CV Linens Reviews

84 | Austin, TX

84 Reviews for CV Linens

84 CV Linens Reviews

Pascale · Getting married on 04/18/2019

The quality and service is exceptional ! No other companies compare. Pascale - La Vie Des Fleurs

Sent on 03/06/2018

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Pascale! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. It's our sincere pleasure to work with you. We're so pleased to hear that you feel we've gone above and beyond to assist you. At CV Linens it's our goal to provide the best service, pricing, and linens to our customers. If we can ever be of assistance for future decor don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always happy to help!

Meredih · Getting married on 04/12/2019

Shipped $250 worth of linens and table runners in under two weeks! Very happy with my order, thanks CV Linens!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    CV Linens 1

CV Linens's reply:

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We're so pleased to hear that you are completely satisfied with your order. At CV Linens it's our goal to provide the best service, pricing, and products to our customers. If we can ever be of assistance for future decor don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always here to help! Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and happy decorating.

Heather · Married on 10/21/2018

I ordered 10 round tablecloths and 7 rectangle tablecloths. Katherine with customer service emailed me regarding a slight color variation between the two shapes. When I did not respond to the email in 24 hours, she then called me to let me know of the difference. The color didn't look very different in the pictures, so I told her to go ahead with the order. I received my tablecloths, and you can't even tell the difference in the daylight. Thank you so much Katherine for going above and beyond to make sure that I was receiving the perfect product. I highly recommend CV Linens! Their customer service is amazing! Also, the products are high quality and also cheaper than renting! A huge plus!

Sent on 04/04/2018

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Heather! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! We're so pleased to hear that you feel we went above and beyond to assist you. At CV Linens it's our goal to provide the best service, pricing, and products to our customers. If we can ever be of assistance for future decor don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always here to help! We will definitely let Katherine know about your glowing feedback. Happy wedding planning!

Sharon · Married on 09/23/2018

I love this vendor. . .they have quality items. They deliver your items on time and their webpage is easy to navigate. They will tell you from the beggining of your search that an item is out of stock. Not after you order it. And, they will give you an estimated date when it will be back I stock.

Sent on 04/24/2018

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Sharon! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so pleased to hear that you love the quality of our linens, shipping times, and easy-to-use site. At CV Linens it's our goal to provide the best service, pricing, and products to our customers; we're always happy to provide a restock date and will never try to sell you a linen that's out of stock. If we can ever be of assistance for future party decor don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always happy to help!

Denise · Married on 09/15/2018

We bought 99% of our linens for my granddaughter's wedding from CV Linens and were delighted with everything that we purchased. If you order something that they are out of they call you and tell you what they have comparable and it works! They also have great "how to" videos. The chargers we purchased from them are beautiful and the price was just right.

Sent on 09/01/2018

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Denise! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to be able to work with you to help you find exactly what you were looking for for your granddaughter's wedding. We're so pleased to hear that you were thrilled with the quality of the linens and charger plates you ordered! At CV Linens it's our goal to provide the best service, pricing, and products to our customers. If we can ever be of assistance for future party decor don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always happy to help. Congratulations from all of us at CV Linens to your granddaughter! We hope you all enjoy the special day.

Mirror · Married on 08/25/2018

I used to buy backdrops via Amazon but the quality were a horrible experience besides they were expensive, my friend told me about this company and I was really impressed about the materials they used, the beautiful colors they have, and one important thing for me was the price was excellent. I bought a beautiful gold sequence backdrop which is not transparent like the others companies. I really recommend this company besides the delivery in Texas was extremely fast.

Janet · Married on 07/15/2018

It's always a great experience working with products from CV Linens. Everything is always as described, delivery is always on point......not to mention prices and deals. Thanks again for all the great products that makes my clients happy and my decor top notch!!!❤️Janet James

Sent on 07/21/2018
    CV Linens 2

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Janet! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you love working with our linens! We always strive to provide the best service, pricing, and products for our customers. We're so honored to be a part in making your design visions come to life! If we can ever be of assistance for future party decor don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always here to help. Happy decorating!

Samala · Married on 07/14/2018

I order the willow chair sash and it came on time and the quality was amazing. I will differently recommend cv linens.

Sent on 07/21/2018
    CV Linens 3
    CV Linens 4
    CV Linens 5

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Samala! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so pleased to hear that you loved our curly willow sash - your reception looked absolutely gorgeous with them! At CV Linens it's our goal to provide the best service, pricing, and products to our customers. If we can ever be of assistance for future event decor don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always happy to help!

Becca · Married on 05/19/2018

Order came quickly, prices super reasonable and cheaper than renting, and good quality!

