78 Reviews for CV Linens

Uplighting (1)
Wall Wash (1)
Event Planning (1)
76 CV Linens Reviews

The quality and service is exceptional ! No other companies compare. Pascale - La Vie Des Fleurs

Profile Picture Pascale, 4/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Drapery, Event Planning, Uplighting, Wall Wash, Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Vases

I ordered 10 round tablecloths and 7 rectangle tablecloths. Katherine with customer service emailed me regarding a slight color variation between the two shapes. When I did not respond to the email in 24 hours, she then called me to let me know of the difference. The color didn't look very different in the pictures, so I told her to go ahead with the order. I received my tablecloths, and you can't even tell the difference in the daylight. Thank you so much Katherine for going above and beyond to make sure that I was receiving the perfect product. I highly recommend CV Linens! Their customer service is amazing! Also, the products are high quality and also cheaper than renting! A huge plus!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Order came quickly, prices super reasonable and cheaper than renting, and good quality!

Profile Picture Becca, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I love this company, Myself and my partner reopened our event designing business Krafty Kreative Diva. We purchased a lot of items to add to inventory. The quality , and time of shipping has always been great. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Carla, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

I was pleasantly surprised with my order. I bought chair covers. The price was awesome! I had been terrified of ordering from anyone because of not knowing how they would look. They looked flimsy in the package but when I put them on the chairs they were absolutely beautiful. This will definitely be my vendor of choice! Thank you CV Linens. I have already recommended you to a friend.

Profile Picture Shell, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Chasing Cayden by Design is a boutique design and event management company. Our love for CV Linens developed just a few years ago when our company expanded and our clientele grew. We sought after a prestige linen company that could cater to our very diverse clientele base, and CV was just that. CV Linens has been nothing short of amazing. From beautiful samples that are delivered quickly, to their outstanding customer service. Their staff is always available, whether you need a second opinion or just have questions about textures. We are currently expanding our services to luxury weddings and we can already anticipate using beautiful linens from CV Linens in our future planning endeavors. Thank you Kat for always going above and beyond! We would highly recommend CV Linens to anyone in the event planning industry, or just to anyone planning a celebration!

Profile Picture Ayanna, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

CV Linens made my day. I had seen their 18" Crystal Cake Pedestal and emailed them with a question. Response was super quick. I just received my round 18" crystal cake stand, put some blue fairy lights under it and it is AMAZING!!! So much prettier in person. I can't even tell you how thrilled I am with it. Can't wait to use it at my daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Linda, 12/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We purchased our linens from CV Linens, as it seemed cheaper to purchase instead of renting. We got a variety of sizes and colors, and the price was unbeatable!! They arrived very quickly, and were great quality.

Profile Picture User5383032, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Speedy and phenomenal service. Great quality and very decent prices

Profile Picture Arlinda, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

CV Linen has been fantastic to work with on my upcoming vow renewal. They are quick to respond and very quick to ship the order. The linens I have received from them have been perfect and as described. The prices really are some of the best I found and the quality is amazing.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Backdrops, Table Runners, Drapery

Their prices are amazing, which is the only thing that allowed me to have linens at my wedding. They looked amazing and held up for the night. Since they were such an amazing deal I didn't even worry about keeping them at the end of the night. I was a little disappointed that the color I wanted (Oasis) was discontinued days after I ordered a sample of everything, but they had a very similar (Dark Turquoise) so I ordered overlays and chair sashes in that color. They even contacted me prior to shipping my order to let me know there was a color discrepancy between the fabric and the edge stitching. They sent pictures, and it wasn't at all noticeable, but I really appreciated that they notified me about something, even that small, to make sure I would be happy with what I received.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Table Runners

CV Linens were great to work with! I ordered all of our linens from them and was very satisfied. The ones I originally ordered did not have the same color dye so they promptly contacted me informing me of the difference. We were able to work out different options. Great quality and service.

Profile Picture Amanda , 9/30/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies

When trying to accommodate a bride with color selection, CV Linens was prompt and willing to help!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Table Runners

I love this wholesale vendor! I really wanted sequin linen for my estate tables but didn't want to break the bank for it. Many other linen places charged a high price just to rent them, while CV linen charged half the price to own. Their customer service is great as well. I also ordered a silver beaded cake stand from them which was gorgeous! I definitely recommend them to other customers.

