Barrington, IL 60010 Map · Phone number

About YAZYJO Photography

Fine Art Wedding Photography with a Modern Flair

YazyJo Photography uses a fresh, modern approach with an eye for detail which allows for exceptional photographs for each bridal couple. Our photography is not just about taking an assortment of pictures on your wedding day. It is about capturing a lifelong story for one of the most special days of your life. The essence of your wedding day - from getting dressed to the last dance - will be captured by YazyJo while you relax and enjoy your special day.

Your unique story will be carried on in a gorgeous wedding album, which are one of a kind and imported from Italy. The album will bring to life the emotions, memories and story of your wedding. It will become a family heirloom passed down to generation after generation.

YazyJo Photography is the culmination of a lifelong goal for Yazy and John Raclawski, a two-photographer, husband and wife team based in the Chicago area. Together, along with their daughter, Annahlu, and dog, Heidi, they are building their dream business.

Through thoughtful pre-planning with the bridal couple and utilization of the latest photojournalism techniques, YazyJo Photography will help make your wedding dreams come true!

yz30
yz1
yz23

14 Reviews for YAZYJO Photography

Donley · Married on 08/27/2011

I love Yazy and John! They travelled to my wedding in Northern Wisconsin. The day was full of tricky logistics and Yazy was there to keep everyone calm and in good spirits! She has the most calming and pleasant demeanor! You'd never guess she was actually directing you around (but she most certainly is!).

I have not received my pictures back yet, but the engagement shots were outstanding...and everytime I talk to Yazy or think of her...I get a huge smile on my face.

She believes in weddings! I found as I was interviewing other photographers, that many of them were shooting weddings because it was a way to make a living off an art form they were good at.

With Yazy, she loves weddings! She is a hopeless romantic and takes the time to get to know you as a couple. She gets so excited when she gets a good shot....you can tell how invested she is with her art.

She is truly one of a kind, and you'd be lucky to have her around on your big day! Thanks for everything, Yazy!

Marina · Married on 10/23/2010

-BEAUTIFUL photos
    -gorgeous albums
    -easy to work with
    -accommodating
    -kind
    -wonderful people in general
    -always say wonderful things to make you feel good, always

BEST decision we have made for our wedding. It was WELL worth any price!!!

Thanks Yazy and John for making our amazing memories tangible :)

Jen · Married on 10/03/2009

Everything about Yazy and John is AMAZING! From the very second we met Yazy we fell in love with her and her work. Yazy is sooo passionate about her work and finding the beauty in everything and it REALLY shows in her photographs. Our engagement session with Yazy was so much fun. She is willing to go wherever and we went downtown Chicago for our session. The day was amazing and the photographs turned out great! I will cherish them forever. Our wedding photos turned out gorgeous. I think having Yazy and John shoot our wedding was the best decision i made for the wedding. We love you guys!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

YAZYJO Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Backstage Coach
    Backstage Coach Wedding Limos

YazyJo Photography is a great company to work with. They are professional and do a great job at capturing the image that the client wants. We would highly recommend YazyJo Photography for all of your photography needs.

• Barrington, IL 60010 See on map