and the AWH Team
    Robert Married on 06/02/2018
    Spectacular DJ and MC experience. They took careful time to find out EXACTLY the right songs and sequence. And because they are event experts they knew how to make the entire experience come off smoothly and with just the right energy. Amazing. Highly recommended.

Austin Wedding Helpers's reply:

Thanks so much, Robert! It was a pleasure working with you and Angy :)
    Alana Married on 10/21/2017
    We had one bartender for about 60 guests (beer and wine only), which is right at the recommended limit. They did a fantastic job and were even a good sport with my dad, who is very enthusiastic about wine and extremely picky about how it's served.
    Lauren Married on 03/04/2017
    Kyle and his team were great! I had nothing to worry about with Austin Wedding Helpers! Would recommend them to anyone looking for bartenders, for sure!

Austin Wedding Helpers's reply:

Thank you Lauren, we appreciate it!
    Nicole Married on 04/30/2016
    Austin Wedding Helpers truly made my wedding day so much less stressful! Our reception was at a restaurant downtown that was only licensed for beer and wine so I hired Austin Wedding Helpers to handle all of the liquor and mixed drinks. Emily was super helpful in getting everything booked and also working directly with the venue on all TABC requirements to make sure we were playing by all of the rules. On the day of the staff was super professional and interacted well with our guests. I will definitely be referring them to other friends!
    Clay Married on 01/10/2016
    These guys were the best! They were so helpful and met all of our needs and even bent over backwards (without charging extra) to make sure we were able to do everything we needed to. Would highly recommend them especially if you need to hire someone to help with bar, food service, etc. Super sweet people who do their job well and with a smile.
    Kacie Married on 06/05/2015
    I have been working with Austin Wedding Helpers for some time now - they're my go-to crew when I am in need of quality staffing. They're always on time and look professional - willing and able to help with any requests. I would recommend them to anyone seeking a helping hand at events!
    Cara Married on 11/23/2014
    Austin Wedding Helpers is as good as it gets! They are awesome and accommodating as well as super easy to work with. Their prices are fair and the services they provide are outstanding. As a wedding planner in Austin, we definitely need a lot of last-minute and sometimes obscure tasks. These guys are all over it! Chris, their owner, is a pleasure to work with and always super professional and friendly. Book them for your event..you won't be sorry!
    Debra Married on 11/05/2016
    Hiring Austin Wedding Helpers was some of the best money we spent for our wedding - they made the day so much smoother and easier! We were doing a fully DIY wedding (including making our own food), and we weren't going to have time to do set up ourselves. Kyle was super helpful over the phone and over email answering all my questions. David and Marc were our wedding helpers, and they were awesome - they got everything done quickly and efficiently, and even moved our ceremony outside at the last minute when it stopped raining. Definitely recommend them for any DIY couples!
    Meghan Married on 04/09/2016
    I am SO glad I decided to hire day-of coordination with Austin Wedding Helpers for my wedding day! I planned my Austin wedding from Houston so I took off the week before to make sure I had everything together. Emily and her team were very responsive to any questions I had and were a HUGE help when it came to all those things that usually get overlooked. She helped me put together a timeline, was the primary contact for any vendor questions the week of the wedding and took care of setting up all the decor. She also made sure everything flowed smoothly the day-of such as taking care of gifts, making sure all vendors stuck to the timeline, helping set up/take down and the list goes on!

I can't express how important it is to hire a company like Austin Wedding Helpers for your wedding day! Not only was I able to enjoy the best day of my life, but so were our parents and siblings (who usually get stuck taking care of all those things)!! I definitely recommend Austin Wedding Helpers!! :)
    Doris Married on 09/06/2014
    Working with Chris and his Austin Wedding Helpers was the best decision made for my daughter's DIY wedding at Mercury Hall. They were willing to do most anything I threw at them. They set up and knocked down tables/chairs, put up an outdoor setting that was even better than the picture I gave them to work from, made and hung decorations, and made suggestions that expedited things. Sometimes it was like they were reading my mind. We hired AWH for our bar as well, which also went off without a hitch. When a downpour cancelled the outdoor ceremony, AWH set up an inside aisle in a flash. I don't even know when they took down the soggy outside stuff. It was like they were in two places at one time. At the party's end, they helped us pack up, loaded all decor in our rental van, packed all gifts in my car, hauled out trash, etc. etc., and had us out by hall rental deadline. We honestly could not have pulled it off without them. Hire Austin Wedding Helpers for your event. Like me, you will be so glad you did.
  • Mayra
    Mayra Married on 11/27/2021

Ghosted Me! I had to hire someone else. Bride’s Beware

Don’t!!!! save yourself your hard earned money! I and my coordinator have emailed, called, text with NO response. So do not even waste your money with Dylan he will just ghost you & take your money.
    AWH how do you just steal from a bride planning her wedding, stop ignoring me and give me my money back.

I had to hire a second DJ. So shoutout to Infinity Sound Lab for saving the day. They worked on thanksgiving morning to make a playlist for my wedding on Saturday. So go check out Infinity Sound Lab, they will show up and create a vibe for you!!!