Profile Picture Brystle, 9/23/17, 17 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The quality of the linens were great! They were easy to iron and look so nice. They even notified me before shipping to let me know there was a slight difference in the shade of white. I was ok with it and went ahead with my order. You could not notice, but I appreciate how detailed they were in making sure I was happy with my order. Would recommend CV Linens to everyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

A fantastic reliable company!! Made several linen purchases for my July 2017 wedding and I loved every one of them! High quality products, very reasonable prices and low shipping costs!!
The linens were beautiful and perfect! So many colors and choices to choose from!
I returned one item because I purchased round shape instead of rectangular and I purchased the correct one. The return policy and process was very smooth and fast.
Definitely recommend CV Linens!!

Thank you!

Roxana

Profile Picture Roxana, 7/29/17, 20 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cheaper than renting in NYC. Great price and great quality for linens, table runners and napkins.

Profile Picture Gannod-Schechtman, 7/8/17, 16 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies

I am so glad that I found CV Linens! A friend suggested them to me because of their excellent value, and I couldn't agree more. We bought all of tablecloths and napkins for our wedding from CV Linens. Everything that we purchased was very high quality and the best prices that I could find online. The sequined tablecloths are just gorgeous. The sequins are sewn on opaque, shiny taffeta, not transparent mesh like many other vendors. We also purchased sequined napkins, which polished off our tables perfectly. Prior to purchasing the sequined napkins, I purchased 360 napkins in another color from CV Linens. When I changed my mind and returned the first set of napkins, CV Linens' customer service could not have been more prompt and helpful. The return was easy and was processed very quickly. Throughout the entire process, the Customer Service Department was happy to answer all of my questions and make sure that I was pleased with the final product. All around great experience with CV Linens, and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User7711167, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We ordered our tablecloths through CV linens because we were fed up with rates that renters were offering. We knew the look that we wanted our tables to have, and checked around online at prices. CV Linens offered the thicker, higher quality tablecloth for under $10/tablecloth and they were shipped quickly and served our wedding admirably. The only reason that I am reviewing here is because we decided on CV Linens based on other people's previous good reviews and we believe in paying it forward. If you're on a budget and know what you want, they'll deliver.

Profile Picture Dan, 6/23/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Drapery

The quality was great and the color was just the it was on the site and I will keep and the price is right. I love this company.

Profile Picture Delishia, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I love this place! I was able to purchase the sashes and runners for a fraction of the cost it was to rent them. They sent samples per request and the items were shipped quickly without a high shipping cost. I have recommended this company several times since purchasing through them and I will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Aleesha, 4/1/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Table Runners, Drapery

Amazing selection, quality, and pricing. This was cheaper than renting linens. I ordered polyester runners and a few tablecloths which were the perfect color and material. You really get a bang for your buck with CV Linens. I will use them again for all events.

Profile Picture Jackie, 3/25/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Table Runners

Before ordering, I inquired about which chair cover would work best for my wedding. The agent helped me pick the appropriate cover for the chair. I ordered 182 chair covers, 182 sashes, 8 round and 14 rectangle linen, all in satin. The colors and materials are beautiful. Before confirming my order, the wear house notified me that there was a slight variance in the royal blue colors of the tablecloths and sashes. They wanted me to decide if I still wanted to order them or change colors. That was awesome service right there. What company do you know of that will make sure you are still satisfied with your order before they charge your card?! In person you can barely see the different shades, but it didn't matter because the linen was going opposite of the sashes. My order was placed on Wednesday and I received it the following Monday. That was incredible. When I saw how beautiful all the linen were, I became excited about my wedding even more. 3 more weeks! They made sure everything was there. There was a order sheet plus each box had what was inside written on the flaps and marked off. The level of service, concern, friendliness, professionalism, and overall quality will have me coming back for more with future events, as this was my first order. Will definitely recommend to my sister and friend who are getting married. The prices can't be beat and the service is second to none. Thank you CVLinen!

Profile Picture Terrilyn, 2/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

had a small issue with the company and they returned my call immediately and fixed the issue. Very satisfied

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 1/29/17, 1 Review