Carla · Married on 03/24/2018

I love this company, Myself and my partner reopened our event designing business Krafty Kreative Diva. We purchased a lot of items to add to inventory. The quality , and time of shipping has always been great. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone!!!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    CV Linens 6
    CV Linens 7
    CV Linens 8

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Carla! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review. It has been our sincere pleasure to work with you to ensure you have the best service and linens for your events. We are so pleased to hear that you feel that we've gone above and beyond to assist you! If we can ever be of assistance for future party decor don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always here to help. Happy decorating!

Shell · Married on 01/01/2018

I was pleasantly surprised with my order. I bought chair covers. The price was awesome! I had been terrified of ordering from anyone because of not knowing how they would look. They looked flimsy in the package but when I put them on the chairs they were absolutely beautiful. This will definitely be my vendor of choice! Thank you CV Linens. I have already recommended you to a friend.

Sent on 01/08/2018

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Shell! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're thrilled to hear that you loved the chair covers you received for your wedding! We do our absolute best to ensure our customers have both the best linens and service when choosing us as for a vendor for such an important day. If you ever need assistance with future event decor don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always happy to help. Congratulations on your nuptials!

Ayanna · Married on 12/31/2017

Chasing Cayden by Design is a boutique design and event management company. Our love for CV Linens developed just a few years ago when our company expanded and our clientele grew. We sought after a prestige linen company that could cater to our very diverse clientele base, and CV was just that. CV Linens has been nothing short of amazing. From beautiful samples that are delivered quickly, to their outstanding customer service. Their staff is always available, whether you need a second opinion or just have questions about textures. We are currently expanding our services to luxury weddings and we can already anticipate using beautiful linens from CV Linens in our future planning endeavors. Thank you Kat for always going above and beyond! We would highly recommend CV Linens to anyone in the event planning industry, or just to anyone planning a celebration!

Linda · Married on 12/29/2017

CV Linens made my day. I had seen their 18" Crystal Cake Pedestal and emailed them with a question. Response was super quick. I just received my round 18" crystal cake stand, put some blue fairy lights under it and it is AMAZING!!! So much prettier in person. I can't even tell you how thrilled I am with it. Can't wait to use it at my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2017

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Linda! It was our absolute pleasure to assist you with your order, thank you for getting ahold of us. We're glad to hear that you love our Crystal Cake Stand and that it will be perfect for your daughter's wedding. If we can be of future assistance don't hesitate to email or call us at (512) 821-1178. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!
  • Seattle Colio

Jessi · Married on 11/05/2017

We purchased our linens from CV Linens, as it seemed cheaper to purchase instead of renting. We got a variety of sizes and colors, and the price was unbeatable!! They arrived very quickly, and were great quality.

Sent on 10/02/2017

CV Linens's reply:

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy that you received your order without a problem and that you love the linens you purchased. If we can ever be of assistance in the future for your linen needs don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always happy to help!

Arlinda · Married on 11/04/2017

Speedy and phenomenal service. Great quality and very decent prices

Sent on 09/19/2017

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Arlinda! We're so glad that you loved the linens you received. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, thank you! If we can ever be of help for future event linens don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178. Happy decorating!

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2017

CV Linen has been fantastic to work with on my upcoming vow renewal. They are quick to respond and very quick to ship the order. The linens I have received from them have been perfect and as described. The prices really are some of the best I found and the quality is amazing.

Sent on 09/20/2017

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Jennifer! It warms our heart to hear that our linens were just what you needed for your upcoming vow renewal. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, thank you! It was our pleasure to assist you and we're so thrilled you were happy with our customer service, shipping times, and products. If we can ever be of assistance in the future don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always happy to help.

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2017

Their prices are amazing, which is the only thing that allowed me to have linens at my wedding. They looked amazing and held up for the night. Since they were such an amazing deal I didn't even worry about keeping them at the end of the night. I was a little disappointed that the color I wanted (Oasis) was discontinued days after I ordered a sample of everything, but they had a very similar (Dark Turquoise) so I ordered overlays and chair sashes in that color. They even contacted me prior to shipping my order to let me know there was a color discrepancy between the fabric and the edge stitching. They sent pictures, and it wasn't at all noticeable, but I really appreciated that they notified me about something, even that small, to make sure I would be happy with what I received.

Sent on 10/30/2017

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Sarah! We're so happy to hear that our wholesale pricing was able to help out with your wedding budget. We definitely aim to bring the best service and quality to our customers. It was our absolute pleasure working with you and ensuring your wedding linens were to your liking. From all of us at CV Linens, congratulations on your nuptials! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

CV Linens were great to work with! I ordered all of our linens from them and was very satisfied. The ones I originally ordered did not have the same color dye so they promptly contacted me informing me of the difference. We were able to work out different options. Great quality and service.

Sent on 10/10/2017

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're honored that you chose us as your linen vendor for such an important day. It was our pleasure to assist you with our dye lot quality check and work with you to find a solution. We're so happy you loved the linens you received! If we can ever be of assistance for future events don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178. From all of us at CV Linens, congratulations on your nuptials!

Lindsey · Married on 09/30/2017

When trying to accommodate a bride with color selection, CV Linens was prompt and willing to help!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Lindsey! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. It was our pleasure to be able to work with you to help you find exactly what you were looking for. We are so pleased to hear that you feel that we went above and beyond to assist you! At CV Linens it's our goal to provide the best service, pricing, and products to our customers. If we can ever be of assistance for future party decor don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 as we're always happy to help!
  • Brystle

Brystle · Married on 09/23/2017

I love this wholesale vendor! I really wanted sequin linen for my estate tables but didn't want to break the bank for it. Many other linen places charged a high price just to rent them, while CV linen charged half the price to own. Their customer service is great as well. I also ordered a silver beaded cake stand from them which was gorgeous! I definitely recommend them to other customers.

Sent on 10/16/2017

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Brystle! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so happy that you loved the sequin linens and cake stand that you received from us. It was our sincere pleasure to assist you while providing the best pricing available. If we can ever help with future event decor don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178. From all of us at CV Linens, congratulations on your nuptials!

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

The quality of the linens were great! They were easy to iron and look so nice. They even notified me before shipping to let me know there was a slight difference in the shade of white. I was ok with it and went ahead with my order. You could not notice, but I appreciate how detailed they were in making sure I was happy with my order. Would recommend CV Linens to everyone!

Sent on 08/28/2017

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Katie! It's wonderful to have your feedback, thank you so much for your review. We're thrilled that you enjoyed the quality of the linens you received, found them easy to launder, and that our color check process was able to serve you! If we can ever help with future event linens don't hesitate to give us a call. Congratulations on your nuptials!
  • Roxana

Roxana · Married on 07/29/2017

A fantastic reliable company!! Made several linen purchases for my July 2017 wedding and I loved every one of them! High quality products, very reasonable prices and low shipping costs!!
    The linens were beautiful and perfect! So many colors and choices to choose from!
    I returned one item because I purchased round shape instead of rectangular and I purchased the correct one. The return policy and process was very smooth and fast.
    Definitely recommend CV Linens!!

Thank you!

Roxana

Sent on 08/28/2017

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Roxana! Thank you for your glowing review and taking the time to leave it. We're so happy that we were able to work with you for your big day! It warms our hearts to hear that the linens you received exceeded your expectations in price, quality, and shipping times. We sincerely hope they helped make your day extra special. If we can ever be of assistance for future event linens don't hesitate to reach out as we're always happy to help. From everyone at CV Linens, congratulations on your nuptials!

Gannod-Schechtman · Married on 07/08/2017

Cheaper than renting in NYC. Great price and great quality for linens, table runners and napkins.

Sent on 07/30/2017

CV Linens's reply:

Hi Gannod! Thank you so much for your review. We're happy that you like our products and pricing! Don't hesitate to give us a call at (512) 821-1178 if we can be of assistance for future event decor.

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2017

I am so glad that I found CV Linens! A friend suggested them to me because of their excellent value, and I couldn't agree more. We bought all of tablecloths and napkins for our wedding from CV Linens. Everything that we purchased was very high quality and the best prices that I could find online. The sequined tablecloths are just gorgeous. The sequins are sewn on opaque, shiny taffeta, not transparent mesh like many other vendors. We also purchased sequined napkins, which polished off our tables perfectly. Prior to purchasing the sequined napkins, I purchased 360 napkins in another color from CV Linens. When I changed my mind and returned the first set of napkins, CV Linens' customer service could not have been more prompt and helpful. The return was easy and was processed very quickly. Throughout the entire process, the Customer Service Department was happy to answer all of my questions and make sure that I was pleased with the final product. All around great experience with CV Linens, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/23/2017

CV Linens's reply:

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re so thrilled that you love the tablecloths and napkins you received for your wedding, and that you had a great experience with our staff. We are truly humbled to work with so many wonderful customers to help make their big day picture perfect. If we can be of any assistance in the future for party planning please don’t hesitate to reach out as we’re always happy to help! Congratulations on your nuptials from all of us at CV Linens.