Your Big Day Planner

Greenville, SC View map
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

"Great weddings don't just happen---they're planned!"

We have EVERYTHING you need to plan your Big Day! Event planning, floral design services, decor and equipment rentals, even your Big Day DJ, up-lighting and photo booth products to help make wedding planning fast and easy.

Our fun personality and energy is infectious and brides really appreciate our ability to take their desires and dreams and make them a reality—regardless of the size of their budget.

Our creativity, organization and attention to the tiniest of details provide our brides with Peace-of-mind on their wedding day. We will provide every bride with the guidance, resources, and support necessary to guide them throughout the whole process of planning their Big Day.

So, whether you dream of a close to home event, or a destination wedding, we have just what you need to make your big day a magical experience!

• Deborah
    Deborah Married on 09/19/2020

Beautiful!

Our wedding flowers were magnificent! Sandra and her team did an amazing job at our wedding. Our guest were given some many complements about how beautiful our reception was. We use her flower, rental and planning services, one stop shop! You can’t ask for more!
    Charles S. Married on 10/19/2019

Essential Help with Sudden Weather Change

Our 90% outdoor wedding suddenly became a rainy, cold day and having the day-of coordination provided was essential in making the day still work. We had help changing almost every detail of the ceremony and reception by someone who obviously knew what they were doing. Would highly recommend!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 09/29/2018

Best Coordinator Ever!

Sandra Godfrey did an amazing job at coordinating my wedding. Whenever I would text or email her, she was always quick to respond. On my actual wedding day, I texted her at 6:30 am with some last minute items I wanted to add and she made it happen. She also has some very creative and helpful ideas to make the wedding perfect. Both my mom, sister and I truly enjoyed working with her and I HIGHLY recommend Sandra to anyone who is getting married!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Carolina Party Professionals Carolina Party Professionals Wedding DJs

Sandra at Family Affairs Event is someone with whom it is always a pleasure to work. Her care for the bride and groom and attention to detail always help every event flow smoothly. This helps create a stress-free day for the bride and groom!

232 Finley Hill Court Greenville, SC, 29601
Location of (Your Big Day Planner)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding