CV Linens

Austin, TX View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

CV Linens is a wholesale event supply and specialty linen company founded in 2007 in Austin, Texas. After years of experience in the floral industry, we reimagined our place in the wedding industry by offering special occasion linens for weddings, baby showers, birthday celebrations, and beyond! It's our mission to provide a superior selection of linens at wholesale pricing, available to both event industry professions and the public, combined with first-rate customer care.

In our first decade, our attention to detail and commitment to the customer experience has made us the preferred vendor of several event planners, party rental companies, as well as earned us the accolade of several wedding websites and bridal blogs. Not only are we dedicated to our customers and craft, but we’re also dedicated to our community. Among participating in community events we also make monthly donations to both large and small charities, including St. Jude’s, Austin Children’s Shelter, and Capital Food Bank.

By shopping with CV Linens you can ensure that you’re associated with a business founded on integrity. Our aim is not only to be the best linen supplier you've worked with, but we also want to be the best company you've worked with, period.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Outdoor
String
Uplighting
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Drapery
Event Design

What decor items are available?

Backdrops

4.7

• Brittney
    Brittney M. Getting married on 08/08/2022

Amazing customer service

Affordable prices & customer service is amazing!

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Brittney! We appreciate the positive feedback about your experience with our customer care team. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us! We take pride in catering to our customer's needs the best we can. If you need any assistance in the future don't hesitate to call us at (512) 821-1178 as we're always here to help. Congratulations on your nuptials!
    Justine D. Married on 06/25/2022

Quality linens, at a great price!

I was stuck with a venue that had very inexpensive linens to rent -- but everything was white. That wasn't what I wanted for my desert escape, but I had little hope of finding anything cheaper. But I did! CV linens has an incredible array of colors and finishes, and they had exactly what I was looking for. In fact, they had just gotten in the piece I fell in love with, and sent me pictures of the linens before they even posted them to their site! The shipping was fast, everyone was friendly, and I'm over the moon about table cloths (something I never thought I would say)!

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Justine! Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you were able to find linens in your desired color with us. We work really hard to offer the highest quality products at the lowest prices and the best possible customer service, so we're happy to see that reflected in your last experience with us. We hope to help you again soon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Fresh Weddings and Events Fresh Weddings and Events Wedding Florists

We love to use CV linens - great products and service

PartyGirl PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

2300 Grand Avenue PKWY STE 105 Austin, TX, 78728

Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm CST Saturday: 9am-4pm CST
Location of (CV Linens)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding