Interior Scapes Reviews

Interior Scapes 6
Interior Scapes 7
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie Spivey · Married on 05/05/2018

Julie is very responsive and professional

Julie served as our Day of Coordinator. We had a very small wedding and meet prior to the wedding at the venue. She was also available for any planning advise or concerns that I had. Her vision and advise for the ceremony was perfect. On the day of the ceremony she was timely and everything went smoothly. She also provided the flowers for my wedding. My bouquet was amazing. My wedding colors were blue and orange. She found the perfect orange flowers. I would recommend Julie's services.

Sent on 11/14/2018

David · Married on 11/18/2017

Julie is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for ANY Event, she is simply AMAZING!!! She decorated for our Wedding Reception and everyone was simply BLOWN AWAY with how beautiful and warm the entire event was! 5 Stars all the way!!!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Interior Scapes 15
    Interior Scapes 16
    Interior Scapes 17

Revital · Married on 09/09/2017

We had great experience with Interior Scapes by Julie Jenkins. Julie's positive energy and enthusiasm eased our stress over the party and kept us up tone the whole time. She offered great ideas with different budgets and we could choose the ones that worked for us. She's easy and fun to work with. I HIGHLY recommend her:)

Sent on 01/22/2018

Ana · Married on 09/08/2017

It was month before my wedding and couldn't find a wedding planner for a reasonable price, after all I had already planned every detail and just needed someone that could keep me worry free the day of but thankfully I found Julie. Julie not only kept me inside my very tight budget but treated my wedding like it was her own. I think like most brides I was creatively spent and just could not for the life of me envision my wedding on the day off, so I relayed to Julie what I hoped to express in my wedding and she took care of it, exceeding my expectations and going to my fiancé ONLY on the day of, never was I aware of any issues that arouse on my wedding day. I can't say it enough she really really took care of every detail and never for a second wasn't in constant communication with me. A million times thank you Julie for helping me make my dream wedding a reality, thank you a million times over!!!

(Trust that she will do everything to make it PERFECT, perfection is what she aims for!)

Sent on 09/29/2017
  • Derek

Derek Waleko · Married on 11/06/2018

Happy 40th Birthday!

I hired Julie to help decorate and coordinate my wife's 40th birthday at our home. Overall it was a good experience. The night was fun and everyone was happy. She took care of everything while my wife and I were out preparing to come home to a surprise dinner with friends. She let all the guests and staff in ahead of time, decorated the place, and even stayed late to clean up. My wife had a wonderful birthday and I'm grateful to Julie for making it possible.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Interior Scapes's reply:

Thank you Derek for picking me to help you celebrate your wife's 40th birthday....it was a wonderful experience and my first experience with goat yoga...thank you again and hope you stay safe during the fires❣️🎉🎈🎂🎁🍰

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Julie for both day-of coordination duties and as our florist. Overall, we were very pleased with her service, especially on the florist/decoration side of things. You can tell that Julie has tons of experience making venues look BEAUTIFUL. Our ceremony and reception venues were already naturally beautiful, but Julie took them to the next level, and most importantly, didn't over-do it.

Our budget was pretty limited and that's what ultimately drove us to use Julie. Her day-of coordination prices were about half of other vendors we were looking at. Her prices on flowers were also very competitive.

We had pretty simple tastes, but we were very hands-on with the planning of our wedding, so at times it felt like we had a better idea than Julie did how we wanted our ceremony especially to go. However, I don't think this is due entirely to Julie. We had our details meeting with Julie several months before the wedding, and between our first meeting and our second with Julie, we had done a lot of planning in the meantime. If we did this again, we'd pay a bit extra to add a few more hours of coordination to the budget so we could meet with Julie more and get on the same page better.

However, any struggles we had with coordination was overshadowed (in a good way) by how much extra Julie did on the decoration side. Beyond flowers we rented some decor to spruce up our venues, and we also bought some of our own decor. Julie took all that, then threw in some extra unexpected pieces, and made everything pop really well. We were especially impressed with her work on the foyer of our reception space.

Overall Julie is 100% worth the price, especially on the flower/decorations front. Definitely give her a call when planning your wedding!

Sent on 04/01/2018