Interior Scapes

Oxnard, CA View map
4.6 out of 5 rating

Interior Scapes is a wedding planning business that is based in Thousand Oaks, California. This business is run by the creative and savvy Julie Jenkins. Julie has been coordinating events for two decades and counting. Her goal is always to take away stressful feelings during events, leaving clients feeling at ease throughout the entire process. She has worked with various high-profile clients and maintains an extensive portfolio of successful occasions.

Julie works one-on-one with clients to ensure that they receive the attention to detail they are looking for. Every package is customizable, meaning that they may be tailor-fit to the couple. To set customers’ nerves at ease, Julie offers meeting availability for those who request it. Services include line-items such as timeline creation, decor rentals, flowers, and more. For more information about specific services and packages, couples are invited to visit Julie’s business website.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$225

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.5 out of 5 rating

Sarah G. Married on 09/28/2019

Julie Was My Wedding Coordinator

Julie was the coordinator at my wedding. She is very passionate about what she does and clearly enjoys her job. She is extremely creative and came up with a lot of great ideas! She understands weddings and made my ceremony area look like a fairytale.
    Alisa B. Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing, sweet, talented!

Julie absolutely saved my wedding! A couple weeks before the wedding, I realized that I was way over my head with my flowers which I was planning on doing myself. I found Julie and hired her to do our table runners down 20 long tables. Due to our venue, she was only given a few hours to put everything together. She not only showed up early, but the tables arrived late so she had a very small window of time to set everything up. When I arrived, I was blown away by the work she did. She made everything look exactly like the pictures I showed her! We had so many compliments!

My mother in law later told me that she not only pulled that off, but she also helped out with other aspects of decorations and she made everything look beautiful.

On top of all this, she had the most positive attitude which goes a LONG way on your wedding day.

Thank you so much for helping our wedding dream come true!
    Tiffany Married on 09/01/2019

September Wedding

Now that the dust has settled, I can finally write my review for Julie!

We hired Julie for our 200 person wedding in DTLA. She was excellent!! I have no idea what I would've done without her! I originally booked Julie about 8 months before our wedding with the Bliss Package. Julie was so helpful throughout the planning process, she was always available for a call while I was brainstorming ideas. With a wedding this size, she had so many recommendations on how to handle everything. I thought I had an idea of how to handle a wedding that size..but believe me, it's a beast!!!

I was a total DIY bride and even did my own flowers! But with that said, I didn't have anyone that I could delegate to handle the setup at the venue. Julie was our hero! She set the entire venue up exactly the way I wanted! After setting up the venue, she ran the show for us! That honestly could've been a separate job on it's own. We had 12 people in our wedding party, plus us and our parents to round up.

I couldn't imagine doing my wedding over without Julie. She was excellent and I would absolutely recommend her to any future-brides/grooms!
  • illustration stars

Flying Flags RV Resort & Campground
4.7 out of 5 rating , 8 Reviews
· Hotel Weddings

2668 Van Gogh Drive Oxnard, CA, 93033
Location of (Interior Scapes)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding